The Joy of Dinner with Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
530 Followers

They both, however, went about their chores as if nothing new and exciting had entered the house.

Cindy gave Wade and his sexy companion her cuck spiel.

Wade laughed out loud. "You always have envied me for my Celeste," he joked with her. "Well so be it! You shall enjoy her for this one night. A good friend deserves to have a good time!" He had a hearty laugh and a good smile.

Wade turned to Warren and said, "Boy, get me a rum and coke and my lady here a gin and tonic."

Warren looked at Kayla and she nodded her head. He got to his feet and ran into the kitchen to prepare the drinks. He appeared to be a very well trained sub as well.

Wade owns a chain of antique stores. He is about six feet tall with dark hair and eyes. He is very well built and his large penis bulged as he walked into the living room. He is a very cheerful man and his voice booms when he is happy.

Cindy introduced him and his companion, Gwendolyn, around the room. Warren returned with the drinks he had requested. "Good boy, I will enjoy your drinks tonight. This is perfect!" He patted Warren on the head and sat down with Gwendolyn on his arm.

Gwendolyn is a sexy brunette with long legs and a thin waist. She has dark brown eyes that take in all that surrounds her. She adores Wade and even though she is his lover she is also subordinate to him.

Everyone had arrived so Cindy called the subs into the living room. "Each of you has a new Master for the evening. You will do as your new Master commands you to do; no matter what your instructions from you previous Master were. Do you all understand this?"

The subs all shook their heads yes.

"Now you will take a few minutes to get your instructions for dinner from your Masters," she commanded.

I looked around and noticed that all the subs, including James, looked to their current master for approval. All were given that approval.

Each one approached their Master for the evening with due precautions. I do believe they were fearful that their Life Master's would punish them for betrayal. Even Toy, whose Master was the ringleader.

Ezra and myself explained to Toy what he and I had decided we would like for him to do for us while we ate our dinner. Then we told him what we wanted him to do when we had sex later that evening. His dick got hard when Ezra mentioned that he would have the opportunity to fuck me in the ass.

James was kneeling in front of Kayla and Graham, which must have been the preferred position she had for her sub. He didn't speak; he just nodded his understanding of her instructions.

Warren looked very nervous. He kept glancing back to see if Kayla was looking at him. He kept his eyes adverted from Wade. I did here him mumble "Yes, Master," several times.

Celeste smiled as Cindy gave her direction. She had never severed a female. Her master had always been Wade. He had bought her at a slave auction for a fundraiser, into which she had willingly placed herself.

He had always treated her good and she was very faithful to him. Wade had a lot of lovers, but Celeste was his only fulltime sub.

With the instructions given the subs entered the kitchen to prepare our dinners. Toy had prepared a wonderful meal, which began with a savory baked potato soup. Ezra quickly devoured it as did Wade.

The main course was veal cutlets with mushrooms and tomatoes accompanied by asparagus with cheese sauce.

The conversation during dinner was light and cheery. Between courses, the subs would slip under the table to perform their dinner tasks. I could tell that all were apt at their chores.

During these periods of pleasure the conversation all but ceased. Moans and an occasional whispered "yes," were the main forms of communication during the meal.

I discovered that Toy had almost as good a tongue as James. It was long and went deep inside me. He twirled it around my clit several times before he plunged it deep into my hot cunt. He tongue fucked me and licked all of the right places. I had several tiny orgasms and my box filled with juices each time he touched me.

I also noticed, if her face was any indication, that Kayla was enjoying James' wonderful tongue. She cooed and awed throughout the meal. I saw her hand slip under the table more than once. Probably to hold his head in the place he was pleasing. She squirmed and scooted down many times. During the times where it was Graham who received James' attention, he too was smiling. I noticed that his body slid back and forth several times.

Cindy was the most animated. Awes, mmmms, and ohhs slipped from her lips between bites and I was sure it wasn't the food even as tasty as it was. The expressions on her face were proof of her pleasures.

She adjusted her position several times and once I noticed that she had slipped down in her chair until her breasts were resting on the table. Realizing this she quickly readjusted herself, a slight blush on her cheeks. She reached down into her lap several times and a blissful look entered her eyes. She never stopped smiling. Her breathing was often heavy.

Kenneth's face was beaming during his turns as well. He too was moving back and forth in his chair and once his food dropped out of his mouth as he sighed deeply.

Wade even looked pleased as Warren serviced him. Gwendolyn smiled throughout the meal but she said barely a word except to respond to a question. Even then she was brief and smiled a lot. She squirmed a little and giggled once or twice when nothing funny had been spoken. I'm sure she was in awe of Warren's talents.

As I glanced around the table I saw nothing but peace, pleasure and smiling faces. It was a joy to be at this dinner party. But the night was early and there were yet more pleasures to be explored.

After the meal was complete, we adjourned into the living room to enjoy a drink while the subs cleaned the kitchen. Everyone complimented Cindy on the wonderful meal.

Kenneth put on some mood music and the subs brought us drinks. The conversation turned to the upcoming show.

"I have this wonderful show in mind for the subs," Cindy said. "I think first I will have Celeste suck off each of the guys and then I want them to put her in an air tight situation.

At this the guys all smiled. This is very satisfying for all men, I think, to have every orifice of a woman filled with a cock. I smiled too, knowing how enjoyable that was.

"Then after they are all fucked out, the guys will, each one of them clean her up and give her more pleasure," Cindy completed the scenario.

"Oh? Then we can play?" Wade asked.

"Yes, then it is our turn and of course that is a free for all. If you are interested in trying something new, please feel free to do so." She answered.

All of the men smiled and started looking around the room to see what adventures they might like to taste.

Ezra leaned over to me and whispered, "I love you, baby, but I really would like to taste Kayla and Gwendolyn's pussys. "

I looked hurt and he got this look of fear in his eyes. Then I smiled. "Okay! Have fun!" I said as I checked out Wade.

"You're just too good to me!" he said and kissed me as he rammed his fingers into my wet pussy.

The subs came into the room and waited for their instruction. Cindy told them what she wanted them to do. James and Toy instantly tore off their shirts and dropped their pants. Warren waited to see if Kayla was going to let him participate.

She looked at him and shook her head. He then took his shirt and pants off too. The three of them stood there with their mostly unused cocks in varying states of erection.

Celeste licked her lips and looked at Cindy with a question in her eyes. She waited until Cindy gave her direction.

"Celeste, you are in charge here, you can suck them in whatever order you desire," Cindy instructed.

Again, Celeste licked her lips and surveyed the three now nude men. She looked each one in the eyes. Then she looked just a little lower. She continued to lick her lips.

Finally, she made her decision and walked over to Toy and knelt before him. She took his now hardened prick in her hand and then covered its head with her mouth.

Toy instantly had a smile on his face as Celeste slowly pulled his unused tool deep into her mouth. He closed his eyes and moaned as she took him deeper into her mouth.

He did not know what to do with his hands. At first he had them folded across his chest. Then he put them on his hips that were swaying back and forth as he unconsciously fucked Celeste's mouth.

He went to reach for the back of her head and looked up at Cindy for permission. She gave none so he put them on her shoulders instead. He moaned at the pleasure Celeste was giving him. He had long been forbidden the pleasures of sex.

Celeste sucked Toy's cock deep into her throat and then she would go to the very end of his prick and run her tongue around his head. He tried hard to hold out and make it last. But within five minutes his seed filled her mouth and his knees gave out as he orgasmed.

After swallowing all of Toy's sweet cum, Celeste licked her lips again and stood up. Toy sat on the carpeted floor, weak and trembling.

Ezra's hand went to my now wet pussy. He started fingering me. My hand reached for his hard cock and started stroking it. Slowly and deliberately I wanted this to last until they all came.

She glanced between Warren and James and finally advanced on Warren. He glanced at Kayla, who again shook her head in approval.

His prick was in between the sizes of Toy and James'. It did not stand at attention when Celeste reached down to touch it. I was still soft when she took it into her mouth and started sucking.

I could tell he was very nervous. He had a hard time standing still and he too did not know what to do with his hands. He settled on putting them on his hips. He had a stoic look on his face like it was chiseled on Mount Rushmore.

Celeste sucked Warren's half-limp prick in and out of her pretty mouth for about five minutes before he even began to get hard. She licked the length and then went all the way down his half erect shaft trying to make him hard.

I thought, "He must never get to touch it or even have an erection. He doesn't have any reaction to Celeste."

But Celeste worked hard at completing her assigned task. She licked and sucked and massaged his prostate to try to make him hard and give him pleasure.

After twenty minutes Warren's penis finally woke up and instantly stood at attention nearly choking Celeste. At full erection, he was close to eight inches. He became hard on the down stroke and Celeste choked with the introduction of this now hard tool in her throat.

She recovered quickly and her head started pumping harder and faster on this new revelation in her mouth. She even started moaning. She licked her lips and swirled her tongue around his mushroomed head. Then she deep throated him and this cause him to convulse and squirt is seed into her throat.

His legs went weak and he turned pale as her filled her mouth. When he fell to the ground, he took her with him.

Now I looked around the room and every one was playing. Cindy had Kenneth's prick in her hand and would every once in a while bend over and lick his head.

Gwendolyn was sucking Wades cock and rubbing her pussy.

Graham was licking Kayla's pussy and rubbing his cock.

All eyes were watching the play… but all bodies were responding to it.

Celeste quickly released her hold on Warren's prick. She picked herself up and turned to James.

She looked up at him and smiled. She licked her lips and looked towards Cindy. "Ma'am? May I please have him lay on the floor?" she asked.

Cindy said, "This is your game, Celeste, at this time you can do anything you wish."

She looked back up at James. She whispered something in his ear and then said, "I want you to lay down, please."

So James went to his knees and then onto his back. His small dicklett standing at full attention in anticipation of being surrounded by Celeste's hot little mouth.

Celeste knelt between his legs. She looked him in the eyes, licked her lips and smiled. Then she pulled back her long blonde hair and bent over his waiting cock. She pulled the entire instrument into her mouth. This was child's play compared to the other two cocks she had sucked.

She seemed to enjoy this one the most. If it was the position or the size I will never know. But she attacked his small penis with a vengeance.

Maybe I paid more attention because he was mine, but I could see her tongue rolling around his little head and that she took his little cock in and sucked it as a nipple on a baby bottle. She pulled his small prick as deep into her mouth as she could and she seemed to savoir every inch of him.

Her head bounced up and down, as did her pretty beasts as she sucked him in and out of her hungry mouth.

James' hips started responding to her pleasuring of him. They bucked up and down in her mouth. Sometimes he even raised his hips off of the floor reaching for her throat.

After about fifteen minutes James could no longer control his body. His legs started shivering and his stomach convulsed. I could see a smile on his face. His back arched as his cum shot out of his tiny prick into Celeste's eager mouth.

Then Celeste's body collapsed onto his as she orgasmed from the pleasure she had given him.

Everyone in the room seemed to reach an orgasm at that same time and we all clapped at the first performance.

After recovering from her own pleasure, Cindy asked the subs for another round of drinks so we could relax after the excitement.

They got up and went into the kitchen, still unclothed.

I had to go to the bathroom. When I walked past the kitchen I glanced inside. Celeste was kissing James. Toy was fucking her in the ass and Warren was licking her pussy. Obviously, out of her site, Warren didn't need Kayla's permission to do what he wanted to do.

I just smiled and continued onto my destination.

When I returned to my position, my drink was awaiting me and the troupe was preparing for the second act. I took my place next to Ezra as Cindy was explaining the assignments for this act.

Warren was on the bottom with Celeste on top of him. James was in her ass and Toy in her mouth. She seemed to like this position.

Now that I had returned, Cindy said, "Okay now let's see who cums first. Fuck away!"

And on this command the bodies on the floor started moving. James rhythmically moved his prick slowly in and out of Celeste's tight little ass. Warren was frantically pumping his hips into her cunt. But Toy was slowly and methodically sliding his cock in and out of her still hungry mouth. I could tell he wanted this to last and for it to be the best orgasm he had ever had.

I looked at James' face he was really enjoying fucking that cute little ass of hers. He was very slowly and gently moving his small prick in and out of that tight hole. He had a smile on his face.

Celeste moaned and her legs twitched occasionally as these three men pleasured her and themselves for the first time in a while. They were all smiling.

As was the gallery of people who watched this live porn flick. Ezra was licking my clit. Cindy was sucking Kenneth's cock. Gwendolyn had Wade's finger in her pussy and his cock in her mouth. Kayla had gone down on Graham who was rubbing her clit.

The more the four on the floor fucked and sucked the louder they became, as did the fans watching the show. It appeared that the orgy had begun.

I tried to keep my attention on the show in the center of the room while Ezra was driving me wild sucking my electrified clit. I felt my hips pressing towards his skillful tongue. My nipples were getting hard and I reached inside my dress and started rubbing my left one.

My clit got harder and more juices flowed into my wet snatch. This nipple is a straight line to my clit and just massaging it gently causes me to orgasm.

I could hear moans and sighs from all around the room. I even heard mumbles of "Don’t you dare stop!"

I looked around in my orgasmic haze and I saw bodies all around me in different stages of pleasure. The scene in the middle of the room was nearing explosion. As I watched Warren exploded into Celeste's pussy and his cum flowed out of him in a rush.

This caused a chain reaction. Next Toy blew his wad in her mouth as she swallowed quickly as not to lose a drop and as on command, James let his tiny prick fill her tight butt with his minimal seed. The four of them collapsed in a jumble of bodies.

As they did, I heard even more moans of joy and pleasure around the room. I, too, orgasmed from Ezra's wonderful cunnilingus. His cock exploded its sperm all over my dress and legs.

The entire room went quiet. Recovery from the joy would take a short while. But I had no doubt that within a brief time all bodies would begin to move. I knew that the subs would dress and go to their assigned Masters to offer assistance.

It wasn't long before Toy was by my side. He first licked Ezra's cum off of his body and then sucked his prick to make sure that he had gotten it all. Then he went to work on me. His mouth was hot and he knew how to service me.

As I surveyed the room I saw these kinds of activity all around the room.

Celeste was licking Kenneth clean and had her finger in Cindy's cunt. Cindy was riding her finger as she would a cock. She was moaning and cooing with even more pleasure. I could see why she wanted her for the evening.

Graham held James' head tight onto his cock as James cleaned him. He was literally fucking James as he would a pussy. He moaned and breathed deeply as he dumped his load into James' mouth. Kayla was behind him with her hand up his ass massaging his prostate while he filled James' mouth.

Gwendolyn was standing with Warren between her legs and he was licking the juices out of her. She moved her body up and down on his tongue. Wade was fucking her from behind and from time to time Warren would suck his balls into his mouth.

Definitely the orgy was beginning.

Once every one was cleaned I noticed eyes wandering all around the room. People trying to decide what new flavor they wanted to savor for dessert.

Ezra already knew what he wanted to taste. He first chose Kayla. When he got up and walked towards her she smiled and turned to him. He just walked right in there and kissed her red, waiting lips. She quickly reached down and grabbed his large cock in her tiny hand and knelt before him. She sucked it into her mouth and moaned.

Cindy went to Wade, I knew her secret desire was to have his cock between her legs. He instantly took her into his arms and embraced her. His hand held her breast then slid between her breasts and down to her hungry pussy.

Kenneth knelt before Gwendolyn and he placed his tongue on her clit. Her knees went weak and he caught her as she lost control. He laid her gently on the carpet and sucked her clit as he ran his fingers in and out of her pussy.

Graham crawled on his knees towards me. He had a nasty smile on his face as he licked his way from my ankle slowly up to my knee where he was extra careful to linger at the back of my knee kissing it lightly and driving a shiver up my spine.

He continued on, slowly, up my inner thigh and rested just beneath my cunt. He lingered at the junction of my leg and my body and drove me wild. Twirling his tongue in circles and then running it the length from my knee to the top of my thigh.

He was driving me crazy and my body wanted to have him inside of her. He took his time, teasing me and playing with me. Graham would occasionally flick his tongue quickly across my erect clit. Then he would dive down to my leg once again. My pussy grew wetter each time he teased me.

Glancing around I saw Wade fucking Cindy and Celeste sucking her breasts. Cindy was arching her back and reaching for Celeste's pussy. Celeste would go down and suck Cindy's clit and Wade would pound her even harder. When Celeste was on her clit, Cindy was licking Celeste's clit. They seemed to be really having a good time.

MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
530 Followers