The Jake Chronicles Ch. 11

Story Info
Jake has more fun with the Hanson girls.
3.9k words
4.58
60.5k
12
1

Part 11 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 03/16/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goamz86
goamz86
1,999 Followers

Letter from the author: This story is about a young man who dominates older vulnerable women. If you find this offensive please find another story. Comments are welcome and e-mail feedback is always appreciated. Thanks to those who have e-mailed me. Your feedback really means a lot.

*

Abby was doing an admirable job keeping the promise she made to herself about being a better mother and wife. It had been over four months since that day, and even though Becca continued to see, and of course, fuck Jake, Abby remained faithful to Travis. Becca's sharing of her exploits with Jake seemed endless, and Abby's jealousy festered, but she controlled her lust, and Travis reaped the rewards. Abby's reborn insatiable appetite for sex found him reeling in blissful ignorance, each attack following one of Becca's tales.

Her faithfulness all changed the day Abby found out Becca wasn't the only daughter that Jake was fucking. She arrived home unexpectedly one afternoon to find Lizzy naked, bent over her sister's bed with Jake's cock buried in her large, round ass, begging him for more.

******

A few weeks after almost being caught by Becca at Jake's apartment, Becca asked Abby if she could invite Jake over for dinner so Travis could meet him. Reluctantly, Abby agreed and the following Saturday Abby planned a barbeque for Jake and the family.

It was a fine spring afternoon and Travis, Abby, Becca and Jake were all out on the patio getting to know each other when Lizzy walked out of the house and approached them. Becca enthusiastically introduced Jake to Lizzy. Lizzy lazily extended her hand to shake his. She didn't give this act a second thought until their eyes met. Her handshake melted in his grip as she looked into his eyes, and his stare looked right through to her soul. Jake once again realized his affect on a woman and as he continued to hold her hand, he gave her a little knowing grin.

"Nice to meet you Lizzy." He said to her, caressing her hand with both of his.

Lizzy mumbled a reply and just gazed at him. Her lustful side instantly imagined him taking her and fucking the daylights out of her. When he winked at her, she suddenly realized what a fool she was making of herself and she blushed uncontrollably. She snatched her hand from his grip, and excused herself, fleeing to the bathroom to regain her composure. She was sure he had read her dirty mind, and she was a bit horrified, but at the same time turned on. She gathered herself and returned to the patio where she tried to act normal, but it seemed impossible to hide her feelings when she was in his presence.

Lizzy was nothing like Becca. Becca had the figure of a model. Lizzy was shorter, bigger, and not as cute. She had gotten her body from her father's side of the family, and that had always been a problem growing up. Her mom and sister had always gotten attention from guys, and Lizzy had always been the cute, fat one. Every time Lizzy had brought a guy home, they fawned over Becca, and she had always resented her little sister for that. She had always lacked self-confidence because of that. She didn't lose her virginity until she was almost 21. However, once she finally did it, the sleeping giant had reared its ugly head, and finally a trait from her mother's genes had come to light. Lizzy was a total cock whore like her mom. She loved sex, and all the talking her mother had done trying to steer her away from promiscuity was wasted.

Lizzy became a complete sex addict. She did it all, and she did it with many people. How her family didn't know about it, was a miracle. Her reputation around the university watering holes was a broad who would do anything, with anybody. So, when Jake slipped her his phone number later that night, she saw it as a way to get back at Becca for all those other boys whose attention Becca had taken from her.

Jake noticed Lizzy's obvious reaction when he met her and his devious little mind went into overdrive thinking how hot it would be to fuck all three Hanson women. Lizzy wasn't really his type, but she was an easy target, and maybe a way to get Abby back in his bed. It had worked with Becca. So, he found a moment later that evening to hand her his number and let her know he was interested, even if she didn't know it was more a ploy to get her mother than an interest in her.

Two days later Jake's phone rang. He rolled over in his bed and looked at the display. He let the voice mail answer. He went to the bathroom and took a leak, then returned and called his voice mail. It was Lizzy. He waited a little while then called back.

"Hey naughty boy." Lizzy answered the phone.

"Yea? Says who?" He replied.

"Says me." Lizzy teased. "Giving me your phone number when you're fucking my little sister."

"And?" He returned.

"And she's at school...... and my mom walks with a bunch of her friends on Tuesdays..........and she won't be home for a couple hours...... and I'm all alone and naked." Lizzy informed him.

"What does that mean?" Jake asked.

"That means if you get your sexy little ass over here, I will make it worth your while."

"Oh yea, how's that?" he asked.

"I'm not my prissy little sister. I will do things to you she doesn't even know about." She moaned like a street corner whore.

Jake sat silent for a few seconds shocked by her surprisingly raw sexuality. Then told her he would be over shortly.

Lizzy opened the door wearing a robe that came down just past her plump rear end. She left it loosely bound to show off her plentiful tit flesh. Jake walked in and Lizzy attacked him right in the entryway. She kissed him passionately as her hands roamed his body. She found his growing manhood and began to rub it through his shorts. She delighted in its size. Jake stripped her robe off and began to push her to her knees. Lizzy submitted, and within seconds she had his shorts around his ankles and his fully erect penis in her mouth. She sucked and licked and shoved it far down her throat. She grabbed his ass and forced if down her throat. She was a cock hungry whore.

Jake was pleasantly surprised at Lizzy's aggressive behavior. He grabbed her head and started fucking her face fast and deep. Then she turned him on even more. She pulled off his cock and slowly stroked it with her hand as she looked up at him and spoke.

"I want you to cum in my mouth. I'll bet my little sister won't let you do that."

Jake just smiled at her.

"I want to feel your thick, hot cum slide down my throat." She told him, and then she covered the head of his dick with her mouth and with her hand, rapidly stroked his cock to orgasm.

Her actions and her filthy mouth had Jake erupting like a rocket. Blast after blast of hot jizz hit the back of Lizzy's throat and she expertly swallowed it all. When it was over she licked her lips and gave him a seductive "Mmmmmmm"

She rose to her feet and pulled Jake down the hall. She led him into a room then let go of his hand and jumped on the bed.

"This is your sister's room." Jake said, having remembered fucking Becca here several times.

"I know." Lizzy replied, opening her plump legs wide and spreading her pussy with her fingers. "I want her boyfriend to fuck me on her bed. It makes me hot thinking about it."

Jake again delighted in her perversion.

"Now get over here and put that big, fat, dick of yours in my big, fat, dripping cunt." She demanded.

Jake's youth and Lizzy's demeanor had his cock totally hard already. He jumped on top of her and started mauling her 44dd tits. He mashed them together and bit her nipples. Lizzy squealed with delight as his hands and mouth attacked her huge flesh mounds. She reached down between her legs feeling for Jake's dick. It was not tough to locate. She gripped it and pointed it at her dripping gash. Jake felt his cock head touch her pussy, and he pushed it all the way in.

"YES!!!!!!" gasped Lizzy. Give me all of that beautiful dick." Jake loved the way she told him what she wanted. He never figured she would be this way. It really turned him on. He let go of her tits and placed both hands on the bed to either side of Lizzy, and proceeded to drive his cock in deeply, stroke after stroke.

"Oh yea, give it to me!" she demanded. "Fuck me hard! Harder! Harder!"

Jake abandoned his rhythm and began to pound her pussy for all he was worth. The sound of flesh slapping together was evident and both participants enjoyed the pleasures.

"Fuck me! Fuck me you bastard! Harder!" Cried Lizzy, and Jake obeyed.

After a few minutes longer Lizzy screamed out in ecstasy as her orgasm flowed through her. Her body convulsed, and she screeched with excitement. Jake never stopped his movements as she came down from her high.

Jake slowed his pace a bit after her climax. He took great joy in watching as her big, jiggly tits moved on her chest with every thrust. He just stared at them for a long time as he drilled her juicy cunt.

Lizzy noticed his stare and reached up to frame her tits with her hands. She squeezed them together and pointed them at Jake's face.

"You like watching my big fat titties shake?" Lizzy asked.

Jake just grinned and watched her fondle her huge fun bags.

"I want you to fuck my tits and cum all over them." She told him.

Jake stopped his thrusts and looked her in the eye, "Ask nicely." He teased.

"Please?" she said innocently.

"Please what?" he teased.

"Please slide that thick, hard cock between my big, round tits and spray your cum all over them." She begged, feigning desperation.

Jake pulled his cum covered cock from her and placed it between those mammoth mounds. Lizzy wrapped them around his steely, hard shaft and he began pumping back and forth. She squeezed her tits together, and they consuming his manhood. Jake pinched her nipples mercilessly as he fucked her cleavage. When she wasn't licking the tip of his cock as it poked from her canyon of cleavage, Lizzy continued with her filthy words.

"That's it, fuck my tits baby. Fuck my tits while I lay on my little sister's bed. Cum all over me. I want to feel your thick, warm spunk all over my body."

Jake was now feverishly humping her chest, and his orgasm was building rapidly. Lizzy recognized that look of impending climax and let her tits fall to the side. She grabbed his cock with her hand and masturbated it to orgasm, spewing his seed all over her chest, face and even a few blasts on her sister's bedspread. Jake grunted loudly as she milked his cock, and then collapsed next to her. Lizzy rubbed the fluid all over her, and then licked her fingers clean.

When Jake told her to clean his cock she eagerly complied. Jake left without another word, and Lizzy laid there on her sister's bed, smiling and relishing the fact that she had just fucked the daylights out of her sister's boyfriend. She was quite pleased to know he wanted her more than her younger, slimmer, prettier sister. It was a feeling of complete triumph.

These rendezvous became a regular Tuesday thing. Both parties loved it. Jake knew it was only a matter of time before Abby found out, and Lizzy loved the fact that she had something over her sister, even if Becca didn't know it.

Jake got his wish of Abby finding out some weeks later. He came over to fuck Lizzy on a Tuesday as usual, but today was different. Abby was visiting with her girl friends after their walk, one of the ladies said she had to leave. Suddenly all the ladies seemed to have something to do and the social circle broke up. Abby headed home more than an hour earlier than normal. When she walked in the door, she was greeted by some unexpected, but familiar sounds. When she investigated it, what she found was very unexpected. She entered Becca's room, but instead of Becca, she found Lizzy face down on her sister's bed with some guy's cock pounding her from behind. As she stood frozen in the doorway she watched as her oldest daughter acted like the whore Abby had been when she was her age.

"Yes, fuck my big, fat ass!" She heard Lizzy scream. "Split my ass with that fuckin' monster dick."

Jake had a hold of her broad hips and he was mercilessly assaulting her rear passage. It took a moment for Abby to realize who was fucking her daughter, but when she did, it didn't take long for it to make her hot and wet.

Abby backed up a bit and hid around the doorjamb. She watched as her ex-lover delivered to her daughter the exact thing she had been craving for months. Her pussy became instantly wet and she instinctively started to slide her hand inside her panties and over her swollen mound. She slipped two fingers past her swollen lips, inside her leaking hole and watched as Jake continued. She manually abused her sweltering cunt as she watched her daughter take an erotic, anal pounding.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Lizzy screamed. "Fuck my dirty hole! Make me cum!"

Jake complied and repeatedly drove his cock deep into her ass, causing her to explode with a thunderous orgasm. Her body shook uncontrollably.

"I'm cumming!" She shouted.

Jake just continued his battering, holding onto her broad hips and shoving his member in and out without ever slowing down.

When Lizzy had somewhat recovered she began to encourage Jake.

"Come on lover, cum for me, I want to feel your hot, thick cum coating my tight asshole." She seductively teased him.

Jake listened and continued.

"I wanna feel it, cum for me. Shoot your spunk in me. You know you love fucking my ass. Tell me what a filthy whore I am." Lizzy begged.

Abby heard her daughter acting like her and could not hold out any longer. Her orgasm consumed her, and she had to turn and lean against the wall to keep from collapsing on the floor. The sound of slapping flesh was constant in her ear as she rode the wave of ecstasy. She had to bite her lips together to stop a scream. She pulled her finger from her pussy and licked it clean as she recovered. When she was finished, she had to peek around the doorjamb to see the savagely fucking couple.

Lizzy was now on her knees, with her back to the door, holding up her massive tits for Jake as he stroked his cock. His head turned to the door when he noticed a movement, and Abby froze as their eyes met. Jake grunted loudly and unloaded a flurry of cum shots all over her daughter's face, hair and tits.

The scene was surreal, but exciting. Lizzy just kept begging him for more.

"Oh yea, cum on me baby, I love the feel of your hot cum on me."

With his orgasm complete, Jake winked at Abby and then ordered Lizzy to clean her ass off his cock. She willingly did as she was told.

Abby quietly moved from the door so her daughter would not hear. Jake got dressed and left, without making any effort to see Abby. He went home and awaited the inevitable call. It came the following morning.

"I need to see you." was the message Abby left on his cell phone.

Since Jake was screwing both of her daughters, he knew when they would both be at school. So he blew off his morning class and paid a visit to the most desperate of his old broads. She was both excited and horrified when she opened the door and saw him standing there. He opened the screen door and walked in like he owned the place.

"We can't meet here." Abby told him

"Why not, both of the girls have school. No one will be home for hours, now get on your knees and give me a proper greeting." Jake commanded.

Still in her robe, Abby dropped to her knees and pulled his cock from his pants and sucked it in as if it was her life source. Jake grabbed hold of her head and began to fuck her face with vigor.

"I knew you couldn't stay away. You love my cock don't you?" he teased.

Abby just moaned a lustful moan.

"Did you like watching me fuck your daughter's ass and cum all over her face?" He asked.

Abby didn't answer, but sped up her effort.

"Answer me you filthy whore!" He demanded, pulling her off his cock by her hair.

"Yes." She groaned, saying anything to get his cock back in her mouth.

"Becca is a bit of a prude, but oh my, Lizzy is a complete whore like her mother." He told her.

Abby loved it when he told her what a whore and a slut she was. She reached into her panties and stroked her clit vehemently. Her orgasm was building and she craved its release. Jake was fucking her mouth hard and deep, feeling the head of his cock hitting the back of her throat. He thrust his hips against efforts of his hands on her head and soon his cock erupted down her throat. The force of it caused her to gag, and to her surprise, it triggered a booming orgasm in her. His seed shot down her throat and spilled from her lips, landing on her tits that were now exposed. They both moaned and groaned through it all. When it was over he spoke.

"Go clean yourself up slut, I ain't done with you."

*****

When Abby emerged naked from her master bathroom, Jake was sprawled out on her bed.

"What are you doing in here?" She asked.

"Well, I am going to lay you face down on this bed and fuck your married ass, in your marriage bed, and then I'm going to cum all over you, just like I did to your slutty fat daughter." He told her.

"We can't do that on my bed, my husband sleeps there." She explained.

"I don't care, now come over here and get my cock hard so I can fuck that fat ass of yours." He ordered her.

Abby knew there was no use in arguing; she didn't have the will to resist Jake. So she bent over and crawled naked across the bed to him. She had his cock hard in no time, and his manipulation of her pussy and ass with his fingers soon had her hotter than a bitch in heat too. She begged him to fuck her. Still lying on his back, Jake ordered her to get on top and ride his cock.

"Ooooooooooh." Abby moaned as she lowered her steamy cunt onto his rigid shaft.

She instantly began to hop up and down on his cock, panting and groaning the whole time. Her tits bounced frantically on her chest. Jake reached up and mashed them roughly with his hands. Abby moaned her approval. Her second orgasm ran through her after about 15 of riding Jake like a hobbyhorse and she never slowed her pace as it rocked her body. Jake pinched her rock hard nipples and she squealed like a schoolgirl until her orgasm subsided. Exhausted, she stopped her up and down motions and just rocked back and forth feeling his cock tickle her deep inside.

"Get off!" Jake suddenly commanded.

Abby reluctantly rose off his throbbing cock.

"Lie down." He ordered her

Abby lay on her back.

"On your face." He snapped.

She turned over.

Jake put her legs together and straddled them.

"Spread you ass for me."

Abby reached back and pulled her cheeks apart exposing her puckered rosebud. Jake aimed his slick, hard cock at it and slowly buried it in her ass.

"Oh yes." Abby moaned.

Jake placed his hands to each side of Abby and proceeded to slam his cock hard and deep into her. His pace was fast and with purpose. Abby encouraged him the whole time and even begged for more. His thrusts caused her pudgy, round ass to jiggle like a bowl of Jell-O. He relished the feel of it against his pelvis, and her groans of satisfaction.

"This is how your little girl likes it too." He told her. "She loves her big, fat ass skewered like this. Like mother like daughter I guess huh?"

Abby was approaching another orgasm when Jake abruptly pulled his cock from her ass and sprayed another large load of his seed all over her ass and back. She raised her ass up trying to get him to put it back in, but all he did was order her to clean it. She rolled over to comply when the front door slammed shut.

"Honey, where are you?" came Travis' voice.

"Oh shit, my husband." She informed Jake.

Both of them froze. Before they could do anything, Travis entered the room.

"What the fuck?" He yelled.

"Travis, I'm so sorry." Abby screamed.

Jake jumped off the bed and tried to leave, but before he could, Travis cold cocked him right across the left cheek. Jake stumbled backward into the wall. The next blow came to his stomach, causing him to double over. Travis stuck his boot up his ass, causing Jake to crumble to the floor.

goamz86
goamz86
1,999 Followers
12