The Journey

Story Info
A couple takes a Ride.
1.9k words
3.96
15k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The air was dry and hot outside the car, but inside was cool and comfortable. The road stretched straight ahead across the flat plains of Midwest farmlands, rows of corn taller then the hood lining endlessly out to either side. Once in awhile a small farmhouse peeped down arrow straight driveways to us as we passed them, but no other cars or people had been seen though the hazy midday heat. It was just me and her and the road, so I turn my attention toward the woman of my life.

She sat next to me staring out the window, enjoying the cool interior of the car and the tunes on the radio. Her hair was in a high ponytail and it fell down over her shoulder down into the cleavage of her chest. Her simple white tank top covered her ample cleavage tightly, nipples hard in the cool air, which was blowing straight at her. Her cool nylon shorts were loose and I knew she wasn't wearing any panties as I stared down the length her legs. Her shapely legs were crossed, concealing any view of her prizes.

I look back to the road and give her one simple direction, no emotion betraying my need for her to obey me. "Take off your shirt"

She doesn't even look in my direction, grasping the bottom she pulls the shirt up over her head, her breasts bouncing, enjoying their newfound freedom, before settling into place, nipples pointed toward the dashboard, and the cool air coming out of the vents. After following my order she tosses the shirt into the back seat and looks toward me, the lust in her eyes not very well concealed.

I reach over and take a handful of the closest breast, squeezing and kneading, and she moans in response. I go back and forth with my freed right hand, squeezing and playing with her breasts. Taking each hard nipple in turn between my fingers, rolling and pulling lightly till she gasps in both pleasure and pain. I play for quiet a few minutes, cover a couple of miles without seeing any other signs of life. "Tease your nipples, play with them for me, Babygirl."

I go back to driving focusing on the road but stealing glances back where I can as she moans and squeals next to me. She's slouched now, hips pushed forward as she gets into teasing herself. She never looks toward me, intent on following my orders. She tweaks and pinches her nipples, sometimes hard, sometimes soft. She pulls on them, lifter her breasts just by the nipple. Her moans excite me more then I thought possible.

Unzipping my pants I free my cock, stroking lightly and I glance over toward her, waiting for her to break from the otherworld she goes into when playing with herself for me. She notices before long, and pleads with her eyes, and I nod to her. Putting both hands on the wheel I concentrate on the empty road. She climbs across the seats, laying her head on my thigh, and suckles my cock into to her mouth. She's soft with her motions, sucking me to hardness in her waiting mouth. Tickling with her tongue she's got me fully hard and ready.

Shifting again in my lap she's soon forcing her mouth onto me, stroking my cock wit her tongue and lips, milking me slowly. My eyes flutter at the feeling of her mouth on me milking me as we drive along. She starts to take it as deep as she can manage and massaging my length with just her tongue. It isn't long before I need to stop the car to face the heat and take this woman.

Spotting a road ahead that seemed not to connect to a house, I turn down onto the smooth dirt passage, still trying to resist the feelings of her mouth on me, her lips and tongue massaging me. I go far enough down the small road to be mostly positive we wont be bothered and I stop the car. She doesn't seem to notice were stopped but I know she knows. I grab her pony tail and use it to pull her face of my cock. She resists a little but them comes free, an audible pop as her lips leave me.

I kiss her hard tasting me on her tongue, salty and dirty. Still holding her by the hair I press her face into mine. Our tongues dance, fighting as out lips me harshly. We kiss for a long time and she takes the opportunity to grasp me, stroking my hardness, still wet with her spit.

I break the kiss off an open my door, getting out into the dry heat of the hot summer day. My cock is still pointing out of my shorts as I stretch my legs. A quick glance back into the car and a beckoning with my finger and she climbs across the seat, breasts swinging delightfully. She climbs out of the car though the drivers side door. Crawling out she stands up next to the car. He nipples are still hard and turned on, pointing at me.

I ignore her for a second to glace around, there's a small tree not too far away, providing a little shade, just farther ahead and off to the side of the road. Looking back at here I make eye contact as I slowly pull my shorts down, freeing myself completely from them to stand straight up. I pull my shirt over my head and toss both pieces of clothing back into the car. She doesn't hesitate to start stripping her shorts off as well, starring intently at my hard cock, hungry for it.

I turn and walk toward the small shade tree, leaving her with her shorts not quite off yet, knowing she will follow. The sun baking the skin of my back and bare ass, warm on my legs, I can hear her following quickly behind me. I soon get to the tree and find that there's a soft patch of grass under it, in its shade. There's also a small picnic table, one that doesn't see much use half in and half out of the shade, some farmers rest area for harvest time most likely.

I approach the picnic table and sit on its top, facing back toward her as she's catching up, spreading my legs wide as I place my feet on the bench. She looks hungrily at me as I wait for her to cover the last few feet. I watch her walk, see her pussy and breasts coming to me. As she gets there I reach out grabbing her by her throat with one hand and roughly grabbing her right breast with the other. I pull he close to me kissing her again, kneading her soft full breast. Her hands are wondering my body, exploring on their own. Soon though she's found what she's really looking for and is stroking me back to the full hardness I had in the car, one hand massaging my balls.

I can take anymore and back her up long enough to slide my ass down into the seat, leaning back against the table I spin her, pulling her ass over to me. I lean forward licking her asshole as I bend her over. Tongue fucking her sweet ass for a few minutes I move down to her wet pussy. Once the mixture of her sweet juices and my spit are running down her leg she is more than ready.

I seat her on my lap, easily sliding my cock into the wet pussy in front of me. Loving every minute of entering that wet warm and ready opening. I hold her there, deeply speared like an animal on myself, letting her adjust to my being in her. She leans as far forward as she can, bouncing her ass up and down on my dick. I grasp her hips firmly and take over, lifting and slamming her back down onto me, milking myself with her pussy.

I pick her up completely off of me, my wet cock bouncing off her leg as we separate. I pull her head back toward me and turn her into a kiss as I stand, rubbing my cock up and down between her ass cheeks. We kiss for a long while as my cock throbs into her, wanting and needing more.

I pick her up and lay her face up on the table, I spread her legs and work on her standing clit with soft fingers as I look her into her eyes. I slip my hard cock into her velvet pussy for a few quick wet strokes and pull out again, still teasing her sensitive clit. Lining my cock up at the entrance to her ass, I slowly slide it in, keeping eye contact the whole time, no words needed, and I take her sweet ass for my own, playing with her clit the whole time.

For the next 5 minutes the slowest sex possible happens, stuck in the rhythm of slow in and out, eye contact ,and light clit play. It isn't long before her fluttering eyes give away how close she is, the brown almost seeming to melt in her eyes till she is looking back at me with eyes of flowing chocolate lust. I pick up my speed, increasing the tempo little by little. Soon she cant take anymore and her back arches, her ass squeezes me, her legs start shaking and she explodes, screaming my name into the dead hot afternoon air.

I continue fucking her through her orgasm, letting my own build. First she goes through all the tensing, squeezing me as I fuck her, then she goes limp, barely able to glance back over her shoulder at me to see what is going to happen next. When she's finally comes nearly all the way down I am close enough to come.

"On your knees baby," is all it takes as she climbs down from the table kneeling in front of me. I am working myself the final steps to my release, and she starts lightly massaging my full balls and kissing my thighs.

I come in just a few seconds, all over her face, running down her neck. I hit her neck and chest, and watch my milky fluids running down her, she moves to rub it in but I grab her hands, shaking my head. Too spent for words I shake my head and she understands.

Stumbling over to the bench side I sit, and she sits next to me, both our bare asses side by side on the beat up wooden bench. She leans into me, careful not to run the cum covering her chest and face touch me, saving it. After a few minutes the heat overrides our residual horniness and we stand up to leave.

Hand in hand we walk back to the car. My juices still cover her from her face to her chest, drying in the hot sun, and she loves how slutty it makes her feel. When we get back to the car we redress, but she keeps the cum on her face dried up for the rest of the day, and I am sure she feels it under her shirt, stuck to her smutty breasts for the rest of the drive. She knows how to keep my attention till later after all.