The Jack Off Sessions Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlake
dlake
124 Followers

Part 6.

"Oh my god, their dicks are so big." Allison gasped.

The digital video camera sat on the top of the television. Cables snaked around the back, terminating at the video inputs. The image fed to the screen was James and Brent, side by side, masturbating in their private basement clearing.

"I told you." Claire replied.

"I knew Brent was big, but you brother... your brother is fucking hung, Claire!"

"I know, right? Who knew James was packing that much heat. I had no clue, growing up. Had I known..." Claire trailed off as she undressed.

"What would you have done?" Allison asked.

Claire smiled. She made a motion with her hand and pressed her tongue to the inside of her cheek as if feeding something hard and long into her mouth.

"You are so bad!" Allison laughed.

"Hey, I'm just saying..." Claire sucked in air between her teeth, watching the video play as she took off her bikini. First her top, then her bottoms.

"How is it possible that two hot guys would be as hung as this in one place? I mean, what are the odds? These guys are unbelievable." Allison continued.

"Yeah, we got lucky." Claire answered, cupping her breasts then letting them go, watching them bounce.

"Fuck, this is so hot. Look at them. Lubed up, stroking their hard cocks, playing with their balls... I mean, wow. I think we're gonna be watching this video a lot." Allison said. Claire stepped behind her and untied her top. It dropped to the floor in a little pile along with Claire's bikini.

"Bottoms." Claire instructed. Allison hooked her thumbs into her bikini bottoms and wiggled out of them. She nudged them into the pile with a bare foot. She didn't take her eyes off the screen.

"I'll bet as soon as we leave, they'll probably have another jack off session." Claire pressed her nude body tightly against Allison's from behind, her hands slid up her torso up to her breasts. Allison moaned as Claire squeezed gently.

"Lets try and come back quick so we can catch them... maybe they'll let us watch." Claire whispered into Allison's ear, nibbling her lobe. Allison looked away from the screen and into Claire's blue eyes.

"I really need to cum." Allison whimpered. Her lips lingered inches away from Claire's.

"Let me help you with that." Claire whispered.

They embraced. Their nude bodies pressed against each other's, the intensity of their motions increased. Soft kisses became firm. Their tongues intertwined. They moaned into each other's mouth with lust, desperation, and hunger.

Claire guided Allison to the bed. She laid her on her back, spread her legs, and slid down her body, leaving a trail of kisses. Brent and James continued to masturbate on the video in the background as Allison watched, feeling the pressure build.

..................

"I'm coming." Allison announced, turning the corner.

Brent and James sat on the couch in the living room, game controllers in hand. Claire stood before them. The television was muted. The game was paused.

"So, we should be back in a little while. You guys want us to pick up a movie or anything?" Claire asked as Allison joined her side. They both looked cute. Claire wore small tight plaid shorts and a yellow short-sleeved button up shirt. Allison wore a pink and yellow sundress. Comfortable and casual seemed to be what they were going for. Still, the two were guaranteed to turn heads when entering a room.

"Sure, okay." Brent replied.

"Anything in particular?" Allison asked.

Brent and James looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders.

"Surprise us?" James offered.

"Okay then, you guys be good." Claire agreed.

Jennie stood in the dark hallway outside of the room listening quietly. With the sound of footsteps headed her way, she pulled open the door closest to her, stepped inside and closed it. She was standing on the landing leading to the basement.

"Shit." She whispered.

She pressed her ear to the door. Muffled voices trailed off. Silence. The front door opened, then closed. She breathed a sigh of relief quietly. She waited in the dark listening to her heartbeat.

After what seemed like hours, but probably actually minutes, she decided that if she didn't leave now, she might be stuck there for the rest of her young life. She wiped the sweat from her brow then reached for the handle of the door. It spun in her hand and the door pulled away from her.

Part 6.

Even after having jacked off with Brent dozens of times, it always excited James as if it was his first.

Compared to average guys, James was big. Compared to Brent, he felt average. Rather than make him self conscious, it only increased his arousal. Never was he harder than during their jack off sessions together.

At full mast, Brent's cock was a massive, hard specimen that stood steeply angled upward, almost parallel with his body. The ridge running the length on the underside was a substantial tube. James imagined that it made sense considering the volume and intensity of his orgasms. Having a sufficient delivery system to facilitate this seemed necessary.

While James came as much, if not more than some of the most impressive porn stars he had seen in movies, Brent appeared to have an almost bottomless reservoir of the thick fluid. Again and again he would shoot long thick ropes of sticky seed well after James had finished. Luckily, James was able to sustain the force and quantity even after several jack of sessions throughout the day. Brent himself often expressed amazement after numerous times.

In the glow of the television, James could make out the vein snaking up the side of Brent's shaft, branching out to wrap the circumference of his length, finally terminating along the bottom ridge. He often thought about him late at night. He imagined what it must be like with his monster cock, stroking it slowly, wrapping his fingers around it, and what it must feel like to cum hard with it. It turned him on thinking about it.

Brent turned to look at James.

"So, you gonna try and hook up with Jennie again?" James blurted, breaking his gaze and looking down at his own erection. It was large by most measurements. At a little over 8 inches, he was proud of it's size. More specifically, he liked it's shape. Widening at the midpoint, tapering in toward the head, and flaring back out at the crown. He stroked it slowly, hoping Brent admired it too.

"I dunno. What would I even say? 'Hey, remember how we made out and I came all over you? Wanna talk about it?'." Brent joked.

He flexed his dick, catching James's eye again. He knew James liked watching him. He didn't mind. To him, it was part of the fun. Checking each other out, comparing sizes, showing each other how horny they were, watching each other cum. Every thing about jacking off with James made sense to him.

"Well, you've been here all day. Maybe she's been trying to get a hold of you." James answered. His eyes went back on the television. The pixie haired brunette knelt between the man's legs, squeezing her breasts around his cock.

"Yeah, maybe... I dunno." Brent studied James's technique. A slight twist as he reached the head. His left hand fondling his balls. Brent mimicked him, feeling the same sensations James felt.

"She basically threw herself at you, dude. You don't do something like that on a whim."

"It caught me off guard, for sure." He paused. "I'm telling you dude... she's a fucking playmate. I don't know why she doesn't show off her body more. She's so hot."

"Hotter than Allison... or my sister?"

"I'd say it would be an even battle. I'd take turns on all of them if I had the chance." Brent said flexing his cock again. He slid his fingers down to the base and wagged the engorged appendage. A drop of lube landed on James's thigh. James studied the glistening rod with admiration. His cock thickened and throbbed as he looked over Brent's nude body.

Brent continued, "They're different though. Your sister has this hot sexpot thing going on. She looks like she wants to fuck. Something in here eyes. No offense."

"None taken. She's hot. I'd fuck her." James agreed, watching Brent as he commenced slowly stroking his manhood.

"Allison... well, at first she looked... kinda nerdy. Those glasses, the baggy sweater."

"Sexy librarian..."

"Off with the glasses, toss the baggy clothes and god damn. Tight little body, sexy ass, amazing tits. Man..."

"I know, right? Perfection."

"Jennie is somewhere in between. Great body, super super cute... I mean, the look on her face when she came? My God." Brent groaned, speeding his pace. It seemed as if his cock became larger for a moment, engorged to capacity as the image flashed in his head. Precum drooled from this tip and over his pumping hand. "I could cum right now thinking about her."

"Dude, pace yourself. Let's make this a long session. I wanna shoot a big load."

"Alright." Brent breathed. He slowed back down to match James's rhythm. "When I cum, you're gonna have to clean the ceiling."

James laughed.

..................

Her hiding spot was smaller than the clearing where the guys were, but big enough for a nice girl like Jennie to kneel and watch them through a perfect, inconspicuous gap between boxes. She wondered if this was just a result of a haphazard placement of clutter, or if someone purposely created this makeshift observation deck. Either way, her inquisitive mind numbed once James and Brent took off their clothes.

About a half an hour prior, after the door opened, she instinctively backed down into the darkness of the basement. It was a crowded labyrinth of cardboard boxes. She panicked and stood motionless like a deer caught in headlights waiting to be discovered.

Her back was pressed against the wall her hands at her sides. Maybe they won't see me. Dumb, dumb, dumb. Of course they will, why else would both of them come down to the basement? She tried to get as far away from the stairs as possible and discovered an opening off to the side. She thought maybe she could hide in a crevice. The crevice turned out to be a narrow hallway. Deeper she went until it opened to a clearing. Her eyes had adjusted slightly to the darkness, but she was not sure she was seeing what she thought she was seeing. It looked like a makeshift living room. A couch on one side, a television setup right across from it. The basement door closed and the voices became clear. Footsteps fell on the stairs.

She clicked on her flashlight for a split second, partially covering the lens with her hand as to narrow the beam. She waved it around the clearing until she found another very small opening in the far corner. She squeezed inside, again hoping it was a good hiding spot, and discovered an even smaller clearing. She knelt down, turned off the flashlight, and prayed she would not be caught.

..................

By the time Brent and James were nude, lubricated, and stroking their etections to the third or fourth scene in the video, Jennie had somehow lost her shirt, shorts, and shoes. She was completely nude along with them, masturbating in the dark basement. While they watched the TV, she watched them.

She snapped to her senses several times, intending to put her clothes back on, only to be drawn back into the scene happening live in front of her, returning her hands to her breasts, or between her legs. She only stopped when she was getting too close to having an orgasm. She didn't have a lot of experience with sex and was not sure how loud she would be. Considering how incredibly aroused she was, she could not guarantee any sort of subtlety.

The feeling came over her again, the warmth in her core, the numbness in her legs. Her nipples were hard and sensitive, her inner thighs were wet with her juice. She was close, but wanted to go a little longer before stopping. She deserved at least that much. She squeezed her breasts with her left hand, the fingers of her right were deep inside her. Brent and James were stroking their large glistening cocks and commenting on the scene playing on the television when Allison turned the corner.

"I was looking for you guys." Allison said stepping into the private jackoff sanctuary. The slight slur in her delivery, and the way she immediately sat on the arm of the couch, hand firmly on James's bare shoulder for support, made evident her minor intoxication. Jennie almost gasped.

They remained mid stroke, eyes wide on her presence. The sound of sex filled the air from the television. The obscene squeaking sound of their hands sliding on their greased cocks had stopped.

"Yeah, fuck me deep! Fuck yeah, right there!" The video continued to play.

"Really guys? Am I really making you that nervous?" She looked down at their shrinking erections, a crooked smile on her face.

"Uhhhh....." James explained... poorly.

"Go on." She giggled.

"What are you..." James stammered.

"Apparently, Ashley and Lindsey like to party." Allison explained. "Claire had a shot too many. She's taking a nap in her room."

"Is she okay?" Brent asked, cock in hand.

"Yeah, she's fine. Why? You worried?"

Brent mumbled something incoherent. His face began to flush. Never had he felt so exposed.

She stood up and looked over them. The were obviously uncomfortable. "Listen. Claire would kill me if she knew I was doing this without her..."

She thought for a moment, "How about this?" She stood before them and shrugged the straps of her sundress off her shoulders. "I know you've been checking me out. You've been staring at my tits all day. If I show them to you, will you pick up the pace?" She asked.

They nodded in unison. Their erections quickly hardened. Before her dress hit the floor, they were completely erect. "Good. That's it. Let me see you work those big dicks." She purred as she began to remove her bra. Once freed, her breasts bounced into their natural resting position. While firm, they were large and had weight. "You like?" She asked as she cupped them.

They nodded in unison, again. Their strokes quickened. She smiled. "Um.... so.... panties too?"

No answer was needed. She removed them as well. Standing before them completely nude, she slid her hands over her body and even slowly spun, giving them a good look. Every inch of her perfection was visible for them to admire.

"Fuck. You guys have really big dicks, you know that?" She asked returning her gaze to their erections.

"You think so?" Brent flexed his cock. James followed suit.

"Hell yeah." She replied, dropping to her knees between them. As if inspecting from a purely clinical perspective, she looked from one to the other. "Yeah, no doubt. You guys are hung. Do you mind if I..." She trailed off, holding up her hands, palms forward. They both nodded approval. She placed them on their shafts, wrapped her fingers around their girth, and squeezed slightly. She proceeded to pump her hands slowly, masterfully.

"Damn." She almost whispered. She turned her head back to the TV.

"So, you guys having a little jack of session huh?" She asked, returning her eyes to their gaze, now fondling their balls. Their legs naturally spread to give her access.

"Yeah." They both managed to say almost in unison. Their eyes were exploring her body. Her breasts were large and tipped with hard pink nipples. Unlike some of the actresses that they had pleasured themselves to, she was obviously all natural. They jiggled with the slightest movement and had a curve that man would be hard pressed to duplicate.

"Would it be weird if I joined? I love watching guys jack off." She explained, removing her hands and wiped the lube off her hands on her breasts.

They scooted over to the sides of the couch, making room for her. Like James, she was completely shaved. She lowered herself between them. They asked each other, can you believe this? Without saying a word.

Jennie meanwhile, was visibly shocked. Her hands were tight over her mouth. She wanted to burst out from behind her hiding spot and say something, but she spent the good part of an hour watching them hidden there in the darkness thus far, so she kept quiet knowing better.

"Okay. Obviously you guys won't tell Claire I was down here, right?" Allison asked, turning from Brent to James.

"Your secret is safe with us." James offered, flexing his engorged member and stroking the length. Allison bit her lip, smiled and lowered her hands between her legs.

Part 7.

"Fuck, you guys. I am so horny. You probably think I'm a total slut." Claire was sitting on the couch between Brent and James. Her legs were spread, but because of the size of the couch, they rested on the thighs of her neighbors. The soft skin of her bare legs were mere inches from their stoking hands.

"No way. You're just..." Brent began.

"Sexually liberated." James finished.

"Really?"

"Yeah, totally. I wish more girls were open with their sexuality like you are."

"Yeah, sex is natural. Why pretend like we don't get turned on now and then."

"You guys are totally cool. I'm so glad Claire brought me back here for break." She visibly relaxed a bit.

"Yeah, me too." James smiled, looking over at her.

Me three. Brent thought.

"You know, you guys don't have to be completely hands off. I mean, you can at least cop a feel."

Brent and James looked at each other, then looked over her body.

"Don't be shy. I love having my tits played with."

They reached over with their free hands and caressed her soft skin. Slow and timidly at first, increasing intensity with growing confidence, squeezing and feeling the weight of her breasts and youthful firmness. Her expression showed approval. Looking down at the hands appreciating her body, exploring and enjoying her form, she hummed with pleasure.

"You guys like them?" She asks.

"Yeah." They answered, almost in unison.

"Mmmm.... I like when you play with my nipples." They brushed them with their fingers and palms, feeling how tight and stiff they were. James was the first to take one in his mouth.

"About time. Go ahead, you want to..." She whispered to Brent. He interrupted with a kiss. Their lips lingered for a moment as if in slow motion. She moaned and pressed harder onto his mouth. Their tongues touched. Her hand drifted down to his shaft.

Wet fingers slid well past the base, cupped his balls, further to the spot just behind. He spread his legs giving her access. She rubbed gently but firmly. He felt the almost unbearable pressure to release. His hand slowed his stroke and he pulled his lips away, looked in her eyes.

"Fuck." She whispered. She turned to James and he met her with a kiss as well. This one harder, more purposeful. His hands slide down her body and between her legs. She spread her pussy for him, letting his fingers inside. She moaned.

Between kisses she whispered, "Are you guys getting close? 'Cause I'm really close."

"I've been ready since you took off your dress." James replied.

"Me too." Brent added.

"Seriously?" She asked.

"Yeah. We've been pacing ourselves." James explained before placing his lips on her neck. She tilted her head resting it on the back of the couch. Brent's mouth was on a nipple, his tongue massaging. His free hands joined James's between her legs. Their wet fingers slid past each other in and out of her pussy, rubbing her clit, exploring her. They continued this for several minutes.

"So you guys are ready? I'm ready to cum." She breathed.

"Yeah." James whispered between kisses.

"Three or four good pumps." Brent said, returning his attention to his rock hard erection.

"I have this thing... this fantasy..." She said between labored breaths.

"What is it?"

"Well... I always kinda thought it would be... hot if two guys came on me while I got myself off. It's weird, I know..." She almost whispered, a blush in her tone.

dlake
dlake
124 Followers