The Job Interview

Story Info
College girl gets more than she bargained for.
1.5k words
4.1
32.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ziax
ziax
5 Followers

So as many of my readers might have gathered by now I have a weakness for fine, shapely legs. Likewise, I have a terrible weakness for petite girls, so when this naughty little slut named Kayleigh walked into my life you can sure bet I took notice.

Another young college girl looking for extra cash, Kayleigh showed up at my club looking for work as a waitress. After a quick interview with Carla, my manager, she was quickly upgraded to a direct interview with me. Carla knew I'd enjoy this little slut and I was feeling particularly horny that day. Usually I like to work the girls a bit. I let them start out as a waitress, then convince them to dance or strip, and slowly work up to employing them as call girls, and then if they are worthy, claiming them as my sex slaves. Of course, once my slave they often end up being brought into my underworld, lost to your world forever. Kayleigh however was shrewd and intense, and combined with my extraordinary horniness that day, I was certainly not letting her leave without fucking her.

As Kayleigh sat across from me, tugging on her skirt, it was clear she was playing the game. I could tell she knew how to use her sex to get what she wanted, and she came to flirt in order to get her job. I could also tell she knew nothing about waitressing, and had no intention of being a waitress. She knew the rumors about Club Sin, and likely the rumors about the modeling agency and probably figured a slutty little treat like herself could make decent cash as a call girl in a sex club. She smiled a smile of false innocence as she tugged at her plaid skirt. Meanwhile I wasn't hiding my obvious interest in her as I looked her over, even licking my lips at one point. Finally after I had asked her a few questions about her experience, she lead the conversation toward her real interest.

"I've never been a waitress before," she pushed her hair back as she spoke quietly, "but I heard from a friend that you were hiring for other positions as well. She called it an executive hostess or something, said I'd be good for the job." As slutty as she was she was shy when it came to asking about working as a prostitute, for that is the code which she used.

"I see," I smiled, "well it is not bad work for a young, single, fun loving college girl in need of cash. I am not sure you have the ambition for it however." She frowned at me and insisted she did. I stood and walked around the desk, sitting down on the couch along side her, lounging comfortably. "Do you know what being a hostess entails my dear?" I placed my hand on her knee, caressing her thigh as she jumped slightly. She swallowed hard, visibly nervous. "Well dear," I asked her, "let me hear you say it." Still she fumbled nervously before getting the courage to say it.

"It involves having sex for money," she whispered softly.

"It involves being a whore," I stated coldly, and she nodded nervously. "Let me hear you say it," I squeezed her knee.

"It involves being a whore," she said clearly, obediently. I could sense her fear and arousal as she followed my command.

"Have you ever fucked for money before?" I asked her. She stated she hadn't but that she had always been told she was good in bed. I had no doubt she was, looking at her it was clear she had a talented body. "Can you suck cock?" I then asked, she fidgeted only slightly this time, it was obvious she was getting used to the situation.

"I'm fantastic at sucking cock," she whispered, licking her lips. It was clear she wasn't sure where this was going, and was enjoying the fear and mystery. I on the other hand, needed to cum.

"Then show me," I told her.

"What?" she asked, taken off guard. I grabbed her by her hair and pulled her over, she slapped at my arm, protesting as I pulled her face close to mine, reminding her who was in charge.

"I said show me whore," I said sternly and let go her hair. She nodded slowly, fearfully, as she slowly slipped off the couch onto her knees. She pulled her hair back, looking up at me with that mix of fear and lust in her eyes that just drives me wild. Leaning over, she licked her lips and swallowed hard as her hands ran over my crotch, feeling my hard cock throbbing within my pants. She moaned out loud as she felt it pulsate beneath her fingers, fumbling with my belt and the button of my pants as I watched her intently. As she tugged my pants down and my cock popped up, erect and hard, already glistening with precum, she moaned, her eyes filled with hunger now. She was overcome by sexual energies, but at the time, probably had no idea what was affecting her.

"Oh my," she moaned, reaching out with her small hands to grip my large shaft. Her touch was soft, delightful, the perfect mixture or timidity and desire existed in her touch. She looked up at me hungrily, pleading with her eyes for my permission. I nodded, and she leaned forward, her tongue darting over the throbbing tip of my shaft, making little circles around the opening as I groaned loudly. Stroking the lower shaft and my balls with her hands she licked and kissed the tip, teasing it as she watched it throb and grow harder. As she licked it again she noticed Carla had entered and sat along side us on the chair of the plush couch, leaning over me, hands on my shoulders.

"Do not stop on my account girl," Carla told her, "pleasure your master, I am only hear to observe, as you may be working for me very soon." Carla managed my call girls and my slaves, and took their training very seriously. She leaned over and kissed my neck as I nodded once again to Kayleigh. "Do as I say girl," Carla added, "you don't want to make either of us unhappy."

Kayleigh swallowed hard again and wrapped her lips around the tip of my cock, sucking at it, but taking only the tip in. Sucking and kissing she worked the head, getting me harder, twisting her tongue around the shaft, taking more of my cock in a little at a time.

"I think you could do good things with this one Carla," I groaned, enjoying the pleasure of her soft little mouth on my shaft.

"I am glad you approve of her my lord," Carla kissed my neck and massaged my shoulders as the college girl sucked harder at the tip, and then bobbed her head down, taking the whole shaft into her mouth. I could feel my cock slam against the back of her throat as she forced it all the way in, and I groaned loud, griping her hair and Carla's hair tight, hurting them both.

Kissing Carla full on the lips I let Kayleigh continue the blow job. Her tongue wagged wildly across the bottom of my shaft as that pretty little head bobbed up and down faster and faster. The tight wetness of her mouth caressed my cock, as the power of my cock intoxicated the new whore, driving her wild with hunger. Carla licked her lips, eyes fixed on the work the little whore was doing, impressed by her cock hunger, and jealous of her at the same time.

I assured Carla she would get her share of cum after Kayleigh was done, and we both goaded the little slut on. Fast and wild her cock sucking continued, my shaft glistening with her saliva. Carla didn't want to wait however and fell to her knees before me and began to suck at the base of the shaft while Kayleigh worked the head. I groaned, gripping both whores by the hair as they worked my cock.

Their little moans and whimpers of pleasure as they doubled teamed my cock only served to increase my arousal. The hard glistening shaft throbbed as they ran their tongues up and down my cock, taking turns deep throating me. First Carla, then Kayleigh, one mouth then the other, sharing in my cock with wild hunger. Then they began to suck at the shaft in unison, tongues and lips working their way up and down the throbbing organ.

I groaned loudly, gripping their hair tight as I came uncontrollably. My cum gushed out, showering both of them with the hot seed. Hungry, wild, and desperate, they both licked at it wildly, wanting to devour every drop. Once my cock was clean, Carla stood, taking her place by my side again. Kayleigh looked up at me, her eyes fillled with hunger.

"So am I hired," she asked.

"Not yet my dear, not yet," I grinned as she looked at me with surprise and a mix of fear as I added, "time for the next test..."

(to be continued)

ziax
ziax
5 Followers