The Jock

Story Info
Roshel seduces an unsuspecting lacrosse player.
1k words
3.4
26.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Viveka
Viveka
2 Followers

I first saw Scott during my freshman year of college on my way back from a cigarette break. I was passing by the lacrosse field, and watched as he slammed his hard body into a member of the opposing team. Normally I wouldn’t have noticed the jocks running at each other, but something about that aggression caught my attention. I wanted him to throw me down with that kind of force, and thrust his solid member into my awaiting pussy.

I had to have him, or rather, he had to have me, whether he knew it or not. So I patiently awaited the end of the game, smoking several cigarettes to occupy the time. It was starting to get dark by the time the game was over, so I knew it was the perfect time to make my move. I put out my cigarette and walked over. I was wearing a tight-fitting, maroon colored dress that was cut so low in the front that I thought my breasts would pop out at any moment. Luckily Scott was one of the last off the field, so I had plenty of opportunity to step in. I watched him take off his uniform, stripping down to his shorts. I bit my lip in anticipation of all the naughty things I would be doing with him later.

“Tough game?” I asked.

“Yeah, it was…” his voice trailed off. “Who are you?”

“A fan. You can call me Roshel. I was watching you play.”

“Ok.”

“Well, let me put this bluntly. We need to fuck.”

“What?”

“You heard me. Right now.”

“Wow, I umm…”

“Follow me.”

A few minutes later we were in a small clearing in the woods behind the lacrosse field. He was wearing only his shorts and sneakers. His muscular frame was emphasized by the dwindling sunlight, every bulge highlighted. And bulging he was. I could see the pressure his hardening manhood was putting on his shorts. I wanted to know what he would taste like. I pulled him down to the ground and straddled him. I wasn’t wearing any panties, and I could feel myself dampening his shorts, grinding my clit against his shaft. He reached up and began playing with my breasts, pinching my nipples. I leaned over and slid my tongue between his lips and kissed him deeply, still rocking my hips against him. He then threw me onto my back and pulled off my dress.

“Shit, you’re hot,” was all he had to say.

“Have you ever dominated a woman before?”

“You mean with that whips and chains stuff? No…”

I grabbed his cock and began stroking it, “would you like to?”

“Ohhh I don’t know. Yes, but-“

“I’ll tell you want to do as you go along.” I pulled his shorts off. His rigid cock was now pointed directly at me. I wanted to taste it more than anything else at that moment. “I have some handcuffs in my purse over there. Get them and put the on me.”

He removed the cuffs from my purse and pinned my hands behind me while I was sitting up, then closed the handcuffs around my wrists.

“Now what?” He asked me.

“Anything you want. I’m completely under your power.” He gave me a confused look, so I continued, “but I’ll suggest that you make me suck you off.”

His face brightened, “I’ve got a better idea,” and with that he threw me on my back again and spread my legs. Without wasting a moment, he dove into my pussy, licking around my lips, around and around in circles before plunging his tongue into my hot, wet, waiting hole. I moaned as he licked his way up to my clit, lightly brushing up against it with his tongue.

“Mmm, yeah…” was all I could utter, as his fingers slid into my pussy and began moving in and out. I could hear my juices smacking with the movement of his hand, his tongue still tantalizing my clit. He worked faster and more intensely, as my moans became more frequent. Just as I felt myself about to come, he pulled his fingers out and stopped licking.

“Oh, please?” I whimpered.

“That’s it, keep your mouth open wide for me.” I readily did so.

He thrust his cock into my mouth. It was bigger than I had expected. I took as much as I could into my mouth, licking the underside in small circles, and let him slowly slide himself out. I then licked up and down his shaft, from base to tip, working my tongue in circles around the tip before licking back down. I flicked the tip of my tongue on the underside of his throbbing cock, feeling him get harder in my mouth. I tightened my lips around it as he began to thrust into my mouth. I could tell he was about to come, so I sucked harder, as I felt his cum drip down the back of my throat.

His thrusting slowed, and he withdrew from my mouth.

“Thank you.” I said, grateful to have tasted his jizz.

“I’m not done with you yet,” he replied, as he slid his fingers back into my pussy, rubbing his thumb over my clit. He kissed my lips and slowly kissed his way down my neck and chest. He began to lick my nipples, biting gently at first, then harder as I moaned more loudly. His hand was pumping hard into my pussy, and I began to thrust back in rhythm with him. Then, as suddenly as before, he withdrew his hand. Only this time, he quickly and skillfully jammed his once again hard rod into me, sending me into an orgasm so intense that I had to scream. He thrust his member in and out of my pussy with increasing vigor. He then grasped my breasts and harshly pinched my nipples between his thumb and forefinger, bringing me to yet another orgasm, as he came inside me, gasps escaping from each of us. He slowly pulled out and looked down at me as he kneeled above me.

“Was that enough domination for you?” He asked.

“Yes, but we can always try again some other time.”

“I think that can be arranged.” And with that, he got up, took the cuffs off me, and put his clothes back on. “Thank you, Roshel.”

“You’re welcome, umm... what was your name?”

“Scott. Nice to meet you.”

“The pleasure is all mine.” We packed up our things and went our separate ways. I never did get to fuck him again.

Viveka
Viveka
2 Followers