The Jake Chronicles Ch. 09

Story Info
Abby can't resist her need.
3.6k words
4.57
58.9k
16
3

Part 9 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 03/16/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goamz86
goamz86
1,950 Followers

Letter from the author: This story is about a young man who dominates older vulnerable women. If you find this offensive please find another story. Comments are welcome and e-mail feedback is always appreciated. Thanks to those who have e-mailed me. Your feedback really means a lot.

Thanks to Novelista for the editing.

Goamz86


Abby spent the next few days trying to keep from calling Jake. No matter how she rationalized what she had done, she felt horribly guilty and no longer wanted to betray the trust of her husband. She desperately tried to satisfy the need Jake had re-awakened in her with his big cock, nasty talk and pure animalism, but she could not fulfill that enormous need Jake had created again in her sex life. So, a few days after the last meeting in his apartment, Abby found Jake’s number in her wallet and called.
Jake let his voicemail pick up, as he always did when he did not recognize the number. He retrieved the message and didn’t return her call. Abby called two more times in the next three hours, and after listening to her desperate plea to see him, Jake waited another hour before finally calling back.
Abby was on the couch in the living room, she panicked when her cell phone rang and she recognized the number as Jake’s. Her daughter Becca was in the kitchen, and she didn’t want her to question who was calling. She contemplated letting her voice mail get it, but she had waited all afternoon for his call and she didn’t want to miss it or have him get pissed off and not call back. She grabbed her cell and flipped it open and whispered into it.
“Hello?”
“Hello my married slut.” He said.
Noticing she had whispered he asked, “Why are you whispering? Is your limp dicked husband there?”
“No, my daughter.” She snapped, offended by his comment about her husband.
“Your daughter?” He said a bit surprised. “How old is she?”
“19.” She whispered.
“19, hmmmmm, nice. Is she as big a slut as her mom?” he teased.
“Stop that, don’t speak about her like that.” She said with as stern a voice as she could muster while still whispering.
“I can’t talk about her that way, but you don’t mind if I call her mom a dirty whore, do you?” He replied.
Even with her daughter only a few feet away, the tone of his voice and his words stirred something in Abby and her pussy instinctively dampened.
“Yes I mind.” She tried to say with conviction, but it was a lie. She didn’t mind if he called her that, and in fact, she wanted him to call her that. It made her feel wicked and sexy and intensely desirable.
“You know you love it when I call you a dirty slut, especially when my cock is in your mouth. Isn’t that right?” Jake said with authority.
Abby could not deny it. She did love it. “Yes.” She answered quietly.
Becca suddenly appeared in the living room. She had heard her mom’s cell ring, but didn’t hear any conversation. “Mom, did I hear your phone ring?”
Abby was petrified. She didn’t know what to do.
“I knew you did.” Jake’s voice sounded into her ear clearly. “I know exactly what you like. You like my big, thick cock in your tight, fat ass don’t you?”
In a panic, Abby improvised. “Oh no mom, it’s no inconvenience. You know you can call anytime.” Abby said loudly into the phone.
Becca acknowledged her mother’s conversation and sat down on the chair across from her to watch TV.
“Uh oh…….. is your daughter close?” Jake asked, recognizing the change in her voice, and the non-sense Abby was speaking.
“Be careful, you don’t want her to find out what an adulteress tramp her mom is.” Jake sneered.
Abby’s pussy was so wet now that she needed to do something. The fear of getting caught and Jake’s words were making her hotter than an egg in a frying pan. She said more pointless words to Jake, “Oh, well it will be fine mom, don’t worry.”
“Put something slutty on and be at my house in ten minutes.” He ordered.
“I can’t mom; I need to make dinner for Travis and the girls.” She replied. “Can I make it tomorrow after the girls leave for school?”
“Listen, you get your married cheatin’ ass into something appropriate and be at my house in 10 minutes or you can forget about ever having my cock in your pussy, or your mouth, or your ass ever again.” He told her.
“I will do my best mom, but if I can’t get there, I will be there in the morning.” She assured Jake.
“If you don’t make it in 10, now 9 minutes, don’t ever worry about calling again.” He scolded her, and then he hung up.
“OK mom, I‘ll be there in a few minutes.” She said into a dead phone, which she limply flipped closed.
In a panic, Abby told Becca she would have to make dinner for Travis and her sister, because gramma was having a problem. She told her she would be back in a bit, and if she needed her, she needed to call her on her cell. “Don’t call gramma, because she is waiting for an important phone call.”
Abby rushed to her room and grabbed some of her sluttiest undergarments, threw them in a grocery bag and ran out the door. She was at Jake’s apartment in six minutes, but she was not dressed. She didn’t want to be late, but she knew he would be angry if she was not appropriately dressed. So in her car, in broad daylight, she had to undress, put on a one-piece teddy, stockings and high heels. Then she put her coat on to cover it all up. She walked as fast as her heels would allow, and she arrived at his door, 12 minutes after Jake had hung up.
When she knocked, there was no answer. She knocked again. No answer. Her cell phone rang. It was Jake.
“Hello?” she answered, wondering why he was calling her.
“You’re late.” He told her.
“I got here as fast as I could.” She told him. “Where are you?”
“I’m inside looking at you through the peep hole.” He informed her.
“Please let me in, I don’t want to be seen out here like this.” Her desperation was clear.
“Like what?” Jake asked.
“Like this, I am not properly dressed for public.” She whined.
“Show me.” He commanded.
“What?” she asked.
“Open your coat and show me.” He ordered.
Abby looked around and slowly opened her coat so Jake could see what was inside it.
“Very nice.” He told her. “You are a naughty, little slut.”
Abby blushed at his compliment.
“However, you took to long, so you need to be punished. Take off your coat, and stand there until I decide to let you in.”
“No I can’t.” she begged him. “Someone will see.”
“Fine, then leave and don’t come back.” His voice froze her ear.
Abby knew she had no choice, as much as she didn’t want to admit it, she knew she desperately needed him. She slowly dropped the coat to the ground and stood at his apartment door for the entire world to see.
“I’ll bet someone is watching you right now.” Jake told her as they continued the phone call. “They’re probably thinking you are a total whore, standing there in your slutty little outfit.”
The thought of that embarrassed Abby and turned her on at the same time. Her pussy dripped, and the crotch of her teddy was swelling with her juices.
“Look at your fat tits busting out of that top.” Jake told her, increasing her leakage. “What are you going to do when I let you in? Are you going to suck my cock?” he asked.
“Yes.” Abby replied.
“Would you like me to fuck your pussy or your tight, fat, round ass?” he asked her.
“Oh, my ass.” She whispered. Thinking of how his cock felt invading her backside.
“Ask nicely.” He commanded.
“Please.” She whined.
“Please what?” he asked.
“Please fuck me in the ass.” Abby pleaded.
“Please fuck me in my tight, fat, round ass.” Jake corrected her.
She repeated the perverted request.
“Louder.” He demanded.
She said it a bit louder.
“Louder!”
She complied.
“Louder!” he said once more.
“Please let me in so you can fuck my tight, fat, round ass.” Abby repeated almost yelling. She couldn’t believe she was letting him make her act like this. She was a 40-something mother of two, not some streetwalker, or some little teenybopper he had picked up. However, as much as she wanted to believe she was above this, she knew even more that she was really just a slave for this boy’s prick, and she knew that the price of his cock was her obedience, and the most important thing she did know, was that she wanted him to fuck her.
With that, Jake opened the door and let her in. He was naked, and his cock was rock hard. Abby walked in, threw her coat on the couch, and he closed the door. She dropped to her knees and immediately swallowed the entire length of his cock. It hit the back of her throat, and she let it slide down. She rocked back and his cock slipped out except for the head. She wrapped her hand around the shaft and stroked it in unison with her mouth. She twisted her hand back and forth and up and down the shaft as she sucked his cock . Her saliva coated his entire pole.
Jake looked down and snapped an order, “Other hand!”
Abby lowered her right hand and replaced it with her left hand, the one with her wedding ring.
“Yea, that’s it you married slut. I want you lookin’ at your wedding ring when my cock is in your mouth.”
Abby’s pace quickened and Jake noticed.
“That turns you on doesn’t it?” He admonished her. “Makes you hot knowing you are being a dirty, unfaithful slut huh?”
Abby just looked up at him and continued.
“I asked you a question.” Jake snapped.
“Yes.” Abby replied as she pulled her mouth off his rock hard dick, never slowing her hand’s motion.
“Tell me what a filthy, unfaithful tramp you are.” He ordered.
Abby looked at him, “I am, I am a dirty unfaithful slut.”
“You love my cock huh?” He asked.
“Yes!” Abby moaned, looking at it as her wedding ring slid up and down the glistening rod.
“Your husband’s cock doesn’t do it for you, does it?”
“No,” Abby moaned. “Your cock is much better than his.”
Jake loved it when his married sluts told him how much better he was than their husbands, and it caused him to orgasm. Without warning he grunted and his cock erupted. It spayed cum all over Abby’s face, neck and chest. Three blasts hit her before she could open her mouth and put it back into her mouth to keep it from spilling worthlessly down her body. She sucked and stroked it until his hot semen filled her mouth. She swallowed it happily, savoring the taste and texture as it slithered down her throat.
When he had finished spewing his seed, Jake plopped down on a chair, leaving Abby on her knees in the middle of his living room still covered in his spunk. Her expression said it all. She was disappointed. She loved sucking cock, but she wanted Jake’s big, fat cock in her pussy, or even better, in her tight, fat, round ass, she thought recalling the conversation a moment ago through the door.
“Don’t worry slut, I aint your husband, I can go more than once.” He told her.
Abby’s expression perked up.
“Now show me how much you want my cock. Play with yourself.” He ordered her.
Abby eagerly complied. Still kneeling on the floor, she began to seductively scoop the cum off her body and lick it off her fingers, then she started to play with her big, soft tits through her tight little negligee. She massaged her mounds and teased the dark nipples. Her already dripping cunt got hotter. She squeezed her legs together to find some relief.
“Take them out.” He demanded.
Abby reached into her teddy and lifted her tits over the top of the bra cups. Her large, dark areolas had shrunk a bit as her nipples poked out stiffly.
“Pull the nipples.” He commanded.
Abby grabbed each nipple with her thumb and forefinger and yanked away from her body, stretching her tits to their fullest.
“More!”
Abby did it again, only this time she wiggled her hands back and forth causing her tits to jiggle, like little waves of flesh. She continued this for a few moments. Then Jake again ordered her to do something else.
“Show me that hungry, unfaithful cunt of yours.”
Abby moved the crotch of her teddy to the side revealing her closely shaved pussy.
“Play with it.” He ordered.
Abby used her free hand to spread the lips and fiddle her clit. Her moans of pleasure delighted Jake.
“You slut. Look at you, playing with yourself in the middle of my living room like a common whore.”
His words only heightened her delight. Jake’s cock was already filling with blood again. “Put two fingers in it.”
Abby slid two fingers into her hot, gushing gash. The fluids coated her fingers, and she slowly slid them in and out. In and out, in and out she slid them.
“Faster!” Jake spat at her.
Her hand sped up. Her moans swelled with each word from his mouth. She was approaching her climax, and her efforts doubled. Jake watched as Abby pleasured herself and his cock got rock hard.
“STOP!” he shouted, causing Abby to gasp, and then do as he said. She let out a groan of disappointment.
“Clean your fingers. Suck them like they were my cock.”
Abby pulled her fingers from her sloppy cunt and slid them into her mouth, simulating a slow deliberate blowjob. Jake watched as she pretended to be sucking his cock, moaning the whole time.
He stood up and directed Abby to the back of the couch, just like he had before. He moved the crotch of her negligee to the side and buried his cock balls-deep in her pussy.
“Oooooooooh!” Abby moaned.
Jake immediately began to forcefully pound her pussy, enjoying the excessive wetness of it as his cock slid in and out hard and deep. His balls slapped on her sensitive clit and his pelvis slammed into her full round ass causing waves of flesh across it. Abby screamed and shouted for more the whole time. Her orgasm gripped her and she rode the wave of ecstasy to its end.
Jake relished the feeling of her pussy clamping around his cock as her orgasm consumed her. He fucked her vigorously the entire time.
Abby collapsed over the back of the couch when her orgasm finally finished, and Jake pulled his cock from her quivering love hole. As she lay there recovering, Jake grabbed the material that covered her ass and ripped it open, exposing her puckered ass hole. Abby gasped and prepared for the inevitable.
“You want my cock in your big, fat ass?” he said. “Well, here you go.” With that, he shoved his cum covered cock slowly into Abby’s tight, rear passage.
“Yes!” Abby moaned, enjoying the way it filled her ass and touched her in ways she had not felt in years. That is, except for the last time Jake did.
“You like it in the ass don’t you slut?” He asked
“Yes, I love your cock in my ass.” Abby encouraged him. “Give it to me good. Give me all of it! Hard!”
Jake grabbed her hips and gratified her pleading. His slow, deep strokes soon were replaced by harder, deeper, more forceful strokes until, like her pussy, he was pounding her ass like an animal in heat. The feel of his cock filling her caused Abby to scream and moan violently, and Jake ate it up. He assaulted her ass with brute force and the eroticism engrossed them both. Neither one had any other thoughts than pleasuring each other, until Abby’s cell phone rang.
Abby panicked, “Stop, I have to answer that.” She told Jake.
Jake slid his cock balls deep in her ass, causing another moan from Abby. “You can answer it, but I am not stopping.” He said, sliding his dick all the way out except for the head, then back in and back out.
Abby knew he would not stop, but if it was her daughter or husband, and she didn’t answer, they might call her mom’s house looking for her. So, she reached into the coat lying below her on the couch and read the display, indeed it was her husband. She flipped it open, said hello and covered the mouthpiece with her hand to try and hide the noises of sex behind her.
“Hi honey, is everything ok?” Her husband asked. “Becca said you got a call from your mom, and you ran out of the house in a hurry.”
Jake slid his cock back in as he watched Abby listen on the phone.
“Uh….yes,” she said breathily “everything is……uh…… fine.” She answered as Jake’s cock slid back out of her stretched sphincter.
Jake held on tight to her hips and thrust in hard and fast about three times, causing a low guttural moan from Abby.
“We are going to just go…..What was that?” he asked hearing her moan even though she was covering the phone.
“No…….thing!” She replied almost moaning again. She was sure he would figure out what was going on. “I was bending over to pick up something on the floor.” She assured him.
She was bending over all right, but not to pick something up. She was bending over Jake’s couch getting his cock fed to her lusting asshole.
“Oh, well, we are just going to go out and get some food instead of making Becca cook.” Travis informed her. “Should I get you something?”
Jake was mercilessly pounding her ass now, and Abby could barely understand her husband.
“No!” she screamed into the phone because she wanted to answer quickly, but not let Travis hear anything else.
Then Jake slowed down, deliberately sliding his rigid shaft all the way in and back out again, teasing her senses.
Abby hoped the conversation was over now, but to her dismay, Travis continued, “What’s up with your mom?”
Jake continued his methodical assault of her ass, and Abby couldn’t believe how much the situation was turning her on. Her orgasm was quickly building, and she feared she would cum with her husband on the phone. She could not let that happen. However, Jake’s magnificent cock was working its magic and she was at his mercy.
“She…..is……fine…..she …..just…..needed……some…. help.” She told him. With each word came a thrust of Jake’s cock into her ass.
“What is wrong with you?” Her husband asked.
In fear of being caught, she cut off the conversation, “I’ll explain when I get home.” She said very quickly, but a moan again escaped her mouth as she said it.
“I love you.” Travis told her.
With enormous guilt, a raging hard-on buried in her tight rear end, her tits dangling below her, Abby replied, “I love you too.” Then she closed her phone.
“I love you too dear.” Jake said mockingly after Abby had dropped her phone back on the couch. “You disgusting whore, how can you tell him you love him with my cock in your ass.” He said almost laughing at her. “Tell me what a dirty, unfaithful slut you are.”
Abby did as he wanted. She was feeling guilty, but more than that she was feeling slutty. “I am a dirty, unfaithful slut, I love your cock in my ass, please don’t stop I want to cum.” She begged him.
Jake pounded her ass for a few more minutes until Abby’s body shuddered in orgasm, causing her to scream out with pleasure.
She collapsed over the couch and Jake continued until he was ready to cum. Then he pulled out and blasted his cum all over her limp body, covering her ass and back. He loved making women betray their husbands, and his eruption proved it, spraying a large splash of cum all over her. He stroked his cock dry of his seed. Then he walked around the couch and ordered Abby to clean his cock.
She did, tasting his cum and her ass while it slowly shrunk in her mouth as she preformed her duty.
“Better hurry home to hubby.” Jake mocked her, walking to the chair, and sitting down.
Abby rose from the couch and walked toward the bathroom.
“You can clean up at home.” Jake told her.
Knowing he was not kidding, she grabbed her coat, covered up and walked out the door. She made her way to the car and again had to change her clothes in it. She wadded the torn negligee up, covered it with her coat and shoved it in the back seat. She hurried home hoping to arrive before her family returned from dinner. Her feeling of guilt and shame consumed her on the ride home. She again swore she would not do this to Travis anymore. Deep down inside, the feelings of satisfaction told her she was wrong. She would definitely be Jake’s again.

goamz86
goamz86
1,950 Followers
12