The Jock and the Virgin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ainu2
ainu2
357 Followers

"Well, that's honest. The truth is, I would like to see more of you, too. Maybe life is all a risk and you have to take risks, take what you can when you can and hope for the best. There are no guarantees." She just looks at me for a while. "I've never been to your house. I'm not working today, why don't we go there." She pauses again and then adds, "I'm not on the pill."

As we enter my little one-bedroom apartment, I say to Sarah, "Are you sure? You can still change your mind."

"Don't make me think or I will change my mind. Last night when you were sucking on my nipples, I had feelings that were so intense and so great that I really wanted to do even more. I know there are even bigger feelings possible and I want them so much I can hardly stand it. So, what do we do now? Take off our clothes?"

"We could act sexy and slowly take off each others' clothes but if you feel that way, yeah, I think we should get naked and get at it."

As we both disrobe, I see that her body is even better than I thought. I had seen her in a bathing suit but naked, her breasts look even more full and her stomach even more firm. Her legs are gorgeous and now that I can see it, her ass is absolute perfection. Her pubic hair is dark, almost black compared to the medium brown of her hair.

"You're even more beautiful naked, Sarah," I tell her as I scoop her up in my arms and carry her into the bedroom.

We hold each other and kiss as we lay on the bed. I begin kissing all over her body. Her shoulders, her back, her luscious ass, her legs. I kiss her lips again and then down onto her breasts. I fondle them and play with her nipples and then get my mouth to one as I tweak the other with my fingers. I slide my free hand down to her pubic mound and just hold it for a minute as I lick and suck on her breast. I slowly push a finger into her and then further into her. She's already lubricated, it slides in easy. I move my finger around so that my palm is on her clit. I slide my finger out and up a little to massage her clit more, then back down into her. She's moaning and her hips are jumping a little and she catches her breath over and over as I reach new places.

I leave her breast and kiss down her stomach and move to get down between her legs. I take her legs and push them and ask her to move them up toward her shoulders. I get my face down onto the sheet and get my fingers on either side of her labia and pull her open and then push my tongue into her and start licking. She screams and her whole body jumps and I can feel her pushing out some fluid and becoming even more lubricated. It's a relatively small orgasm but I'm glad I'm managing to give her what she wants.

Her hands are in my hair, caressing my head, not pulling me away or pressing me in, just letting me know she likes this. I shove my tongue as far into her vagina as I can and then lick up and touch her clit with my tongue. She jumps a little and her noises change a little and I lick back down. I really want to fuck her in the worst way but I do everything with my tongue that I can think of before sliding it back up and using it on her clit again. As I flick her clit, I slide a finger into her. I fuck her with my finger and lick and suck her clit that actually grows as I annoy it.

Soon she's in full orgasm. She's screaming. Her legs are waving around, closing on my head and then opening again Her hands are pulling me as tight into her pussy as possible. She's gushing fluid. I pull my head back and look up at her. Her eyes are closed, her face in what looks like a frown or grimace. I sit up and edge forward on my knees to get my cock to her. She still has her legs open and back up towards her shoulders. I get my very erect cock against her pussy and push with my hips. I can feel it moving into her lips. Her eyes open and look at me as if she's startled.

I push a little further. It's like pushing against something solid. It gives some and I move in a little but there's a lot of resistance. I push more and can feel her lips a little further back on my cock. Her insides pressing around the head, squeezing it, holding it tight. I push some more and run up against something really solid. I can feel my head squashing against it. Her eyes are wide, looking almost scared. She's silent, not yelling or saying a word. Her mind seems to be engrossed with what's happening in her vagina.

"This is going to hurt. But just for a moment." Actually, I'm saying what I've read. I've never busted a hymen before in my life. I've never been with a virgin before. I think that maybe I should pull out but I also have a stronger urge to get into her, for my own pleasure but eventually hers too. I pull back a fraction and then give a strong push with my hips and I can feel my cock tearing her and pushing further in. But not fully, just a little more than before. She's as tight as a vise, my cock is getting strangled more than massaged. She screams, a real scream of pain not joy, and tears run out of the sides of her eyes as she lays there looking at me.

I continue to push more and more. I'm almost completely into her and I can feel I've just bottomed out. This has happened to me before. Some women just run out of space before my cock is completely in and from what they've said, going further in just hurts. So I stop and hold it there. "That's it?" she asks.

"Yes, I'm in you. How is it?"

"You're big. I'm full. It feels different. But it doesn't hurt much."

I pull back some and push in again, start fucking her, sliding inside her. "Oh!" she says. I continue to fuck her, out and in, just a little. "Oh!" she says again. Then as I keep on fucking her, "I like this." She moves her legs to the side and gets her feet on the bed. She pushes at me with her hips as I move inside her. "I like this a lot!"

It's difficult to move in her, she's so tight. And then her insides clamp even tighter and she makes a face as I look at her and then whimpers. It's not a scream at all, it's like moaning, sort of reverse screaming, aimed inside her instead of out. She gives a strong push with her hips, lifting me slightly and then lets out a real scream, a throaty, strong yell and her insides sort of quiver and ripple on my cock. I pull out and support myself over her with my arms and legs.

She sort of collapses under me and then looks up at me and grins, looking tired . "I'm going to be sore," she says. "I've never felt anything like this before. Is it over?"

"Depends on you," I say. "I'm not done, I could go on and do more. But I want this to be something you enjoy."

"Well, I enjoyed the Hell out of it, to be truthful. And I'd love to enjoy a lot more. But maybe we should wait a moment while I learn how to handle all this." She puts her arms up around me and pulls my face down and we kiss.

I lift up off her and to the side and then we kiss again. Her arms are around me and her hands start moving on my back. She pushes me more onto my back and she half sits up and leans over me to kiss me some more and her h ands start moving over my chest. "You're the one with the perfect body," she says as she slides her hand down to my stomach and feels me. She kisses me again and then pulls her head back and looks down my body and slides her hand down onto my pubic hair. "This was in me," she says as she wraps a couple fingers around my still erect cock. "I've never seen one before. You must be a lot bigger than some." Her fingers are feeling my cock, it's length and thickness.

"Maybe a little. But I'm fairly normal I think."

"Well, it's not normal to me. It's fantastic." She stares at my cock and feels it some more. "Girls take these in their mouths, don't they?"

"If they want to, yeah."

"It's the sexiest thing in my life, ever." She leans down and kisses the head. She turns her head and looks at me and then looks back at my cock. She puts her tongue out and licks it, licks around the head and then, bending her head, licks down the side. That's me I'm tasting, isn't it?"

"Yes."

"I like me," she says, She licks the head and then opens her mouth and takes the head into her mouth. Her tongue licks inside. She lifts her head back and looks at me. That stretches my jaw as much as it stretched my vagina. She leans back and open her mouth wide and gets the head in her mouth again. Her hand is wrapped around and she starts moving her hand, just feeling the shape and size as her tongue licks inside her mouth on the head. I can feel my balls getting ready.

"I think . . " I start to say, she lifts her mouth off me and looks toward me, her hand still sliding up and down on my cock, and I cum. I squirt a huge glob and it hits her on the chin. She turns her head and looks at my cock and it emits another load and gets her on the cheek. She pulls hr head back a little, still holding my cock, still moving her hand, and I put out another couple shots that shoot up and then land on my stomach. I then ooze out some more and it runs down and gets on her fingers. She just stares and watches.

"I was going to warn you." I tell her.

She looks at me and grins and then looks back at my cock. She still has hold of it. It's very red and will shortly start wilting but hasn't yet. "That's another first," she says, smiling. "That's what would give me a baby if it was inside me, isn't it?"

"Yes," is all I can think of to say. She leans down over me and kisses me again. A long, strong kiss that ends up with our tongues fighting it out. We finally break the kiss and she sits up again and says, "We need to clean up, I think."

We go to the bathroom and she takes a washcloth and washes me, spending a lot of time on my cock, then I use the same washcloth and clean my cum off her face. I then kneel down and use the washcloth to clean her pussy and her thighs, where some fluid had run. I stand up and we hold one another and kiss.

"Have you ever read Oliver Twist?" she asks.

"Remember early on when he eats his gruel and wants more and goes up to the guy in charge?"

"Yeah, I do."

"Well, he was hungry. I'm a little surprised at myself but I'm hungry. So, Dave, please sir, can I have more?"

ainu2
ainu2
357 Followers
12