The Journey Home Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay buddy, sounds good! Hey! Congratulations Ben! I know how much you looked forward to this day! Take care now and we'll see the two of you soon." Peter said with happiness in his voice. The line went silent as Peter ended the call.

Ben closed his phone and placed it back on the nightstand beside his bed and then turned to cuddle with Laura. Soon they were both sleeping soundly.

^^^

The alarm clock sounded loudly, immediately waking them both. Still in the close huddle, Ben greeted Laura good morning with a kiss on her lips. She responded immediately and returned Ben's kiss with more fire and passion than the day before. Their bodies straightened as they kissed, hands explored wildly as the throws of passion engulfed them both.

Ben and Laura spent all of the morning and most of the afternoon in bed as they continued to rediscover each other. That is until the cell phone rang and startled them both.

"Let the voicemail get it," Laura said, her voice raspy and dry.

"No we can't! It's probably Sara or Peter wondering what time we're coming over today. I have to get it sweetie!" Ben said as he rolled off Laura and sat on the edge of the bed, reaching for the phone.

"Hello?" he answered, his voice crackling. "Oh hi Peter. Yes. We'll be there at five o'clock. I'm sure she'll love that!" he said, answering Peter's questions and then hung up the phone.

"Okay baby, we have to get a move on! Your sister is expecting us for dinner in three hours!" he told Laura as he reached back for her hand to help her off the bed.

Ben headed to the shower as Laura rolled back to the mattress. When he finished his shower and returned to the bedroom to find Laura stretched out on the bed, her legs parted, hands between her thighs. With her eyes closed she fingered herself to orgasm, softly calling out Ben's name.

Ben let her finish and enjoyed the show. When he saw her muscles tighten and then her legs tremble he knew she was at her peak. He stood beside the bed quietly, waiting for her to open her eyes and when she did, he leaned over her and kissed her hard. "Damn girl!" he said as he reached for her hand to help her to her feet and watched her stager toward the bathroom.

"Hey Ben, can you come here for a sec," he heard her call out.

When he walked over to the curtain to see what she needed she tried to pull him in with her, but using all his will power he declined and left the bathroom to get dressed. Ben was surprised when she returned to the bedroom after only fifteen minutes, a look of horror on her face.

"What's wrong sweetie?" he asked

"Ben! What am I gonna wear? Do you have my clothes here?" she asked with a worried look on her face.

"Well damn, I guess in all the excitement yesterday I forgot to grab our bags before we left the airport, but not to fret, I bet Max picked them up for us. Stay right there, I'll call him and ask him to bring them by." Ben said as he walked over to the nightstand, grabbed his cell phone and dialed Max.

The phone only rang twice and Max answered in a chipper voice. "Hello! Max here!"

"Hey Max, it's Ben. Did you happen to get our luggage when you left the airport yesterday?"

"Damn! I knew I forgot something. Sorry bud, I didn't think of that. Was pretty busy with Betty, ya know." He said and then suggested to call Emma or Dr. Tate. "Hey bud, I gotta go!" Max said abruptly and ended the call.

Ben starred at his phone. He was angry with Max for not thinking of him and Laura, but the more he thought about it the more he calmed down and was able to think clearly again. He dialed the doctor's number and talked to Emma briefly.

"Hey baby, I found our luggage. Emma grabbed it for us. She's at the hospital with the doctor right now and said if we can be there within the next hour she'll bring our bags out to the door. So get dressed in what you wore yesterday and you can change at the hospital if you want, but I'm certain your sister won't care what you wear as long as she gets to hug you." Ben said as he finished getting dressed.

"I guess you're right Ben. Besides, I really want to see Sara. I don't want to waste time driving to the hospital and then more time changing clothes, but I do want to stop at the drug store so I can get some makeup. I probably look like a ghost without my blush." Laura said as she gathered her clothing from the top of the dresser and brought it back to the bed to dress.

She removed the towel wrapped around her and let it fall to the floor. Ben leaned against the door jam of the bathroom and watched her adoringly as she put each item of clothing on slowly. He ran to her side quickly when she got to her bra.

"Here, let me help you with that!" he said excitedly, taking the straps from her hands and pulling gently to fasten the hooks behind her back.

Laura leaned back against him and immediately felt his erection beneath his jeans. She reached back and caressed it with her left hand as her right clasped Ben's fingers and brought his hand to her breast. "Are you sure we don't have a few extra minutes to spare, seeing as though we don't have to go the hospital for my clothes?"

She released his rigid cock and turned him around so his back was against the bed and pushed him hard enough to make him fall onto the mattress. "Damn baby! What's gotten into you?" he asked with a devilish grin on his face.

"I'm makin' up for all that lost time at the drive-in!" she said with a growl in her voice and she leaned forward to unfasten the button on his jeans.

Ben assisted her in removing his pants and briefs and she smiled with delight as she kneeled between his thighs. She quickly dove in and engulfed his manhood, sucking fiercely. Her hands found his sac and caressed gently; within no time he was shooting his thick seed deep into her hungry mouth.

When she sucked the last drop she pulled up his briefs and jeans to his knees, helped him to his feet and pulled them both over his ass. She looked up at him with a smile on her face, licked her lips and then said, "I'm ready to go now."

To be continued

12