The Journeys of Jackie and Ed Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAS
PAS
4,280 Followers

Dan threw his head back as he came inside Tammy's pussy and the two of them made a spectacle out of cumming together.

Ed untied Jim and pushed him to the bed where Faith was now laying. Seeing his cock ready, Faith spread her legs and allowed him to climb atop her. She wrapped her legs around his back as his cock sank inside her pussy. In seconds she was climaxing as the tall blond boy fucked her pussy. She had barely finished before Jim unleashed his own orgasm inside her.

Ashley looked around in disgust. Apparently she was now the only one who was still unwilling in this ordeal. She could not believe that her boyfriend was willingly fucking Faith. And the others were all having the time of the lives as well.

She was pulled off of Andy's cock and pushed to the floor, where Ryan pounced on her. She tried to wrestle away but was unable to prevent herself from being fucked for the fourth time tonight.

"Roll her over." She heard Ed say.

Ryan rolled until Ashley found herself atop the man. Then Ed climbed behind her and pressed his cock against her asshole.

"No, for gods sakes!" She called out as Ed began pushing his cock into her ass.

Ashley screamed as his cock broke past her anal ring and sank deep inside her. She was now impaled on two cocks as both men savagely fucked her. But soon the pain gave way to lust as she felt her body ready to cum again. Ashley shivered as she climaxed on the twin pricks. Drool ran from her mouth as she had the most powerful orgasm of her life. Both men drilled her as she continued to cum. Then Ryan came in her pussy. She was forced to remain riding his cock as Ed slammed his rod into her ass over and over again. Ashley climaxed once more, this time even better than before. Then Ed came in her ass.

When the two men pulled free she saw Jackie being fucked by Jim. And jealousy filled her. She could not accept the fact that the woman who had forced her to eat her pussy was now being fucked willingly by her own boyfriend.

She heard Tammy cry out and turned to see the black skinned girl orgasming as Sam fucked her from behind, pumping his semen inside her as he too climaxed.

"You fucking sluts are enjoying this." Ashley said to her friends.

"Sluts?" Tammy said as Sam pulled his cock out of her. "It was your idea to come here tonight in the first place."

"Yeah, so you don't have anyone to blame but yourself." Faith chimed in.

"Fuck both of you." Ashley said, trying to hide the fact that she had just had some of the best orgasms of her life.

"That's it." Tammy said, jumping to her feet and dragging Ashley toward the bed. "Untie Dan." She said.

Faith rushed over and untied her date's arms. Seeing what Tammy was doing she went to help her.

The two girls pushed Ashley face down on the mattress, close to where Jim was bringing Jackie to another orgasm.

"Dan, come over here and shove that giant prick up her ass!" Tammy said.

Seeing both girls holding their friend down Dan decided to comply.

"No, not that!" Ashley pleaded.

Jackie pulled free from Jim's cock after milking it dry in her pussy. "Oh this is going to be good."

Dan pressed the thick head of his cock against Ashley's puckered opening. Having just been fucked there by Ed she had less resistance and Dan began slowly pushing it inside her. Ashley cried out as he began burying all eleven inches of his manhood into her tiny chute.

Seeing Faith bent over holding Ashley, and realizing that he hadn't fucked her yet, Ed slipped behind the girl and ran his cock into her pussy. Faith responded with moans of approval as he pounded her cunt.

Jackie grabbed Andy, who was now freed as well, and pushed him onto the bed. She climbed on his cock while staying in position to watch Ashley getting buttfucked by Dan.

"Come fuck my ass." She said to Ryan, who eagerly complied. And soon Jackie found herself getting pounded in both holes as she began a series of multiple orgasms.

Sam got behind Tammy and decided to fuck her one more time. Faith and Tammy both climaxed while watching Dan fuck Ashley's ass. Soon everyone in the room had cum as Dan continued pounding Ashley's asshole until he came as well.

Dan pulled his cock free from Ashley's ass. It made a sloppy popping sound as it jerked free, and Ashley shivered as her insides returned to normal. Her ass hurt from the savage fucking, but her pussy was burning hot. She looked up to see Jim standing there, his cock half hard.

"Come here." She said, grabbing him by the shoulders and pulling him onto the bed. "Fuck my pussy!"

This was what Jim had come for in the first place. He climbed atop Ashley and sank his cock into her belly. She began cumming almost immediately, but held on tight as Jim continued to fuck her.

Faith looked at Dan's cock as it hung limp. She reached for it, taking it gently in her hand. "Can you handle one more fuck?" She asked.

Dan grinned, feeling his pecker starting to rise. Faith dropped to the floor spreading her legs and Dan hopped on, and in, her.

Seeing their friends fucking, Andy bent Tammy over and plugged her from behind.

Ed, Jackie, Sam and Ryan watched as the three couples fucked about the room. Feeling satisfied they grabbed their clothes and dressed then left the room.

All three girls were crying in climax as they pulled the door closed behind them.

Sometime later Sam was awakened as he dozed behind the wheel of his limo. He had almost convinced himself that it had all be a dream until he saw the blushing faces of the girls as they climbed in the back. He drove them each to their homes as they sat in exhausted silence.

Of the six, only Danny and Faith remained together following graduation; eventually marrying and having a good life together. Everyone else went their separate ways either to college or careers.

But no matter how far they traveled, or what changes occurred in each of their lives. The six of them would never forget their senior prom.

PAS
PAS
4,280 Followers
12