The Journey to Bliss Ch. 04

Story Info
Blissful journey to Pune, India.
2k words
4.44
36.7k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/30/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zawada
zawada
34 Followers

I hope you all enjoyed earlier parts of the story. Here is the last part of the series.

----------------

We three, me, Kaku and her friend Kamal enjoyed ourselves for whole night and slept embracing each other may be around 3 am in the morning. That was a first threesome I experienced and enjoyed thoroughly.

Next day was also same. I used to do my works in between our fuck sessions and sleep. I felt exhausted at the end of second day and we all agreed to have rest in night that day. Kamal went to her home and when Kaku and me were lying on bed, she narrated their lesbian experience when Kaku used to visit Pune. She did not thought it bad but the present situation was good. Their lesbian actions were limited to kissing and oral ones, as they could not get hold of the new gadgets. I promised her that I will do something about this and will surely procure some toys for their masturbation. After a small fuck session we slept.

I woke up next day and after freshening myself went to kitchen. Kaku and Kamal were having breakfast and it seemed they were talking for a while. It seemed that Kamal was nervous somewhat but I kept mum. We had a quite breakfast and I left for my work. I informed Kaku that most probably I would be returning home by tonight’s bus, as my work would be finished today. She told me not to book my ticket before phoning her. I agreed.

About three O’clock I phoned Kaku to confirm my booking, but she pleaded with me to postpone it by one day. She said that she will explain after I come back to home but not to go today. I came back. Kaku greeted me and over the tea we talked. She narrated me what happened to Kamal after she went home.

Kamal and her daughter used to sleep in same bedroom. In the night, Kamal in her dreams, talked about our previous night’s episodes. She even hugged her daughter and kissed her. Her daughter, ‘Kirti’, was initially surprised but as the hugs tightened and Kamal’s talk became blurting, Kirti too became hot. She was deprived of sex for 15 days, and also her husband was not capable of sex ( I came to know this later). She was yet childless. Kirti’s mind was baffled and she did not knew what to do. But her emotions took over and when Kamal came out of her sleep she saw Kirti, fully nude and sucking Kamal’s tit, which Kirti had exposed. In the heat they had a tremendous action and after 15 minutes, both laid alongside each other panting. Kamal had to tell Kirti what happened between us and then Kirti had the idea. She insisted that she also wanted me. She even threatened Kamal that if her wish was not granted she will tell Kaku’s husband about our intimacy. So Kaku asked me what to do? At last I had to agree. Kaku thought night will be best and she invited Kamal and Kirti over the dinner. Kaku avoided any sex and told me to take rest while I can. I slept for almost 3 hours before it was dark outside.

It was 7 P.M. and both Kamal and Kirti arrived to our house. Kamal was somewhat tense; in green clad sari and a matching blouse; so was Kirti. Kirti was around 27, 5’2/3” tall and on somewhat heavier side. It seemed she was full of body weight and her long black hairs were bunched up behind her neck. Her skin seemed fair but on brownish side, and her mouth was with full lips and a small nose. Her eyes were black and searching something. I liked what I saw but was not sure what Kirti’s eyes were searching.

We had a somewhat tense dinner and Kaku took charge of the situation. The teacher in her made the atmosphere somewhat lighter and we relaxed in the balcony later. Kirti asked Kaku to have some private talk and after returning from the other room Kaku told me to go to my guestroom and wait. I wasn’t sure what was to happen. I lied on the bed and waited watching a TV show.

After about fifteen minutes Kaku and Kirti, clad in a Dulhan’s dress, arrived. Kirti was having a glass of milk in her hand. Kaku said, “ Arun, Please take care of her needs.” And told Kirti to bolt the door from inside. It dawned on me that this was to be my second suhag raat so as Kirti’s. She sat on the edge of the bed after keeping the glass of milk on the teapoy. I decided that I would act like the best groom if they want me to act like it. I sat up and crept near her and slowly upped her chin in my hands. Her eyes were closed and she was shaking somewhat in anticipation, just like a true bride. Holding her chin in both hands I smelled her and kissed her on the forehead and to her closed eyelids. I withdrew somewhat to eye her. Her lips were quivering in anticipation. I reached forward and moved my lips over hers. In a flash she was trembling like a leaf and I had to circle her, to keep her from falling. I held her to my bosom and in a minute she was her normal self. Her head was on my shoulders, her bosom was touching mine, heaving heavily. The rubbing of it by the heaving was having a good effect on her and me too.

I kept her tightly hugged by one hand and my right hand moved to caress her hairs. A whisper came out of her,” please love me.”

I said, “ Oh my sweetheart, I will. Just relax.” My hand stroked her hair and then it moved downwards to her back. I kept on feeling her back and moved my lips to kiss her. This time it was a passionate kiss. My tongue started to find her and I chewed on the lips. Her taste was nice. Keeping the kiss intact I started to remove her sari. Now her body was also becoming hot and she obliged by helping me to remove her sari. I placed one hand on her tit. It was heaving and I could feel the nipple, which was like an arrowhead now. It seemed she hadn’t a bra underneath the blouse. I removed the blouse too but very slowly. Our lips didn’t lose a bit while doing all this. Her one hand was now to my neck and other was to my shirt buttons. Removing 2 buttons she started to feel my chest, intermittently snuggling the points on it.

This was becoming sensuous and My penis was getting harder. I plucked one breast and tightened her from the back. I rolled the nipple in my hand. ‘Ah’, she moaned taking away her lips from mine. I slowly lowered her on her back and bent upon her. After removing my shirt and pajama I laid next to her on the bed.

I gathered her in my arms and with one arm around her neck and one on her waist tightened her body to mine. Her nipples were digging my chest and my right leg was on her legs keeping her pinned down to my body. I slowly lowered my head to her breasts and started to suck on the nipples. It was erotic feeling. Her body had already started to respond and her hand was fumbling at the top of my underpants. But instead of going inside it it lowered to my cock from outside. She gasped when her hand touched my cock. It was rock hard now and ready to come out of the briefs. I pulled on the petticoat and started to remove it from her thighs. She cooperated and I was again surprised there were no panties inside. My right hand went from her chest to tummy. It wasn’t flat but the smoothness was there. I teased her there and moved downwards. She was clean shaved and still lowering my hand I started to feel her thighs. Smooth like banana logs they were. I kept on sucking both nipples intermittently and pressing fondling her tits with one hand. My other hand after feeling her thighs inched upwards. It was hot there. She was already wet and her whole pussy was hot. I touched the pussylips and she clung to me feverishly. Her hand found entrance from top of my briefs and gripped my cock. I Helped her lower my briefs to my ankle and in one motion threw them away.

Now we were both naked fully and clinging to one another like mad. Our hands were groping each other, mouths glued to each other and the bodies emanating heat. I came on top of her and kept my legs on both sides of her. Now my penis was hanging and rocking above her mound. Her hand was still having a grip on it and she guided it to her opening. She started to rub the cockhead over her already wet pussy and she started to moan. I removed my grip on her adjusted her in missionary position. Keeping my hands to her sides I lowered myself. The tip of my cock started to penetrate her. “ Oh dear, slow please”, she whispered. I started to go inside and it was tight. This was a different pussy altogether than the other ladies. It was emanating heat and gripping my penis. After inching inside I drew to a stop. Oh she was a virgin!!. I couldn’t understand but did not bothered about it. “ Don’t worry girl, I will make you a woman.” I whispered in her ear. A soft moan was the response. Pulling somewhat out in one fast motion I rammed inside, simultaneously tightened my lips over hers to soften the impending scream. But it was useless she screamed like hell. I kept motionless. I could feel the blood on my cock and I allowed her 5 minutes to adjust.

I again started the motion slowly. The stroke length being one or two inches. Now she was getting hang of it and I increased the tempo as well as length. Her body started to respond. Her pussy was gripping me and when she bit on my ear I started in full speed. The bed creaked but I was beyond botheration of the sounds. I fucked like hell. She was now matching me stroke to stroke from downwards. “ Fuck me, Ughhh, fuck me, give me a child. Fuck me” she was vociferous. I just grunted and kept on my pace. I was nearing and seemed she was also very near to her first ever orgasm. Her body started to shiver and I pushed myself dip down, almost touching her womb and my penis started to explode. I held her tight, trying to keep both our bodies still. I a minute we felled on the bed together panting and exhausted.

She kissed me and said, “Thanks Arun”. Her voice seemed chocked and in response I just snuggled her. We had three more rounds later changing positions and slept in our laps.

In the morning when I woke up Kirti was not to be seen anywhere but Kaku and Kamal were there. Kamal was grateful for my consideration towards her daughter and gave a note to me from Kirti, wherein she explained that her husband was impotent and she was very thankful for me to make a woman out of her. She was feeling ashamed and so had left for home. But if I wish, she wanted to spend some more time with me to be sure to have a baby from me. I told Kamal that I had to go home. May be some other time we will adjust if she doesn’t get pregnant from yesterday.

We had a nice day in all, having twosome and a threesome too, and when I saw nobody sitting next to my seat in the bus; I started to think about the whole episode. Did I sin? My mind was not sure. But the bliss it generated and the satisfaction of the three women whom I fucked calmed my mind and I dozed of to sleep.

zawada
zawada
34 Followers