The Jogging Tease

Story Info
A woman is severely punished.
1.1k words
3.35
28.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cheyenne came home late one night. She had been working late at her new job - teaching at a local college. Her last class ended at nine, and it took her an hour to get home. Her 34DD bust was ready to relax after being held in a too-tight bra all day. She lived by herself, so her lights were off as usual. As she entered, she saw her answering machine blinking, and without locking the door, she rushed over to hear her mother asking how she was.

"Damn, I had hoped it was the guy from the other night."

Going into her bedroom, she turned on music loud. As a result, she didn't hear her front door open and close or the men walking through her tiny house. She collapsed on the bed, not bothering to undress she was so tired, and within minutes she was dozing out.

Three men entered her room to find her almost asleep and spread eagle on the bed. They had been planning this night for awhile - the woman was a tease! She wore those button downs the pull at her tits and those pants that show off her ass perfect. She always said "Hi, boys!" as she passed them on the street taking her morning runs. This morning was too much, and the decided to get what they wanted.

The first man, John, pulled out several pairs of handcuffs. Passing some out to the other men, they quickly and quietly handcuffed Cheyenne in her spread eagle state, her skirt pulling around her thighs.

The second man, Robert, pulled out a gag and gently coaxed it into her mouth and fastened it. They were starting to get turned on.

The third man, Christian, blindfolded her then shook her awake. Her muffled screams and confused sounds could be barely heard through the gag. John said,

"Shut up, Cheyenne. You aren't going to enjoy tonight as it is, don't make me punish you even more." With that, John took a knife and slit her shirt open, ripping it off of her arms. Cheyenne didn't quiet, in fact she got louder as the shirt was ripped. John put the knife to her throat. "I said shut up, bitch!" He slapped her cheek, hard.

Robert took another knife and cut off her skirt. It was so tight, it ripped itself off after being cut halfway. Now Cheyenne was clad in only a too-small black lace bra, and an itty bitty thong. Robert just ripped the thong off, and it snapped Cheyenne's hips painfully.

At this point, Cheyenne had quieted down but had started crying. The tears were soaking the blindfold...the men were even more turned on. Christian looked around the room and found a huge black dildo. It was still in the box - never used.

"Hey guys, look what we got here. She never even opened the damn thing!" Opening it, the dildo was at least ten inches long and the thickest thing they had ever seen. "Lets save this for a grande finale.

John was getting impatient. He quickly undressed and climbed on top of Cheyenne. Using the knife, he rid her of the bra. Her lovely tits were now bouncing free, nipples pert at the sudden cold. Before entering her, he had an idea. They brought extra toys along with them. Going through the bag, he found the nipple clamps with a chain in between. Attaching them to Cheyenne, she screamed in pain and his thick cock twitched in anticipation. He quickly got back on her, the other men didn't protest. They were used to him being first.

Without anything to wet her pussy, John thrust into her. She screamed, and Christian put his knife to her throat. Then the crying came as John began to pump her tight, dry pussy over and over. John grabbed the chain and gave a yank on the clamps, causing Cheyenne to yelp - then he began to feel it. Her body was fucking responding! Juices began to pour slowly out of her pussy.

John stopped, climbed off, and offered her to Robert. At this point, Robert couldn't wait, and he to entered her with no hesitation. He was a bit smaller than John, but she was still as tight as ever.

"Yank her tits, she likes that!" John said, and Robert did. Her juices kept coming as he did that, and unlike John he couldn't hold himself and he came his hot liquid inside of her. The sobbing got harder as she realized this - she hadn't been on birth control for months as sex was out of her life during that time.

Climbing off, Christian thought for a minute. Motioning to the men, they surrounded her.

"We are going to uncuff you for a second. There is a pistol pointed at your head. You resist us or try to get away, we'll just fuck your dead body." No response, but they went ahead and uncuffed her. She didn't move - good thing because the pistol was fake. They turned her over and stuck her ass up in the air, recuffing her hands and using a rope to tie her legs. It was obviously too tight on her, but that was even better. John climbed underneath Cheyenne and began to fuck her dripping pussy again. Robert squeezed in front, removed the gag with a warning, and shoved his dick into her mouth, almost down her throat. Christian moved behind her, and with no warning, shoved his huge cock into her ass. Of course, it didn't go in right away, but with a little manipulation he was submerged inside her anus up to his balls. Robert almost had to cut her she nearly bit him in pain. Christian moved in and out, in sequence with John as Robert nearly suffocated her with every movement. The crying had stopped, she quit resisting - she had passed out! The guys realized this and laughed. Christian became rougher with her, tearing her anus apart until he came a huge load into her ass. At the same time, John came, and they rested for a few moments. After Robert came again, they switched places. This time, John was in her ass. For hours they did this to her, and when they left they took the video camera with them leaving Cheyenne still unconscious and tied up.

"She's not going to be taking that jog in the morning, is she?" asked Robert.

"No. Probably not. If she doesn't we can always come back to see if she is still tied up." John replied.

"Can't fucking wait." Christian pictured that ass again, and knew they would be back in the morning before she was untied.