The Journey Ch. 02

Story Info
Mother teaches the son the ancient secrets of sex.
8.7k words
4.51
118.5k
64

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 11/11/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: You may want to read The Journey -- Ch 01 to get into the loop. And if you are looking for a quickie, this is not the story for you.

Certain terms of endearment used are Indian -- Masi (the term for mother's sister), Nana (mother's father).

For the rest, happy reading -- and do vote. That what we write for.

*

The plane descended after hovering over Delhi for the good part of a half hour.

"They still have four landing strips! Just four goddamn landing strips for rush hour plane traffic! With the third largest economy in the world and they still behave like a fucking third world country," Jai said.

Indian infrastructure was a pet peeve with Jai -- Bobby's dad, and one of these days his blood vessels would burst while he cursed it.

"Smile Jai, we are home," Nina said as she batted her eyelashes and smiled.

When he didn't, she put her fingers on the corners of his lips and then stretched them upwards. That did the trick. Nina always knew what to do with him. She truly dominated him by the sheer force of her charm.

Bobby looked at his mother. It wasn't just his father who was under her spell, she ruled over all the people in her life with her charm.

After the incident yesterday night -- day before yesterday -- Bobby corrected himself, Nina had not met him alone. When he had woken up, she had gone shopping alone and arrived only an hour before they were due to leave for the airport in Frankfurt. In the flight, she had insisted Jai sit next to her so both mother and son sat separated by their father.

**************************

A week passed by in their family mansion in Delhi without incident.

The Family welcomed them like a long lost tribe -- with milk and honey and a stifling dose of love. For a few days he lost himself in it, in walks with his grandfather to the gardens of the gigantic Humayun tomb in the mornings, to roaming the malls and checking out the chicks in the evening and nights spent eating out with his cousins or grooving in clubs.

Bobby had resigned himself to think that what had happened between him and his mother was an accident, and nothing would ever happen between them again. But that night in Frankfurt would return to haunt him night after night. He would wake up to a feverish lust at night and no amount of jacking off could satiate it.

Nina was now always surrounded by females of the family, catching up on gossip and giggling, seriously discussing fashion and jewellery. She seemed even more beautiful than before if that were possible. Punjabi women were hot -- being of Persian stock, they are known for their extraordinary beauty but his mother held her own amongst the lot.

Bobby would look at her longingly as she would talk, smile, touch and laugh, fantasizing even as he stood watching her. He was watching her pink lips, fantasizing how sensual they would feel wrapped around his cock when a voice startled him.

"She's beautiful."

He turned around to see Mohit, his cousin whose room he now shared. Bobby composed himself and said: "What's the plan for tonight?"

"Nothing, but join me if you want to play tennis."

"I don't play tennis."

"But you wouldn't mind watching some cool chicks in short skirts, would you?"

Bobby shook his head dumbly. He couldn't possibly tell his cousin that his mom was the only 'chick' on his mind for now -- one who overshadowed his existence.

"Tag along then."

*********************

"You know, we went for a holiday to Phuket in Thailand in winter?" Mohit asked Bobby as they walked towards the tennis club nearby.

"I heard."

"There I saw a completely different side of mom -- one I had never imagined existed."

Mohit turned to look at Bobby meaningfully.

"I saw mom wear swimsuits, tiny itsy-bitsy ones that would make any red-blooded male's cock spring to attention."

Bobby tried to picture aunt Brinda -- Mohit's mom in a swim suit. She had a sexy face which shone with good living all the time and with a motherly smile and intense dark eyes. She was also a full-figured woman with the proverbial Brazilian butt. Yes, she would look mouth-wateringly good.

"See? I can see the glassy look in your eyes," Mohit sneered. "Yes, she looked like what you imagine and even better."

"My cock didn't get any rest the entire trip. There were beautiful girls and women all around and man! Phuket is full of chicks looking for a lay. But all I could think of was mom."

Bobby smiled but said nothing.

"Moms are something else. There will be other beautiful women but your own mother ..... there's no enchantress in the world who a boy could lust for more than his own mother," Mohit said. Wise words -- but Mohit was always the wise one.

"You are in the same pickle, aren't you?" Mohit nudged him with a sneer.

"A bit," Bobby said, smiling sheepishly.

"Get all the chances you can man."

"Anything happen in Phuket?"

"With her?"

"Uh-huh."

"I took her to a disc once -- minus dad, I got drunk, she drank a bit too and just as I got around to touchy-feely, bam! She starts the 'I wanna go back -- I am tired.' Line."

"Discos without dads are probably the best bet to score with moms," Bobby blurted and immediately regretted it. Mohit was not exactly a secret-keeper.

"Sooooooo?" he asked, looking meaningfully at Bobby. "What happened between you two in a disco."

"Oh, I just assumed," Bobby said, "I kinda like your idea, probably gonna use it someday and take it to a disco."

"You do that," Mohit looked at Bobby slyly and said. "And don't forget to tell me what happened. I love your mom."

Bobby punched Mohit's shoulder hard.

*********************

"May I use your bathroom?" Bobby asked as he entered his parents' room one day. His father would never be home before 10 PM, for he worked even in the Delhi office. He was not one to take a day off.

"Do. What's wrong with your bathroom?" Nina asked.

"It's busy. Mohit's using it."

Inside he made appropriate noises of sitting on the toilet seat and shuffled around some. Then he tiptoed quietly to the clothes hamper and found what he was looking for -- his mother's panties. The gusset had old stains but it did not have the strong smell of pussy that he desperately sought. It was almost clean except for a slight smell of sweat. Frustrated, he blew over the gusset and when it was wet enough with vapour, jerked off to an unsatisfactory orgasm.

"How was it?" Nina asked him as he came out of the bathroom, not looking at him as she folded her clothes.

"How was what?" Bobby asked defensively.

"Your dinner with Ankur," Nina turned to look at him. Ankur was an old schoolmate who he had met the previous night. "What else did you think I was asking about?"

"Oh, that. It was good."

Nina smiled at him slyly, giving him her trademark lopsided smile.

"Did you do anything naughty?" she asked him with the smile still on her face.

Bobby shook his head quickly.

"Two young men meet at night and you don't decide to do anything naughty. How lame is that?"

Bobby sighed. This woman would kill him with double entendres.

"I gotta go, see you later." He slipped out of the room.

"I am going to Anita's house in the evening. You want to come along?" Nina called from inside her room.

Bobby stopped. Anita was the oldest of the Nina's sisters.

"Is Bushy aunty coming too?" he asked.

Bushy -- Bushra was the youngest of the three sisters and Bobby's favorite. She was more a friend to Bobby than an aunt.

Nina laughed.

"Yes, now is that a yes?"

************************

Nina and Bobby went to Anita's house in the evening. His dad was busy as usual.

Bushy was already there and she hugged Bobby tightly, crushing her boobs to his chest. She had always hugged him in that way, unmindful of his discomfort after Bobby became a teenager and started having instant erections. She would latch on to him and not leave him even after he struggled to free himself when he feared his erection might touch Bushy. After the hug, Bushy gave him two resounding kisses on both sides of his cheek.

"Look at him," Bushy shrieked in excitement, addressing to no one in particular, "My little baby is all grown up!"

Bushy was easily the prettiest of the three sisters, though his mother was sexier. Bushy was 5'7" with an hourglass figure that was just starting to widen in the middle (but in a sexy way) after she reached her 30s. She had an angelic face with a smooth Mediterranean skin. She reminded him of the Indian actress of yesteryears -- Mumtaz.

"I am the same as I left a year ago, Bushy masi!" Bobby protested.

"Not to me, you look all man now!" Bushy said, running her fingers over his chest, "A handsome man, but I am going to miss my little nephew. Oh, why do children grow up?"

"You should be in theatre, Bushy," Anita said, taking Bobby over from Bushy and hugging him tightly. "Let the boy be, all phases of children are wonderful."

The ladies settled down to chatter and Bobby roamed around the house, led around by his adoring little cousins, Anita's eleven year old daughter and Bushy's eight year old son. He soon lost interest in the little ones and came back to the room where the ladies were sitting.

"Have you guys started packing?" Bushy was asking Nina.

"Not yet, the trip is still a week away," Nina answered back.

"I have already started packing. Two light woolens and mostly summer clothes -- the east will still be warm," Anita said.

"Ah, here comes our young male escort," Bushy turned to Bobby, "Are you geared up for the trip? You will be the only young man to look after four old ladies, your Nana and the three young kids."

"Where are we going?" Bobby asked, puzzled.

"Khajuraho and Bandhavgarh!" Bushy said in a high-pitched, excited voice. "We've been planning since almost a month now."

"Not really," Nina said. "It was to be an all girls trip but you guys have just been included."

Bobby gulped. Central India was not exactly his favorite place. It was mostly rural in not a very good way. There was really not much to hold his interest for a city-bird like him.

"Why don't we go to Goa instead?" he asked. Goa would have what he wanted, high-octane clubs, single tourist chicks who he could hit on, bar shacks and the works.

"The tickets are booked, honey," Nina said, "We have been planning the trip since years. You've already been to Goa twice."

"Isn't Dad going? Or the uncles?"

Bushy stood up and walked towards Bobby.

"No men except for you," she said, putting her arms around his neck. "Don't you want to accompany three pretty women along? You won't regret it."

"And one senior citizen and three noisy kids," Anita piped in, "Lots of interesting company."

The three women laughed and Bobby smiled.

**************************

"Keep my bag on your trolley, son," nana said. "You are a strapping young man and you could do with some exercise."

Bobby picked nana's bag and kept it on his already overloaded trolley. This could turn out to be the story of this trip, he knew. Him dragging everyone's bags and chasing kids so they didn't stray.

There were cars to pick them up, courtesy -- Daddy's friends in high places and the ride to Khajuraho was comfortable. Bobby was bundled together with nana and the kids and the women took the other car. Just as well because Bobby caught on with his sleep which he would never have done with the chatter the sisters did. He had got up at 5 in the morning -- probably a record for him, so he needed some sleep.

When they reached Khajuraho, it was almost noon -- a 2 hour ride from the airport. They were left at a clearing in an encampment full of tents. The clearing of the camp was surrounded by a sparse forest. Bobby could smell water nearby -- and one of the staff in the camps confirmed that they had a swimming pool.

"This is for your group," the manager said with a flourish. The camp was apparently divided into separate groups and their group of tents was set apart from the other groups and surrounded by barbed wire to prevent crossing.

"I'll take this one," little Pia -- Bushy's daughter shouted and went towards a pink tent. Anita's daughter went with her because there would be one tent for the both of them.

"And me, this one," Bushy squealed next, taking the tent in the middle.

Soon everyone had rushed towards tents that took their fancy and only Bobby and Nana were left. They looked at each other unenthusiastically, hoping the other would choose first. The camp manager appeared bewildered by the overenthusiastic behavior of the grown women.

"And that is the place for your own bonfire," the manager said, "As you can see it is shielded from the other camps for privacy, there is a toilet in the corner and there's the barbeque."

Nana nodded his thanks and the manager left with a bow, wishing them a pleasant stay.

"We will have to take the tents on the periphery then at the opposite ends," Nana said, "And me with combat experience ought to take the one where the danger of encroachment is highest."

Bobby almost laughed as nana twirled his handlebar mustache when he said it.

"There's enough security, nana, rest easy."

Bobby went into his tent which was about and ten feet by eight feet with a bed that would about fit him and a steel almirah with a key in it. He unpacked and took out his swimming trunks and towel and walked out.

His mother was potting around outside her tent. She smiled when she saw him. The tents were well spaced so that each tent had its privacy.

"I am going for a swim," Bobby said to her.

"Where's the pool?" Nina asked, bewildered.

"Not more than 500 metres. I can smell it."

"Well don't be long, we are going to see the temple in about half an hour."

Bobby stopped in his tracks.

"Uh, mom, I uh .... You go to the temple -- it's not my thing, I think I'll pass."

"What?" Bushy said from behind him, as she came out of her tent. "It's not the kind of temple you think it is. This is the temple of love."

"What's so different about this love temple?"

"You'll see. Its .... Well decide after you see it."

********************************

A guide led their group and a few more from the camp towards the temple through a narrow path in the jungle. Soon they could see a huge ancient building peeking out from the leafy surroundings till they could see the entire temple complex clearly.

It was a huge temple and the surrounding gardens were beautifully manicured. Groups of tourists hung out all over the temple complex. Though it was not too crowded, it was a change from the wilderness that they had come from.

The guide switched on the mike and spoke into it.

"You can now see the temple in front of you, which is shaped like a huge chariot," the guide intoned as the group moved towards the temple.

The temple was indeed huge.

"The temple is based on the Kamasutra and it was made by the Chandela king whose mother appeared in his dream after her death and asked him to build a temple dedicating it to love," the guide intoned.

Nina and Bobby exchanged a glance and then looked hurriedly away, moving on towards the sculptures.

(Fact: The readers should google 'Khajuraho Temple' for more info. The temple was actually made by a son and dedicated to his mother about a thousand years ago. Why a mother would ask a son to build an erotic temple is variously interpreted.)

"And now, ladies and gentlemen, I will leave you to watch the sculptures undisturbed, for any explanation of it is frivolous and my voice will only make the sensual experience unpleasant," the simply dressed male guide smiled and signed off. The group laughed politely.

The sculptures were erotic -- ancient pornography at its best. There were sculptures of couples fucking in dog and horse positions, cunnilingus and fellatio, ass eating and fucking, threesomes, foursomes, orgies. Nothing that modern pornography has done was left out. The temple was built on three levels and the sculptures of fornication were spread all over it.

They were all now separated from each other a little and the three sisters and Uma -- the common friend of theirs who had come along, were giggling now and then.

"Look at that cock," he heard Uma say.

"I wish we could have an orgy like this one," Anita said, "And exchange my husband for a stud for a night of wild fucking."

"Shh..... Nina cautioned. "The kids are not far away."

Surprisingly there were a lot of kids of all ages and they all gawked at the ancient erotic sculptures. Pia and Mehek, Bushy and Anita's daughters were giggling and Amit, Anita's son was gawking. Bobby felt embarrassed.

There couldn't be a pussy or a cock on the temple which would not be oozing pre-cum and there wouldn't be a head free from thoughts of wild fucking.

Bobby looked at the faces around and saw it. The red color of arousal was visible on every cheek. People taking photographs and drawing sketches of both sexual and non-sexual imagery were only pretending to be busy and unaffected, but most people seemed very affected -- the atmosphere crackled with sexuality.

A blonde who was intently drawing one of the sculptures sensed his eyes on her and looked at him. They smiled at each other self-consciously but not before color rose in their cheeks before Bobby moved on. Even that momentary eye contact felt like an intensely intimate encounter, when surrounded by so much sensuality.

It took them more than an hour to complete the tour of the temple after which they assembled at the point where the guide had been waiting. The sunlight was beginning to fade now.

"I hope you enjoyed the temple of love. Those of you who would like to see it at leisure can do so again tonight. The full moon fair starts today and will continue the entire week and the temple will remain open till midnight on these days. I assure you, watching these sculptures in the moonlight with your partner will be a whole lot more thrilling then during the day."

The group applauded politely and then followed the guide back to the camp.

*****************************

Dinner was served and beer was on the tap in the camp's dining room. The ladies had beer while Nana favored the bottle of Red Label that he had brought with him and poured Bobby two large pegs.

After dinner, there was a communal bonfire and while grandpa and the kids retired to their enclosure, the four women, and Bobby stayed by the bonfire festivities. A band played music and there was dancing. The crowd was mixed -- almost 50% Indians and the rest were tourists from other parts of the world, mostly European and Japanese.

Uma, Anita and Nina were dancing among themselves and Bushy was flirting with a Dane who had apparently caught her fancy. All four women were wearing sleeveless dresses though it had got a little chilly.

Bobby's roving eyes saw the blonde girl who he had seen in the temple drawing a sketch. She was sitting with a female friend, wrapped in a shawl and talking animatedly. Almost instinctively, the girl's eyes turned towards him and smiled. He was about to walk up to her when Nina came towards him.

"It's chilly and I forgot to bring my shawl. Will you walk with me to the car park?" she asked Bobby.

"Sure. But why don't you continue dancing while I bring it from the car?"

"No, I feel like a little walk through the woods."

They walked towards the car park which was near the temple.

"It's gorgeous out here," Nina said, breathing deeply as they came out of the woods into the wide clearing which was bathed in moonlight. The temple complex was visible from the clearing and it was completely lit up with floodlights. Stalls selling curios and touristy knick-knacks had been erected on its sprawling premises and a goodly crowd was sifting through what was being sold.