The Joining

Story Info
Two lonely people take chance on love.
1.6k words
4.18
11.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He boarded the aircraft with barely subdued excitement and some trepidation as well. This was the last leg of the holiday of a life time. Les was circling the globe visiting online friends and putting even more substance in already real life-long friendships.

However this last leg was the most important, he was about to meet the woman with whom he had fallen deeply in love.

The plane travelled toward that regional airport in Montana where his destiny lay. He reflected on the circumstances that had brought him to be on this flight. The trauma of his upbringing by a father who believed in "spare the rod and spoil the child" and the emotional put downs that left him virtually no self esteem. The gang rape at 16 that caused him to retreat inside himself and suffer bouts of untreated depression for many years. The failed marriage that was so unlike what he had imagined it would be. The intense and long online love affair that came to nothing after 3 years and was a contributing factor to a nervous breakdown.

Still Les believed that love would win out in the long run and at 51 still had not ruled out that possibility.

The plane flew on and the wonder of the woman he was on the way to see pushed sunshine into his thoughts. Liz had contacted Les on the message board of an erotic stories site. She had been alone for a year caring for her 2 children, working and studying for a university degree to give herself and the children a chance to advance. The time alone had been good. She had found herself again and was happy but knew there was a void in her life. Her past contained men who were shallow and self centred. Well that's what men were like. Despite her romantic and physical attention it never seemed to be reciprocated. Her ex never seemed to grow up and she felt more like his mum than his wife.

Looking for like minded open people to chat with, Liz started reading the message board. Oh there were threads about sex and everything to do with it but there was a lot more. People asking advice on all sorts of personal matters and the replies, whilst often humorous were all kind and caring. The people on this site were really like a family.

There was one man that Liz thought was very special and she looked up his posts and thought that she would really like to know this guy, he was the sort of man she would love to have in her life.

So it began, the initial PM from her and the friendly but guarded reply. Then emails loaded with all sorts of questions, many couples who had been going out for months would not have approached. It snowballed, long emails, long phone calls, each and every one showing how closely matched they were. They were both head over heels in no time flat and now it was time to test reality.

Would it be a case of fertile imagination and hopes fizzling out in the cold light of reality? Les was brought out of his reflections as the cabin lights flashed and the pilot announced that they were coming in for landing.

The jet engines screamed as the wheels touched and his heart was pumping, sweat appearing on his forehead. The moment of truth was here.

Down from the aircraft and into the waiting lounge and there she was. Her face lit up with a huge smile and a look of love that melted his heart. She was wearing what she promised, a low cut top to display her beautiful and shapely 36 C breasts and the knowledge that under that skirt was a naked pussy.

They ran to each other oblivious of any other person and kissed deeply and long. Les felt her breasts press against his chest and immediately his manhood swelled. She felt it and pushed her body in to his to feel it against her. The kiss was broken after a couple of minutes, he looked into her eyes and said with trembling voice, "I love you my darling". She could not answer, her eyes full of tears but the look on her face and the depths of her eyes showed she returned the sentiment.

They picked up the luggage and hand in hand headed for her car. Once in the car they came together and kissed more, exploring each other, touching faces looking into each others eyes, intensely aware of the other. Les' hand slipped under the skirt and up her inner thigh. Liz parted her legs a little and his hand found her pussy and gently and lovingly felt her folds. She was dripping wet and his finger slid inside her, hand palm up and massaged her g spot. Liz could not help herself, she had not been touched for 18 months and she had waited for this moment for so long, she had her arms wrapped around him and wriggled and squirmed as her body responded and suddenly Les found her pussy clamping his finger and felt her love juices flowing as she started cumming and panting his name as her body writhed in the ecstasy of the moment.

Slowly they unwrapped themselves and with a shaky hand, Liz started her car. Her passenger watched her with a love sick grin on his face and an enormously rigid hardon and aching balls trapped in his jeans.

They drove to his hotel (she had a small house and 2 children whose sensibilities they both wanted to protect) and hastily entered the room. Liz wanted this man. She kissed him and unbuttoned his shirt button by button, kissing the exposed flesh as she went. The moans she was hearing only went to make her more excited. Her pussy was flowing and she experienced another orgasm as his shirt came off. She was a little too excited for subtlety, she wanted his cock out of his pants and inside her pussy, NOW.

Liz pushed him on the bed and whipped off his shoes and socks then virtually tore off his jeans and jockey briefs. His cock stood out hard swollen and pulsing, the balls large, drooping and heavy. Les was just too overcome with the moment to do anything but lay there and look at this beautiful woman wanting him so much. It was all his heart could bear.

With a sexy smile on her face Liz removed her top and revealed her full breasts in their sexy lacy black bra. Her large nipples were pushing hard against the fabric and it was becoming increasingly uncomfortable. She stood in front of her lover watching him lying on his back naked and throbbing on the bed. Her hand moved to the front clasp and her orbs were freed from their confines. Les gasped as they came into view and told her how beautiful her breasts were. They were a sight to behold, womanly beauty in its prime, full and shapely, flushed with the blush of desire and love, nipples hard and prominent. Les looked in lust, love and awe as this incredibly lovely woman undressed before him. How he had not cum when her breasts came into view he didn't know. The love of his life unzipped her skirt and let it drop. She did not have a waif like figure, it was full and curvy with plenty to hold and caress. He groaned as he saw the neatly trimmed triangle of love pointing down to her noticeably swollen labia and dripping pussy.

He sat up beckoned her closer and pulled her onto the bed. There was only one place he wanted to be and there was only one place she wanted him. Liz rolled onto her back and opened her legs wide. Les moved between them and rubbed his throbbing cock in the folds of her pussy, mixing his pre cum covered tip with her dripping juices. He rubbed it against her clit, excitedly poking out of its hood and Liz shuddered with passion and desire. Her man was going to be where she desperately wanted him to be.

He looked deeply into her eyes, their fingers entwined and his pulsing manhood poised in contact at the opening of her love canal. "I love you with all my being" he said as his manhood parted her pussy lips and entered into her wet warm embrace. Slowly but with loving purpose the shaft sank deeper and deeper into her pussy. Their pelvic bones came together and pubic hair mingled. They were joined in body and they kissed with his cock fully embedded inside her, their emotions were now fully in concert with their sexual joining. They remained like that for some minutes kissing all over their faces, whispering their love and devotion. It was a bonding the like of which neither of them had ever experienced. Les started to withdraw and then pushing back inside her, starting with controlled, slow, deep and loving strokes. Liz pushed back at him and was squeezing him with her love muscles on his outward journey. It was not very long before Liz felt the start of an intense orgasm stirring inside her hot and steaming pussy. Les felt his balls tingle and his cock swell bigger. Both entwined in each others bodies they exploded in unison and glorious release as they cried out their love for each other as their bodies orgasmed in love and fulfillment.

They lay together both of them with tears in their eyes, the intense feelings having drained their strength. The tenderness of the moment after making true total and unrestrained love was reflected in their faces as they looked into face of the only other person they would make love with for the rest of their lives.