The Jill Show

Story Info
Couples makes a hot vacation video.
3k words
4.22
50k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I have been sharing our vacations with Den and Candice for the last two years. We've all been friends since we moved into our house and began entertaining years ago. There were a large group of us at first but moves and breakups kept dropping friends out and new ones in. Candice and Den have been a constant since we seem to be the only married couples who continue to love our spouses.

Den, aka. Dennis is a physicians' assistant at a local hospital. At six ft. even, 170 lbs. light brown hair and hazel eyes semi-athletic build from paintballing which he and I do every chance we get. He and Candice, his wife of four years are just settling into that comfortable love that can sustain you forever.

Candice is 5'9, blonde hair and hazel eyes with flecks of green. Not quite so trim, she has that kind of body that old painters loved to paint in the nude. Perfect girl next door with awesome skin and she smelled...Oh, my, god. If you could bottle and sell her natural scent you'd be very rich indeed. Friend hugs with her were my favorite drug.

My wife Jill is the most beautiful woman I've ever met. Petite with brown hair and eyes she has the most perfectly shaped bottom and lovely breasts. Two kids and a lustful desire for chocolate and junk food should have had her looking very different. I just figured she was a very hot space alien and enjoyed the view.

I'm Kyle, nice to meet you. Brown hair and eyes. Average everything. Always believed if I ever made a porn movie. I'd be one of the guys behind the camera.

None of us being wealthy we opted for vacations where we could find a bargain. Vegas, or a rental cabin. This year with the gulf spill we found a lovely beach house on the gulf. The owner swore up and down that there was "no oil on these here beaches". Everyone is just afraid from the news stories and he'd cut us a hella good deal.

So the four of us found ourselves in a truly beautiful beach house with huge windows facing a bright sunny blue ocean. Glass and chrome furnishings mixed with sensible earth tone couches and bedrooms.

We sent off the owner as fast as decently possible after he gave us the tour, got settled and headed to the beach. It was a hot and sunny day so after a few jokes about a hot oil bath we took a plunge in gulf waters. True to his word there wasn't anything nasty in the water. Perfect.

After a cool off I went back to the house and got my new camcorder. I got a great deal from a discount website on a really sweet cam and decided to put it through its paces.

So I stood in the sand and filmed the ladies in their bikinis splashing around in the sun and surf, then for propriety sake got a few moments of Den doing funny muscle poses.

I was getting baked and was hungry from our trip down and suggested we get cleaned up and get some food.

Den came up behind Candice and wrapped his arms around her belly as I was going to turn off the camera. He yelled "Hey Kyle, look at this." He stood there for a moment holding Candice till she looked up at him to see what the joke was. I zoomed in and yelled "It's a movie camera, do something." Then he flipped her bikini top up revealing those large perfect breasts.

She looked around in a mild panic, no one even close to us on the beach. Finally she gave the camera the sweetest crooked smile, then smacked his hands away and covered herself.

Jill was staring transfixed at what just happened. We had always played at flirting with each other over the years and there were a few truth or dare kisses in the past at parties, but this was a new level. It was always just play but now we had something new, and on camera to boot.

After our late lunch with the sun still shining we made cocktails in the living room. Candice wanted to see the tape. The camcorder could be plugged directly into the big HD TV so on with the show.

It had done a wonderful job of catching the girls wet and bouncy in the surf. I had caught a beautiful shot of Jill's wet sunshine reflected cleavage. Den gave a wolf whistle and even Candice said "sweet."

Then came Candice's disrobing. Yeah, I hit the pause button. You bet.

Den commented that they were better looking in real life because you could tell how firm they were. Candice gave us that "silly man" roll of her eyes.

The film finished with our silence when Jill said "Give me the camera."

She backed the tape up a few seconds and froze the picture. Candice had moved away from Den in the scene and there was Den frozen with a laugh on his face and his manhood outlined in his red bathing trunks.

Jill said to Candice. "I wonder if things do look bigger on camera."

Candice replied. "My drink's empty. Jill, come on."

While ice and drink sounds were being heard from the kitchen, I showed Den the camera and the basics of how it worked. I wanted to avoid the tension and kept to guy talk.

The girls came in with a pitcher of margarita's and a case of girlie giggles. Jill took the pitcher to the glass covered dining table while Candice sat down next to me. Den aimed the camera at Jill and said "Smile Jill, you're on candid camera."

Jill stood there for a moment bathed in bright sunlight coming through the big picture windows. She had put on a light sheer thigh length robe when we had come in the house and the sunlight made it very translucent. We could see her lovely blue bikinied body through the fabric. The light partially reflected off the fabric causing a halo effect around her body. There were no words to describe this stunning sight.

Den managed "Ooh..."

Candice did a "My..."

All I managed was a long intake of breath.

Jill just cocked her head, smiled and gave us a 'What?' kind of look.

To Den's credit and maybe some paralysis he managed to keep the camera on target.

Jill suddenly panicked thinking she had something on her face or something horribly wrong going on and brought her hands up to check her face. "What?" she said a bit to loudly.

"No!" Three voices echoed in unison.

"Oh. My. God." Finally invoked Den.

I let out my breath. Her beauty on our wedding day or when the kids were born was now put in a mental file cabinet and forgotten compared to the scene burned into my mind. Ok, slight exaggeration but only slightly.

She looked out the windows in that mild panic, her head and body swiveling in that glorious sunlight. Her hair flipping out wildly. Her body moving somehow so sensually, like the opening credits of a James Bond movie where the tease is the thrill.

She finally turned back to us seeking a clue to our amazement. She saw my face and then apparently what was going on in my bathing suit. Until a hand covered it. Candice, I don't know whether it was unintentional or not, had put her right hand on my bulge and grasped it. I couldn't blame her for being unaware of what she was doing.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Jill came over to us currently verbally challenged people and scooped up the camera. After fiddling with the buttons got the playback on the big TV. Damn good camera, the video was perfect.

She fiddled with the camera buttons some more then turned the lens towards Den's lap, Den had a tent pole in his bathing suit, she handed the camera back to Den and shook off her robe. She looked at me then looked at him, then reached down and stroked the front of his shorts.

Candice did likewise to me and with the other hand ran her fingers up Jill's thigh.

Jill turned around giving Den an up close look at her perfect ass covered in blue bikini bottom, then sat down carefully in Den's lap. He leaned back as far as he could on the couch and she reached down and pulled his manhood out of the bottom of his swim shorts. She started working the tip of it with her hands.

I turned to Candice to make sure she was ok with what was going on, her face was right there. Her eyes blazing with lust, we joined in a passionate kiss while her hand started working my cock through my shorts. I reached up and grabbed her breast, I massaged her right breast experimenting with softness to roughness hoping for a reaction when I got it just right. She pulled away momentarily to remove her bikini top, she replaced my hand on her and hers on me. She squeezed my hand to show me how much pressure she liked. She groaned when I got it right.

I noticed that Jill had the camera again and was filming what she was doing. From the angle I was seeing this it looked kind of comical. She was on his lap with one hand between her legs and aiming the camera down there with the other. I couldn't see his lower half. I went back to kissing and fondling Candice.

Candice tugged at my swim shorts letting me know that they weren't needed anymore. I angled up and pulled them off to give her full access to my erection which she took to with her hand immediately.

I looked back to Jill and saw she had her bikini bottom off, Den was now naked from the waist down also and Jill was just lowering herself on his stiff cock. She still had the camera aimed down. She was going to film this!

Ok, wait a goddamn minute! Teasing and dare kissing and such is one thing. My wife was really going to fuck another guy. I mean really, FUCK ANOTHER GUY!

Candice grabbed my head at that moment and turned me to face her eye to eye. She said "Fuck me Kyle. I've wanted you..." Candice didn't complete the sentence. Her mouth devoured mine, our tongues dancing together. My sense of smell must have returned at that moment because her always so erotic aroma took on a whole new intensity. I know that sounds weird but I cant describe it otherwise. It wasn't a sex fragrance. It was just her, but magnified by ten, fifty, a hundred. Didn't know, didn't care. In moments we were naked and she was laying back on the wide arm of the couch with me positioning my cock to enter her waiting body.

I always prefer standing. My knee's always slip down when I'm on the bed then I have to regain that perfect position. Standing gives me complete control.

Where was I? Oh yeah, so I'm ramming my cock into Candice and using one hand to balance her on the chair arm and the other to massage her clit. Apparently no guy had ever done that before and she goes wild. I'm watching her bounce to the rhythm, her breasts are rocking and the little extra around her middle are rocking and she starts calling "Oh Kyle, oh Kyle." She had little cries in between. She finally bends forward and buries her face in my neck, I do the same and have her heavenly scent right there. She shudders and her eyes close tightly. I finally release into her.

I gently lower her to the seat of the couch while still in her. I'm not letting go of this woman. Until I remember Jill and Den.

Oh shit, I'm thinking. Jill!

There they are, Jill and Den. Jill has the camera aimed at Candice and I. Oh shit! Oh fuck! Oh my God! This is going to be so bad I'm thinking.

They had stopped their fun to film Candice and I. Jill came over and gave me a nice long kiss, then handed me the camera. She said "Don't miss a thing."

She went back to Den and actually grabbed his still hard member, she gently pulled him to his feet and guided him by his cock over to that glass table. "You film that?" She asked me.

"Yeah babe." I had.

The sunlight was still pouring in through the picture windows and the whole area was bathed in bright light.

Jill undid her bikini top and threw it off camera somewhere. I followed orders and filmed it. I felt Candice pushing me gently to get closer to the action. I got the idea. I was NOT sure I was going to like this.

Jill knelt naked before Den and with his hard cock inches from her face she looked into the camera and with the sweetest smile said "Welcome to the Jill show. I'm Jill and today our special guest is Dennis. Say hello Dennis."

I panned the camera up and caught him with a quizzical look. He actually looked kind of silly and said nothing. I brought the camera back down again. Still with that dazzling smile and wonderful breasts in the scene, not to mention Den's cock practically poking her in the cheek. Jill's hand had never left it though and she continued "And our most very special guest Big Den." She looked longingly at his cock which was still slightly moist from their previous activities.

Yeah, the sunshine was glistening off that too. I'm really going to hate this but I knew that since I just did Candice there was no going back and I would be a 'professional' and get the best film I could.

"Big Den doesn't have a shyness problem at all. Do you?" She spoke to the dick. She then started licking its head and kissing the tip. She looked up at him (his face was off camera) and then at the camera. She smiled at every point her mouth wasn't filled with cock. She really went to work on him them. Taking him all the way in and making it especially good for the camera. Once again the light through the window added so much to the scene.

Ok, so I would have paid to buy the DVD of a scene like this. But it was my wife so I was... conflicted.

Den had finally figured out what was going on and had gotten into it. He was pumping his cock into her mouth and down her throat. He was a good sized guy. This went on for several more minutes. I filmed it all getting some good angles on her face.

Finally Jill backed off his meat and stood up. Not knowing what was going to happen I focused the camera shot on her chest and face. Her perfect breasts thrust out with nipples hard and excited. Her mouth was all wet with saliva and precum when she stood and kissed Den deeply. She then stepped away and grabbed a beach towel off one of the chairs and laid it on the glass table.

Once the table top was padded she slid up on the table slowly making sure it would hold her weight. It was sturdy and didn't even creak. Once settled she spread her legs revealing her wet and wanting self. No question what I filmed then. Den had no confusion at this point and moved into her. Jill grabbed his cock and guided him into her. He pushed in slowly at first, I zoomed the camera solely on his cock pushing its way into her pussy. She keeps her pubic hair groomed into the "Landing strip" which was at the top of the shot. Den finished with a strong thrust which buried himself fully within Jill.

Candice reached around me and gently moved the camera up to shoot her face. Her eyes were shut tight and she was biting her lip. Den then backed off and her face relaxed, her eyes opened and smiled at the camera. She said "This is the Jill show.." and Den slammed his cock back deep into her. Jill's face tightened again till Den pulled back. "And the host is going to get fucked now. Enjoy the rest of the show." she finished.

Den pounded into her again and started doing her in earnest. I unzoomed the camera and filmed Den fucking her sweet pussy and also her facial reactions. He grabbed her ankles and spread her legs wide, he was experimenting with each few thrusts, up angle, down, a little side to side with each deep penetration to find out what felt best for her using the "Groan-o-meter". Jill laid back on her elbows and just enjoyed it giving him the verbal clues to what she wanted him to do.

I began circling the table catching the action on film from all angles with the light highlighting and shadowing depending on the sunshine through the big picture window. Jill started coming, small but pleasureable orgasms and those sweet sounds of pleasure she makes, her breathing quickening. Den was sweating now and making his own verbal cues. His pelvis making loud audible slaps as he struck home into Jill.

Jill dropped flat on the table then arched her back pulling Den hard into her. "Yes Den, yeessss.." she moaned and shuttered in a big orgasm. Den couldn't take anymore and jammed his cock as far into Jill's pussy as he could get it then with a "Oh yeah..." came deep into Jill. His orgasm emptied him fully and his knees grew weak. He let go of her legs and had to support himself against the table.

After a time, Den plopped his dying cock out of Jill and barely managed to find a chair to drop into. Jill laid there spread eagle breathing hard. Her lovely body shining in a light sweat.

I finally brought myself to turn off the camera. I hadn't realized it at the time but sometime during the "Jill Show" my cock had gotten hard again.

Candice reached around from behind me and took it in both hands. She said "I think Kyle has a new favorite program."