The Job Interview

Story Info
An unusual job description.
1.4k words
3.81
49.6k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was it she has had enough, she had given them everything she had and they had just turned around and kicked her in the teeth, HOW DARE THEY!! They had let Hayley do an interview, can you bastard believe it, HOW DARE THEY??!!

Well there ways to fight back aren't the, she had never really been sure about going to the job interview, it was just really a back up, just in case, but well fuck 'em, she was leaving.

She arrived at the offices half an hour early too have a good look around, the place was stunning, a huge glass and steel office block, so professional looking. The learning centre took up a whole floor of the offices and was just as tasteful as the rest of the building. A male receptionist showed her to the waiting area, and she watched the students come and go. They were all young well dressed people, polite and courteous to the staff. The training manager has explained on the telephone that all the vast majority of the clientele were young professionals brushing up their computer skills, no more stinking, pox ridden doley scumbags for her.

With a friendly smile the receptionist came back and showed her to the training manager's corner office. It was huge, massive floor to ceiling windows flooded the room with natural light highlighting a desk the size of a king-size bed, and two 3 seater leather sofas lined the other walls. The interviewer stood up as she entered the room and stretched out her hand to simultaneously greet her and guide her to her seat.

Her prospective, boss Ms Darling was amazing, tall with straight blonde hair and features straight from a German supermodel, cheekbones so high and defined they were like razor blades. She was wearing a black business suit that looked liked it cost a year of her old salary.

'Drink?' Ms Darling enquired so abruptly she almost jumped.

'tea please' she managed to reply without stuttering.

'Darjeeling, earl grey, green?'

'erm...PG' she mumbled temporarily forgetting she knew quite a lot about tea.

Ms Darling snapped her fingers to the receptionist who hurriedly went to fetch the refreshments.

'So Miss Andrews could you give me a run down of you abilities and job skills paying particular attention to what will make you a valuable employee here?'

Chloe explained this quickly and concisely, calming down as Ms Darling began to smile as she realised she at last had someone who knew what they were talking about. 'Well done Miss Andrews, I think you may be the right candidate for the job, I would like to explain your duties to you'

Her mind was buzzing how could she have got the job this quickly, there must be a catch.

'Your main duty is rather simple, you will do exactly as I tell you when I tell you. You will follow my orders to the letter DO YOU UNDERSTAND??!!' she was off her chair at the last sentence and breaking into a scream.

'Yes yes' Chloe squirmed to shocked to realise she had accepted a job from this screeching Nazi.

'for your obedience you will be more than adequately rewarded, your present salary will be doubled, your holiday allowance will be 40 days a year, your company car will be a Porsche Boxster in any colour you wish also this office will be yours as I move to more capacious surroundings'

Chloe was utterly confused at this point, she had no inclination to work for this nut job but she was never going to get a better offer than this. Her greed kicked in and she nodded acceptance.

'Ok please wait here I need to change' she spun on her stiletto heel and stalked out of the room into the private bathroom.

The new employee was torn between grabbing her bag and scarpering or hanging round to see what happened next. Before her mind was made up the door was thrust open and out stepped Mrs Darling dressed rather differently than before.

Her Hair had been scraped back into a severe pony tail that was not the most striking thing however Ms Darling was dressed almost head to toe in shiny black PVC. She said almost as the outfit was missing the breast and crotch and pieces. Her huge pale pink tipped tits stood proud and perfect from there black surrounds, Chloe's eyes sank down her body to her pussy, it was perfect. It was hairless and smooth and plump. The inner lips protruded pink puffy and very wet. Chloe's eyes shot back up to Ms Darlings face while her jaw dropped in the opposite direction.

'Take your clothes off ', Ms Darling calmly ordered.

Beyond caring and rational thought did as she was told stripping off her equally nice but not as expensive suit. As she was removing her knickers there was a knock at the door and a murmured 'tea'. Chloe froze bent over, thong at her knees, bum facing the door.

'Come in' commanded Ms Darling.

The boy from reception strode in to the room, he did not show the slightest surprise at the situation, he placed the tea things on the desk and walked past and out the door again, a slight smirk on his face the only indication he has even noticed.

'Kneel' Ms Darling ordered.

On autopilot she dropped to her knees, her own pussy was wet now as she knelt and squashed her legs together she could feel that her inner thighs were slippy with her juice. Her mistress strode up to her on high patent leather knee high boots and positioned her pussy inches from Chloe's face. She was breathing heavy now as she prepared to taste another woman's pussy for the very first time.

Ms Darling took another step forward so now she was straddling Chloe's face and her pussy was pressed into her open mouth. Tentatively Chloe stuck out her tongue into the other woman's folds, she couldn't believe how soft and slick it was. The taste was sweet and salty at the same time but clean like spring water. Her tongue dipped into the hole, it was tight and she felt little spasms as the muscle gripped her probing tongue. She then sought out the little bud of her clitoris, she pushed back its little hood and swirled the tip of her tongue around it like her ex boyfriend had done to her so well. As she got into a rhythm, going clockwise and anti clockwise with her tongue, Ms Darling was letting out a mixture of whimpers and low growls and grabbed her by her hair and ground her wet cunt against Chloe's willing tongue. As she came she almost fell forward but let her weight fall against Chloe and they lay in a tangle on the floor.

'Lie over the arm of that chair I've got a treat for you' another brisk order

Second nature now Chloe obeyed and arranged herself with her beautiful round bum high in the air. While Ms Darling went to her desk draw and removed some thing.

It was a strapon dildo at least 9 inches long, thick and flesh coloured with at a big mushroom head, it was attached to a soft black leather harness which was swiftly becoming attached to Ms Darling. She stood there like a pervert's wet dream, tall and clad in PVC with this huge cock sticking out from her tiny waist. Chloe felt genuine fear she had never had one that big had she? She hoped Ms Darling would be gentle.

She stood behind her admiring Chloe's sopping wet pink pussy, she rubbed the dildos head against the dripping clit smearing it with juice. She entered very roughly shoving in at least 6 inches of the thing in one go. Chloe let a little helpless yelp but didn't make any effort to stop her if anything she pushed back against it stretching herself even further. Ms Darling started to get into a rhythm with her thrusts alternating from slow to fast, her victim could not get her breath and tears of lust were streaming down her face. She could just squeal the occasional 'faster', 'harder'.

When Chloe came it was she felt a huge rush like she had just like a jolt of the newest designer drug, her heartbeat was racing and her skin was boiling to the touch. Her whole lower body was a mass of tingling nerve endings, the sensation of the dildo slipping out of her was a fine line between pleasure and pain. Every bit of her was alight.

'Get your clothes on I want you bright and early tomorrow morning' the last order of the day.