The Jizz Club

Story Info
Date night turns kinky.
1.5k words
3.96
75.2k
8
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pippac
Pippac
13 Followers

So here I am. Over thirty. Shit, kicking and screaming my way to forty, really... and I'm looking for a new adventure. One that I've not had before. I reckon it shouldn't be a tall order for me. I've had a model life. No major illnesses, setbacks, broken hearts. Settled down at twenty with the first man that came along (a wonderful man, I must say), but now, two kids, two college degrees, a mortgage and one dog later, I feel I'm missing out.

Before you rush to judgment, let me say that I do know how fortunate I am. In light of that, I've done my best to keep my marriage spicy, so that I don't stray in my ennui. I've done the lingerie and candlelit dinners ad nauseum. When that grew old, on the kids' hockey night, I took to meeting my husband at the door, nips out, with a plate of freshly baked goodies in hand.

The first time I did that, I remember he stumbled across the threshold in a stunned silence before quickly kicking the door closed, as he questioned my sanity. His shock didn't last too long, though. He gave me a thorough fucking against the wall beside the coat stand.

Greatly encouraged, I orchestrated a few more evenings like that, upping the ante each time until I took it right out into the yard one night.

On that particular evening, I asked him to give me a call on his way home to let me know when he was about to turn onto our avenue. He drove down our winding driveway, to discover me firmly planted on a bench, stark naked, legs wide open. The rush I felt in the flood of the headlights was frighteningly exhilarating. Completely blinded by the glare, I lowered my head; I pushed my long hair aside to play with my nipples and pussy. I swear my heart was pounding louder than the purr of the engine. It seemed it took forever for him to get out of the damned car, but when he did, he left it running with the headlights on as he strode over to me. Without a word, he bent me over the bench with one hand, as he freed his cock with the other. The next thing I felt was seven inches of hard cock in my pussy. No foreplay. Nothing.

It was all I could do to steady myself by gripping the bench as he ploughed away. My husband is an awesome fuck and that night, I fought valiantly to not let the neighbours in on my little secret. He pummeled my pussy until I came violently, convulsing under him, not giving a damn who heard my cries. He came right after me, as if on cue. I tensed up, bracing for the onslaught. He's a big guy and he was banging me like his life depended on it. He pressed his balls up against my pussy and let rip, shoving his cum deeper and deeper into me as he groaned into my hair. I was as limp as a rag doll by then. When he pulled out, we finally kissed and he locked up the car. I remember how warm his cum was as it dribbled down my thighs as we made our way into the house.

So, it has gotten better, but still, there's a small itch that I really need to scratch. I desperately want to experience something new. I'm thinking a group experience. But how to go about so delicate a subject? I suppose I could petition my incredibly supportive husband for an enthustic, adventurous young lover or two, but, I wouldn't have the heart.

Fuck it, I was stumped. Not sure how to approach it all. I took to internet searches with the aim to satisfy my curiosity, as well as my lust. It only enhanced my dilemma. As we lay in bed one night, I put it to my husband that we should go out clubbing across town. He thought we were too old to club. I explained that we could do dinner before at a nice little restaurant, but that the 'dancing' (a more age appropriate word) would come later at a quaint jazz club. He seemed up for it, and so I went to bed that night hopeful that my plan might actually work.

Our date night rolled around soon enough. Dinner was fabulous and we were off to the jazz club of my husband's choosing. As he drove, I rubbed his thigh in anticipation of my plans, feeling my pussy throb and ooze juices into the fabric of my silk dress. I suggested a little detour by the woods- a short, fast fuck before heading to the party. His fly was undone and his cock was stiff in my palm by this time, so when he flicked the indicator, I knew I had him where I wanted him.

We parked and kissed. He fondled my breasts through my dress, then eased my seat back, so he could work his way between my thighs. I gasped when he pulled the crotch of my thong aside and slipped his tongue into me and over my clit. I had to stop him. I told him I wanted to do it outside.

I lead him into the woods. So far in that he questioned our safety. I reassured him when he saw a flicker of light through the trees and heard a myriad of voices. In spite of his insistence on turning back, I led him on. We arrived in a clearing, dotted with parked cars. Bodies were slung across the bonnets and hanging out of open doors, humping away. The night air was thick with guttural grunts and moans. My husband stood riveted, looking as though he had uncovered the most ghastly sight of his life. I gave his hand a little squeeze, as I winked up at him, pulling him further in. Suddenly, a smile played on his lips, as he realized I had planned this all along.

We worked our way into a small gathering around a particularly enthusiastic couple. The woman was spread-eagled on the bonnet of a pick up truck, servicing two guys from both ends. My husband's fingers inched around my waist and I moved in front of him. His stiff cock pressed into my ass, as we watched the trio on the truck. The guy in the girl's pussy pumped away until he pulled out, ripped off a condom and came noisily on her belly. The guy in her mouth quickly replaced him. Seeing a vacant spot, a new guy poked his cock into her mouth. And so it went on.

I pushed my husband forward, egging him on. When it was his turn, he pulled his cock out of his fly and pressed it against her lips. I guess he was too embarrassed to push his pants down over his ass. The woman sucked and licked at my husband's cock until it seemed he couldn't help but fuck her face in long, steady strokes. The eroticism of seeing my another woman sucking my husband's cock was undeniably seductive, and soon, I too joined the bodies that were piling onto and into the car. To be honest, I lost track of my husband for a bit. It was dark, I was horny and the thrill was unbelievable. I took a cock in my mouth and then two. Then one in my pussy, one in my mouth and the other cocks, well they were all over me. Men rubbed their cocks on my breasts, through my hair, pressed them into my hands. The first shot of cum to the back of my neck was like liquid heat in the coolness of the night air. After a while, I didn't even notice the ejaculations, there were so many. When I was gripped tightly through the tremors of ectastic grunts, I took it to mean another had cum. I was slippery, sweaty, struggling to maintain my grip on the bonnet, even through my own rippling orgasms.

Then, I heard my husband call my name.

I answered. He made his way to me and patiently waited his turn before climbing atop and pressing my knees to my ears. He would always tell me he loved the way my pussy plumped out when he did that. He pushed my breasts together and tongued their peaks before slowly entering me. My husband fucked me right there on the truck in the midst of what seemed like one thousand eyes until I came twitching and shuddering. Not long after, my husband came too, spasming inside me around six times. He trembled on top of me in a climax the likes of which I have never seen.

We made our way back to the car on weak legs.

We still do dinner and a little jizz clubbing on our date night from time to time, and I must say that the old ennui is banished for good.

Pippac
Pippac
13 Followers