The Journey of Victoria Morgan

Story Info
A woman fights for love.
852 words
3.96
15.5k
5

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/31/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story will not take 3 years to be completed.

**************************************************

Inside a downtown office Victoria Ann Morgan, a twenty-five-year-old Nubian beauty standing at five foot two inches of African-American woman with a slender frame and long black hair, is in her office at New Beginning Productions.

Jessica, Victoria's assistant, enters the office and announces the arrival of her boyfriend. "Ms. Morgan, John is here to see you."

John Thomas Elliot is a twenty-six-year-old Caucasian male who stands at six feet with short black hair. He is visiting to talk with Victoria about their weekend dinner plans.

"Let him in please."

"Okay, Ms. Morgan."

"Thank you Jessica."

Jessica leans outside the door and ushers John into Victoria's office. "Mr. Elliot?"

John enters the offices and Jessica begins to exit.

"Could you close up behind you Jessica?" Jessica closes the door after her exit. .

"I am a very busy woman Mr. Elliot."

"I just had to see you Ms. Morgan before our dinner on Friday."

"Really, Mr. Elliot you could wait until Friday; so you had to interrupt my busy work day?"

"Yes."

"You didn't have anything else that could occupy your time?"

"No, I am an addict and my addiction is you, my dear."

John takes Victoria in his arms and they begin to kiss.

"How much time do we have before your next meeting?"

"We have all the time in the world, my dear." Victoria took a deep breath as she took in her handsome boyfriend.

John kept the mood playful, and was moving smoothly as all he wanted was to take out his cock and pound hard into the wet, slick heat of his woman.

Victoria's massive mahogany desk was the setting for her loving because he didn't want to take the time to move her to the couch. She wanted him to take her again and again and unleash his hot sticky cum in her pussy, or as she more commonly refers to it, his pussy.

John sucked on Victoria's neck and bit down hard; she struggles to muffle her moans at the mix of pleasure and pain. He covers her mouth with his. Victoria becomes aware she was still covered and hikes up her skirt to display herself to John. He peels her lace red panties from her body and places them in his pocket.

"My souvenir of today," he says with a smirk on his face.

John gripped her legs and thought how lucky he was that she was dark skinned, otherwise she would be bruised right now. He spread her legs wide to his view.

He wanted to eat her sweet and juicy pussy and suck on her brown nipples. He needed to see all of her now. John peeled her shirt from her body so the bra she wore was exposed, it was red and played well against her chocolate brown skin which drove John crazy. John pulled the straps off her shoulders; her nipples were hardened. "Oh your breasts, my love," John took Victoria from the desk around to her chair. "I love you and your hot pussy."

She sighs, "Johnny boy, give me your cock." "Oh, maybe one day I can shave your pussy." "Fuck me, John." she whispered in his ear. "Fuck me, I need you so bad. I ache."

He opens his pants to free his nicely sized cock that has been aching to be freed from its prison. "Not now, wait, I have to eat my pussy." He spread her legs over his shoulders.

Victoria loved his hair and placed her hands within his silky strands. "Oh, so good." Was all she could speak, much she said between moans and was happy he was her man. "Cock ... need cock ... my cock."

Victoria pushes John back and maneuvered him into her chair. Victoria takes his cock into her mouth and licks it like it is her favorite ice cream on a cone. She sucks on the red, hot tip and he grunts his appreciation.

"Victoria", he moaned as she shows her love and devotion. He quickly rises out of the set places her back on the desk and savagely seats is cock within her pussy.

"John, fuck me, I need your cock so much. I needed... this!"

Neither cared about the people in the office; they were going to get what they needed from one another. John loved her and couldn't wait to mark her as his in every way and pounded her like there was no tomorrow.

"Yes John, that is so good you're the best I've ever had!!"

"I am the only cock you've ever had."

"Oh, that's what makes you the best."

She giggles. He covers her smart and naughty mouth with his own. He releases her mouth to suck on her breast.

"You must cum inside me, please cum inside!" she begs between moans.

They both are shaking with tension. Then John lets loose as his balls release everything inside his woman.

"We have to do this again, you can come by anytime you want, my dear." says Victoria.

*** TO BE CONTINUED....*****