The Ivory Club Ch. 06

Story Info
Young white wives get gangbanged.
12.7k words
4.49
406.3k
146

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/08/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LordRamsay
LordRamsay
2,011 Followers

The two giant black cleaners entered the priest's vestry. Jane, the young wife, who had moments before been violently sodomised by the cruel priest, stood frozen to the spot, terrified at how events were spiralling out of control.

Meanwhile, unbeknown to her, her husband sat hidden where Father Ambrose had left him, in a closet just a few feet away, a witness to his wife's infidelity. He was equally horrified at the introduction of these two black thugs to the proceedings. He had willingly allowed his wife to be fucked by the priest, but this was something he had not envisaged. These men were going to take what they wanted, regardless of what his poor wife had to say. Too terrified to do anything to prevent the inevitable rape of his young wife, he watched intently as events unfolded. His dick rising in response.

Tyrone and Jerome now entered the room and Father Ambrose locked the door. They were both in their late 30s, of similar build and height to Father Ambrose, around 6ft 6 tall and were built like a shed. Their muscles rippled through their tight overalls. It could have been a basket ball team reunion, Peter mused to himself, such were their size and build. They were also unshaven and their hair had been closely cut. They looked like thugs. They were in fact convicted violent criminals.

Without any prompting, they both swaggered their way towards poor Jane, eyeing her up, looking at her tight petit married body, wondering whether such a small delicate thing could handle their cocks and the gang bang they were about to inflict upon her. However, they did not care if she could, she was going to get it regardless.

Jane, seeing her predators walk towards her, took a few tentative steps backwards in response. Her legs felt weak and she thought she could collapse. These men looked like they were going to be rough with her in a way that she had never experienced before. Her heart was pounding sway, her massive tits were heaving up and down, although she was not 100% sure whether her feelings were one of fear or excitement of being raped. Her body however betrayed her true feelings since her nipples were already fully erect and pussy was soaking wet.

As one of them approached, without asking he undid her coat and pushed it off. It landed in a puddle on the floor by her feet. Jane continued to step back but she bumped in to the other thug, Jerome, who had swiftly moved behind her. He grabbed her arms and pinned them behind her back. She was trapped, surrounded by her black rapists. And by pinning her arms back, her tits were pushed out even more and were bursting for release from her little pink dress. They looked even bigger than their 36DD size and you could clearly see her large erect nipples aggressively pushing out.

"P-please stop." Was all she could say.

Tyrone, who was standing in front of her, towering over her little body, looked down, and smiled. Without warning, and with impressive speed, he ripped open the front of her dress, causing the buttons to fly across the room. Her beautiful naked married white tities delightfully jiggled up and down in response and were now revealed, in all their glory, to her delighted audience. Jane let out a big scream. She was about to be raped...

"Oh please, stop. What are you doing? This must stop, I never asked for this. I don't want this to happen. P-please, I don't want to be raped. Father, help me, please..."

Father Ambrose merely smiled at her, and, with great calmness, walked over and sat down in his chair, he opened up the folds of his cassock and removed his semi erect cock. Looking over to at Jane, whose massive breasts were now being fondled by Tyrone, he started to rub his dick.

"Jane, I want you to meet Tyrone and Jerome. I have invited them here as part of their rehabilitation process."

"W-what do you mean. Ohh please, be gentle with my tits and my bottom". Whilst Tyrone was roughly squeezing her tits, Jerome was using one hand to pin her arm back and the other to squeeze and spank her arse.

"Well, Jerome and Tyrone here have been in jail for the past 10 years, haven't you boys."

They grunted and nodded their heads. Jerome had now managed to get three fingers up Jane's tight pussy and she was lightly moaning as a result.

"And you see, the Church regularly employs such offenders when they have been released on parole, gives them meaningful work and an honest wage in an attempt to try and help them to re-build their lives.

"However, on some occasions, that is not the only help we give and we try and offer them other "support". And that is where you come in Jane, we need your help. We need you to help these men."

"H-how do you mean? Ohh please..." The rough abuse by these men was having its usual effect and she had, as a result, parted her legs to allow more room for Jerome to fuck her with his hand. Her tits had also started to respond to being roughly mauled, her red nipples were now fully erect and were being cruelly flicked by Tyrone.

"Well, you see, we need you to try and help these men not to convict again. Tyrone, tell the lovely Jane why you went to jail"

Tyrone laughed. "Well, you see Jane, we went to jail because we robbed some poor man's house and after we finished robbing it, we tied him up and we gang raped his poor wife right in front of him."

At this Jane gasped in fear and came over Jerome's hand. Her assailants were rapists. There was now no doubt in her mind that they wanted to rape her also. Any protests would just spur them on.

"Yes, you gang raped the poor man's wife. You see Jane, as part of their rehabilitation, I think it is important that they release some of their pent up sexual frustration, you see, these men have not had any pussy since they went inside, all of 10 years ago. And I am afraid that if they don't fuck again soon, they will rape again. And we would not want that would we?

"And that is where you come in, Jane. You see, I want them to release their frustration with you, by fucking you. Call it, the practical part of their rehabilitation...

"Oh please, Father no. This is not right I don't want to be raped by these men. Please, let me go home to my husband..."

"Don't be silly Jane, you know you want to feel what it is like to be gang banged by these convicts. Remember how much you enjoyed being fucked by Smith. That was very similar to this, only now you have two cocks to satisy..."

"Oh but that was different..."

"Nonsense, Jane, and you know what I think, after I tell you what really happened that night, after you hear the truth about what these men did, you will want to help."

And with that, Father Ambrose leant back in to his chair, still rubbing his dick and started to tell the story of Tyrone and Jerome's infamous gang rape...

Back in 1997, Jerome and Tyrone both worked for one of Manhattan's most exclusive hotels. Ostensibly they worked as barmen, but in reality that job was just a cover for their more lucrative career – burglary. They would use their job to gain information, you see at the bar they would often hear when a couple might be going away for the weekend or on vacation, and having ascertained their name from their credit card, it was not too difficult to find out where they lived. Then, when the couple were away, the pair of them would commit their crime. Simple, but brilliant.

That is of course until that fateful night when they decided to rob David and Lucy's apartment. David and Lucy were a young white couple, very much in love and had just tied the knot. They were also from some of New York's finest families and the wedding was a big event even for Manhattan.

Jerome and Tyrone had been on bar duty the night of David and Lucy's wedding. They had noted the splendour of the occasion and the beauty of the bride. On the night of her wedding, Lucy was aged just 21 and looked stunning in her white Channel wedding dress. Many people said that Lucy was the image of Jennifer Love Hewitt. She was about 5ft 4 and slim in all the right places, apart from one. Her tits. For such a small slim women they were abnormally big, at around 34DD, and her tight dress showed them off splendidly. The bodice had, in hindsight, probably been designed a little too tight and this had resulted in her tits bulging at the seam making them look even bigger than usual. To her embarrassment, every man in the room had difficulty taking their eyes off them. Not that her tits were the only part of her body that the men were ogling at. She had a perfectly formed pert little arse and lovely slender legs. Like Jennifer, she had long flowing brown hair and an angelic beautiful face.

She was every bit the gushing bride. And, she was a virgin. Lucy was a rarity in modern America, she had saved herself for her husband. Tonight was going to be her first time...

The Groom, David, noted the envious looks that the other men gave his bride and he gushed with pride. At 28 years old, he had waited for the perfect virgin bride and he was a very lucky man.

Jerome and Tyrone, whilst noting with interest the bride's stunning beauty, were actually more interested to hear that the couple were off on their honeymoon, to Italy, for a fortnight. Their plush Park Lane apartment would be empty and that would be easy meat for two such experience thieves.

And it was not that they were disinterested in pussy, as good looking bar men, they got their fair share of frustrated housewives. But business was business.

And so the following weekend, seven says after the wedding, Jerome and Tyrone found themselves breaking in to David and Lucy's apartment, confident in the knowledge that the bride and groom would be away in Italy, blissfully unaware of what was going on back home...

At that moment, Lucy was actually readying herself for bed, not in Italy but back home in their apartment in Manhattan. Her poor husband had unfortunately been called back to the office – his was such a demanding and pressurised job, Lucy thought. Maybe that was why the sex had, so far, been a little disappointing, to say the least. Sure, David had been kind and gentle with her, she had been a virgin after all, but Lucy had hoped that things would have spiced up a little, especially after the first time. That there would be more passion and maybe things had got perhaps a little rougher.

Like most women, Lucy possessed hidden dark fantasies of being dominated and abused. Her husband was naturally unaware of these, but she had hoped that he may have gone some way to fulfilling her needs by maybe tying her up, spanking her or maybe even a little naughty role play.

Lucy tried to put these dark thoughts to one side as she brushed her long beautiful brown hair in their dressing room, which adjoined the main bedroom. Things would get better, she was sure, David needed a little time and he was very stressed with work at the moment. Although he was back in the office tomorrow, Lucy wanted to make love to him tonight, and give him something special. It was after all, technically still their honeymoon.

With that in mind, Lucy had put on a special outfit for David, in the hope that it may provoke him. She wore a low cut see-through pink baby doll night dress, matching pink g-string and white hold up stockings. To finish off the outfit she put on a pair of 4 inch pink heels.

As she looked at herself in the mirror, she saw a stunning beautiful woman who was dressed like a whore. The perfect combination, she thought. She stood up in her 4 inch heels and made her way into the bedroom where David was waiting, her delicious large breasts wobbling up and down as she made her way.

As Lucy was seducing her husband, Jerome and Tyrone entered the apartment. At first, it seemed that it was empty since it appeared that every room was dark (the main bedroom was located far down the corridor and to the right, well away from the entrance) so the men proceeded to their search. They were looking for wedding gifts, jewellery and cash. Quickly ascertaining that none could be found in the living room, they made their way down the corridor, getting ever closer to the newly weds enjoying the last night of their honeymoon...

Meanwhile in the bridal room, as Lucy had entered she had disturbed David who had been reading some papers for work. He had looked up at the vision of beauty entering his room. His small 6 inch dick had stirred and, as Lucy crawled on to the bed, they started to gently make love, with Lucy sitting on him, riding him to an inevitable orgasm. Again she was not a little disappointed with his efforts, she had hoped that he may have put her on all fours and taken her roughly from behind.

Jerome and Tyrone were now making their way to the bedroom, they had first stopped to check the guest room but that had been empty. And as they got to the door, for the first time they noticed the light coming from it. They merely assumed it had been left on by mistake, they also could not at first hear anything, so quiet and gentle were the couple's love making. They therefore entered.

As they did, the first thing they saw was Lucy's pretty bottom rising up and down on David's small penis. David had been close to cuming but any feelings of arousal were put on hold as he immediately noticed the door of his bedroom being opened and two black thugs entering.

He screamed and pulled Lucy off and as he did, she also looked back and screamed. This was every couple's worst nightmare – being attacked by a couple of big black thugs.

Jerome and Tyrone were initially taken aback at what they had seen – they had not expected the apartment to have been occupied. But they reacted quickly. David was frantically leaning over to the bedside table trying to open one of the draws, Jerome and Tyrone correctly deduced that he was going for a gun. Moving with impressive speed, Jerome dived over to David just as he was about to put his hand on the gun. Wrenching it from his hand, he took the gun and hit David over the head with it. He let out an almighty scream.

With David in pain, Jerome and Tyrone quickly tied him up on a chair opposite the bed, using some rope they had brought with them. The robbery was not exactly proceeding to plan but at least they had disarmed their main threat.

Once more in control of the situation, they began to survey the room to see if there were any treasures worth plundering. One immediately came to view, Lucy, the young bride. She was kneeling on the bed, panting with fear. Her little baby doll nightie did nothing to hide her luscious creamy tits which were rising up and down. As the two black men started to eye her up her gorgeous petite body, familiar feelings of aggressive arousal stirred in their formidable loins. These men were violent criminals and they thought nothing of raping this gorgeous bitch. They had come for the money, but a bit of married pussy would not go amiss either. And this was some of the finest married pussy either of them had ever seen.

Frozen with fear, Lucy was awoken by Jerome asking whether they had a safe. She nodded. He then told her that if she wanted to see her husband alive again, she would open it for them. She agreed. As she stood up in her 4 inch heels, her body was now on display to the leering thugs. Her little nightie barely covered her lovely arse. And since it was completely transparent, they had a perfect view of her splendid pert tits, (they noticed that her nipples were fully erect) and of her lovely little arse. She was still wearing her g-string but this covered nothing and revealed everything.

As she walked to a picture on the wall, her massive tits bounced splendidly. She opened the safe and handed over a considerable amount of money and jewellery to her captors. She pleaded with them to leave her and her husband alone since they had what they came for.

The men, looking at her body, both had other ideas. They had far from finished with the bitch.

As Father Ambrose was telling the story, Jane was getting turned on hearing about how another poor bitch was attacked at the hands of these black thugs. She was now thrusing her wet pussy into Jerome's hand and imploring Tyrone to maul her tits.

Father Ambrose continued.

Jerome and Tyrone could not leave without trying this porn queen of a wife's body out. Jerome, who was still holding David's gun informed poor Lucy that if she did not sexually satisfy both of them, she would be very soon cleaning her husband's brains from off her lovely cream carpet. She looked at her poor husband for guidance who, although unable to speak since he had been gagged with what looked like a pair of his own briefs, made it clear through the terrified look in his eyes that she had no option but to satisfy these thugs. David knew that however painful it was for both of them, in their predicament, they had no choice.

Jerome, who was sitting near David, menacingly holding a gun near his head smiled as Jane nodded her head and informed them that she would so whatever they wanted provided they did not harm David or her.

Tyrone came over and stood in front of her and looked down at his beautiful victim. His 6ft 6 frame towered over her petit body. At 5ft 4 and even wearing her 4 inch heels, she looked tiny in comparison to the ape. She was now facing away from her husband so he could now only see the back of her. He noticed that her lovely long brown hair flowed down her back, just reaching the beginnings of her lovely buttocks. These were fully on display to David since her baby doll nightie was see-through and her g-string was snugly resting between the valley of her unblemished white married buttocks. Soon these were to become very blemished and abused white married buttocks. And there was nothing Lucy's husband could do to stop it.

"Suck my cock, bitch." Tyrone ordered. Poor Lucy just looked up at him, her eyes watering with fear and replied "Please, no, I have never done that before".

"Well, bitch, you are going to suck mine, virgin or no virgin. Now, get on your knees, take my cock out and suck it like a good married white whore."

He then placed his strong rough hands on her pretty shoulders and roughly pushed Lucy to her knees. Lucy had no choice other then to obey and she found herself on her knees, her face directly in line with Tyrone's crotch. She could already see the outline in his pants of his massive 14 inch dick.

As Charles got to this point in the story, Jerome and Tyrone had ceased molesting Jane and had pushed her on to her knees. It seemed like they wanted Jane to follow the story and do whatever Lucy did that fateful night. They ordered her to take out both their cocks and play with them.

"Oh please Father, this is wrong of you. You should not make me do this." Jane pleaded.

"Jane, you love black cock. You can't get enough. Now, do as they say and get their cocks out".

Jane, of course, obeyed and fished out two massive 14 inch black cocks. She was forced to hold one in each hand. They were so big she could not get all of her small hand around it. Instinctively she started to rub their meat, she was now rubbing 28 inches of hard black cock meat. That was a lot of black cock for anyone to handle, especially for a petite white wife such as Jane. However, her initial reluctance was, unsurprisingly, passing and all she could think about was pleasing these brutes in whatever perverted way they desired.

In that, she had no choice.

"That's it, you are a good slut, rub my cock. Feel its length and power. Feel the weapon that is going to fuck you hard, whether you like it or not." Jerome said, looking down menacingly at his victim. Jane looked up in fear and anticipation. Once more she was about to be unfaithful with some big hard black cock. This time it would be forced, but as had found when she was forced to fuck Smith, the rougher the better.

For both Jerome and Tyrone, this was the first time they had been with a woman since their release from Albany County Jail in New York 10 days ago. And this was some woman. She was even prettier than Lucy, the last woman they had fucked. The thought of raping this bitch, in front of her husband, just as they had done with Lucy that fateful night all those years ago, made their dicks feel as hard as they had ever felt. Being locked up for all those years meant they had a lot of pent up sexual frustration that needed to be released. And poor Jane was going to be the victim of their violent aggression, she had to sate the sexual desires of these brutes and they had an awful lot of desire having not fucked a bitch for so long.

LordRamsay
LordRamsay
2,011 Followers