James Gang Ch. 02: The James Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LordOfHell
LordOfHell
1,203 Followers

"Good idea," Rachelle agreed. "Littlest sister, this meeting was your idea, so maybe you have a topic for us to talk about?"

It was true. I was the one who had asked for us to meet this time around. So here we were the very next day, all together again, but I was beginning to feel nervous about the topic I'd chosen.

"I . . . ah . . . I want to talk about Daddy," I said squeamishly.

Rachelle and Chloe looked at each other. "I don't know if that counts as 'avoiding'," Chloe said. "Dad IS a man . . . technically." She took a sip. "And since when did you start calling him 'Daddy'? We only ever called him that when we wanted something."

"Hush, Clo," Rachelle said, apparently afraid I'd get upset again. But she needn't have worried. I was far too jittery to feel anger. "Go on, hon."

"Well, Daddy's health is getting worse," I told them. "I called over his personal physician and he pulled me aside and told me that if something doesn't change in his disposition, Daddy may not last another six months."

The girls were silent for a while. The prospect of a loved one dying—actually DYING—was something that really slapped you in the face once you saw the reality of it. Yes, you can stare at a sick person day in and day out and know that it might be a matter of time before they check out, but when you're actually given a date . . . when time suddenly a limited quantity . . . that's when you stop and take notice.

"What do you need us to do?" Chloe asked.

"Well . . . I - I want to give D-Daddy something for a . . . a gift, " I began, feeling my agitation spike higher and higher with each word. My hands shook uncontrollably and I began spilling coffee from my mug all over the dining table. "B-But . . . I . . . I don't know t-the best way to d-do it . . ."

"Hey, hey, be calm," Rachelle said, taking my hands. At least to stop me from spilling coffee all over her table. "What are you so worried about, hon?"

"Yeah," Chloe asked me curiously. "What's this present you want to give Daddy."

A sharp chill washed down my spine and I felt my throat grow dry and sore. I looked down at my hands, watching my fingers fidget as I contemplated my next words. I questioned whether or not this was really a good idea. Was I just going to embarrass myself? Would they even take me seriously?

Beads of sweat ran down my forehead as I contemplated my fate. It wasn't for me to back out now. I could just make up something else—tell them some last minute lie. Even if it was utterly ridiculous, they'd just laugh it off as me being the 'naïve littlest sister'.

But then, I thought of Daddy. Sitting alone in that chair. Just waiting to die.

And I knew what I had to say.

"M-Me," I said to them.

The life drained from both of their faces. Rachelle's hands left mine and she and Chloe both sat back in their seats, eyeing me with a silent, cold glare. I didn't dare look at them . . . I don't think I could have taken it without running from the restaurant screaming.

But I had taken a step over that line now, and there was no going back.

"Say again, little sister?" Chloe said.

"I could have sworn that you just said that the 'present' you want to give our father is . . . 'YOU'?!"

I nodded. "It . . . it is."

Again, they just stared.

"Okay, explain to us what 'giving yourself' means in this context. Maybe we're not—"

"It means exactly what you think it means," I told Rachelle, staring her firmly in the eye. "I want Daddy to fuck me."

Again, Rachelle leaned back, rubbing her head with her hand. "Okaaaaay . . . At least I'm not weirded out by Ron Archer anymore. I can tell you that much."

Then Chloe turned to me. "Carol, we know that you're trying to do everything to help Dad, but this . . . this . . ."

"A pity fuck for your father? Is this even what you really WANT?"

"It is NOT a 'pity fuck'," I told them. "I want to make love to him for me, too. Forever, if he'll have me."

"WHY?!" they both exclaimed at the same time.

I swallowed firmly before I answered. "Because my Daddy needs me, and all I want to do is make him happy. You two sat down here the other day and started crossing off guys from your lists because of the stupidest little faults. 'No, this one is too poor.' 'No this one was mean to me.' 'No this one has cooties.' You were acting petty and selfish, and not even thinking about what love is even supposed to mean. But to be fair, for years, I was no better myself. Now, it makes me sick to my stomach.

"Kenny and Darbie showed us all. They showed us that loving someone doesn't have to follow 'rules'. It's not pride or ego or what other people think. It's about what makes you both happy and not giving two fucks what anyone else has to say about it. After we left here last time, I went home and I thought long and hard about what 'love' means, and I realized I love Daddy. In more ways than just one. And, he's strong, kind and very, VERY handsome. He doesn't need to prove himself, and he shouldn't have to. He's already proven how much he loves us for over twenty years."

The two of them didn't have anything to say after that. They began to see just how serious I was, so their objections dropped. They merely looked at each other for a time, before they both turned back to me.

"So why haven't you done it? You know . . . um . . . o-offered yourself to him?"

"Because, I'm afraid he won't like me. I don't have your boobs, Rachelle, or Chloe's looks, or Darbie's ass. I'm the plainest of all the James Girls. What if when I'm standing there, offering him what I . . . what I have . . . he looks at me and tells me it isn't enough?"

Chloe shook her head and smiled. "So you really want to do this, then?"

"I do," I repeated.

Chloe let out a deep breath. "In that case, I might have a plan to help you. "

"Clo!" Rachelle gasped.

"The girl's made up her mind, Chelle, and if there' s one thing the last three years have taught me, it's that our family is notoriously stubborn. I still think she's crazy . . . absolutely crazy . . . but like she said, since Kenny and Darbie and their crazy wedding, all bets are off!"

Rachelle sighed, poured a fair bit of alcohol into her coffee and took one giant swig. "Okay," she said finally, "tell us what this plan of yours is."

******

From that point on, I spent all my time with Daddy and I made sure he took all of his medication, ate the right foods and exercised properly. He was still plenty depressed, but he didn't fuss when I basically micromanaged his life. I think he just figured I was acting of his meddling little girl, obsessing over his well-being.

But that was only half of it. I was trying to build up my Daddy's strength. There wasn't much I could do about his depression—at least not YET—but I could make sure his body was up for what I had in mind. Dad had worked in a steel mill most of his life, so he had plenty of muscle on him, and he had never been an overeater, so there wasn't much fat. However, when his liver went bad, he stopped doing the everyday things that kept his body tugging along like normal. A lot of his muscle had become underused, and he'd become too accustomed to using his chair to get around.

For sixteen weeks, I spent every waking moment undoing as much of that as I could. I had my Daddy doing yoga, going for walks with me to the store, and tons more. This was all Chloe's idea: she told me that one of the things that determined a man's sexual potency was his health and fitness. Daddy was a little under 60, so he wouldn't be as healthy as he used to be, and even worse, it had been so long since he'd made love that his libido had completely crashed and burned. But Chloe told me it might be possible to help kick-start his libido by helping him exercise. Chloe had handled lots of cases with elderly divorcés over the years, so she knew a few things that older guys did to put themselves back on the market and increase their sex drive.

In the meantime, I began feeding him lots and lots of protein and vitamins. Rachelle helped me conjure up a special diet for him that would give Daddy his strength back, and even help ease his depression. To further help with the last part, I took Daddy to see his grandkids. We made a trip to Kenny and Darbie's—she was already pregnant with baby number five by this point, and Barbara brought her four-year-old son as well. I even tried to get Sarah and Grace to make another appearance, but both of them were understandably a bit busy to stop by. Still, it seemed to work. Seeing his grandchildren playing and the kids he raised happily married seemed to make Daddy a bit happier.

But each night, he was still just sitting there . . . staring at that damn stump. So, I knew it still wasn't enough.

During all of this, began to break try and subtly break down Daddy's resistance. I touched him more than usual. I talked to him in a lower, more sultry tone than usual. I did exercises along with him so that he could watch me stretching my young, flexible body. I sat in his lap while he watched television, subtly grinding my pussy over his cock through our clothes. And I continued to bathe him every single day. I flooded him every second of the day with sexual suggestion. I even found some tips for seduction on the internet, such as putting my own cum behind my ears to keep him in a more subconsciously aroused state. That way, every time I worked my suggestion, his brain would automatically make the connection to sex.

That was what I wanted: for his brain to subconsciously connect "Caroline" with "Fuck".

I kept this up for months, occasionally reporting my progress to Rachelle and Chloe. By this point, even Kenneth and Darbie, along with Barbara and her husband Zachary, were helping me out. The whole family was pitching in to help with my little scheme. It didn't even bother us that we were talking about what was essentially father-daughter incest anymore. Once again, Kenneth and Darbie had changed EVERYTHING.

And then finally, the day I had been waiting for arrived.

******

The way we had planned it, I would give Daddy my 'gift' right on his 60th birthday.

It was the longest day of my entire life. Chloe and Rachelle had been coaching me on how to act, and they even bought me an extremely tight blouse and a short skirt which would help keep Daddy focused on me. It wasn't exactly lewd—the neckline was just barely low enough to show a few centimeters of cleavage and the skirt was long enough that nothing showed unless I bent over . . . which I did, more than once, in Daddy's full view.

The plan was set to start around sundown, right after Daddy and I finished dinner. I had never been so nervous. I was worried that I had done something wrong, that I'd forgotten part of the plan, or that Daddy wasn't reacting the way I wanted him to. There were just so many things in this plan that could fail.

But I wouldn't back down. The entire family was counting on me—we had all been planning this for over a third of a year, and everything hinged on tonight.

I cooked Daddy a huge meal, once again taking advantage of recipes I had learned from Rachelle. Daddy gobbled it all up eagerly, and I was thrilled to see his enthusiasm. It gave me a bit of optimism about what I was only minutes away from doing.

"Oh, thank you, sweetheart," Daddy said as he leaned back in his chair. "That was the best meal I'd had in a long, long time. It was the greatest birthday present I could ask for."

Seated opposite of him, I swallowed hard and balled my skirt into my fists, knowing that the time had come. "Um, t-that wasn't ALL of your present, Daddy. If . . . if you give me a few minutes to set it up, you can come and g-get the rest of it in the l-living room."

"Oh Lil C, you don't have to do anything else for me. This was just fine."

"N-No," I protested. "I – I insist that you receive the rest of your gift immediately. J-Just give me a few minutes, Daddy. I'll call you into the living room when I . . . when IT'S . . . ready."

I went into the next room and stripped completely nude, kicking my clothing out of view. Then, I took the sexiest pose I could muster and called Daddy inside.

"Okay, Daddy! Come and get it!"

I heard him leaving the kitchen and heading toward the living room. I had positioned myself at the far end of the room, where he would HAVE to walk in in order to see me. My plan hinged upon him not being able to look at me and walk away before getting an eyeful of my total nakedness.

It worked. When Daddy walked in the room and saw me, his eyes practically popped out of his skull.

"C-C-Carol, honey . . .? What . . . what are you doing?"

I wiggled my hips and rubbed my hand over all of my smooth, peachy skin. "Happy Birthday, Daddy," I cooed.

He stood there, his mouth and eyes open wide, but scanning every inch of my naked frame. I turned slowly, giving him a full view of everything I wanted him to have.

"Carol, sweetie, you can't mean that you—"

"Yeah, Daddy," I breathed softly. "I'm your birthday present."

"And not JUST her," a voice said from behind the door. Daddy spun in place and found a completely naked Chloe and Rachelle stepping out from behind the door.

"Happy Birthday, Daddy!" Both girls spoke simultaneously.

This had been Chloe's idea. I was still quite nervous about the whole thing. I wasn't sure I'd have the courage to go through with this . . . I was worried that Daddy wouldn't find me sexually appealing. But, Rachelle assured me that I was far sexier than I gave myself credit for. Even so, Chloe then said that if I was that worried, then she would participate, to halve the odds of Daddy's refusal.

But then, Rachelle suddenly decided that she wanted in on it, too. And so it was settled.

When Daddy beheld three of his daughters' young and nubile bodies approaching him with lust-filled eyes, he didn't stand a chance.

"G-G-G-Girls . . . please . . ." he tried to say in vain. "It's . . . it's not that I don't appreciate the effort, but . . ."

"But nothing, Daddy," Rachelle responded. "I haven't had man in ages, and poor Carol has been working her little butt off for months to set this up for you. You're going to sit on that couch over there, relax, and let us make you feel good."

Daddy didn't resist as my sisters and I led him over to the couch and slowly started to undress him. He still looked positively stunned—ready to wake up at any moment. But, personally, I was glad this wasn't a dream. I'd been dreaming about Daddy's cock for far too long now. I was more than ready for the real thing.

When Daddy was comfortable, the three of us slid down his pants and shorts. His cock was fully at attention—longer than I'd ever thought it could be. Chloe and Rachelle licked their lips immediately, and both of them leaned forward, with eager mouths ready to capture his manhood. Unfortunately, the two of them comically bumped foreheads, causing a brief pause and a mutual glare.

"Dammit, Chelle! Back off! Let me go first!"

"Fudge to that, Clo! I was here first!"

I chuckled. Now this was more like the Rachelle and Chloe I'd known as a child.

I let the two of them fight over which of them got to suck and lick Daddy's cock. I leaned forward and pressed my lips to his, just as I'd fantasized of doing for months on end. I gently caressed Daddy's cheek as our tongues rolled together, enjoying the richness of his saliva.

In the end, Daddy's cock had plenty of room for both Rachelle and Chloe, and myself as well. While the two of them licked and nibbled on the head and shaft of Daddy's cock, I took the time to lovingly play with his balls. My older sisters took turns painting every inch of Daddy's cock with the shimmering wetness of their tongues. They didn't even seem to mind one bit when their lips and tongues would occasionally touch. In fact, my two feuding sisters even stopped and kissed one-another deeply for a brief time before giving Daddy a brisk double tit-fucking.

Eventually, I turned myself upside down, allowing myself to take Daddy's shaft in my mouth while he gently lapped on my pussy. His mustache tickled my clit just a little bit, and it made me shudder as I came. Daddy didn't seem to mind, and he lapped up my juices as they flowed from my tunnel.

The time or the main event came shortly thereafter. This time, there was no debate: I was the one who'd dreamt of fucking my Daddy for all this time, so I was the one who got to enjoy him first. Rachelle fished out a set of condoms and slid one on Daddy so that we were ready to begin. I eagerly pressed myself into Daddy's lap, my chest heaving in anticipation.

"Little C," Daddy called to me, just as I was ready to mount him. I glanced into his eyes, and saw that there was still a bit of hesitance. Daddy was giving me another chance to back out. To make sure that this was what I really wanted.

But I just smiled and kissed Daddy right on his lips as I slid my hips down . . . and finally . . . finally felt my Daddy's cock slid into my pussy.

I wasn't quite ready for it. Daddy was larger than I'd expected, far better than the boys I'd screwed in my younger years. Never had I felt someone fill me so thoroughly. Once again, I leaned forward and kissed Daddy as I slowly bounced in his lap, enjoying every inch of his length as much as I could.

I felt even happier when Daddy's head lowered to my breasts and popped one into his mouth. Daddy suckled eagerly on my rubbery areola, causing me to moan with deep pleasure.

His hands reached down to my ass, with each of his thick, strong hands taking a hard squeeze of one cheek.

This was exactly what I wanted.

"Yesssss . . . touch me, Daddy. Touch me all over," I whispered. "My body is yours. Only for you."

I felt his hands tighten, and his mouth slobbered my tits even more hungrily.

I don't know how many times I came then, but I think I blacked out, because the next thing I knew, I was laying on my back while Rachelle rode Daddy reverse cowgirl, and Chloe was licking the place where their cock and pussy met.

Rachelle yelled out through several orgasms before Rachelle took her place, showing off her flexibility by placing her legs on Daddy's shoulders while they fucked. Again, I couldn't help but chuckle: even now, we still couldn't put aside our little petty rivalries.

But that was fine with me. Because I had an ace up my sleeve.

Sure enough, the girls eventually had to go home. Granted, we'd been fucking for hours on end, and all of us were starting to tire, but both of them had businesses to attend to first thing in the morning.

But me? I was the 'freeloader', remember? I didn't have anyplace to go . . .

. . . except my Daddy's bed.

He was asleep when I crawled next to him, taking his still-stiff cock in my mouth. I purred softly as I took all of Daddy's inches cleanly into my throat. God, he tasted even better now, with the mixture of sex spicing the meat. While he slept, I licked every inch of my father's delicious cock clean, using my fingers to bring my pussy back to full moistness in the meantime.

It wasn't long before Daddy woke up, and he glanced at me with fervid surprise.

"Little C . . . you don't . . . you don't have to do this anymore. It's not my birthday anymore, baby . . ."

But I just smiled at him. "You still haven't figured it out, Daddy? Your birthday was just an excuse. I've been wanting this for a long, long time. The other girls might have just wanted this for a little fun tonight, but this was very real to me. This is how I want it to be from now on, Daddy. Every single night."

I pulled the sheets from over his body and climbed right into bed with him. I positioned myself over Daddy's cock once more, eager to get it back inside me.

"Wait, darling!" he suddenly cried out.

LordOfHell
LordOfHell
1,203 Followers