The Jake Chronicles Ch. 05

Story Info
Jake goes to college.
5.9k words
4.64
71.3k
28
3

Part 5 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 03/16/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goamz86
goamz86
1,996 Followers

Letter from the author: This story is about a young man who dominates older vulnerable women. If you find this offensive please find another story. Comments are always welcome and e-mail feedback is always appreciated.

Goamz86

*

After being in the work force for over a year and hearing from all his friends how much fun they were having in college, Jake began to think about going to college. His parents couldn't afford to pay for him to go, so he looked into financial aide. However, the thought of being in debt for years did not appeal to him. Once when he was visiting Penny, he mentioned his problem to her. She made him a proposition. She would pay for his college if he would agree to work summers at one of the companies her husband left her, and work for four years after graduation for her at a reduced salary. It was a win-win for her. She would get a college graduate for cheap, and it would guarantee Jake would be in debt to her and available for a long time.

So we join Jake during his first semester at the university...

Keri Paulson walked confidently into the lecture hall with her briefcase in hand and set it down on the desk. She opened it and pulled out her notes for the lecture. She really dreaded teaching these fundamental English classes. She referred to them as "Dumb-Dumb" English. She usually didn't have to teach these classes, but her graduate assistant had received a fellowship right before the semester started, and Keri had not been able to find another one. She preferred to teach the composition and creative writing classes. These remedial classes always had so many students, and none of them usually cared about them.

As she sorted through her things, she noticed the group of giggly girls near the top row of desks. They were all huddled around one boy and he was holding all of their attention. She only knew this boys name, Jake Roberts, but oh did she know his type. He was the type of boy that never paid any attention to her when she was his age, the kind that all the pretty, popular girls dated. He wasn't a bad student, but he was not a good one either. His grade had hovered at a mid to low "C", but never low enough for her to be able to reprimand him. She had a distain for all the people in those kinds of groups, especially the boys like Jake.

Keri looked around the room some more. She spotted another student looking intently at the group of students in the top row. She was one of the "fat girls" in class. The one who wishes she was involved in that group, trying so hard to catch the attention of boys like Jake, and wanting to be friends with those girls. Keri of course knew this student more than those others. Her name was Leticia Campos. She was always asking for help and her grade reflected it. If Keri graded on a curve, Leticia's grade would throw it ass over appetite. Keri smiled to herself and approached the podium to start her lecture on proper use of adverbs.

Twenty years ago Keri was Leticia. She was not unattractive, but she carried more weight than her frame could hold without looking dumpy. She dressed to cover it up, and these two things worked together to keep her weekends free from any dating life. Keri found solace in the fact that she was smart, and so she studied hard. She graduated with honors and attended graduate school. As a graduate assistant, she had dated a few times, but after falling for a couple of guys who fucked her and dumped her, she had sworn off boys and again concentrated on her studies. After getting a position at the university, she had written her thesis and received her doctorate, and had been tenured by the university.

Professionally she was happy, but over the years she had failed to find a man who had what she wanted. None of them had ever swept her off her feet. None of them had made her feel special, sexy or wanted, and she yearned for that to happen. She was now 39 and she was starting to lose hope. She was no longer that fat girl from college, but she was still thick. Her ass was too big and she carried probably thirty more pounds than she would like. One advantage of her size was the DD chest she had. However she could not show them off without displaying her weight, so she wore close than concealed it all. Her face was more grown up now, and she even received the "You have such a pretty face" compliment. Which she knew just meant, "If you weren't so fat, you could really attract a man."

*********

A few days later as Keri corrected Jake's test, she got more and more excited with each error she found. By the time she was done, he had enough incorrect answers to earn himself an "F". She entered the 58 into her computer and it turned red, signifying that this put Jake's grade below "C" level. He would not be allowed to go onto composition English if he did not get a grade of "C" or better. She took her red pen and wrote a big "F" on his paper, and then in smaller writing, she wrote, "We need to talk about your grade. Come see me during office hours this week." She was so excited. Finally she had the opportunity to get a measure of revenge against all those boys who had ignored her when she was Jake's age. Keri had done this before and those boys had all begged her to help them. She usually made them twist in the wind for a few minutes before giving them a tutor's number and sending them on their way. She looked forward to giving Jake his paper and seeing him grovel a bit.

**********

"Not a very good effort Mr. Roberts." Keri said with a bit of distain as she dropped Jake's test on his desk the next day in class.

A few low "Ooooh"s came from the students around Jake as Keri continued to pass out papers. Jake opened his test and saw the grade and the note Keri had written on it. Jake sat there for the remainder of class sizing up his instructor. He watched as her hippy body strolled around the room causing her jelly like ass to jiggle back and forth in her skirt that extended well below her knees. She liked to walk up and down the aisles as she lectured when there was no need to use the white board in the front of the room. Jake leered at her the entire time.

Keri walked with confidence by Jake thinking about how good it would feel when she got to control him when he came to see her later. She had done it to others like him and had always gotten a cheap thrill from it, exacting a little revenge for her college days. As she walked up an aisle, she looked right at Jake with a self-assured stare, expecting him to look away. However, Jake was not like all those other boys. He looked right back at her with his own confident stare, even causing her to forget what she was lecturing about. Stumbling to regain her train of thought, she could not take her eyes from his. She didn't know why, but he just had this cockiness about him that she couldn't grasp. She picked-up her train of thought and continued lecturing, but continued to leer at him hoping to break him. Just as she was about to look away he winked at her. Once again she lost her words, stumbling over them as she resumed her walk up and down the aisles. She tried to avoid looking back at him, but occasionally she would look in his direction. Every time she did, Jake was staring right at her, and he would again wink at her. Each time she quickly looked away. She even felt the blood rush to her cheeks. Jake noticed her reaction the last couple of times, and knew she was putty in his hands.

Jake knew her. She was no different than Mrs. Mueller, just another sex starved, middle aged horny broad that needed his cock buried in all her hungry holes. He continued to watch her as the class went on, all the time thinking of how he would make her his next conquest. After his instructor dismissed the class, he walked up to her as she placed her things in her briefcase that lay on the desk in the front of the room. He walked right up close to the desk and waited for her to acknowledge him.

"Yes Mr. Roberts?" Keri said, trying not to look directly at him. She knew if she did, she would get that funny feeling she had been getting between her legs the whole time she was lecturing, and she didn't want him to notice her obvious reaction.

Jake didn't say a word. He just waited for her to look up from her things. Finally after a moment she did. Jake raised his eyebrows knowingly and said, "I guess I will see you later in your offices."

"Yea...uhm...yes...I guess you will." Keri muttered back to him. She felt like a teenage school girl. "My office hour today is at 1:00PM" she managed to say, trying to regain her composure.

"OK, see you then." Jake quipped as he turned and left the room.

"Get a hold of yourself Keri." She told herself as she collected her things and left to go teach her next class.

She managed to keep her mind off of Jake as she taught her next two classes. After those, she headed to her office on the top floor of the English building and waited for Jake. She entered the office and removed her suit jacket and sat at her desk. She listened to her messages, but as she listened, her mind wandered. She was daydreaming about Jake. She couldn't understand why he was having this effect on her. She snapped herself out of it and replayed a message. She was feeling flush. She unbuttoned one of her buttons on her blouse and opened it up a bit, convincing herself she had done it because it was hot in her office.

There was a knock on the door and Keri instructed the visitor to come in. Jake entered. He stood at the front of her desk and immediately noticed her blouse and the cleavage she was sporting. He had never noticed her tits before, probably because she never took her suit jackets off in class. He stared right down her top as she instructed him to sit down.

"No, I'm fine right where I am." He told her, never taking his eyes off her tits.

His refusal and his leering eyes caught her off guard. She stuttered a bit trying to remember her speech, "Mr. Roberts...um, ...uh...your last test score...um, has...um."

His presence and his constant staring at her breasts began to affect her. She felt the heat in her body rise. She began to perspire. She needed to gather herself, but she couldn't. "Your grade in my class has dropped below a "C". If you don't bring it up, you will have to take this class again." She said trying to act confident. "You can not move onto composition English unless you pass my class with a "C or better." She looked up at him and waited for his response. He stood quietly and continued to stare at her chest.

Keri stood and looked him right in the face. "Did you hear me?" she said with all the confidence she could muster.

She was just inches from him. She suddenly noticed how handsome he was, and his confidence was unbelievable. Jake never took his eyes off her tits. Keri tried to act disgusted as she turned her back to him and acted like she was retrieving a book from the shelf behind her desk. What she was really doing was removing herself from his stare to try and regain some composure. Her close proximity to him and his constant staring was actually starting to excite her. As she fingered through the books on the shelf, she could feel the stiffness of her nipples and the heat resonating from her crotch. She needed to get him out of her office before she did something very wrong.

"You better study harder, or I will be forced to make you repeat this class." She told him, never looking back at him. "That is all." She snapped.

Without warning, she felt two hands aggressively grab her boobs and pull her back. Then she felt a body pressing against her back. Before she could protest, Jake whispered in her ear, "You are not going to fail me Dr. Paulson?"

Keri was stunned. She didn't know what to do. Well, she knew what to do, but she couldn't. She wanted to push away and tell him what a pig he was, but then she felt his pelvis press up against her ass and grind into it. His hands continued to maul her big full tits, sending pleasure through her that she had not felt in a long time. She was just about to do what she needed to when Jake pinched both of her sensitive nipples hard, causing her knees to almost collapse, and she just melted back into his embrace.

Her lack of resistance, said all she needed to say to Jake. He just continued to seduce her. "You like that Dr. Paulson?" He asked. "You like when I play with your big fat tits?"

Keri just stood silent as he continued.

"You shouldn't hide these in class; the boys might not think you are such an icy bitch if you let them see these."

Keri really enjoyed dirty talk. One of her old boyfriends had done it a lot, and she had learned that it was a great tool for stimulating her. She suddenly realized she was in her office, and that she could get caught. She gathered all the resistance she could and said, "We can't do this. If we get caught, I will get fired." Even as she said the words, she never tried to escape his grasp.

Jake ignored her. "Don't you worry, no one would believe a stuck up bitch like you would be doing this in your office. Now reach back and grab my cock." He demanded.

Keri had no resistance left. She wanted nothing more than to feel the bulge in his pants that had been grinding into her plump ass. She reached behind and grabbed it through his shorts. It felt rather big. She rubbed up and down it feeling its hardness.

Jake was now unbuttoning her top. He reached the bottom button and pulled the blouse free from her skirt. Her bra covered tits were now exposed. She wore a red lace bra. He reached into each cup and pulled her breasts free. They flopped out and he found her nipples again. Keri loved her tits played with. Her sensitive nipples really made her hot when played with. She was now rubbing his cock hard as he played with her tits.

"Take it out." He told her.

Like a pro, she unsnapped his shorts and dropped them to the floor without even turning around. Jake's lack of underwear meant his rock hard cock was now fully accessible. She grabbed hold of it and began to stroke it. Jake let go if her tits and stepped back, causing her to lose grip.

"Pull up your skirt." He told her.

Without hesitation, Keri slid her skirt up over her plump ass. Jake looked at her ass as he stroked his cock. To his total surprise, he noticed Keri's underwear disappeared between her full round ass cheeks. She was wearing a thong. As the triangle at the top of her ass came into view, he could see it was a red silk one.

"Dr. Paulson, a thong?" he teased her. "You are just a little slut underneath that tough bitchy exterior aren't you? Look at you with your sexy underwear?"

What a wonderful compliment Keri thought. She just looked over her shoulder at him and stuck her ass out a bit. Jake moved forward, moved her thong to the side and slowly slid his cock deep inside her dripping cunt. Keri let out an approving moan.

"You like that Dr. Paulson?" He asked, grinding his hips against her big round ass.

"Mmmmmm hmmmmm" she moaned.

Jake began to pump his rod slowly in and out of her love canal. Keri rocked back and forth against his movements while holding onto the edge of one of the shelves of the bookcase. Her heavy tits swayed below her with their back and forth motion. He continued fucking her for a few minutes until he stopped with his rigid shaft buried inside her.

"Don't stop!" she said quietly.

"Don't stop what?" he teased.

"Don't stop what you're doing." She replied.

"What am I doing? Dr. Paulson?" he asked.

Keri knew what he wanted her to say, but she couldn't do it. "You know." She replied again.

Jake pressed on. "Tell me what I am doing you little dirty slut." he admonished her.

Keri was flabbergasted. No one had ever called her that before. Sure just moments ago he said she was a slut underneath her bitchy exterior, but now he actually said it to her. She was upset, but at the same time turned on. It made her want to be nasty.

"You are fucking me." she said looking over her shoulder at him. "Don't stop fucking me." She told him.

That's all Jake wanted. He grabbed her hips and immediately started pounding her pussy hard and fast. The flesh slapped, her tits rocked back and forth and Keri moaned out as quietly as she could. Her orgasm hit quickly, as it had been quite a while since her last fucking. She bit her lip to keep from making any noise as Jake's cock and her orgasm rocked her. Jake continued hard and fast the whole time. The pleasure was great and Keri enjoyed the whole thing. Jake's long hard young cock felt great in her needy cunt. She pushed against each thrust of his and relished her pleasure.

Moments later Jake felt his orgasm coming and he pulled his cock from her and sprayed his cum all over her ass and her bunched up skirt. Keri had experienced that before, and although disgusting to her educated mind, it was a turn on to her nasty slutty mind. Like always, Jake just pulled his pants up and left. As he turned to walk away, he grabbed a pen from her desk and jotted his cell number on a piece of paper on her desk.

"Give me a call when you want some more." He quipped.

Keri had nothing to clean up with, so she just pulled her skirt down and reorganized herself. Then she sat in her chair recalling the last few moments. As she recovered from her sexual high, she began to regret her actions. This could get her fired; she couldn't let it happen again. She grabbed the paper with his number on it and wrinkled it up and threw it toward the trash can. She missed, and the paper lay on the floor near its intended target. She stayed in her office for a few more hours until she felt the foot traffic in the building had died down. She didn't want anyone to see the stains she was sure had appeared on her skirt from soaking up Jake's cum.

Two days later as she dressed for work, she remembered that she would be seeing Jake again. She dressed conservatively like always, but this time she buttoned one more button on her blazer, as not to entice anyone at all. It was a rock solid plan to keep herself from doing anything immoral, and the plan was going great until the moment she walked into the lecture hall for Jake's class.

She walked to the desk as always and retrieved her lecture notes. Several times she looked Jake's way, and each time he was busy chatting and flirting with the girls around him. A pang of jealousy shot through her. She approached the podium and called the room to order. She began her lesson, and as she did she continued to eye Jake. She never caught him looking at her. That was because he never did. He ignored her the entire time she was talking. Keri became indignant. "How dare he ignore me after what we did." Instead of feeling relieved that she wouldn't have to worry about anything happening that could get her in trouble, all her insecurities rushed over her and she began to wonder why he was not interested.

After assigning a little class work, she began to move around the room. As she approached Jake, she slowed down trying to get his attention. Jake just continued to keep his eyes down and work on his paper. Keri decided another approach was necessary. She walked to her desk and removed her blazer. She even slyly unbuttoned one button on her blouse. Her cleavage was clearly visible now. She again moved around the room. She noticed the looks the young boys were giving her tits, but it was not their attention she was craving. She approached Jake's desk. Hovering over him, she noticed a mistake he had made on his paper. She bent over his shoulder and pointed it out to him. One of her tits pressed against his shoulder blade. As her turned toward her he caught a great view right down her top.

Ignoring her advance, he looked her in the eye and said, "Oh ok, I see my error Dr. Paulson thanks." Then he returned his eyes to his paper.

Keri didn't know what to think, many feelings were running through her. She felt angry, hurt and as she stood and looked around at the young hot coeds sitting around Jake, she felt a rage of envy. She returned to her desk, and as the class ended, she looked at Jake one more time for any sign of interest. He just walked out with a couple girls who were hanging on his every word. The rest of the day, those feelings festered inside her until she got back to her office.

goamz86
goamz86
1,996 Followers
12