The Jay & Heidi Chronicles

Story Info
A car, two hot latinos, and a lot of pain
2.2k words
3.8
13.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Latino beauty had shown up - no surprise. However, she didn't go looking for Jay right away, no, there was other men here that she'd found amusing.

Dressed in a oh so short skirt, that resembled a mini-kilt and a almost completely see through top - which exposed her black, lace, push-up bra - she leans into a car through the drivers window.

"So," She half smirks at the fairly good looking man that was behind the wheel, "Are you going to win tonight?"

"I don't know," He brings his face a bit closer to hers, "Am I?"

"It depends," She runs her tongue over her teeth, "I want to see how you handle this car before I let you cross my finish line."

Jay had been watching her since she arrived in complete silence; it wasn’t leering or jealous. It was predatory. All ready pumped up by the racing, The young Mexican was getting more and more aggressive as the night wore on. Watching her flirt with other men was just adding to that.

He leaned back against his charger, which had won him 60grand all ready that night, folds his arms and keeps watching.

"Hey now," Her Brazilian accent, thick and beautiful, cuts through the noise of engines. "No touching," She stands up straight, hands on hips, and peers at the man still.

"I told you that you're not getting anything from me until I see how you handle this car."

He chose is moment well, striding over to her with pure arrogance, he grabbed her ass, in such a way that he brushed up against the wound he had created earlier that day. His other hand moved up her body to the cheek opposite where his head now was and pushed against it, moving her face so she could see him. He, however, didn’t look at her.

"Are you playing with my prize boy?" Jay growled to the man in the car.

Heidi felt a tremble travel throughout her whole body. However, she said nothing, only watched Jay.

"Your prize?" The man laughed a little, "Whatever man."

"We can race for her if you'd like, but you'd just be wasting fuel," He smirked, "Even if you win she's still mine, but you wont win."

The man looks Heidi over once more, "You're cute, but you're not worth racing for." The car is put in gear and pulls away.

Heidi just growls a little.

"I like it when they run away, pussy" He smirked just a little harder, before letting her go and walking back to his car.

With her long strides, it didn't take her long to catch up to him.

"Maybe I didn't want you to chase him away."

"It wasn’t my intention," He growls as he tips his head forward and to the side to glance at her over his shoulder, "Can I help it if tonight you've flirted with nothing but idiots?"

“Including yourself?" She perks her brows at him, smirking slightly.

"Ah, you didn’t flirt with me" He shrugs.

"I did earlier," She runs her fingers over the roof of the Charger.

Then your technique needs work" He grabbed her hand and removed it from his car.

"It upsets you when someone touches your car, HM?" She moves so she's in front of him, "If I can't touch your car, then what can I touch?"

"You can touch my car when I tell you you can touch my car," He eyes her, "Until then, you can blow me."

Brows perk slightly, and she rubs her lips together. Taking a step closer to him, she lowers her voice, "And what happens if I tell you to go blow yourself?"

He slams her up against his car, pinning her tightly and growls into her ear "I will tear you apart."

"Is that a threat or a promise?" She breathes her words harshly.

"Both" He bites and tears at her earlobe.

She whimpers slightly, mostly out of pleasure, but slightly out of pain.

He lifts up her skirt and feels the bottom of her panties.

"You really like that don’t you?" He breathes into her ear, before his fingers clawed at her inner thigh again.

Her breathing only got harder as she became more and more turned on. She tips her head forward and places a kiss on his collarbone before sinking her teeth into his flesh. He groans at the bite and just pushes against her harder. Opening up the wound the tips of his fingers probe it, making it worse - making it bleed.

He let her go and brings up the finger to her lips, coating the bottom lip before kissing her roughly, using his teeth more then his tongue. She moans loudly and returns the kiss viciously, biting at his lips and tongue. She reaches down and touches her wound - the salt of her skin on it making it hurt worse. She could feel blood sliding over the flesh of her inner thigh.

Not wasting any time, he tears her top open from the bottom - ruining yet another piece of her clothing, and flicking open the clasp to her bra. It took seconds before he was biting her nipples viciously. First he sucked, drawing them into his mouth, before clasping his teeth down on the sensitive skin and tugging. She places one hand on the car for support, and looks downward, watching him inflict the pain upon her

"God you are such a whore," He growls as he comes up to meet her mouth again.

"Says the wanna be rapist," She growls a little before practically shoving her tongue down his throat.

His hand works one breast while the other digs into the small of her back. He pulls her lower half forward, leaning down in the kiss and dominating it. Heidi allows him to dominate the kiss, but doesn't lessen the force she was putting into it. She places on hand on his neck, digging her nails in and dragging them around until she hits his collarbone. Moving one leg between his, she rubs her thigh against his. A moan escapes his lips softly, fingers digging into flesh harshly and dragging.

She breaks the kiss, "You're slacking."

He glares at her, picks her up around her ass and plants her on the hood of the car. With one quick movement he pulls her underwear from her, spreading her legs apart. First he tongues the wound then starts to bite it. Sucking, biting and licking. His thumb, grabbing onto her outer inner thigh, presses firmly against her clit, fingernail dragging against it occasionally. She does not try to mask how it made her feel and moans loudly, and repetitively. Head tipped back, she sucks her stomach in considerably, and places a hand behind her, to support herself. He did not stop, but a smirked played at the corner of his lips. As his thumb swirled her quite brutally shoves two fingers inside of her. Dragging fingernails against the walls and ramming them in as far as he could go. It was obvious, not only by her moans, but by how wet she was, that she enjoyed it. She places her other hand behind her as well for added support. He stops all of a sudden, removing his hand only to wipe the juices all over her inner thighs. Licking it off he starts to eat her out. Being just as brutal - biting her clit like he did her nipples before fucking her with his tongue.

"Oh my god," She half-mutters/whimpers. Her arms give out and she ends up laying back, her head resting on the windshield of the car. She places one hand on the back of his head, running it over his closely clipped hair.

He keeps the same movements now putting her fingers against her clit once again barely having to try to send her over the edge. He spreads her wider to get in deeper. She arches her back, and lets out a loud moan. She moves one leg so that it is over his shoulder, while she runs her hand over her breasts and then up to her mouth where she bites down on her finger so that she does not scream like she felt she was going to do. He laps her up as she orgasms, then stands up, pulls her toward him and upward. Kissing her, forcing herself to taste herself. His pants bulged against her thigh. She breathes rapidly and hard though her nose as she returns the kiss. Quickly, she undoes his pants and runs a hand into his boxers, feeling how hard he was, she again moaned, however she did not pleasure him with her hand as she had earlier.

Jay grunts a little into her mouth, then pulls back, "I want your mouth around me" He growls.

Heidi, unlike last time he told her, listens and pushes him away. She makes him turn, so he was against the car. Sinking to her knees, she drags his pants and boxers down just enough so that she could get at him. With her tongue she licks from base to tip before taking him in as far as she could without deep throating.

He tips his head back a little, and moans "Oh god yes". He thrust into her mouth a little as she does.

She removes him from her mouth and moves hair off of her face. It took her all of a second to pull him back in, and this time she brings him in deeper, enough so that the head of his penis rubbed against the back of her throat. She rests a hand on his very inner thigh, digging her nails in as she bobs her head, drawing him in deeply each time. He grunted, being quite vocal while getting off. He put both of his hand onto her head, tugging at her hair, but not enough to pull it out - just enough to give pain. Lightly, she drags her teeth along the ultra sensitive flesh, though she does not let her teeth touch his head, knowing that that was the type of pain that he would not like.

He pulls her away from him, smirking and pulls her to her feet.

Turning her to face the windscreen he bends her over the hood smacks her ass hard and then presses her body against the metal.

With his hands on her hips, he fingers her first before entering her with one long stroke. Hitting her cervix. Instead of him doing most of the work he moved her hips back and forth.

Each thrust caused her to moan. One hand lays flat on the hood of the car, while the other reaches down and she helps get herself off by running her fingers over her clit.

He reaches down and wets his fingers with her own juices. Gently circling her asshole with it and waiting a moment for her to relax before pushing his finger in. He leans down a little, still thrusting into her hard.

"Ever taken it in the ass?" He growls lowly.

She looks at him as best she can while trying to relax her body.

"You can't do anything to me that I haven't already had done before," Her laboured breathing and accent made her words a little hard to under stand.

He growled under his breath in appreciation, before removing his penis - replacing it with his fingers.

He wanted, just once, to hear her scream without stopping herself. So instead of being nice, he forces his way into her asshole.

And scream she does, this time purely out of pain. This wasn't the first time she'd been in this situation, but she hadn't been in it enough to be used to it. However she sucked it up quickly and made no protests.

He smiles and moves in and out of her, enjoying the tightness, but still pleasuring her with his fingers.

The pain pushed her completely over the edge and she felt her whole body tighten even more as she came hard, harder than before. Her moans were loud as she had contractions, and she muttered 'oh god' over and over in Portuguese. The tightness and the contractions seemed to be the final straw. Jays body went stiff, as he slammed into her the final time. Holding her there as he came, pumping her full of it. He grunted and shuddered.

Heidi let her body go limp, and she tried to regain her breath, which she had lost. She felt violated, yet it was the best sex she had ever had, and she felt herself already anticipating their next interaction, despite the fact that he wasn't even out of her yet.

He ran a hand down her spine as he pulled out and cleaned himself off using her torn shirt. Moving away from her so she could move freely again. He sat against the edge of the hood and put himself back into his pants.

He watched her for what seemed like a long time, before he shook his head and smirked.

Heidi fixes her skirt as she stands upright, and then snatches her bra, putting it back on slowly.

Her face was flushed, and her breathing was still a bit hard.

He stands up again and kisses her again. Pulling away he smiles.

"Until next time..."

He ran a hand between her legs again and licks off the mixture of blood and cum before heading toward the drivers side of his car. Seconds later the young Mexican peels his car away from th girl, flashing her in a sea of light before speeding away.