The Journal Ch. 07

Story Info
Elias wrongly thinks his punishment is over.
980 words
4.14
16.5k
8

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/04/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All eyes in the room were on the young man tied up in the chair. He was fidgeting as beads of sweat dripped down his face. No doubt he had to be uncomfortable with his young ass impaled on the probe, but that was not why he was fidgeting.

"Andrew," the master spoke in calm, measured tones, "you have something to say?"

I looked over at Elias. He, too, was fixated on the young man in the chair. I took the opportunity to survey the damage the master had inflicted on his body. Sweat covered every part of his brutally beaten skin. Every square inch had been whipped, except his ass. And his beautiful cheeks were about to be punished when Andrew called out.

"It was I," Andrew whispered.

"What? It was you who what? Speak up, boy!" the master shouted.

Andrew looked up at the Master and I saw his face in the light. Just like Elias, he looked more like a boy than a man. He bit down on his lower lip and pouted. Then he opened his mouth to speak.

"It was I who made advances on your daughter."

The room was silent. Darkie and Blondie smirked as if they knew what was about to happen. Elias let out a sigh and seemed to relax a bit in his straps. The Master said nothing as he walked towards Andrew. The boy in the chair had lowered his head again. When the Master reached Andrew, he put his hand under the boy's chin and gently lifted his head so that their eyes met.

"I am glad that you have admitted your guilt."

Andrew began to whimper.

"Do you understand what is about to happen to you?"

Andrew nodded as his whimpering became louder.

"Put a gag in this culprit's mouth!"

Darkie quickly found a rag and began tying it around Andrew's head. Meanwhile, the Master snapped his fingers and indicated for Blondie to follow him back to Elias.

"Cut him down."

I watched as a little smile escaped Elias' lips. When the ropes that were holding him in place for his brutal beating were finally cut, Elias fell to the ground. He landed on his stomach with a thud. I watched as the Master bent down over Elias' body. Then he placed one of his hands on the boy's ass and began rubbing it.

"Bring Andrew here." The Master barked out as one of his fingers slipped into Elias' asshole.

I recorded the sounds coming from Elias as best I could in the official records. He moaned and made guttural sounds, while squirming on the floor in an unsuccessful attempt to get away from the Master's probing finger. When Andrew was brought over, the Master removed his finger.

"Remove Andrew's gag and give it to me."

Darkie looked at Blondie, confused. The moment of hesitation did not escape the Master.

"Now!"

Quickly, Darkie removed the gag. Andrew took a deep breath and began wiping the saliva from his face. But before the boy could completely dry his face, Darkie gave the gag to the Master and brought Andrew's arms behind his back. I watched what happened next with shock and horror. When Andrew had admitted to the wrongdoing, I was sure that poor Elias' punishment would be over. I was wrong.

The Master took the tip of the gag and placed it between Elias' ass cheeks. Then, he slowly began forcing the cloth into the boy's asshole. At first Elias tried to squirm away once more. He didn't get more than a foot before Blondie got down on the floor and pinned his shoulders down.

"Oh God! No! Please! I am Innocent." Elias cried out.

But the Master ignored his pleas. He continued pushing the gag deeper and deeper into the poor boy's ass. I watched as Elias contorted his face, showing the level of discomfort he was facing.

"Ooooooo God, Noooooo!" he cried out, as the last of the gag was shoved in.

With only the tip of the gag sticking out of Elias' ass, the Master stood up. He walked over to Andrew and placed both of his hands on the boy's face. He caressed Andrew's cheeks and wiped away a tear that had fallen from his eyes.

"Shhhhhh," he whispered into his ear, "As you can see, I am not yet done with your friend. In fact, his punishment and your punishment are going to continue... together."

Andrew took a quick breath in, as if he was surprised. Elias remained motionless on the floor. His ass cheeks were flexing in a futile attempt to expel the cloth stuffed deep within his bowels. I wrote furiously in my journal, unsure what the Master meant or why he was still punishing poor Elias.

The Master left Andrew, who had begun whimpering again, and walked over to Elias. He placed his right foot on the small of Elias' back and bent down. He reached in to the boy's ass and took a firm grip of the tip of cloth. Then, in one continuous move, he quickly stood back up, pulling the entire cloth out of the culprit's ass.

The friction caused by having the cloth so violently ripped out of his ass made Elias begin to convulse on the floor. I watched as the boy called out in pain. I wanted to run over to him and comfort him; to kiss him on his lips, to caress his beautiful ass. I wanted to turn him over and relieve his suffering by taking his young, abused cock into my mouth, once again. This time, I would not stop until he filled my mouth with his cum. But, I did none of these things. I watched and recorded as the Master had Elias brought to his feet.

"It is time," The Master said, "for you two to get better acquainted."