The Journey to Bliss

Story Info
Blissful journey to Pune, India.
1.5k words
4.13
93.8k
17

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/30/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zawada
zawada
34 Followers

The man seating next to me looked boring. I was traveling from my place to visit Pune for office work. The bus was to start in 10 min. and it looked empty, so some arrivals were due. I had hoped for a charming company. And my eyes brightened when I saw ‘Padmaja Kaku’ entering the bus. She was looking over her seat and it was at the back of my seat. Kaku was our neighbor, @ 50,and the old age was in her hairs, which had grayed to full white. Otherwise she was in excellent condition. About 5 ft height, full globes and ass and a flat tummy wearing a blue saarry with matching blose. She was a schoolteacher and her husband had been posted at Pune for last six months. She was visiting her husband. Her son was 28, married and two years younger to me.

She settled and just like other passengers and the bus started in few minutes. Hardly it had gone about 5 kms then Kaku she started to talk from behind asking me how come I was on bus and a general talk. She asked her co passenger if he can change place with me, as he had the smell of liquor on his mouth. He consented for my window seat and we changed places.

I settled down for the 14 hour drive and hoped Kaku would be co-operative. The A/c was on full and we chatted long. The subjects varied and I understood that after long time she was going to meet her husband. The night slowly crept in and I tried to sleep but could not. Her company and the smell of the rose in her hair kept me awake. Half an hour must have passed and I felt her weight on my left shoulder. She was dozing and had a shawl wrapped around her. I kept my position and the warmth of the shawl as well as the body heat of hers was having effect on me. In few minutes her thighs touched mine and she completely put her weight one me. Her right boob was touching me intermittently when the bus had jerks. I was becoming hard and horny and was anxious to know where this was leading.

In few minutes the bus had to take a stop and the lights came on and I saw kaku was awake. So was she purposely doing all the acts? I did not knew. I asked her for a cup of coffee which she accepted and we had it. The bus again started and kaku was more intimate in her talks this time. She enquired where was I going to stay, for how long etc. I did not knew the meanings of this then. As it was cold she asked if I want the shawl to wrap. I gleefully accepted and we had one shawl put on us and our bodies were hidden. Five minutes passed and again she leaned on me. I waited and in few moments her right boob was pressing against my shoulder and her thigh touching mine. This time I was ready. Surely this was a common signal and slowly I leaned to her. First time this was happening to me that I was so intimate with another woman than my wife. All the thoughts, if ever in my mind, of retreat were closed by her next move. She put her hand on my thigh, and now I was not going to stay back.

Slowly I put my hand on her right boob and kept it still. What a feeling. I had thought that it would be soft but contrary to it, it was firm. Seeing no resistance I slowly started to grip the boob and work out a rhythm. The nipple started to harden and I could feel it through the blouse. I changed my hand to the other boob and did massage it too. Her hand on my thigh started its movement and she was caressing my thigh. I put my left hand above the seat and held her to me. It was a great feeling and I steadied my left hand on her left boob and my right on her right boob. I massaged and massaged those melons and my pole became a tent, when she touched it from outside. I could hear a small ‘oh’ from her when it reacted to her touch. Now I got bold and whispered in her ear to open the blouse. The just audible yes gave me courage to open the blouse from front and in next moment my hands worked it free. When I upped the bra and cupped the melons, she moaned and gripped my pecker.

I leaned and took the right nipple in my mouth to suck it. I chewed on it and with the left hand massaged other boob. I alternated between the boobs for next ten minutes. She was on fire now. I took the next step and my right hand started to lower and I had the flat and smooth tummy of hers to caress. I still lowered my hand and it went to her mound from outside. After few minutes she was really on heat and her hands started to work on my fly. I said wait and opened my fly and when she took out the pole, she gasped in surprise. I had great cock, considering my 5’6’’ frame. It was about 7 inches long and one and half inches in dia. She gripped and started to slide her hand over it.

I again concentrated on her. I caught hold of her saaree and started to pull it up. She co-operated by upping her hips and I bundled the wad to her naval. Now I was roaming over her panties freely, which felt moist by now. She had not shaved and the pubs acted like a foam bed. Her movements on my pecker increased so as mine. I started to remove her panties and wanted to touch her pussy desperately. She again did the same and next moment her panty was to her ankles. Now I had all the access and my fingers started to work. I put one finger and felt the wet cunt lips. The area was smooth and I started to work a round rhythm. She really was feeling it and started to move her buttocks. I put my mouth on hers to kiss and mainly to keep the moans down. She met my lips passionately and her tongue was prodding mine. I put three fingers inside her hole slowly. In few moments I had them in and my thumb on her clit working frantically. I put the fucking motion with my fingers., my left hand working her boobs and my mouth on hers nibbling the lower lip now. In few minutes her hand left my pecker and she put her both legs on the seat and now the vagina was completely at my mercy. I put 4 fingers to work and she came shaking violently. I could feel the grip of it on my fingers. If the lights were on, it would have been a Sean. I kept the fingers working for few more min and she put her hand on mine and said to stop. I took out the hand and smelled the juices and tasted it. It was wonderful.

She whispered, “my turn now. Relax ”. I settled in the seat. She started to work my tool, which was rock hard and pointing to heaven. She slowly squeezed it and worked out a rhythm. In few moments she bent to it and her lips encircled the tip of my now oozing tool. She touched it with her tongue and hep lips gripped the knob. I was in heaven. I put my hand on her backside and slid it to her anus. The middle finger started to work out at the rim and I pushed it further to the pussy from behind. She had managed to take the cock in her mouth and started to fuck my cock with it. I caught her hair and kept my one hand clutching it while working the pussy from behind. Her hands were on my balls caressing them and the mouth in full speed on the cock. In 10 minutes I felt that I was about to explode. I leaned on her to say so. Without a break she whispered ‘K’, and worked more frantically. All my energy was directed to the cock and I exploded in her mouth. She kept on sucking and drinking the cum till my cock came to normal.

I felt so completely drained that I did now know when she positioned herself and put my pecker inside and tidied herself. She awakened me with a mischief in her eyes when the next stop of the bus took place. Over the coffee she asked, “ can you stay at our house for the two days of your staying in Pune? My husband is to arrive from Delhi two days later and we can finish the half job done here”. Who I was to refuse?. We settled in bus, under the shawl hugging each other.

zawada
zawada
34 Followers