The Jamie Reunion Ch. 02

Story Info
An action packed car ride home from the bar.
1.2k words
4.17
7.4k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 11/16/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a brisk night and the cold air hit us as soon as we stepped out of the bar. I saw Jamie shiver so I took off my jacket and placed it on her back, but as I did, I kept my arm under the jacket and put my arm around her shoulder, pulling her close to my body as we walked. The smell of her perfume mixed with her sweat was intoxicating as she leaned her head against my chest for warmth. As we walked to the parking lot, I felt her fiddling with something underneath her jacket. I look down to find her pulling down part of her top, stretching it just far enough down so that her right breast was able to slide out, but still hidden from plain sight under the jacket. She grinned up at me, and with my arm under the jacket and around her shoulder I reached down and wrapped my hand around her breast. She let out a sigh as I started to squeeze her now erect nipple, simultaneously massaging her breast.

"Fuck, that feels good. Your hands are so warm", she cooed.

"I can't wait to put my hands in other places", I responded.

She smiled and gave my neck a kiss, and I felt her warm tongue on my skin for a second.

Finally, we arrived at her car. "You're driving", she said as she tossed me the keys. We got in and she put her address in the GPS. I had barely put my foot on the gas pedal, and Jamie was already leaning over and kissing my neck. I reached over and slid my hands between her soft, warm thighs and under her skirt, I found that her black thong was now drenched in her juice. I felt her right hand join mine as she continued to roll her tongue around my earlobes, and she started pressing my fingers into her thong. She started moaning, her breathing getting heavier.

"God, you're so wet", I whispered.

"Yeah... You're about to make me cum", she said in between heavy breaths... I felt her start to tremble, and then she shoved two of my fingers hard into her clit and I felt her cum right then and there. She whimpered in my ear as her thighs shook, my fingers drenched with her pussy juice.

"Fuuuuck... ", she cried out. She looked up at me and immediate put her hand on my crotch.

"Now let's see if I can make you cum in my mouth before we get to my house..." She grinned at me as she unzipped my jeans.

--

For as many girls as I've been with over the years, I had never had a girl give me road head before. Now, with a light buzz and on a major highway, I prayed that I could keep it together and not get pulled over on I-95 with my pants down. Jamie still had her skirt hiked up as she pulled up her top over her tits. She proceeded to take her bra off, fully exposing her hard nipples to me as she undid the button on my jeans and zipped them down. She then looked up at me and started squeezing her breasts with one hand, the other pulling my hard cock out of my boxers. We had about 15 minutes before we got to her house. I looked down for a second to see the tip of her tongue circling the tip of my cock. I did my best to focus on the road and watch the speedometer as I felt her warm breath on my shaft, gradually taking more and more of my cock into her throat. It was hard not to jam my foot against the gas pedal as I felt her sucking harder and faster, feeling my cock hit the back of her throat.

I took another quick look down and saw that she was looking straight up at me, a thin film of her own saliva around her lips wrapped tight around my cock. As soon as she saw me looking at her, she unwrapped her mouth from my cock and let a string of spit drop from her lips onto my cock. She smiled up at me and started to use the tip of my cock to spread her spit all over her face slowly, then abruptly shoved her face down so that the tip of my cock hit the back of her throat. This made me involuntarily press my foot hard into the gas pedal.

I looked at the speedometer and we were going well over 90 mph now. She could sense that I was close to climax and I felt her wrap her mouth tighter around my cock, speeding up her pace so that I could feel my cock vigorously hitting the back of her throat. I managed to recognize the exit to get to her neighborhood and swerved onto the ramp. My cock was pressed hard into her throat now and she started rubbing her tongue back and forth on the tip of my cock, at the same time wrapping her lips tight around my shaft. We were coming up to her house now and I pulled into the driveway and put the car in park as quick as I could.

My hands now free and the car stopped, I grabbed the back of her head by her hair and started thrusting my hips up into her, fucking her mouth while I shoved her face down onto my cock. I looked down seeing her gag, her saliva dripping onto my cock and smeared on her face. She looked up at me, and the sight of her mouth wrapped around my hard cock and her lips dripping with spit while she smiled up at me sent me over the edge. I felt myself about to cum and I pulled her hair hard, pulling her away just enough so she could speak. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum. You ready, baby?"

"Mmm, fuck yeah, baby," she screamed. "Cum down my throat. Pleeeeaaase!!"

I thrust up hard, shoving my cock back against her throat as I started to empty my cum into her mouth. She looked into my eyes as I emptied my cock into her, feeling her swallow every drop. I convulsed as I was finishing, causing my cock to slide out of her mouth and ended up spraying a few drops on her lips and cheek. She quickly wrapped her lips back around my cock, sucking out every last drop of cum.

I lied back in my seat exhausted, looking down at Jamie smiling up at me, cum and spit dripping from her face and lips. She then took her index finger and wiped the drops of cum from her face, and then proceeded to lick it off her fingers and swallowed it. I looked at her in amazement. She sat back up and started to put her top back on. Then she turned to me with a smile. "Let's go inside. I'm gonna need you to fuck me now." Without waiting for my response, she stepped out of the car and started walking towards the house, her skirt still hiked up around her waist, her soaked black panties out for the world to see.