The Ivory Club Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LordRamsay
LordRamsay
2,014 Followers

He came around and stood in front of her. His smelly dick was inches away from her open mouth. It had been up her ass and now he wanted her to suck it, so that she could taste her own ass. It was disgusting. It was perverted. It was something Lucy knew she had to do.

While looking up at Tyrone, mouth still open, him smiling down at her, holding his dick right close to her mouth, Jerome had knelt behind Lucy and placed the head of his dick at the entrance of her ass. Without warning, he shoved a good ten inches up her well stretched hole. Lucy screamed at this invasion and as she did, Tyrone forced his cock down her mouth. For the first time in her young life, Lucy was being forced to satisfy two cocks, one in her arse and one in her mouth. And to think she had been a virgin just seven days ago, now she was being gang raped at the hands of two big black thugs and it was clear that she was loving it...

Back in church, the roles had changed again. This time Father Ambrose was fucking Jane from behind, taking her arse and Tyrone was fucking her mouth. The depraved acts of debauchery were finally taking their toll on poor Peter. He had his head in his hands and was unable to watch. Occasionally he would look up and see what else they were doing to his young wife. Jane on the other hand seemed to be loving every minute if it. The more black cock, the better, seemed to be her thinking. She thrust back up to meet Father Ambrose's thrusts and greedily gobbled on Tyrone's member. Her arse had been well stretched that evening and she had little difficulty in taking all 14 inches of the good Father's holy cock. She loves being arse fucked, the disgusting nature of the sexual act made it all the more appealing,

Once Father Ambrose had taken his pleasure in Jane's tight married arse, they proceeded to the finale of the gangbang where all three men would take their satisfaction simultaneously in Jane's beautiful little body. First, she was placed on Father Ambrose's cock, who was sitting in the nearby couch and who attacked her young pussy. Jerome meanwhile took her arse whilst Tyrone placed his cock in her mouth. As they gangbanged their poor victim, Father Ambrose took the opportunity to finish Lucy's story...

It had become quite clear to Lucy's attackers that she was reveling in being raped. This fact spurred them on to greater acts of depravity. Having spent a good fifteen minutes double fucking the slut, when one was in her arse and the other in her mouth and when Lucy must have cum half a dozen times, they decided to step things up once they had blown their loads.

Tyrone proceeded to tie Lucy's hands behind her back, this was to further emphasise that although Lucy was enjoying the attack, this was still technically a rape and that she was at her attackers mercy. Lucy had no objection at being restrained, it further fuelled her fantasy. Tyrone then sat on the end of the bed and she was forced to sit her pussy down on his 14 inch cock. She managed this in one motion. As she did, the men were convinced she came. Jerome then entered her arse from behind grabbing her long brown and arching her back causing her bit tits to thrust out even more. Tyrone grabbed them roughly, squeezing them and cruelly flicking her big tender nipples.

Lucy meanwhile was screaming in pain and delight. Pain because she thought they would rip her apart. She had 28 inches of black meat in her and, as they moved, she felt they would rip through the tiny membrane separating them to form one big hole. Delight because this was another disgusting debauched attack on her once innocent body. It was still their honeymoon and on it she was being fucked in the rough and vicious manner that she had secretly craved. The fact that it was a gang rape at the hands of two black thugs and in front of her poor husband now mattered little to the slut. She needed big black cock and she was delighted to be finally getting it.

"Oh yes, fuck my body with your big black cocks. Fuck me hard, take your pleasure in my married white body. That's it, rape me. Rape me hard..." were just some of the things that Lucy muttered as the two thugs violently took their pleasure. Over the next fifteen minutes, Jane came again and again until finally the two rapists exploded in her young white body. Their lust had finally been sated and their rape was at an end. Well for that evening at least...

David never immediately pressed charges against Tyrone and Jerome. David, quite naturally, was disgusted and horrified with Lucy. She had enjoyed being raped and had shown herself to be the worst type of slut – the black cock loving whore type. Lucy, whilst inwardly accepting that she was a slut for black cock, pleaded with David for forgiveness. She claimed that it was all an act, an act designed to save the life of her husband and that she had never really enjoyed the attack. David, desperate for his marriage to succeed and to avoid the kind of social humiliation that would follow any trial, initially believed her and for a short while he tried to give his marriage a go.

That was until he came home early one night to find Jerome and Tyrone fucking his wife, on his bed, with a few more of their friends. He had been deceived. The reality was that just a couple of days after the attack, Lucy had willingly allowed Tyrone and Jerome back in to their flat where she had become their fuck toy, to be used whenever and wherever they wanted. And she had happily obliged, fucking them and their friends on numerous joyous occasions.

She had, as they wanted, always made out that she was the reluctant victim, but the reality was that she was a happy fuck slut. Indeed, when David walked in on them, she was face down, tied to the bed, her bottom raised by a few pillows and her arse was a deep shade of red. She had been spanked and now each of the five men were taking it in turns to fuck her arse.

Well after that, there was little Lucy could do to stop the inevitable. The police were eventually called, Tyrone and Jerome arrested and they were jailed, for a minimum of ten years. Not for rape, the prosecution could never prove rape since it was clear that Lucy had enjoyed the attack and invited her attackers back for more. No, they went down for violent burglary. Lucy and David separated. Lucy became a whore for some prominent black figure in the city and David, to this day, is still in rehab.

Back in the Church, the other attack was also reaching its climax. All three men had withdrawn their cocks from Jane's body. They had ordered her to kneel on the floor, arms behind her back, tits thrust out as they jacked off. They then came all over her body, drenching her face and tits with their copious cum. Jane dutifully accepted their offering. She was a slut for black cock, after all.

After this, Father Ambrose placed his hand on her head and said, "You are forgiven, my child..."

EPILOGUE

After this, of course, it was difficult for Jane and Peter's marriage to continue in any meaningful way. Peter never confronted Jane with what he knew. Deep down he knew his marriage was a sham but he did not want it to end. He never wanted to discount the possibility of seeing his wife fuck another black cock. Instead, he encouraged her to take the film role in LA. He would stay in New York and they would see each other in weekends.

The arrangement actually worked out very well for both parties. Whilst in LA, Jane was able to pursue her film career, playing the part of a white wife who becomes a stripper for black men – suffice to say she got her fill of black cock off camera. Peter could carry on with his career as an attorney in New York and every time she came home to visit, she invariably had a "meeting" that she had to attend to alone. It was of course either to see Charles or Father Ambrose who would regularly summon her. Peter was always given advanced warning and he saw to it that he was always invited. Secretly hidden, he was able to fulfill his terrible fantasy – that of watching his wife being fucked by big black cock.

THE END

LordRamsay
LordRamsay
2,014 Followers