The Job Ch. 02

Story Info
Fun by the pool.
3.3k words
4.68
11.3k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/05/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***This is the second part of a series, The Job, it is highly recommended that you read chapter one. Thanks to all who read and commented on part one. Due to life constraints I chopped this chapter off at a good stopping point. Next chapter should be better but might take a while. Once again please vote and feel free to leave a comment.***

First day on the Job:

After telling Zack that she definitely wanted the job, they went down stairs and out to the pool. By the time they got there, Sharon and Jacob were cuddling on one chair, Dawn was relaxing in another and Carlos was still working on the pool. When Jacob caught sight of Amy walking toward him, he instinctively tried to cover himself, almost knocking Sharon out of their chair. His actions set Dawn, Sharon and Zack laughing. When he realized that no one on the deck actually had clothes on he remembered where he was. Beet red and with a sheepish smile on his face, he settled back down. Amy checked him out. Broad shoulders, toned abs, arms and legs tanned but rest of him fairly pale. A light sprinkling of chest hair narrowed down into a full nest from which his cock dangled. It was laying limply along his thigh, but as she continued to look at it, it began to grow. Looking up she found him checking her out. His approval of her appearance was obvious to everyone.

"Hey, thanks Amy. I wanted a second round anyway."

Everyone laughed as Sharon settled back into Jacob's lap, sliding him deep inside her red haired pussy. They laughed harder as the startled look on Jacob's face swiftly changed to one of intense pleasure. Sharon laid back against his chest, not moving, but the look on Jacob's face and the tensing of his muscles told everyone that she was doing something besides just sitting there. Amy grabbed an empty chair and dragged it up to the other two. Zack copied her actions, leaning over to whisper in her ear, "Sharon has good internal muscle control. She once got Roger off with just that, no stroking no nothing." A practitioner of Kegal exercises herself, Amy was suitable impressed.

For only the second time in her life, Amy watched another couple have sex in person. The quick glimpse of Dawn and Carlos upstairs was her first. Since Sharon wasn't doing much, all Amy could see was the joining of cock and twat and the shifting of skin as Sharon tensed and released her abdomen muscles. More interesting was the tensing and shifting of Jacob. Ever few moments he would tense up, what they could see of his cock would seem to swell, and Sharon would give a little sighing gasp. Curiosity drove Amy closer. Soon she found herself kneeling in front of the couple, her face mere inches from their joining. She could see Sharon's juices flowing down Jacob's cock, coating his balls and making them glisten. The urge to taste them became to much. Closing that last little distance, Amy stuck out her tongue and licked upwards from his ballsack to her clit. The salty tang of his skin contrasted sharply with her sugary sweet flavor.

Her sweetness surprised Amy. She had tasted several women in her life, herself included, and Sharon was by far the sweetest pussy she had ever licked. Moaning with the pleasure, Amy pushed further in, burying her face in their junction. Tongue moving rapidly, she sought to get Sharon off, she wanted to taste her girl cum. Dimly she heard footsteps approach, but she was consumed with her self-appointed task. She broke contact with her two new lovers with a gasp as she felt fingers at her own wet opening. She didn't know who's touch was exciting her, and she found that she didn't really care. She returned to licking Sharon and Jacob. The couple had started exerting themselves more; Jacob now sliding from tip to root in long slow strokes. Amy felt the fingers leave and a tongue take their place. She assumed it was a woman eating her, the soft skin she felt could not belong to a man. Nor did she feel a man could be so good. The tongue and lips moved softly over her sex, teasing her with butterfly kisses and darting jabs of the tongue. Then the mystery lover moved to her clit. The soft lips pulled her engorged clit into a warm sucking mouth. Holding her clit in place with gentle grip of the teeth, the woman's tongue flicked across the end of Amy's clit, sending bolts of pleasure through the young woman. Each bolt caused Amy to push harder into Sharon's pussy. Deciding she liked what was happening, she copied her mystery lover's technique on Sharon. Sharon's clit, however, was smaller than Amy's. So forgoing the teeth, Amy held her clit in place with strong sucking action.

At first Amy thought that Dawn had decided to join the festivities and was really looking forward to more time with the older blonde. Then she heard Dawn's voice, but the talented mouth never left her lower lips.

"Hmm what is this?" Amy felt fingers probe into her while the tongue was still twirling around her clit. Then the fingers were gone.

"Mm this tastes like Zack. Looks like he as already came and left," those with mouths free chuckled at her joke.

Now Amy was really curious, she wanted to know who was eating her with such skill, but she had Sharon so close to cumming that she didn't want to stop yet. Finally the desire to know who was pleasing her so well was too much. Holding herself up with one hand, she moved the other to the joining of Sharon and Jacob. Using her fingers, she thrummed Sharon's clit while looking over her shoulder. At first she saw Dawn standing next to Zack, both just watching the impromptu orgy in progress. Then turning further she saw Roger standing behind Martha, his hands roaming from her breasts to her pussy; her hands were busy behind her, presumably on his cock. Finally turning enough, she caught a glimpse of dark hair rising over the globes of her own upturned ass. One last swipe of the dark haired woman's tongue sent Amy over the edge. Eyes closed, panting for breath, she shuddered her way through a very good orgasm. When she opened her eyes, she found herself looking into the Kathryn's smiling face; mouth and chin covered in Amy's cream.

*

Jacob was in heaven. Sharon's muscle control was phenomenal. He had NEVER felt anything even close to it. Then the feathery touch of Amy's tongue on his balls almost sent him over right then. Now with Sharon actually riding his cock as she milked it with her pussy, he was forced to use every trick Mrs. Jones taught him to hold off the inevitable. Their height difference was enough to allow Jacob to rest his chin on Sharon's shoulder without interfering with her movements. His eyes widened as he saw Amy's head moving in their conjoined crotches. Even knowing what he was going to see based off of what he had felt, the sight was still awesome. Even with his perverted experience, he had never seen one woman pleasure another. He felt Amy take one of his nuts into her mouth and start humming. The sensations made him throw his head back and groan. He clenched his PC muscles as tight as he could until she went back to licking Sharon's clit. Opening his eyes, he saw Kathryn, Martha, and Roger walking toward him; not a stitch of clothes between them. The sight of Kathryn's upturned breasts swaying with her walk brought his eruption close to the edge again. The peek-a-boo game her pubic hair was playing didn't help either. Kathryn's thick black bush was trimmed into a neat triangle, the rest of her pussy was shaved clean; as she walked, she placed one foot directly in front of the other, causing her to sway and her thighs to hide and then revel her pussy at every step.

He watched wide eyed as Kathryn knelt behind Amy, leaning her head towards the blonde's upturned ass. Without any preamble, she began licking and slurping Amy's pussy. He watched as Dawn got up, walk behind Amy, dipped her fingers into her wet opening and stuck them in her mouth. He laughed along with everyone else at her joke. Looking around he realized that except for Sharon, only the new employees were having sex. Dawn had sat down in Amy's vacant chair next to Zack. Martha was standing watching the three of them, and Roger was behind Martha with his arms around her enjoying her ample charms. Motion caught his eye; Amy was raising up. He watched as she looked around, then close her eyes and start to shake her way through her orgasm. When Kathryn pulled up with the lower half of her face covered in Amy's cum, Jacob lost it. Grabbing Sharon by the hips, he speed up his stroke, actually lifting his ass off the chair as he thrust up into her small body. After a few strokes he felt hands on his thighs, pushing them further apart. Then felt not one, but two tongues flicking across his scrotum. One person went down, taking one of his nuts in their mouth again and humming. The other started licking at the point where his cock met Sharon's pussy; an added sensation on each stroke. It was the last straw, with one last heave, he thrust as deep into Sharon as he could and erupted. He supported both himself and Sharon with only his shoulders and his feet. He then felt Sharon's inner walls spasm as she joined him in a massive orgasm. The mouths at their joining never lost connection as he pumped spurt after spurt into the shaking red-head. With one last gasp he collapsed back onto the chair. Sharon was laying full length against his chest, also panting for breath. Hands on his cock forced his shriveling member from the swampy furnace of Sharon's body. He opened his eyes to see what was going on.

*

Amy was lost in a world of sexual bliss. After Kathryn had brought her off, she was about to return the favor with the sounds of flesh striking flesh pulled her back around to the young lovers. The sight of Jacob's cock thrusting rapidly into the red-haired pussy drew her like a moth to a flame. As she was leaning forward she felt someone crawl up beside her. She looked to her left and right into Kathryn's eyes. With a smile on both of their faces they continued in. With movements that seemed almost rehearsed, they spread Jacob's thighs further apart. Then with one going up and the other down, they added their own skills to the mix. Each sought to increase the pleasure of both of the others. With Amy once again playing with Sharon's clit, Kathryn applied herself to Jacob's balls. When Jacob thrust himself into the air, both followed; keeping their lips attached to their chosen body parts. They held their positions all through Sharon and Jacob's orgasms. When he collapsed, they both moved with purpose. As if reading each others mind, Kathryn grabbed the base of Jacob's cock and pulled him from Sharon's still twitching pussy. She swooped down on it, tasting him and her in one sticky mix. With lips clamped and tongue moving, she sucked the last of his cum from his deflating love tool as well as her sweet juices.

Amy tugged Sharon around, literally pulling her off of Jacob and into a nearby chair. With a low moan of desire she latched onto the leaking red pussy. Jacob had blown quite a load into the red-head, most of which was now dripping into Amy's mouth. Once again she was shocked at Sharon's sugary sweet flavor. It mixed very well with the tangy flavor of Jacob's cream. Amy began to lick and suck as if it was her last meal on earth. She was so enthusiastic about it she got Sharon off again, being rewarded by another burst of syrupy juices. Just as she was laying her head on Sharon's thigh to catch her breath she heard a voice announce that dinner was served. She could not stop herself from replying;

"No thanks, I have already eaten" The whole group laughed.

*

Jacob didn't know what to think. In just a few short hours he had his first blow job, had sex with Sharon twice without any pain or humiliation, and now Kathryn was licking his dick clean of his and Sharon's fluids. She spent several minutes making sure she got every trace. Then with butterfly kisses and lingering licks of her tongue she worked her way up to his mouth. Covering his lips with her own, she flicked her tongue across his closed lips; asking for entrance instead of forcing her way in. With a sense of wonder he complied. The tip of her tongue pushed in gently, tickling his tongue in a soft and loving give and take. His own flavor was familiar to him, so the sweet cream he tasted must be Sharon's. He hoped she would give him permission to taste her one day.

Kathryn's lips left his and moved to his ear, trailing kisses along the way. "When you recover let me know. I wouldn't mind a ride on your nice cock myself." Her husky voice and her warm breath sent goosebumps racing up and down his skin. But her request sent a bolt of lightning through his mind. It wasn't the sex part that shocked him, it was the request. She asked him; she didn't demand it, didn't threaten him, she asked him. She left it for HIM to decide when and where; or even if he did it at all. It was at that momemt that he finally was able to accept that what happened in his past was wrong, not his fault, and that he could get beyond it. Looking around he realized that these people; these wonderful people that he only met today, could help him get over his past and learn to live for his future. Something lifted from him, something long since forgotten about. The release of this burden caused him to wrap his arms around Kathryn and squeeze tight. She some how felt the need in his embrace and returned it was acceptance and caring. He felt that he could tell her anything and she would not judge him. Realizing there were tears in his eyes, he buried his head in the crook of her neck.

"Shhh. Its ok. I don't know what has happened to you, but you are here now and it won't happen again."

He just held her, holding her tight in his arms as he let some of his tension go. After a few more minutes just holding her, he began to notice other things. The feel of her firm breasts pressed against his chest, the small patch of pubic hair rubbing his abs, and the her tight ass sitting on his thighs. He felt a stirring in his loins but didn't think he could do anything more right now. Before he could make up his mind a voice interrupted his train of thought.

"Dinner is served."

He looked up, standing there was a most stunning sight. A woman was standing at the edge of the raised section of the deck. She was dressed in just an apron. The tiny piece of cloth did nothing to hide her ample charms. The soft flood lights around the pool and deck area reflected off of her creamy ebony skin. She was the most beautiful black woman he had ever seen. Her skin was flawless, that dark brown color of expensive chocolate, with areolas and nipples an even darker color. Her chest wasn't huge, but still more than a handful. When she turned to go back into the house, her ass was on display as well. Smooth, taunt, and oh so ripe. This was the kind of ass he thought of whenever he heard the words "ghetto booty". It actually bubbled out from the small of her back in a perfect half globe. As she walked, each cheek seemed to move independently from the other, the muscles bunching and relaxing as she strolled away. When he heard Amy's comment, he moved looked away from black girl's ass, a not an easy job, to see what she was doing. He found Amy's head laying on Sharon's thigh, face covered in his and Sharon's juices.

Looking around he noticed that everyone else was standing up and placing the deck chairs and loungers back where they were. Then Kathryn climbed off of him and he stood as well.

"In this house, we do not require dinner wear. So after a quick clean up, please join us at the table." Zack took Dawn's hand and they both walked toward the door that the other woman had entered.

"Here let me show you three where to clean up. We have to be quick though; Alisha will be serving soon, we don't want to miss it." Sharon grabbed Jacob's hand and lead him toward the far corner with the girls following. Set at the corner of the deck on a tiled section was two shower heads; no doors, no curtains, just the shower heads. I guess if they don't wear clothes and have sex in the open, shower privacy is just not need. Jacob thought he could adapt to this house and its rules, but the openness and the easy going manner was the hardest. His past life had taught him to take nothing at face value, but everything here seemed to be exactly what it appeared.

Not really thinking about it, he helped the three girls wash up. Shower duty was nothing new to him, he had been in the shower with Mrs. Jones many, many times. He was able to do it without the slightest tingling in his well used equipment. On the other hand, when all three turned to help wash him, the sensations were new and exciting. The feelings rushing through him made him almost painfully hard. The soft smooth hands traveling over every inch of his body was exhilarating. He was getting to the point of grabbing his stiff cock and relieving the pressure when the water shut off.

"I would love to stay in here and help you with that." Sharon's voice cut through his sexual fog, "I am also sure Amy and Kathryn would enjoy helping," Murmured agreement followed her words. "But we don't want to be late for dinner. Afterwards, we will see what we can do." With these words she grabbed towels and everyone started drying everyone else off. Moving quickly, Sharon led the three newest employees in to dinner.

*

While following Sharon and Jacob through the house to the dinning room, Kathryn reflected on her day. In just over four hours she got a new job, fucked the person who's job she was taking over, fucked him and another employee, ate out one of her new co-workers, then proceeded to lick up the mess after two others had fucked. Now she was watching two nice asses move and sway on her way to eat dinner in the nude with her new boss. On tope of that she had a beautiful blonde at her side that was willing and eager to return the oral favor as soon as possible. She had always been sexual active and open, but this was almost surreal. If this was the first day, what would a life working here be like. I can't wait to find out what is next.