The Joke Is On Me

Story Info
Words said in jest can come back to haunt you.
10.1k words
2.96
129.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been working for this company for about 4 years. We have a contract with another company to service our equipment so they have on-site people to work on them. Tom started with this other company about 3 months ago. We met one day in the smoking area. It turns out that we are about the same age and from the same place back east. Since we work in different areas we don't see each other that often but became good friends.

A couple weeks ago Tom seemed very happy and I questioned him about it. He said that he had met someone. That's when I made my big mistake. It was just a joke and seemed funny at the time but I said, "That's good, I was afraid I would have to offer my wife's services to help you out." We both laughed and I thought that was the end of it. Boy was I wrong.

I ran into Tom a few days later and things were going well until I made my second mistake. I simply asked, "So, how are you and your lady friend doing?" You would have thought I had punched him in the stomach. He told me that this woman, it turns out, has two kids by two different men. She has a 15-year-old daughter that is a total bitch and a younger daughter whose father is in prison. It seems that it was only a fluke hat she wasn't there with him. Tom said he didn't need that in his life right now so he walked away from it. In reality he ran from it as fast as possible.

Suddenly there was a spark in his eye and he asked, "Is that offer of yours still good?" He was looking at me in a way that he expected an answer.

Having forgot all about my "joke" I had no idea what he was talking about and told him, "What offer?"

He just smiled with this big grin and it hit me what he was talking about. I wasn't sure if he was serious or just continuing the joke. I wasn't sure how to answer him so I said, "I'll ask her about it."

The rest of the day I kept thinking about it. Kathy and I had played with the fantasy but never even talked about doing it. I still didn't know if Tom was joking or not but the idea was growing on me more than I thought it would. By the end of the day I had decided to tell Kathy about my little "joke" and what Tom said, just to get her reaction. After all it was still just a joke at this point wasn't it?

It was Friday night and Kathy and I always go out for dinner and a few drinks to unwind from the week then go back to the house for some good sex. I thought after a few drinks would be a good time to tell her what was going on at work. Dinner was great and I was just enjoying being with Kathy. Even at 40 she still turned heads where ever she went and dressed to see to it. After her second drink I decided to come clean and I can't believe I started with, "A funny thing happened at work the other day. I told her about my little joke and what Tom had said. The drink was having the right effect and though she was somewhat pissed; she was doing it in a playful manor.

Neither of us said any more about it but for the rest of the night Kathy had this look in her eye that she was milling something over in the back of her mind. The sex that night was the best it had been in years. I'm sure we both had things going round in our heads that neither shared with the other. Just before Kathy went to sleep she said, "I think you should be taught a lesson for opening you big mouth." She paused for a moment then finished, "Tell Tom that......that I'll think about it." With that she rolled over and went to sleep.

I had a bit of trouble getting to sleep that night. I didn't know if Tom was kidding and now I don't know if Kathy is. She has met Tom a few times briefly and I know he does not turn her off but could she be turned on by him? All this from a stupid little joke.

It was a long weekend. All weekend Kathy was making comments like, "I guess you want to watch me and Tom" or "Just to teach you a lesson I should go with Tom alone." They all came right out of the blue. Nothing was said before her comments and when I would try to respond she would put her fingers to my lips and walk away. I didn't know if she was just trying to make me feel really bad about offering her services even as a joke; or if she was planing something and it just came to the surface now and again.

I think I got my answer Monday morning as we were leaving for work. Kathy was getting in her car as I was getting into mine. She yelled over to me, "Be sure to tell Tom I'm thinking about it....I mean tell him that I will think about it." In the second it took to make that slip a lot of things cleared up for me. I knew that Kathy was thinking about going through with it. I had been fighting with myself all weekend if I wanted this to go any farther and in that second I knew I did and that I wanted to see it.

Like I said, Tom and I don't work in the same area and sometimes it may be days before I see him. I didn't know when I would be able to give him Kathy's message. I didn't have to wait long as I came up to the building Tom was waiting for me. He grabbed my arm and said, "Let's grab a quick smoke." He was dancing around like he had to go to the bathroom. I guess he didn't know how to bring it up or if I was still joking. I can't imagine what his weekend was like. At lest I had Kathy and a lot of outstanding spontaneous sex. With a slight chuckle I asked, "I guess you want to know if I talked with Kathy?"

Tom said, "Well did you?"

I lit my smoke and kept him waiting then said, "After a couple drinks I told her how it all started and about your lady friend. When I told her you wanted to accept my offer she seemed somewhat pissed off. The drinks helped and this morning she said she "would" think about it." I didn't want to say she was thinking about it and get his hopes up in case Kathy backed down.

Tom was trying to control his excitement but said, "That's great. Let me know what she decides."

He then said he had to go to work and left quickly. I just looked after him as if to say, "Who else would I tell?" Since I had cleared things up in my own head the whole day seemed erotic. Everything just made me think about what just might happen. I was excited to get back home to Kathy but didn't expect what greeted me.

I got hard as a rock as soon as I saw Kathy's car in the driveway; she is always home before me but today just seeing her car got me going. I gathered my things and was just about to open the door when it flew open. Standing there was the sexiest most beautiful woman I had ever seen. I don't know if it was the way she was dressed or my state of mind but there was the most beautiful sex goddess waiting for me. As soon as I stepped inside she started in.

Kathy was excited and asked. "Did you see Tom today? Did you tell him what I said? What did he say?"

I put my things down and said, "Whoa, yes I did run into Tom today and I did mention that you would think about it. He seemed interested but I don't think he believes you will go through with it." I through in that last part as a challenge and Kathy will never back down from a challenge.

Kathy took a step back, "I have thought about. I thought about it all weekend and that's all I could think about today. This is how it is going to go. Tell Tom to pick me up here Friday night at 6:30 for an early dinner and we will see where it goes from there. If it is too uncomfortable I'll be back after dinner. If it goes well I may be very late."

I was surprised and said, "Friday is our night out."

Kathy smiled and said, "Not this week. We can go out Saturday night and I'll give you all the juicy details if there are any. That's your punishment for opening you big mouth. That and the fact that you won't see him fuck me the first time."

I was in shock and asked, "The first time?"

Kathy just says, "If it goes well I figured you would want there to be a next time."

Still not believing what I was hearing I asked, "A next time?"

Kathy took my arm and said, "I know you have been thinking about this too." She grabs my cock which is still hard as steel, "I see you are not turned off by the idea of us getting something going with Tom. Now get ready dinner will be done in a couple minutes."

With that she was gone. I'm standing in the doorway and still have my briefcase in my hand. My wife just told me she wants to fuck my friend Friday night and I can't be there. Then just like that she says get ready for dinner. I must have just stood there for a good 10 minutes in shock. I went down to our home office and put my things away when I heard Kathy call, "dinner is ready!"

I just shook my head in disbelief and walked upstairs. I was sitting at the table when Kathy brought the food in. She was stark naked. I started to say something and again she put her fingers to my lips.

We were eating in silence. I guess neither of us knew what to say. Then Kathy asked without even looking up, "so you like the idea of Tom fucking me?"

I almost choked and responded, "Well we have fantasized about it."

Kathy spent the rest of the meal telling me about what she wanted Tom to do to her and she kept stroking my cock. The most I was able to get out was a yes, or ok or just a groan.

Finally we were finished and Kathy cleared the table. As she went into the kitchen she asked, "You did save room for desert didn't you?"

I couldn't even answer and besides she was already gone. I just sat there and Kathy came back in still naked. She stepped over my lap. She took my face in her hands and whispered, "I think you're going to enjoy desert." She sat on the edge of the table and laid back. She put a leg on each of my shoulders. Her pussy was spread before me. She then placed a cherry on her pussy lips and said, "Bon Appetite."

Kathy and I don't normally have sex during the week. With our busy work schedules we would be sitting in front of the TV trying to relax. But tonight there was the most beautiful pussy in the world staring me in the face with a cherry on top of it and I was not about to pass this up. I dove in and took the cherry in my mouth and using my tongue ran it up and down her pussy lips. Kathy started moaning and moving on the table. I brought the cherry up and rubbed it all around her clit. I know her orgasm was building and she screamed, "Fuck me. Fuck me hard!"

I stood up dropping my pants and briefs on the way. I slammed into her in one stroke. We were fucking fast and hard from the first stroke. I knew she was getting very close and I could feel my own juices building up. Suddenly Kathy screamed, "FUCK ME TOM. FUCK ME HARD!" As soon as I heard her call out to Tom I exploded inside her.

Kathy fell back flat on the table and I sank down in my chair. I was sitting there with Kathy's well-fucked pussy starring me in the face. We had not fucked that hard or that fast in a number of years. Once we had both calmed down enough to form words Kathy rolled up on one arm and looked at me. In a very calm and relaxed voice she asked, "So are you going to talk to Tom tomorrow?"

I was looking right into her pussy with my juice leaking out. I looked up at Kathy then back to her pussy and dove in. I licked my juice from the bottom of her pussy lip up to her clit. With just my eyes peeking over her mound I look at Kathy and say, "I will certainly talk to Tom tomorrow." I dive back into her pussy licking all my own juice and hers I can get.

Kathy starts running her fingers through my hair and very softly says, "Just think, next week that could be Tom's cum you're licking from my pussy."

Now I am not a young man but even at 45 I can get it up when I want. I have even been able to get it up twice in one night now and then. But I had just had the hardest fastest fuck in years not 15 minutes ago so I was very surprised when those words came tripping out of Kathy's mouth I went from totally soft to instant hardon. My dick thought it was 20 again. I stood up and when Kathy saw my cock standing out hard as a rock she smiled and said, "I think you like this whole idea even more than the fantasy." Then she put on a pout and said, "Bring that over here so I can take care of it for you."

I walked around the table and came up to Kathy's face. She stroked my cock saying, "Oh, you nasty boy. You really do like the idea of someone else fucking me." She had me in her mouth before she finished talking. Normally Kathy is one hell of a cocksucker but tonight was not normal. My cock was only in her mouth about 10 seconds when I told her I was ready to cum. Kathy rarely lets me cum n her mouth. She has to have had a lot to drink but tonight she grabbed my ass and held me in her mouth and I blasted off.

We fucked again when we went to bed. It was slower and softer but every bit as intense. I woke the next morning to find my cock again in Kathy's mouth and again she held me there until I flooded her mouth with all I had to offer. I couldn't believe the effect all this was having on Kathy. I liked it. I just couldn't believe it. Once she had sucked every ounce she could get and my cock was again normal size she let it drop from her mouth. She looked up at me smiled and said, "hurry and get ready for work. You have to talk to Tom today." She kissed my cock and jumped off the bed and started getting ready.

The whole time we were getting dressed and ready to leave Kathy kept giving me instructions; "Tell Tom this and that. Don't forget such and such."

All I could do was nod my head and say "ok.....I will.....I won't".

She kept it up all the way out to where we were getting into our cars. She put her things in her car and then came around to me. She grabbed my cock with one hand and with the other pushed my hand into her pussy. She kissed me with such passion and whispered in my ear "I'll be waiting for you tonight." Then she got into her car and drove off.

I just stood there with my rock hard cock wondering "What have I started?"

I finally snapped out of my trance and drove to work. I didn't think I would have any trouble finding Tom and sure enough he was waiting for me again. The only trouble I was having was how do you tell your friend that your wife has agreed to fuck his brains out? He is not even my best friend. I took my time finding a place to park and getting my things together. I wanted to watch him squirm and squirm he did. Maybe no one else noticed but I did and that's what counts. I knew he was ready to explode, when I got to him his mouth burst open and the words shot out, "Did Kathy say any thing?"

I led him to the far side of the smoking area and told him, "Kathy said she gave it a lot of thought and has agreed to it but this is how it is going to happen. She wants you to pick her up at our house Friday night for and early dinner. If either of you feel too awkward about it then she'll come home after dinner and you had a nice dinner. If things go well then you might go back to your place or out for a few drinks and just see what happens. I want you to know that this is a one-time thing. If she wants to continue this it will be all three of us. She is punishing me for my big mouth." I add that last part. I know Kathy would agree and I don't mind Tom fucking her but I don't want him thinking that he is going to start "dating" her.

I don't think he heard a thing I said as he said, "So she agreed to it?"

I shook my head and said, "Yes Tom, you're to pick her up Friday night at 6:30." This whole well-planed speech and all he heard was she said yes.

All day long Tom seemed to always be there, when I went on break and lunch and he even stopped by my desk a couple times. He kept asking things like, "Where does she like to go to eat or what kind of music does she like. Do you think she would mind this or that". It wasn't any better when I got home. Kathy met me at the door again and wanted to know what happened and then started in with all the questions. I felt like a kid in high school passing notes for two people. I finally told her and then told Tom the next morning, "You two are going out to dinner together. Part of the excitement in dating is getting to know each other."

Wednesday and Thursday were great. Every time Tom saw me he had this shit eating grin on his face. When I got home the sex was nonstop. I was cumming in her mouth and pussy at lest twice before going to bed and then we fucked again in bed. Each morning my cock was in Kathy's mouth when I woke up and she had me cum in her mouth every time. I don't know about Kathy but I was in heaven.

Friday morning came and I was getting use to my morning blowjob but this morning was different. After I came in Kathy's mouth the first time she didn't let go of my cock. She was licking it and kissing it and would take it back in her mouth. All the while she was telling me that tonight it would be Tom's cock in her mouth. She said that she was going to let him cum in her mouth and she described in detail all the things she wanted to do with his cock. Needless to say I was shooting in her mouth a second time in only moments.

All day at work Tom was grinning from ear to ear and giddy as a schoolgirl. I of course was of no use at work. I couldn't get the images Kathy described this morning out of my head. I had been hard all day since the last thing she said this morning as she stroked my cock, "Are you going to fuck me first before Tom picks me up. I think it would be exciting to go out with Tom with your cum inside of me." Tom left early, I guess he couldn't take the pressure. Finally it was time for me to leave and I came home to a naked Kathy on the living room floor. I walked in and all she said was, "come here and fuck me. Fuck me fast so I can get ready for my date." I didn't have to be asked twice. I was still dressed and my briefcase was next to Kathy. I was on her, in her and shooting in less than 5 minutes.

Her orgasm started the moment I entered her, I think she started with out me. When I shot into her she went off again. We lay there for a few moments calming down. Kathy kissed me and jumped up saying, "Thanks, I needed that. I guess you're on your own for dinner." She kissed me again and went running off to get dressed. I call and ordered a pizza and went up to watch Kathy getting ready.

Kathy had taken a shower before I came home. She said she wanted to be freshly fuck by her husband before her date. I thought that was a nice touch. When I got to the bedroom all she had on was her panties to hold in my load in her. I helped pick out her outfit for the night. I had her dressed as sexy as I could. I guess you could say it was on the sluty side. Kathy has the nicest tits I have ever had the pleasure to play with. I guess they are about 36C. She keeps her bush trimmed but I like hair on my pussy. When we cuddle at night I like to stroke her pussy hair. It is like cuddling up with a soft teddy bear.

We had her dressed and ready just as Tom and my pizza arrived. I wondered what the pizza man must have been thinking. I kissed her goodbye. She was rubbing my cock and I was playing with her pussy. Then she left and I paid the pizza man.

* * * * *

I'm proud of my body even though I know it is not perfect. At 40 with two kids I do look damn good. I can still turn heads when I dress the part and get my share of second looks even when I don't. Our oldest is married and on his own and the youngest is away at school so we have the house all to our selves. We can have sex whenever and wherever we want, and this past week it has been just about every where. Our sex life is good though regular. We have role-played and had fantasies of bring someone in to our sex life but I never thought it would ever be more than a fantasy. When Dave told me what happen and how it all started I was somewhat upset. I was upset that he would just offer me even as a joke but I was also excited that someone wanted me, someone other than my husband. I thought about it a lot and after I made the decision to go through with it the excitement just kept rising. I was so hot this whole week thinking about going out on a date and who knows what I must have fucked Dave a dozen times and drank his load just as much. That is something I never do unless I have had a lot to drink but that's how hot I was all week.