The Journey of Sexuality Ch. 03

Story Info
Returning home to the girlfriend, and to an unexpected orgy.
1.9k words
4.32
16.1k
7
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/29/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had made it back home ok, but I was not expecting my girlfriend to be absent. I let Sarah out of the vehicle, and we both went inside. I had just set all my stuff back in order when she came home.

"Jason! It is so good to see you, honey!" She said as she kissed me on the lips. We locked lips for a bit before she spoke again. "I have someone I want you to meet. She will be staying with us until he can find a place of his own!"

"Well, how about that? We both thought of the extra room, but now we have one too many guests, as I brought Sarah back with me. I told you about her financial situation, right? Well, it had taken a turn for the worst, so Alex and I decided it was best for her to stay with me." I said, eyeing the girl she brought with her.

"Well, my name is Julia. Nice to meet you, Jason, it will be interesting to see how much of what she says is true." Julia said as she began giggling.

"What did she say about me?" I said. I was starting to become curious, as she never mentioned that she spoke about me.

"Oh, nothing embarrassing, honey." She said with a smile.

Just then, Sarah walked up to us and said, "Hello, Amy. My name is Sarah; it is a pleasure to meet you."

After we all got acquainted, I began to cook dinner for them. I was making chili, hotdogs on the grill, and macaroni and cheese, all homemade of course. Amy walked up behind me and grabbed my penis from behind me.

I got startled and said, "W-what are you doing, Amy? Aren't you going to wait until later, at least? I mean, I'm still cooking, darling."

She let go and walked toward the entrance and said, "Well, I hope that you had a good time on your trip, Jay."

She walked out of the kitchen. I began to feel guilt. After all, I slept with Kairi at the celebration and then I slept with her and Sarah on the train. And then, to add insult to injury, Sarah is now going to be in the room right next door to where Amy and I sleep. I finished preparing the meal, and set up the table.

"Dinner time ladies; Amy, Sarah, Julia it's time to eat!" I shouted. I heard them giggling about whatever it was they were talking about. They all sat down as I prepared the plates.

"You know, it's generally the woman that cooks, Jason." Sarah teased.

"Well, I love to cook, so there!" I said as I tickled her. Amy and Julia looked at each other and started laughing. "What? Am I not allowed to be playful?" I said.

"Yes you are, but I'll tighten your leash if you decide to get too playful, OK?" Amy said with a smile.

After dinner I went to bed early, as I was tired from all the driving I did. After I was beginning to dose off I felt a tug on my pants, inching them down. I peeked down and saw Julia down by my crotch. I decided to fake sleep, to see what she would do next. Then I began to feel her pulling off my pant. She had managed to pull them off without lifting me. I commended her silently; she was good at this. She pulled my eight inch penis out of my boxers and began to lick the tip of it. It felt good, but I was a little too distracted with the way her hand kept moving down and up between her legs. I was about to lean forward when she started climbing on top of me. I had closed my eyes just as she put her face by mine. I was hoping she still didn't know that I was awake. She then crawled more, and when I peeked again I found I was by her crotch, with a monster cock aimed directly at my mouth!

She began to press her twelve-inch penis against my lips. My lips spread involuntarily and so did my teeth. It was just enough room for the head of her penis to get into my mouth. I then stirred a little, hoping that would make her stop.

It didn't, instead she whispered, "Wake up, Jason. I have a coming home present for you. I hope that you don't mind the restraints."

I opened my eyes slowly and honestly asked, "What are you talking about Julia?"

I tried to sit up, but I realized that my hands and feet were handcuffed to the bed posts. She had handcuffed me in my sleep. Again, silent praise for her efficiency and her plan, but what was she gonna do now?

"Now it's my turn to have fun!" Julia said, as she aimed her monster cock right at my lips again.

She opened my mouth and slammed her cock into my mouth. It tasted strange, almost fruity. "You like it. Jason? It's a lube made from orange juice, so it's safe to ingest. Hehehe, I hope you like the taste of cock!"

She slammed her cock into my mouth further and further until it quickly became fully buried down my throat.

She slammed in and out repeatedly until she said, "Oh, shit. Here I come! Oh god, hope you're ready!" She then poured a gallon of cum down my throat, the whole time I'm trying to swallow as much as I can, as I don't want any on the sheets.

Afterward, she then unshackled me and said, "That was amazing! I hope that you would do that again soon!" Julia then left, fully clothed and smiling. I then pulled my pants back up, wiped off my mouth, and then I joined everyone in the living room.

"Hey, Jay, so glad you're up! So did Julia manage to do it?" Amy said. I then realized why they were laughing at dinner; they were planning this for a while.

Annoyed, I said, "What are you referring to? If you meant chaining me to the bed, yeah, but why do that? That isn't very funny." I then walked back to the bedroom and locked the door. I was not going to talk to Julia if I can help it.

Later I heard a knock on the door, "Jason, it's me. I wanted to apologize for earlier." Julia said from the other side.

I sighed and said, "Come in, Julia."

She opened the door after I unlocked it and she was only wearing a necklace -- other than that she was completely naked.

"I wanted to make it up to you, so I decided that I will be your sex slave for the night." Julia said. "However, I won't be alone. Amy and Sarah are getting ready. I was told to keep you here until they were ready."

I walked over and pushed on her shoulder, making her go on her knees. "If you want to repay me, then do to me what you forced me to do to you." She nodded, and began licking the tip of my penis. She was licking it as if it was an ice cream cone. She licked the precum off of my head and presumed to lick the rest of my dick. After a little more licking she began suckling the head of my dick, licking it around in her mouth in circles. It felt heavenly, and after she did that until I was almost ready to burst, she began deep throating my cock, swallowing it all in one gulp. I had slammed her head onto my cock repeatedly until I felt the explosion coming.

I said, "Ooh, here I come!" And then I exploded, sending my seed straight into her throat, and she swallowed everything like it was nectar. Afterward, she licked her lips and stood up, and just as she did the other two came in fully naked. I said, "Ok, who's gonna be next?"

Amy sat down on the ground, while Julia and I pointed our dicks right toward her pussy and asshole, while Sarah sat above her head, with her pussy right above Amy's mouth. Then Julia began pounding Amy's asshole while I put my dick into Amy's pussy, breaking her hymen.

"Amy, I didn't know you were a virgin!" I exclaimed.

"Yes I am, I was saving it for the man I love, for you Jason." She said.

"Well, that's so romantic, but now it's ORGY TIME!" Julia said, almost hysterically.

Amy licked Sarah's pussy while Julia pummeled her ass. I was being gentle with her vagina, as I didn't want to hurt her. I found her G-spot rather easily so I began massaging it with the head of my penis. She moaned from all the attention she was getting. Amy and Sarah came at the same time, screaming while they came. They then licked up Sarah's pussy juices together. Julia and I came together just after they did, filling Amy with all our juices.

We laid there with our naked selves and in our juices. Amy then said, "Jason, would you care to shower with me?" Then Amy and I went to the shower together. We scrubbed ourselves down, our nakedness comforting as well as necessary.

After we got out, we realized that Julia and Sarah had gone to the shower downstairs and were already dried off. "Well, that was very good. Want to do it again sometime?" Sarah said, looking directly at Amy as she said it.

"Sure, we'd love to." Amy said cheerfully.

After the girls left, Amy pulled me over to the couch. "I heard about everything Jason. When were you going to tell me?"

I looked down at my shoes and said, "I was going to tell you tonight. That's why I brought Sarah with me. So she could help me explain it to you."

Amy looked at the door and said, "Did you notice? Sarah didn't stutter during that entire orgy. I guess you really helped her, huh?"

I nodded, not sure where she was going with this. She continues, "I also heard about Kairi. I didn't know you had a dickgirl fetish, Jason. Hehehe, I was beginning to think you were straight."

I laughed and said, "Well, I'm with you so how could I not be?"

She replied, "I want to know how you feel about me becoming a dickgirl, Jason. Would you still love me, even after the surgery?"

I replied, "Of course, Amy! Why would you having a dick change how I feel about you?"

She sighed and said, "I don't know. Well, after hearing about Kairi and Julia I realized that there's a lot more dickgirls out there nowadays, with the drugs available nowadays."

I nodded and said, "Well, it is the year 2055, honey. Times change, we just need to keep as ourselves more than keep up with the times. A lot of women are becoming dickgirls nowadays, thanks to the Gay Marriage Laws and the invention of the XYX Serum."

She put her hand on my leg and said, "They said it would take effect after my last orgasm. It was right; I'm feeling it right now!"

I looked down at her pants and saw a growing bulge in her pants, and I realized the night was just beginning.