The Journey Home Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura glanced down at herself. She could feel her hair begin to fall and her dress was quite damp from the spray of the fountain, which made the material cling to her form even more. “I bet I’m a real sight for sore eyes,” she said as she blushed and stared at the diamond on her finger.

Laura raised her left hand to let the light from the full moon shine upon it and she watched as it sparkled. Laura’s ring didn’t overpower her small hand. It was a single round diamond in the center surrounded by smaller chips of alternating sapphire and emerald stones. The sapphire was her birthstone and the emerald was Ben’s. He had it created just for her. The wedding band would be just a simple gold band.

”Yes you are a sight. A beautiful sexy sight, but only for my eyes!” Ben said in a deep seductive voice and then tapped on the glass and instructed Nick to park as soon as possible.

Nick parked facing the river and the Canadian shoreline so he could watch the freighters as they passed in the still of the night. He pushed the button for the window that separated him from the passion in the back seat and told Ben he had three hours left on his reservation. “I will knock on the partition when it’s time to leave sir.” Nick said, pushing the button again to raise the glass as he turned on his radio and stepped out of the limo to rest against the hood.

Ben took Laura’s hand and kissed her finger where his ring rested then proceeded to kiss up her arm until he came to her neck. He repositioned himself to face her and with one hand behind her neck he pulled her into him for an intense kiss.

As he kissed her he began to slide her dress straps off her shoulders and tenderly kissed across each one as he gazed down her body. The attention Ben was giving aroused her to the point of no return and she began to undress him as he continued undressing her. She hastily pulled his shirt open which caused some of the buttons to pop off and fly across the back of the limo. Laura then proceeded to unfasten Ben’s belt buckle and then the waistband of his slacks.

By this time, her dress had been pulled down around her waist leaving her breasts exposed and Ben had one of her pert nipples in his mouth, he sucked and nibbled teasingly. Ben attempted to remove his slacks without his mouth leaving her breast. In her frustration of not being able to touch the flesh below his waist, Laura pleaded, “Just get them off, will you?” with a slight giggle and staggered breath as she pulled away from Ben and quickly slid her dress over her bottom and down her legs as she prepared for Ben.

Ben sat up, pushed his feet against the floor as he raised his ass off the seat and pulled his slacks as well as his briefs down at the same time. He then removed his suit coat and what was left of his shirt, throwing them on the floor beside Laura’s dress and panties. When he concentrated his gaze upon Laura once again he felt the desire to take her and make love to her with an urgency he couldn’t control.

Laura lay on the seat with her head against the door. She was posed with her right leg over the back of the seat and her left leg slightly bent; her heels dug into the soft leather material as she ran her hands over her stocking covered legs, pulling slightly at the garters that held them in place.

Laura breathed heavily, her hips rising slightly as Ben gazed at her luscious body. Ben licked his lips as he parted her thighs and slid his body to the floor of the limo so his face was even with her pussy. He raced along her outer labia, then the inner; teasing her, which caused her clit to swell and become even more sensitive to his touch.

This was probably the wine talking, but Ben was becoming more and more turned on by her language as Laura inhaled deeply then shouted in a deep growling voice, “eat me Ben! Please, eat me now!”

Ben brought her to climax as his tongue teased her slit and licked up her juice as it dripped out of her. Breathless, she pleaded once again, “Ben, I want to feel you inside of me. I need you deep inside of me. Oh Ben, Fuck me please! Fuck me hard!”

Not wanting to be the one to disappoint, Ben held his cock with his hand and guided it into her still convulsing cavern. It didn’t take long before he was thrusting his full thick shaft deep inside her. His thrusts caused her head to bang against the door handle, but she didn’t complain. Ben continued to pummel her until he reached his peak as well and ejaculated. Her muscles milked him dry and he collapsed beside her on the seat. Completely satiated and exhausted, the two lay together gently fondling and delivering tender kisses to the other.

Their romantic encounter was interrupted with a knock on the side window and again on the tinted partition after Nick returned behind the wheel. Ben and Laura proceeded to dress as the limo backed out of the parking spot and headed to Laura’s apartment.

^^^

Ben carried Laura into her apartment, kicking the door closed behind him. He carried her straight to her bedroom and set her down gently on the bed. She was exhausted and allowed Ben to once again remove her clothing, replacing them with her favorite pajamas; an old shirt of his she still had from when they were younger.

“So that’s where that shirt went. I looked all over for it when I packed for college. It was my favorite, remember?” Ben said as he pulled the covers over her and kissed her forehead then left her apartment and returned home.

Exhausted himself, Ben headed straight to his bedroom. He undressed, tossing his clothes on the floor and climbed into bed as images of Laura wearing his favorite tee shirt flashed on his eyelids. As he relaxed he couldn’t help thinking how well she filled it out now. With these thoughts he fell asleep quickly.

Later that week Ben and Laura selected a wedding date and began to plan for the big day. They decided on a spring wedding and began making all the arrangements.

^^^

As their special day neared, Laura’s girlfriends planned a girl’s weekend as sort of a bachelorette party for her and Ben’s friends planned a bachelor party for him.

Three of Laura’s friends chose to take her on a three-night cruise to the Bahamas. Sara was invited as well, but declined the invitation to join them. She didn’t want to be the only married woman there and she was in her second trimester of pregnancy with her third child. She knew her sister would understand.

It was Friday mid-morning; Laura met her friends at the airport and once through security she gave her ticket to the man behind the counter. She said her good byes to Ben as the man announced her flight was now boarding. Ben wished her a safe flight and fun vacation with the girls, kissed and hugged her one last time then watched her board her flight. He waited in the terminal until her plane departed. Ben had her itinerary at home on his computer and as the days passed he marked them off on his calendar anxiously awaiting her arrival home.

Laura’s plane took off right on schedule. She was so excited to be sharing this time with her friends. The plane had one scheduled stop in Chicago for three hours and the passengers were able to deplane during this time. The girls grabbed their carry on bags and departed the plane. Laura wanted to look around, having never been in Chicago before. Her friends wanted to get a magazine and a drink and said they would meet her back at the lounge in two hours.

Laura returned to the lounge shortly after she left her friends. She walked in the crowded, dimly lit lounge and panned the room for her friends. Once she found them she walked over to the table and pulled out a chair to sit for a minute. After she caught her breath she told the girls there was something she wanted to show them in the gift shop.

Before they went with Laura, each girl ordered a bite to eat and a drink. As they ate, they chatted about all the fun they were going to have and before they knew it one drink turned into two then three.

One of Laura’s friends proposed a toast, “May you have as much fun during your marriage as we are going to have this weekend!” The women raised their glasses and simultaneously said, “cheers!” then took a sip from their glass.

The girls lost track of time at the lounge but figured they had enough time to go see what Laura wanted to show them in the gift shop. “If we walk real fast we can get back here in plenty of time.” Laura said as she grabbed one friend’s arm and started walking, the rest of the girls then followed.

Laura pulled her friends into the shop and started showing them some tee shirts she was thinking of getting for Ben. The girls began looking at the shirts, then at the magazines and before they knew it they had been in there for over an hour. “I bet you a hundred bucks we just missed our flight.” One friend said as she glanced up at the clock.

The girls dropped the items they were holding and ran back to the counter where they were scheduled to board the plane. Breathing heavily, Laura asked the person behind the counter when the flight for Miami was to take off again.

”Oh miss, I’m sorry, but that plane departed thirty minutes ago.” The woman told the girls.

At the same time, the girls began asking the person how they were supposed to get to Miami now. The woman told them they would have to wait for the next plane, which was to board in 45 minutes.

This time the girls didn’t take any chances and sat right next to the door. They spent their time watching people rush around the terminal as well as talk about Ben and the wedding.

They had originally booked seats in first class, but with the change of planes they had to take whatever seats were available at the time of boarding. They were not very happy when they learned they wouldn’t be sitting near each other for the remainder of the flight.

The ambience was pleasant and everyone seemed to be having a good time until the plane jerked hard. It felt like a car driving fast over a bump in the road. The passengers jumped and some of the younger ones let out a scream. The flight was only supposed to take a little over three hours. They were already in the air for three hours and when Laura looked out the window she noticed they were over water. “What’s going on?” She asked the flight attendant.

Just then the captain’s voice echoed through the plane, “Attention! Can I please have your attention? This is just a precautionary measure, but we are requesting all passengers to put on a life vest and follow the flight attendants directions for emergency procedures. This will be in affect until further notice. It is advised that you remain in your seat during this time. Thank you.” The captain said in a calm voice.

The flight attendants calmly tried to reassure all passengers, “We are experiencing some turbulence and you need to listen carefully,” one attendant said as another began explaining the emergency procedures.

Laura had never been on a plane before, but she was certain that a flight to Florida would not take them over the water. “Why are we over water right now?” She asked anyone that would listen to her; her voice filled with terror.

The male passenger beside Laura just shook his head, shrugged his shoulders and held Laura’s hand as he began to pray. Laura tried to be calm, but she couldn’t help breaking out in tears when she thought of never seeing Ben again; never touching him or feeling his touch, never seeing her sister’s children. Soon the turbulence intensified and the oxygen masks fell from overhead. The flight attendants were ordered to take their seats after all the passengers were secured. Laura turned her engagement ring around and clenched the stones in her fist as she prepared for the crash.

The plane began a nosedive straight into the water. Passengers were frantic; screams were heard throughout the plane. Laura said a quick prayer then bent over her legs, her head between her knees and her hands over her head. She cried out to her friends, “I love you Abby. I love you Kayla. I love you Trisha.”

“Oh God! I’m not ready to die,” screams were heard throughout the plane as carry on luggage fell from overhead compartments and everything not secured down flew from the back of the plane toward the front and the plane quickly descended.

The plane hit the water nose first and the harsh impact caused the windows to break. Water poured in quickly, causing the plane to sink rapidly. Passengers were screaming and grabbing at anything they could as they frantically tried to escape the sinking plane through the broken windows.


To be continued...