The Ivory Club Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LordRamsay
LordRamsay
2,011 Followers

Jane, as instructed, began to rub their cocks and, licking her lips, looked up at them, dutifully awaiting their next command. It was her natural instinct to play the act of a reluctant and subservient wife and she knew this was what all the men in the room liked and required.

Jerome and Tyrone groaned and Father Ambrose continued with his story.

Back 10 years ago, Lucy had also been ordered to take out Tyrone's cock, and, with great reluctance she had done so. Her husband's life was on the line, she had no choice but to obey these men and hope for the best. Her hand, trembling with fear, reached to the brute's zipper and she slowly unzipped his fly. Then she reached in and brought out the man's cock.

As she did, she gasped in horror at what she saw. What sprang in front of her was not a man's cock, she thought, this belonged on a horse. Previously, the only man's cock she had ever seen was her husband's. His had been an unimpressive 6 inches in length and the girth was equally disappointing. This however was something quite different.

The first thing she noticed was that her little hand could not close all the way around it, it was so big. Also, the whiteness of her hand made a sharp contrast with the blackness of the cock, and her massive shiny engagement rink sparkled up against it. A reminder, if any were needed, of her marriage, her husband and the fact that she was about to be forced to be unfaithful, when they were still on their honeymoon.

All this was all about to happen in front of her loving husband, it was the ultimate act of humiliation for any man, to see his wife abused at the hands of others. Lucy felt terrified, but yet there was also something else that she was feeling...

Tyrone ordered the bitch to place her hands behind her back. When she sucked his giant cock, he wanted her to look as much like a submissive bitch as possible. As she obeyed, her massive tits bulged up against her transparent baby doll and since it was cut so low, her nipples popped out. Her massive tits were now on full display for her masters. Lucy looked down at them and wondered why her nipples were so erect? She had never seen them looking so big...

Then, holding her head, he ordered her to open her mouth and he placed the head of his fully erect 14 inch weapon into her virgin mouth. Lucy, for the first time, was going to suck a man's cock, and it was not even her husband's.

She had always wanted to blow David but he had refused, he thought it too dirty for his wife to suck his cock and taste his sperm. Eventually, he wanted those lips to be kissing his children and how could he allow that if they had been wrapped around his cock? Such ridiculous prudish thoughts had never entered Lucy's head, and, although she was aware that her mouth was being raped, it was with some curiosity that she opened wide and allowed the massive cock to enter.

As she did, Tyrone effortlessly slid his black rod of steel down the virgin's mouth and, looking triumphantly at her husband, gloated "Look at the whore you married, she is sucking cock for the first time. Don't worry, I will break her in properly for you. When I am finished with her, she will suck you good too."

He then looked down and ordered Lucy to look up at him whilst she sucked him off. She instinctively obeyed. Then, grabbing her head and with no regard to his victim's feelings, he began to vigorously fuck her mouth. The only sound that could be heard for the next few minutes was the unmistakeable sound of a dutiful whore gagging as she tried to accommodate a black man's cock and of Tyrone groaning ever louder.

Lucy, who was constantly looking up at the beast as he raped her, was going through a whole myriad of emotions. On the one hand there was the general feeling of disgust and fear at being raped, of having this vile man's cock shoved mercilessly down her throat. Then there was that other feeling, the one which was growing in intensity and the one that she felt so ashamed of, one of enjoyment at being raped, of being forced to commit vile sexual acts. That could not be true, could it?

The fact was that Lucy had always secretly wanted to be treated roughly and, if truth be told, it had always been her fantasy to be raped. Indeed, ever since she had been 13 she had fantasised about what it would be like to be roughly taken, no questions asked, her permission neither sought nor required as she was brutally taken in every hole. And, like many white women, she had fantasised that her assailant would be black. A big black man who would take her like no white man could.

As a child growing up on her parent's estate, she had often wondered what it would be like to be taken by their black gardener, Joe, or their chauffer, Sam. Both these old black men did not hide their lecherous looks as Lucy developed from a girl into a woman. Often she would flirt with them by wearing next-to-nothing bikinis and skimpy skirts, but alas nothing happened. She married as a virgin, and, until that fateful night, her fantasy had yet to be fulfilled.

But now it was happening and in the most brutal of fashions. Whereas her fantasies had always involved being taken in the back of a car or in her parent's private gardens, by the riverbed near her favourite bushes, she had never envisaged being taken on her honeymoon, in front of her husband by a couple of robbers.

However, the roughness of the situation, the fact that it was so brutal and vicious was, to her surprise, a huge turn on. To her everlasting shame, she was beginning to enjoy sucking this man's cock, being raped and doing this in front of her husband. And the big cock in her mouth felt so good, despite Tyrone's rough treatment. She loved the way this massive rod of man flesh stretched her jaws to the maximum, the bones in her mouth had cracked as she had opened her jaw wide enough to accommodate his cock. Inwardly she was proud that in her first experience of sucking cock, she had managed to take all 14 inches in. clearly, she was a born cock sucking slut.

Meanwhile, back in the priest's vestry, Tyrone and Jerome were doing their best to recreate Lucy's rape. They had forced their new victim on to the floor. She was now in front of Tyrone's crotch whilst still holding his big ugly black cock in her dainty little hand and was using the other to squeeze on his plum size balls.

"I want you to suck my cock, you little whore. I want you to suck it like you mean it. You know you want to."

Jane, looking subserviently up at her Master, continued to play the role of the poor innocent victim, when everyone knew she was anything but. "Oh please, don't make me do it. I don't want to be raped. I don't want to suck your big black cock. I am married..."

Tyrone, looking directly into the room where her poor husband was hidden, laughed, the situation was more terrible for the poor whore wife than she could possibly imagine. Not only was she going to be raped, she was going to be willingly raped in front of her pitiful husband. "Well, you are going to suck my cock, bitch, and you are going to enjoy it, like the black cock loving whore you have become. Now open your mouth and pay homage to your Master. You know you want to be unfaithful to your husband again..."

Tyrone was right, Jane did want to be unfaithful to her husband again and she wanted to be unfaithful with this cock, with this brutal rapists big black cock. And with that, Jane, who had not stopped dutifully looking up at Tyrone, opened her mouth as wide as possible, jaws cracking, and allowed Tyrone to shove his giant member down her throat. It was the second cock she was being forced to suck that day and the second time her husband was being forced to watch her commit these disgusting acts of infidelity. Not that Peter's little penis wasn't erect as a result.

Jane started to blow Tyrone, loving the feel of a big black cock abusing her little mouth. She loved the way black men would use her mouth as they would use a pussy – sliding in and out without regard to the pain of their victim.

"Put your hands behind your back, bitch", Tyrone ordered. Jane complied, aware how submissive such a pose made her look. Her lovely tits were now fully out of her pink dress, thrust out and up, raised up to their master, available to be mauled and molested at his will. Her nipples were fully erect and as she longingly looked up at her attacker, she wished that her husband could be so domineering, so sexually uncompromising in his wishes – take what he wanted and have no regard for her feelings. But Peter was different, he provided a home and middle class respectability – people like Tyrone provided raw sexual animalism – something that little white housewives needed.

As Jane allowed her mouth to be fucked, Tyrone in turn could not hold out for much longer. It had been so long since he had even seen a woman naked, let alone have one's lips wrapped around his cock, that he was in real danger of cuming. He put his hands behind his back and looked down as his willing victim who was moving her head up and down his great pole. "That's it bitch, fuck me with your mouth. Satisfy your rapist with that married mouth of yours. I bet you don't fuck your husband like you fuck me, you little slut."

If truth be told, Jane had never allowed Peter to fuck her mouth before. Like her arse, it had become the preserve of big black men, for them to do as they wished. Jane sucked him harder, eager to satisfy him and to taste his precious seed.

"Oh that's it bitch, oh fucking hell, I am going to cum down your throat..."

And with that Tyrone erupted, his copious creamy seed exploded down Jane's throat and she swallowed every last drop, eager that none would be wasted.

Once Tyrone had allowed Jane to suck him dry, he was immediately replaced by Jerome. Hands still behind her back, her head was grabbed and, without any ceremony, he stuffed his 14 inch cock down her pretty throat.

"Now such my cock, bitch" was all that he said.

Jane eagerly began to suck his cock, glad she was being forced to satisfy him also. With great vigour and determination, she bobbed her head up and down, her luscious tits wobbling in the process, Jerome groaning. Another great Jane blow job was in process.

Father Ambrose, happily watching events unfold, delighted that the slut was once again being forced to perform in front of her husband, continued with Lucy's story...

Lucy had Tyrone's cock down her throat. Like Jane, she had been ordered to place her hands behind her back, and like Jane, she was enjoying the sensation of a massive rod of black steel being forced down her pretty throat. Her husband, David, who was tied up behind her looked on with horror and disgust, all he could see was the back of Jane, her lovely head going back and forth on Tyrone's pole. The evil rapist was smiling at him, enjoying his wife's delicate ministrations on his giant weapon.

Looking down at poor Lucy, he smiled as she looked up. At that moment her nose was up against the hair around his balls, tears were swelling in her eyes, and she looked utterly helpless. As he withdrew his cock, he immediately shoved it back in. He was showing her no mercy. He noticed that her tits had burst out of her babydoll. He reached down and started to play with them, roughly pinching her nipples which caused her to groan. This was the first time that a man, other than her husband and a couple of college weeds, had touched her breasts. And this touch was different. They were being roughly squeezed, handled by a man who meant business, not by a boy who did not want to disappoint.

For Tyrone, a bitch's tits were for his pleasure alone, they were to be played with or wrapped around his dick. A woman's role was to reveal them at his call and use them how he wanted.

Looking at David, Tyrone smiled, "God damm your wife sucks cock good. I can't believe you never got her to suck you off. You must be some dumm mother fucker. Don't worry, I may let her blow you later if you are a good boy. That is, of course, after my friend and take the bitch in every hole"

As soon as Lucy heard this, she groaned. She was going to be fucked by these men, both in her married white pussy and arse and there was nothing either her or her husband could do about it. She was about to be gang raped. The thought should have repulsed her but why was her pussy soaking wet as a result? And why was she blowing this man even harder? The sad fact was that, notwithstanding the situation, she wanted to please her Master. And it seemed the harder she blew, the wetter she became. God, at this rate, she was going to have an orgasm as a result of having her mouth raped.

Her husband noted the effort his wife was putting into blowing the rapist. He assumed it was because Lucy was trying to save his life. Well, this was certainly part of it, but he still has no idea that his wife was a closet whore and she too was deriving a great amount of pleasure from the attack.

It did not take long for Lucy's actions to cause Tyrone to approach his crisis. He could feel the sperm rising up and his cock was about to explode. He grabbed her head and started to ruthlessly fuck her mouth. In response, Lucy arched her neck back so that his cock could easily make its way down her throat. He looked down at her, panting, calling Lucy all sorts of names, bitch, whore, slut etc. He admired the effort she was putting in, clearly she would do anything to save her husband. He loved the way her tits jiggled with response to his actions. He swore her nipples were getting hard as a result...

"That's it, you cock loving whore. Take all my spunk, you bitch and swallow it!" Tyrone screamed, as he emptied his sack down the bride's throat and, for the first time in Lucy's young life, she fulfilled one of her fantasies and got to finally swallow another man's seed. She had always assumed it would have been her husband's rather than some black rapists, but in a perverse way, she thought, this was so much better. And sadly for Lucy, she came as a result. The attack and sparked a fire in her that her husband could never light. Her lifetime fantasy was being fulfilled and she just could not help herself. Thankfully for her, the cries of her orgasm were muted by the giant cock in her mouth and by the roar of Tyrone cuming. Her attackers and husband did not know yet what a whore she really was.

And Lucy had no doubt that she was a whore, she thought to herself, as she frantically swallowed Tyrone's copious thick creamy spunk. Good white middle class wives do not, as a rule, get turned on by being forced to suck a black dick in front of their tied up husband. And this was some dick since, for what seemed like an eternity, but in reality was no more than a minute, it continuously exploded down her throat. She tried as best she could to swallow it all, it tasted so good, but unfortunately she could not quite manage it and some dribbled out of her mouth. She hoped her Master would not be disappointed. Luckily for her, he was not.

He removed his dick from her mouth and started to slap it across her face, running it over her beautiful features and depositing the last remnants of his spunk. She was then ordered to clean herself up, which she did by removing the spunk with her fingers and licking them clean...

Back in the Church, Jerome had also cum down Jane's throat. He too did not take long and removed his still erect cock from her mouth. Jane licked her lips, making sure she captured and drops of spunk that she might have missed.

"Good my child. Good." Father Ambrose uttered "You have helped to satisfy these men. As you can tell, it has been some time since either of them have been able to enjoy being serviced by a white whore such as yourself. And clearly you have done a good job. In such a short space of time, you have become an expert cock sucker"

Jane, now standing up, hands clasped in front of her, naked breasts heaving up and down, red nipples pointing to the heavens could merely nod and say "Thank you".

"But I am afraid, Jane, as you can imagine we are not yet finished with that lovely body of yours. You will, as you will discover, be required to service these men just as poor Lucy did that night. You see, I want you to help these men sate their need to go out and rape some poor woman on the street. Can you do that for me, Jane?"

"Oh please, don't..." Jane replied, playing the unwilling slut wife to perfection.

"Nonsense, Jane, you are a whore and you will do as you are told".

Tyrone then came and stood menacingly in front of her. Whilst she had been sucking Jerome and talking to Father Ambrose, he had stripped off so his naked body was now revealed in all its glory. He was huge and very muscular and looked even more intimidating naked, with his powerful arms and chest revealed. He had a spider web tattooed across his chest, something done in prison.

Jane screamed when she saw him, he merely responded by grabbing her dress and ripping it off her body. It lay in a puddle by her feat. A flag of surrender. Jane screamed again and tried to back away. There was no where left to hide. She was genuinely terrified. She did not want to fuck this man, not like this anyway. Tyrone did not care, he grabbed her and flung her on to a nearby table. He then spread her legs and stood in between them, his monster cock only inches away from her married white pussy.

Nearby Peter sat hidden, terrified how events were spiralling out of control. He could not quite believe that Father Ambrose, a supposed man of God, had organised the rape of his wife. He should get up, be a man and go out there and stop it. But something prevented this from happening. It wasn't just that there were three men in there, indeed only one of them was sufficient to physically threaten him, it was the fact that he was enjoying this. He was enjoying seeing his wife get gang raped. Indeed could you technically call it a "rape" since his wife was, like Lucy in the story, so obviously turned on by events?

Jane was panting, looking up at her attacker. Her pert big naked breasts were heaving with fear and desire. She looked down at the enormous weapon that was about to split her into two. "Please, please don't fuck my tight white pussy with your big black cock" she pleaded, a little disingenuously since she had already had her arse and mouth fucked that day by big black dick so why not her pussy?

Well the answer was that it was all a little game, she knew that this is what her attackers wanted to hear – they wanted to fuck a reluctant bitch, and, although deep down she wanted to feel that big cock ripping up her tight white married pussy, she wanted to say something not only to satisfy her attackers, but to satisfy herself that she was doing all she could to stop being unfaithful. Again.

Tyrone was, of course, having none of it. This bitch was born to handle his cock. Rarely had he come across a woman of such beauty and who was such a slut with it. He was looking forward to fucking the living daylights out of her.

"Bitch, you are going to fuck my big black cock in that little married pussy of yours. You are gonna make your husband so proud that you can take such a dick. I bet his dick is nowhere near as big as mine, is it?"

"Oh no, your dick is so much bigger. I just don't think I can handle it. Please be gentle..." Jane answered demurely, in that submissive sweet way that came so naturally to her. Like Tyrone was ever going to be gentle with her...

"Reach down, my little slut, take my cock and put it in your pussy. I want you to feel the weapon that is about to fuck you.

"That's it, good girl, hold it in that pretty little hand of yours, it looks so lovely up against your engagement ring. If only your husband could see you now, grabbing on to some old convicts black dick, putting it in your pussy, asking to be fucked."

LordRamsay
LordRamsay
2,011 Followers