The Joy of Candi Ch. 02

Story Info
The foursome continues.
3.8k words
4.32
43.8k
3

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/27/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LongCandi
LongCandi
44 Followers

(My thanks to everyone who responded to my earlier writings. I know it has been awhile since I posted but that is part of the tale. When I showed Michelle the "Joy of Candi 1" memoir, she was very uncomfortable with the idea of going pseudo-public. Per her wishes, I agreed to cease. However, events over the last years have changed her mind and it is with her blessing that I continue the tell the story of our lives and our loves. A lot has happened since then, so there are many chapters ahead – if I feel that people are reading them and enjoying them. Let me know)

Having a new lover is like being a kid on Christmas eve. You know there are delights ahead and you have a vague idea of what they might be but you're not really sure exactly what you might unwrap..

Having a new couple to love is just like that – only raised to the fourth power. You have two new lovers as well as your husband. The potential combinations are numerous, the potential joy unbound. The presents under the Christmas tree are almost infinite.

After our adventure with Peter and Michelle, Jim and I returned home in a state of sexual frenzy and slept and fucked the rest of the night away. I was pretty sure that Peter and Michelle did the same so I wasn't entirely surprised when I got an early morning phone call from Michelle. She wanted to meet with me to talk about the situation. Under normal circumstances, I would have asked for clarification as to whether this was going to be a positive or a negative conversation, but when she used the phrase 'amazing fucking night' I didn't have to.

It was a typical Saturday so we decided to stick to the regular schedule. We all headed to the gym for our usual workout and then Michelle and I were going to head off to lunch. When Jim and I pulled into the parking lot, we saw Peter and Michelle just getting out of their car. I'm not sure if it was arranged but it gave us all a chance to say hello for the first time since our sexual sharing without being observed by our other friends. I think the ear to ear grin on Peter's face might have led them to suspect that something was up.

No words were spoken about the previous evening but the tacit acknowledgements through hugs, hand gestures and body language made it clear to me that our experience had been a very good one for everyone involved.

It was fun to watch the boys work out and remember visions of their bodies from the night before. I caught Michelle's eyes a few times and I could tell she had similar thoughts. I also watched Michelle shower with a new fascination, knowing that my tongue had explored her just twelve hours earlier.

Michelle had already told Peter that she only wanted to have lunch with me, so he had been working the phones that morning trying to find some Red Sox tickets. Being the salesman that he is, he was successful and so Jim and Peter headed up to Boston for the day and Michelle and I headed out for our own fun. As soon as we got in the car, words began to gush out of her.

"Shit, Candi, I cannot believe what happened last night! Not just with you two, but afterwards as well. It was like Peter and I were together for the first time. The whole thing was just totally amazing."

I decided to stay reserved and let her dictate the conversation. "I'm glad you approved."

"Approved? I feel like me whole body has just opened up to some new force. I only slept about two hours. I just kept thinking about it over and over again. I'm excited – but excited in about ten different ways. What about you?"

"Honestly, Michelle?" She looked at me and nodded. "It was extraordinary. Jim and I have been with other people before but never with people that we were so close to. It was just terrific. The question now is where do we go from here?"

I knew where Jim and I wanted things to go but I needed to hear Michelle and Peter's take on things. Michelle paused, but then the answer came gushing out.

"I know I sound like some kind of whore, Candi, but I want more and more of the same. Forget some of the rules that I set last night. I want to be fucked by two men. I want to make love to you again. I want to experience all of the things that you have and I want us to experience some new things together. I'm not getting any younger and I just feel that this is an opportunity – and Jim and you are a couple – that I want to fully experience. Is that possible?"

"How does Peter feel?"

"He told me last night that he loved me more fully than he ever has before. He wants me to be happy. I haven't told him what I just told you but I think he knows by the way I responded last night. I am a little afraid to let my wild side out so completely – do you think he might get offended or threatened?

"Only time can answer that one. I can tell you that if you are just honest with him about your relationship – your relationship aside from some of the sexual things that you might experience – then everything is going to be alright. Jim has done a great job of understanding that. I am Candi, his loving wife who would never stop loving him or hurt him unnecessarily and I am also this other ego, that loves to experiment and experience sexually. We even have a name for that side of me – Joy."

"Are you saying that I need a nickname?"

"No, Michelle," I answered, "although it does help to clarify things. I am saying that both you and Peter have to compartmentalize the sex acts from your feelings for each other. Everything else will follow naturally. But that's the bigger picture – what do you want to do in the short term."

Michelle thought about my question before answering. "I want to eat lunch and then I want to prepare for an evening with our two men. I want to continue last night's adventure if the three of you are up for it. I'm sorry to be so direct but I want pleasure!"

I laughed at her wording but I knew what Michelle meant. She had yet to experience the feel of two men in her body. She had yet to experience many things that I had already encountered. I knew her eagerness. I knew her hunger.

And I knew how to make it comfortable for her. "Alright, Michelle, here's what I am going to do for you. Tonight will be your night. Tell me all of the things that you want and I will serve as your aide. I will tell the boys what to do so that you don't seem so brazen. I will orchestrate the night the way that you want it and make sure that your pleasure is the first concern for everyone."

"But, Candi, that isn't fair. You....."

"Don't worry about me. There will be plenty of pleasure to go around. I'll get my kicks."

Since the evening was decided, the afternoon became a long prelude. The boys were being entertained at Fenway Park, so Michelle and I decided to pamper ourselves by going to the hair and nail salon, to the liquor store for wine, and the grocery store for more supplies. We were NOT intending to leave the house that night.

It was almost four o'clock when we got back to my house. I called Jim on his cell and cryptically told him what we had in minds. "Jim, Michelle and I want Peter and you to show up at 6:00 tonight with a desire to show us how much you love us. I believe that you will be greeted by Candi and another alter-ego that has just surfaced. There are very few restrictions remaining from last night's game."

It was with great Joy (pun intended) that I hung up on him. When the phone rang a few moments later, I knew it was Jim calling back. "Did you hear me clearly?," I asked. When he asked for more details, I cut him off again.. "Just show up at 6 with a smile on your face."

Michelle and I poured a glass of wine and I told her there was more pampering to be done. "I noticed a bit of stubble around your pussy last night, Michelle. That needs to be taken care of and I believe that you should shave me as well."

We went upstairs to the bedroom and I had Michelle strip and lay down on the bed. There really wasn't much hair there but I wanted a chance to feel Michelle's pussy and I was not surprised when it appeared somewhat open and inviting and rather wet. Clearly she had been thinking intriguing thoughts throughout the day. I soaked the area in warm water and carefully shaved her from the inside out. My fingers slipped into her on purpose and I rotated my hand slowly as I continued my job. Her eyes were closed and I saw her head lean back in delight. After I dried her off, I told her that I had to give my job the taste test.

Slowly I dropped my lips onto her lower lips and lapped at the escaping juices. Her vaginal area was smooth so there was no discomfort on my cheeks as I ground my face further into her pussy. My tongue darted around her opening for a few minutes before it found her clitoris and started a rapid assault. I could hear Michelle's breathing become irregular and small moans begin to escape her. Just as I felt her body spasm slightly, I pulled away and looked up at her face. As she opened her eyes, I moved forward to give her a kiss and let her taste her own juices. We locked in an intense embrace and our tongues fought with each other. We nearly go carried sway until I remembered the time and the task still ahead.

"Now you shave me – and I demand the same taste test!" Michelle rose from the bed and remained naked while I began to strip off. For the next 15 minutes, she treated me to the same intense preparation – both externally and internally. Once again we caught ourselves by remembering what 6:00 would bring. It was only left to decide our clothing for the night. Since I didn't think the boys would need much encouragement we decided to forego the "slutty hooker" look for the more dignified "Hollywood glamour" approach. We put on slightly transparent longer nightgowns that made it clear there was nothing else on underneath.

We shared another glass of wine in the kitchen and discussed our plan further. Jim and Peter showed their anticipation by arriving at around 5:50 and I knew that we were going to have one hell of an evening.

I greeted my husband and my new best male friend in the hallway after instructing Michelle to stay behind in the kitchen. I grabbed both of their hands and led them into the living room before pushing them onto the couch. For the second time in two days, I found myself laying out the ground rules – or rather the lack of any ground rules.

"Gentlemen, my name is Joy. I am Candi's alter-ego and I will be your host for the evening." I took a small bow so that they could be sure that I was naked underneath my gown.

"In a minute, I will introduce you to Michelle's alter-ego. One of your jobs tonight will be to think of a name for this very special person. Tonight is her night. You two have one job and one job only – to pleasure her in any way that she desires. Any restrictions from last night are now lifted. Any perceived restrictions are now void. You are free to do anything that you would like to pleasure Michelle."

"I will serve as her handmaiden. I will help you to pleasure Michelle. When in doubt, make sure that her pleasure comes first. Are there any questions"

I waited and watched as Jim and Peter grinned and literally licked their lips in anticipation. I turned to Peter and asked him directly, "Michelle wanted me to make sure that you were absolutely OK with this? Are you?"

"Absolutely!"

"Then let me present – the new Michelle!"

Michelle walked out from the kitchen area with a fiery strut to her step. She came over towards me, did a full turn which caused her negligee to billow and thin to reveal her body, and gave me a full French kiss which lasted many seconds. Without saying a word, she dropped to her knees in front of my husband and began to open his zipper. It wasn't easy due to the pressure that was being exerted from below.

Once Jim's prick was released, Michelle smiled up at her husband as she began to lick and fondle his best friend. I moved beside her and watched her service Jim while beginning to rub Peter's leg. He watched his wife raptly as he began to loosen his own trousers. This was all the encouragement that I needed as I began to provide him the same service that Michelle was giving Jim on my right. The boys were good and ready but we kept up our blowjobs for a few more minutes.

I knew it was time to resume my emcee duties. "OK, enough. It's time to move downstairs to the playroom where we can be more comfortable. I want you two to take off your clothes immediately. Michelle is going to fuck you both at the same time."

I grabbed Michelle's hand and walked downstairs to an open living area that we had in the house. We could both hear our husbands behind us tearing off their clothes. Michelle and I had taken the time earlier to take the mattresses off the adjoining guest room beds and lay them out on the floor of the main room. We had also grabbed many pillows and piled them on top. The effect was a huge bed for romping on without any danger, despite the activities of the evening.

I moved onto the mattresses with Michelle and began kissing her again. I gave her a big hug and assured her quietly that everything was going to be fine. The boys were still upstairs – I suspected they were getting a drink – and Michelle and I hugged while I moved my hand down between her leg. It was an electric feeling as I slipped a finger into her. She sighed and laid back onto the mattress with eyes closed. I sensed that Jim and Peter had entered the room and I motioned Peter over to the bed with a snap of my head.

He quickly laid down between Michelle's legs and pushed her nightgown up above her breasts. His tongue began to caress her pussy and since I saw that she was in good hands, I stood up and moved over to Jim. I stripped off my negligee and gave him a big, theatrical wet kiss.

"Do you want to fuck Michelle, honey?" I asked kiddingly – the answer was obvious. I grabbed his cock and kissed his neck. "I want you to make this the best night of her life sexually. If you work really hard at it, we can do this again and again."

"I love you, Candi...eh, I mean, Joy." Jim seemed to take special delight in calling me by my wild side nickname. We both turned and watched Peter and Michelle on the floor. As if on cue, Peter slid up next to Michelle and they began to talk quietly. I don't know what was said but I had a pretty good idea.

Jim and I stayed at a safe distance until I saw Michelle look over in our direction. "Come here, Jim," she said. I thought she was going to say more but her face reddened and her voice trailed off. A little of Michelle had crept back into her alter-ego and she couldn't verbalize what she wanted. But Jim knew.

The two men moved to either side of Michelle and began to caress her body. I moved to the other side of Jim and began to rub him and Michelle. Jim kissed her intensely and began to finger her pussy.

I stood up and moved to the other side of the group next to Peter. Although his cock was at full erection, I made a joke about being Michelle's "fluffer" so that he would be all set to fuck her. I dropped my head onto his lap and once again began to suck my husband's best friend. After a few minutes, I pronounced Peter ready to go and Michelle turned toward Peter and away from my husband. I held Peter's cock and guided it into Michelle's pussy, which gave me yet another chance to touch her wetness.

Peter began to thrust into his wife while Jim and I watched intensely. It was a beautiful and memorable scene. Once again I stood up and moved back beside my husband so that I could touch him while we watched the action. When Peter and Michelle seemed to be reaching another plateau in their love-making, I felt that I should interrupt and continue my duties as handmaiden.

"Michelle, have you ever had anal?"

Her eyes remained unfocused for a few seconds as if she had forgotten her surroundings. My question slowly brought her back to the reality of our foursome.

"Michelle, answer me. Have you ever tried anal?'

Peter answered on her behalf. "We have tried it...and it was fun. But Michelle was very uncomfortable the next day, so we decided it wasn't worth it."

"Alright, we will table that idea for now. But it isn't fair that Peter has had you all to himself, Michelle. Are you ready to be fucked by someone other than your husband." My words were chosen carefully. I knew that as an evening like this goes on, "making love" would become "fucking" and "vaginas" would become "cunts".

Michelle once again responded wordlessly by turning her back on her husband and reaching out to Jim who rolled on top of her and began an intense, deep penetration.

Once again, I stood up and moved over to Jim. You must realize that my movements at the time were natural and normal. In my position as second woman, I had to move to caress whatever body was free at the time. It is only in this retelling that I begin to see that I was like a human tennis ball.

I moved next to Peter but the sights and the sounds of the evening had caught up to me and I suddenly realized how wet and engorged my own pussy was. I grabbed Peter's cock and led him inside of me. I felt the deep penetration of an unfamiliar dick and laid back to enjoy his actions as I heard Michelle's breath quicken beside me.

"Michelle, is it okay that your husband is fucking me?" I asked knowing that no answer would be forthcoming - or necessary. I wanted to verbalize what was going on so there would be no uneasiness later. "Do you like Jim's cock in your pussy?"

I don't always talk dirty during sex but it seemed like the right thing to do this evening.

"Both of these men want to cum with, in or on you. This is important, Michelle – answer me. Where do you want them to cum?"

I looked over at Michelle and our eyes locked briefly. "Where do you want them to cum, Michelle? No, not Michelle – Michelle's alter-ego. Where do you want them to cum?

Michelle's body began to shudder and I could feel Peter get even harder inside of me. Jim had slowed his rhythm to a careful, consistent beat – a sure sign that he was ready to cum.

Michelle was struggling to speak until finally her voice whispered. "I want to watch them cum. I want to see them cum in my face. I want to taste them."

The boys needed no further cues. I felt Peter slip inside of me and slide over towards his wife. I saw and heard Jim pull out of Michelle and slide to the other side of her. I grabbed another pillow and put it under her head so that she was elevated on an angle. The men were on either side of her face stroking their cocks and I went below Michelle and started to lick her incredibly wet cunt. However, I did this with my eyes open and my face tilted up so that I could watch this intense scene.

Michelle's eyes darted back and forth between the two cocks and her mouth opened and closed rapidly. I increased the movement of my tongue and the men stroked faster and harder. Jim was the first to cum as a huge shot of sperm was launched over her right eye and landed in her hair. Another hit her cheek and a third landed on the eyebrow and began to drip down. Peter's ejaculation was even more prolific as it shot across her head onto the bed. His future eruptions coated the left side of her face as she tossed her head back and forth to catch his flow. Although we had never talked about it, it was clear that Michelle was like me and loved the feel and taste of hot cum.

I had stopped licking Michelle's pussy to witness the men's flow but she didn't seem to mind. I slid my body up onto her and sucked in a taste of Peter's cum. I licked Michelle's cheek and then kissed her softly on the lips.

"You are so beautiful." This seemed to awaken Peter and Jim out of their post-coital dreaminess as they both quickly added their compliments to Michelle.

Michelle scooped the cum out of her eye with her index finger and offered it to me. I licked it clean. She laid back on the bed and began to laugh. We all joined in. Words weren't necessary just then. I kissed Peter and then I kissed Jim. Peter kissed his wife and thanked her softly. Jim did the same.

LongCandi
LongCandi
44 Followers
12