The Jessica Meetings Ch. 1

Story Info
You're naughty, but you're gonna catch it.
962 words
3.67
11.3k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/09/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came into your apartment to find you laying on the couch watching the door in a little black miniskirt and tight white top, your legs crossed with your knees in the air. You smiled as you saw me and uncrossed your legs to reveal that you weren't wearing anything underneath. You beckoned me over with a finger and I moved over to you, kneeling on the couch as you spread your thighs nice and wide to let me pass through.

I leaned up and kissed you deeply while my hands hiked up the skirt underneath you. I broke the kiss for a moment and moved my fingers of my right hand to my mouth and wetted them with my tongue, then I slid them down to your pussy and I worked them inside you slowly, making you moan alternately as I was kissing you.

My fingers probed your insides, rolling around you slowly, finding your clit occasionally and brushing past it while I moved my tongue around in your mouth. I broke the kiss as I probed with my fingers in harder and deeper in you, then I began running my tongue down your neck, nibbling at times on your skin. My free hand moved up to your top and pulled it open, revealing your full, luscious, juicy breasts. My fingers pumped in and out of you harder, eliciting gasps and moans of ecstasy from you while I ran my tongue down over your collarbone and to your breasts, which I made slow circles around with my tongue, first the right one, then the left one. I eventually made my way to your right nipple, and I sucked on it, flicking my tongue around it and lightly closing my teeth on it, not wanting to hurt you.

I pulled off and went to your left nipple and sucked on it hard, rolling it around in my mouth with my tongue. It was about then that I felt your pussy begin to throb and tighten on my fingers. I pulled off your nipple with my mouth and pulled my fingers out of you and played with your clit for a few moments, first with my fingers, then by giving it long, slow strokes with my warm, wet tongue. I then sucked it into my mouth and began rolling it around with my tongue while moving my mouth side to side on it. I then sucked on it hard, pulling my mouth back slowly, keeping it in my mouth as long as I could, until finally it popped out of my mouth.

I felt you began to thrash and since I knew it would happen anyway, I pulled your thighs up onto my shoulders and as I sucked on your clit. You closed your thighs around my head, clamping down as I sucked on you harder and harder until you finally screamed that you wanted me to fuck you.

You immediately moved up and ripped your own shirt off, then undid the skirt and tossed it aside. Then you pushed me onto my back and peeled my shirt off and began kissing down my chest until you reached my pants. You whipped off my belt and undid my pants and took them off, along with my boxers. Before I knew what was happening, you had taken my cock into your mouth and your hand, rolling your tongue around the circumference of it, working your way slowly down the shaft to the base, your hand preceding your mouth. It didn't take long for you to make me cum because you were so good at it. I came hard in your mouth, grasping your head and calling out your name.

Despite cumming, I was still hard and you realized this, then you moved up and climbed on my cock, driving it into you nice and deep right away. You then rode me hard, my hands on your breasts, kneading them roughly while you ground yourself down onto me hard. As we both were about to cum almost an hour later, you moved up off me and rotated yourself, then you began riding me reverse cowgirl style, leaning yourself forward and back as far as you could go without breaking my cock. After awhile we both came hard, then you moved yourself up off my cock and moved back onto me.

Since I was soft by this time, you slid one hand down to my cock and began to stroke it slowly, making it become hard again, only more slowly this time.

After cumming this time, and I went into the shower and cleaned myself off, then when I came out you were in the bedroom playing with your breasts while you lay on the bed. I came in and asked you if you'd like some help, and you grabbed my hand and I climbed up on the bed and straddled your stomach while you squeezed your breasts together. I slid my cock into the hole at the base of your breasts and began slowly thrusting into you, making your breasts shake slightly while my hands played with your nipples, making them hard again. You kept taking the head of my cock into your mouth as it came close to you.

After a little bit of the slow stuff, I began thrusting fast and hard between your breasts, and before long you took my cock in your mouth again and were sucking on the tip as my cock worked between your tits. Finally I came hard in your mouth again, then I collapsed on the bed next to you and I laid there, pulling you over close to me and I pulled the covers over the two of us and we laid there and fell asleep.