The Jock and the Therapist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robcub32
robcub32
4,332 Followers

As we were leaving the shower, I caught him peeking at my dick. He quickly looked away and the tips of his ears turned red. Oh, yeah. He liked what he saw. Fuck, I felt like a stud. I puffed out my chest and actually managed a swagger back to my locker.

When we got back to the house, Maria was in the middle of preparing lunch, toasted Italian hoagies. I was starved, as were the other guys. I dug into my sandwich with gusto.

"Mmm. This is good. Thanks," I said as I pulled a string of melted cheese and popped it into my mouth.

"You're welcome," Maria said. "Eat. There's more."

"How was the workout?" Angelo asked.

"Good," Tony said. "Show 'em your guns, Bobby."

Bobby blushed and they both laughed as Bobby pushed Tony's shoulder.

"Good workout," I said. "Even though Dom tried to kill me."

"It's good for you," Dom said. "Stop bitc-- complaining." He gave his mother a sheepish look for almost cussing at the table.

"Bo needs someone to push him," Bobby said.

I threw Bobby a dirty look and he just threw me back a sly smile. The little brat.

But maybe he was right. Maybe I did need someone to really push me. Despite the pain, I felt good. Better than I had in a long time. I looked around the table at everyone's happy faces, until I finally rested on Dom. His face was unreadable, but I gave him a friendly smile that I hope said 'thanks.' He nodded at me and went back to eating his lunch.

That night before bed, Dom helped me with stretches. This time I was able to do it without getting a hard on, but it took some concentration.

For the next two days, Dom and I worked out and did stretches. We worked out twice a day and then did stretches in between. He kept a professional distance from me, but occasionally, I would see him look at me with a spark of desire in his eyes. I wasn't nearly as subtle. I couldn't help myself. Usually if I wanted something, I just went for it. I didn't make any passes at him, but I openly ogled him and let him know that I liked what I saw.

On the Fourth, Tony and Dom's brother A.J. and his family showed up for the family barbecue. AJ's wife Caroline had her hands full chasing after three little hellions, plus caring for a baby girl.

A loud crash and a boy's crying had her sighing deeply. She handed the baby to Tony and went to see what trouble her boys were causing.

Tony cradled the baby in his arms and Bobby walked up and tickled her chin. Tony and Bobby looked at each other lovingly and then Tony leaned down and kissed Bobby tenderly on the lips. While Bobby played with the baby in Tony's arms, Tony leaned his forehead on Bobby. I could see that he was whispering into Bobby's ear. They looked so good together with the baby and Bobby looked so happy. They looked like a family.

I felt a tightening in my chest. I suddenly felt like I was intruding on a private moment. I quickly turned away and left the room and went out onto the back deck.

I wanted what Bobby and Tony had together. I didn't have anyone in my life. I didn't even have a fucking job anymore to keep me company. All I had was a big, empty house and a fucked up leg. I squeezed the bridge of my nose and took a deep breath. When the back door opened, I cleared my throat and straightened up.

A.J. stepped out onto the deck. "Finally some peace and quiet," he said with a laugh.

"You got yourself a handful," I said with a smile.

The oldest Paolucci brother rolled his yes. "Oh yeah. Love 'em all, though."

He pulled a pack of cigarettes out of his pocket and tapped it against his palm a couple times. He shook one out and then held out the pack to me. I hadn't had a smoke in years. I took one along with the offered lighter. I lit it and inhaled deeply, then slowly blew out a gray stream. I felt my nerves relaxing instantly.

A.J. leaned against the rail with me. "What happened to you... It's fucked up. Don't know what I would do. It fucking sucks, man."

"Thanks," I said with a wry chuckle. I liked that he didn't try to give me a pep talk.

"Dom says you been working out this week. Says you're doing better."

"Yeah?" I said casually. I liked that Dom was pleased enough with my work the past couple days that he'd mention it to his brother.

A.J. took a drag of his smoke and leaned back and exhaled.

"Don't hurt him."

I turned and looked at him, unsure if I heard right. "What?"

He turned and looked at me, his face very serious. "I seen the way you look at him when you don't think anyone's looking. And I'm telling you, don't hurt him. He's been through some shit the past year, and he's... You hurt my little brother, and you won't need to worry about learning to walk again."

I swallowed nervously and nodded my head. "Understood."

"Hey, son. Start the grill for me," Angelo said as he peeked out the door.

"Sure, Pops."

A.J. tossed his butt over the side of the rail, then walked over to the gas grill. He opened the lid and turned the knobs. He pressed the button to start it, then adjusted the knobs and shut the lid.

I put out my cigarette and got rid of the butt. "Thanks for the smoke," I said.

A.J. nodded and I went back inside.

"Bo?"

I looked up as Dom was walking past me, on the way to the kitchen. "You want a beer or something?" he asked.

"Yeah, that'd be nice. Whatever you're having."

I plopped down onto the couch with a groan. Dom came back with two open bottles and handed me one, then sat down next to me.

"Have you been smoking?" he asked as he took a drink.

"Your brother offered," I said with a shrug.

"Ah," he said with a smile. "I quit a couple years ago. A.J. is always offering me smokes. He's a bad influence."

"Yeah. I quit when I was in college, when I was trying to get healthier and build some muscle."

"How are feeling? Your leg okay?"

"Yeah. I feel pretty good actually." I lifted my leg and held it a second and let it fall. I thought for a moment about how far I'd come in just a few days. I let out a sigh and quietly spoke, "I was a real bastard to those therapists. They didn't deserve the way I treated them."

"It's normal that you'd be depressed," he said, just as quiet. "But having friends and family helps, don't you think? To help get through it? Bobby and Tony really care about you. They wanna help you. Don't shut them out."

"Yeah. You're right. It's good to have friends who care."

I gave him a smile to let him know that I put him in that category. He gave me a nice and friendly smile back.

I felt warm and fuzzy inside from the way he looked at me and my heart rate sped up. "So you live in Dallas, huh? How do you like it there?"

"I like it okay. I miss my folks, though, so I was really looking forward to this trip."

"You ever do any therapy with the Cowboys?"

Dom's face lost expression as he nodded. He took a drink of his beer and set it on the coffee table. "Gotta go to the bathroom," he muttered and got up and left. I furrowed my brow and stared at Dom's retreating back. Just when we had started to have a real conversation, he bolts.

I saw A.J.'s big form leaning in the doorway, scowling at me through narrowed eyes. He turned and followed his brother up the stairs.

Fuck. Why do I get the feeling like I did something wrong?

A little while later, A.J. came down the stairs followed by Dom. I gave Dom a look to ask if he was okay and he gave me a half-hearted smile in return. I decided to give him some space.

***

That evening the family wanted to go see the fireworks display. Even though my leg was sore from all the working out I had been doing, I decided to go along.

We headed towards the East River and staked out a spot. The second brother, Bobby, met us there with his wife and their toddler, a little dark-haired boy who looked just like the rest of the boys.

We set some thick quilts down on the grass and sat down. I sat with a groan and laid my crutches behind me. I rubbed below my knee a bit.

"Let me help you," Dom said quietly. He moved up next to me and sat down on his heels. He began rubbing and massaging my leg. His soft, warm hands soothed my throbbing muscles and my body instantly relaxed.

"Feels good," I whispered. "Thanks."

"You're welcome," he whispered back. "Sorry for freaking out earlier. But... um... I know you like me. It's just that, I'm not interested in you like that. Okay?"

"Ah... Okay... Wow..." I nodded my head slowly. "Honesty. That's good. Can't say I've ever been turned down like that before."

Dom chuckled as he continued to massage my leg. "Yeah, right. I'm sure that even a charming stud like you strikes out from time to time."

I grinned. "Oh, you think I'm charming, huh? And a stud, too?"

Dom had a little smile on his face and even in the fading sun, I could see his cheeks pink up. "That's not what I said."

"That's what I heard."

"I think you have selective hearing."

"Huh?"

Dom chuckled and gave my leg one last squeeze and then moved to sit down next to me.

Tony and Bobby were sitting in front of me. Tony had his arm around Bobby, resting his hand on his waist. Bobby turned and looked back at me over his shoulder and his eyes moved between me and Dom. He grinned and turned back around. I rolled my eyes and toed his butt with my good foot. Without looking back, Tony's hand slid down and pushed my foot away from his boyfriend's butt.

Dom and I both laughed loudly at Tony's possessive move. I looked at Dom and my eyes got caught in his. He was laughing and smiling and he looked so happy. His laughter died down and he stared back at me. I could see him trembling and he leaned his head in just a little closer...

Holy shit. He wanted me to kiss him.

As I moved in, he suddenly went rigid and turned his head away.

Damn. There goes that wall again.

He cleared his throat and then got up and went to help his brother wrangle in his boys.

I leaned back on my elbows and let out a deep breath.

***

Dom dragged my ass to work out again the following morning. Dom seemed fine and acted friendly. I put on a smile, but I was going out of my mind. I wanted him. I could feel the sexual tension between us and it was a struggle to not get hard when I looked at him.

But then he'd do something like squat down on his knees and rub my leg and then look up at me through his bangs. It was easy to imagine him taking my snake down his tight throat. Getting it nice and wet, choking on it just little bit with those lips clamped down tight... shit.

"Fuck," I groaned. "Don't do that."

"Do what?" he asked, looking at me like I was an alien with two heads.

"Jesus, Dom. You're on your knees in front of me, looking up at me with your face inches from my cock."

"Oh, god!" He pulled his hands away from me like I was on fire. He rubbed his hands on his shorts. "Sorry."

"It's not a problem. I'm trying to keep it professional, but you're making it hard. No pun intended."

Dom let out a nervous laugh and his eyes darted down to my crotch. I knew damn well that he was attracted to me. I could see it in his eyes and all over his face. I just didn't know how to break through the wall.

"Let's just get back to work," I said.

He raised his eyebrow. "Never thought I'd hear you say you wanted to workout."

"Yeah. Well... It gives me something to do."

"Mm-hmm."

"And it seems to be making a little difference," I muttered.

Dom looked smug. "Mm-hmm."

"Cut it out. Let's do this."

Despite the sexual tension, we started talking while we worked out. Dom opened up and we went beyond the boring small talk. I loved to listen to his voice as he told me about how much he loved what he did.

"I played baseball in high school. I wasn't the best player, but I loved it. Since I didn't make my college team, I decided to go into PT."

"Bet your ass looked cute in your uniform."

"Bo," he warned. "Stop that. And pay attention to what you're doing."

"Sorry."

"Anyway, I really do like therapy. I get to work with a lot of great guys. It's really rewarding, you know? I like that I can help people. Sometimes I miss my family, though. I usually come home two or three times a year, whenever I can. See the folks and A.J. and his family. It's even better when Tony comes, too. He comes home a lot more now that he has Bobby."

"You're close with your brothers?"

"I'm close with all my siblings, especially Tony since we shared a room growing up. He always looked out for me when we were younger. He always stood up for me. But I'm probably closest with A.J. now. We talk a lot on the phone. Gimme four more reps..."

***

Since Dom and I were leaving soon to go back to our respective homes, I worked out hard with him for the next two days. Even after just a week of workouts, I could tell a difference in the strength of my leg.

The night before I was flying out, I got ready for bed and sat down on the bed and stared down at my leg. I lifted it up until it was straight and held it for a minute. It throbbed in protest, but I actually held my leg out totally straight for a second. I repeated it a few more times and then relaxed it and began rubbing on it to soothe it.

Dom came in fresh from the shower. Like me, he was wearing a wife-beater and boxer shorts. I could smell his clean, slightly soapy scent from where I was sitting. He ran the towel through his hair one last time and tossed it into a laundry basket.

He caught me staring at him and he gave me a shy smile. He moved in front of me and I spread my legs slightly as he knelt down. He started rubbing my leg. God, I was addicted to his touch.

"Thank you," I whispered.

"You're welcome," he whispered back.

"I... I meant for everything," I said, continuing to speak in soft tones. "Even after a week with you, my leg is killing me, but I can already tell that it's getting stronger."

"I was just doing my job."

"Naw, it's more than that. You care. The other guys either let me feel sorry for myself, or they grinned like idiots telling me that I was going to be back running in no time. You didn't do that with me. You didn't let me. So, thank you, Dom."

My voice cracked and I cleared it. Shit. I must have got something caught in my eyes. It sure as hell wasn't tears. I blinked a few times to clear the dirt or whatever it was.

Dom stopped rubbing my leg and looked at me with a bit of surprise on his face. His hands now rested on both of my thighs as he looked up at me.

"You're welcome, Bo. I wanted to tell you, I made a call to Drew today. I think I've talked him into taking you back. I don't want to lose the progress you're making."

"I appreciate that. I won't let you down."

"Don't do it for me, Bo. Do it for yourself."

"It's hard to do it for myself, when you're all I can think about."

This time when I leaned in, Dom didn't pull away. I brushed my lips against his. They were so soft and warm. He still didn't back away, so I pressed into him again, deepening the kiss. I flicked the tip of my tongue along his lower lip. His mouth parted for me, allowing my tongue entry. He hesitated for a split second, then slid his tongue across mine. My cock surged to full bone as we kissed slow and deep.

I brought my hands to his freshly shaved face and held him gently as our kisses turned hungry and needy. Dom's hands gripped my thighs tightly as he allowed me to ravage his mouth with my tongue.

I broke the kiss and Dom drew in a deep breath. His hands slid up my thighs and I groaned and thrust my hips forward. I ran my tongue along his jaw and then around the outside of his ear. "I want you, Dom," I whispered. "Want you so fucking bad."

Dom let out a little moan as I started to suck on his neck. "I want you, too," he whispered.

His hands slid all the way up to my crotch. I groaned into his neck and sucked harder as his hands found my cock. His head dipped down and I moved my hands to his head. He pulled my boxers down and tossed them away. His tongue snaked out and licked at my nuts, then slid up the length of my cock.

"Mmm," he moaned as he licked up the leaking precome. "So nice. So big and thick."

"Fuck, baby," I whispered.

He swirled his tongue around the head, then slid it under my foreskin. He wrapped his lips around the head and I flopped back onto the bed. His mouth was like heaven. So warm and soft. His tongue fluttered all over the bottom of my shaft as he slowly lowered his mouth onto me.

I gasped as he kept moving, not stopping until I was buried completely in his throat. He slid up and sucked hard, then plunged back down.

"Dom. Baby," I quivered a warning, trying to stay quiet. "I'm close."

He slid back up with a slurp, using his hand to pull and twist as he went. He bobbed up and down, his nose burying into my furry bush with each downstroke. His other hand tugged my nutsack, trying to hold off the inevitable.

"I'm gonna come, baby," I quietly hissed. "I'm coming now!"

I doubled over, gripping Dom's head tightly as I fired a huge load into his hot sucking mouth. My cock pulsed, shooting and filling his mouth over and over. Dom moaned softly as he milked and swallowed every single drop I had to give.

I pulled Dom up to his feet and tugged his boxers down. His dick bounced up, smacking against his abs. I pulled my wife-beater off and Dom did the same.

"Lie down," I whispered.

I scooted over and helped him get onto the bed next to me. He grabbed his cock and started stroking it furiously. I pushed his hand away and I gripped him in my fist. It was a tad longer than mine, but not as thick. It was a beautiful piece of man that I held in my fist.

"You're uncut, too," I said. "Nice. Never sucked an uncut dick before."

"Wha-?"

I bent over and slid my mouth down the length as far as I could. I used a lot of tongue and hand as I slid up and down his cock.

"Oh my god," he moaned. "Bo... Feels good..."

Dom's breathing hitched and his body started to quiver. He gasped and let out a stifled groan and then thrust his hips up. My mouth was suddenly flooded with a burst of warm jizz and I instinctively swallowed. I slowly stroked and sucked Dom through his orgasm, letting his juice collect in my mouth before swallowing it down.

He was panting and trembling as I laid down next to him. I pulled him into my arms and he grabbed onto my chest and held me tight. We lazily kissed, tasting our come on each others mouths. He finally broke the kiss and stifled a yawn. I shifted and laid his head down on my chest.

"Didn't expect that from you," he said softly. "It was..." He yawned again. "...really good."

"I aim to please. Go to sleep," I said as I kissed the top of his head.

"I can go back to my bed if you need more room."

"No, I'm good. You fit so good in my arms, so right," I said as I bent my head to kiss the side of his forehead. "I'm not ready to let you go yet."

"Okay." I could hear the smile in his voice. He stroked his fingers through the fur on my chest and belly. "Sexy," he whispered. He laid his arm lazily across my body and let out a soft sigh.

I kissed the top of his head again and held his smaller body in my arms. His breathing slowed and he softly snuffled into my chest.

The fact that we were both leaving in the morning weighed heavily on my mind. I was already falling for Dom. What we had could really work if we found a way to give it a chance.

"What am I gonna do with you, little man?" I whispered to his sleeping head.

I closed my eyes and finally succumbed to sleep.

***

I woke up to light kisses along my neck. I opened my eyes to see that it was still dark. The only light in the room was from the streetlamp outside. Dom had his hand wrapped around my hard-on as he continued to plant little kisses along my neck and shoulder. I slid my hand up Dom's back to his hair. I leaned in and kissed his forehead.

"Hey, baby," I whispered. "Mornin'."

robcub32
robcub32
4,332 Followers