The Jamie Foxx Show

Story Info
Nicole Evans loses her anal virginity to Jamie King.
1.3k words
3.92
16.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie King walked through the hotel. He was a tall, good-looking young black man who was also very talented and had a way with the ladies in his life. He was looking at someone very dear to him. A strong and beautiful black lady close to his heart.

Jamie looked at Nicole Evans, his sexy and somewhat wisecracking and sarcastic former co-worker and music producer. The two of them didn't get along from the moment they met. Both of them were talented, opinionated and became rivals. When the company they both worked for fired them, they did the unexpected. They joined forces to make beautiful music together. Along the way, they butted heads...and fell in love.

It wasn't easy. Jamie still had feelings for Fancy, the sexy black lady who worked at his Uncle and Aunt's hotel management service. He and Fancy were together for a long time. Unfortunately, things didn't work out. Fancy was always belittling him and she was never supportive of anything he ever did. When he told her that he wanted to follow his dreams of making it into the music industry, Fancy first told him he could never make it, then she gave him an ultimatum. His music or his lady. This was his choice. Jamie felt trapped, until he met Nicole Evans.

Nicole Evans was gorgeous, competitive and sarcastic. Yet underneath all that, she was also a very brave and vulnerable woman secretly in love with Jamie King. During their first business trip, she kissed him and confessed her true feelings. What followed, as they say, was history. Bottom line : Jamie King left Fancy to pursue a career in music and a romance with Nicole Evans, his new lady.

Jamie kissed Nicole, and pulled her into his arms. Tenderly, he swept her into his arms and led her into their bedroom. Once there, they kissed again and slowly undressed one another. Jamie looked at his sexy lady's beautiful body. Nicole was every bit the Ebony Goddess. Tall, sexy and dark brown. A luscious beauty who turned heads everywhere she went. Yeah, she was all that and she was his. There was nothing that they wouldn't be able to accomplish together.

Nicole Evans looked at Jamie King, the handsome and talented black man who stole her heart. He was so beautiful. Every bit the Ebony God. And he was hers. Now and forever. She kissed him and pulled his masculine, fine and naked body down onto her bed. Slowly, they began to caress and explore one another's body. It was very tender yet urgent, an answer to a need from deep inside of them both. He wanted her just as badly as she wanted him. They had waited so long for this. Now, at last, the magic of Jamie King and Nicole Evans was about to happen.

Jamie licked every inch of Nicole's sexy body, and she moaned in pleasure as he explored her flesh. Nicole felt Jamie's hands and lips exploring her body. She looked at him, and begged him to take her. Never one to keep his lady waiting, Jamie gently spread her legs, and gave her pussy a good licking and probing. His agile tongue and nimble fingers worked her clitoris, and explored her inner flesh. Nicole soon shouted in pleasure thanks to Jamie's expert lovemaking.

Jamie looked at Nicole as she cried out in orgasmic bliss. Yeah, the lovely black girl was simply beautiful. He smiled. Nicole grinned at the man who had brought her to Nirvana. If only she could repay him...a wicked grin came into her came. She kissed Jamie, and licked a path down from his lips to his neck and chest, before heading straight for his groin. She breathed in the masculine and powerful scent of his manliness. His cock was hard, and quite long and thick. Taking it into her hand, she began to slowly work it with her mouth.

Jamie closed his eyes as Nicole began sucking him. Oh, he had done this before but never quite like this. Nicole was something else. She sucked his cock and licked his balls. He shouted in pleasure as he came, moments later. Nicole surprised him by drinking his seed. He sighed in pleasure. Nicole smiled at him and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. Yeah, there was nothing this sexy lady wouldn't do for her man.

When Jamie pulled her into his arms, she smiled and placed her hands on his shoulders. Slowly, she lowered herself onto his member. Jamie thrust his cock into her wet snatch, and took her. Nicole gasped as Jamie entered her. Her man was definitely well-endowed. And he knew how to work it! He took her just the way she liked it, hard and fast at first, then slowly and passionately. She rode him for all she was worth, and they went up the hill of ecstasy many times. Hours later, they fell asleep in each others arms.

This was the start of some very interesting times for Jamie King and Nicole Evans. They were the perfect couple. Working on their music and taking the entertainment world by storm, creating record after record. They were the King and Queen of Soul Music, and the Dynamic Duo of the Rhythm and Blues. Yes, they were good-looking, young, and successful. The world was theirs. They only needed the determination to take it, at no matter the cost to those who stood in their way.

The passion that Nicole Evans and Jamie King shared seemed to know no limits. In and out of the bedroom, they were smoldering and passionate. Once, Nicole took Jamie to forbidden territory. It was a Saturday night, after their first major concert in Paris, France. Nicole was in the shower, and Jamie was watching television, tired after tonight's performance. Nicole called Jamie, asking him to bring her a towel. As he entered the bathroom, she pulled him into the shower with her, clothes and all.

What followed was a particularly passionate session of lovemaking. Nicole kissed Jamie, and whispered something into his ear as she pressed her hot and sexy naked form against him. When Jamie heard her request, his eyes lit up. Nicole smiled and turned around, showing him her sexy booty. Jamie looked at the sexy booty offered to him, and did the only thing a red-blooded man would. He took it.

Nicole spread her fine-ass butt cheeks wide open, exposing an obvious target. Jamie pressed his cock against her back door, and pushed. Nicole grimaced as Jamie's cock slid into her anus. It hurt, even with the soapy water as lube. Still, she had done this before and it could be fun and pleasurable when done right. Jamie slowly worked his cock into her tiny asshole. Nicole winced. Damn, it hurt. Inch by inch, Jamie's cock went into her. When he had finally worked in all that she could take, he stopped.

Nicole Evans felt every inch of Jamie King's cock up her ass. Damn, he was long and thick! He began to pump his cock into her, and she felt as though she was being split in half. He stopped, and she sighed in relief. Moments later, he started all over again. Though it hurt, as time went by, Nicole found her pain replaced by a curious feeling. A familiar feeling of fullness. A wonderful feeling. Smiling, she relaxed, and enjoyed.

Not long after, Jamie came, his seed rushing deep inside Nicole. As she felt her lover's seed inside of her, Nicole shouted in pleasure and pain. When Jamie turned her around and pulled her into his arms, she hugged him. Nicole had mist in her eyes. Never before had she felt such pleasure, or felt that way about a man. Yes, what she and Jamie had was special. And she was determined to make it work. Now more than ever. They kissed and remained passionately embraced on the bed, not saying a single word for the remainder of the night.