The Joy of Joy Ch. 02

Story Info
Departing co-worker has a threeway.
990 words
3.52
13.5k
00

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 12/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LenNeal
LenNeal
64 Followers

There was a college basketball game on the TV nearest them, blaring over the sound system with cheering and the obnoxious calls of announcers. Joy propped her nice little chin on a palm and swiveled her head back and forth, sort of watching the game, but not really. When the bartender, a thirtyish guy, came over, Joy greeted him by name.

"Josh," she said. She tilted her head at Victor. "This is Victor, my-" she paused,"-fellow prisoner of the cubicles."

The bartender gave Victor a rather hostile look, but cleared his face and said, "Hey, man," in an unconvincing manner. Victor tipped his head back in a wordless greeting. Joy ignored them both, watching the TVs around the room.

Victor named his beer, and the Josh guy turned away. Victor realized he hadn't asked Joy what she wanted. A brief bit later he returned with some pink concoction and Victor's selection. He plunked them down without looking at Victor, and stared at Joy. She ignored him until he walked away.

Victor decided to shake off the Josh thing and and asked Joy, "So, you're leaving, so... what are you going to be doing?"

It broke the ice, or fog, or whatever, and Joy went on a long monologue about her new job. It involved being closer to her daughter's college, slightly better pay, and a long distance move. Victor hadn't realized when she said she was leaving that Joy was actually moving 'away.' As in, far away. There was a branch of her new company close by, but she had taken a job almost all the way across the country.

Victor listened politely, watching her face as she got more animated and almost agitated, and amused himself by keeping an eye on the other people in the bar with his peripheral vision, watching them watch Joy as she moved around on her stool.

The guy Josh provided at least four drinks for each of them, and after the third drink Joy was certainly much, much more animated. Her body language got a little exaggerated, and Victor (and the rest of the bar) was treated to Joy raising her arms over her head, thrusting her amazing breasts into the fabric of her shirt, arching her back, and waving her hair around.

After the fourth drink she was completely relaxed, and started touching Victor when she talked, moving in closer to him to whisper and shout alternately about various things. At one point she smushed her boobs into him, and the feeling made his cock hard: she was fabulously gorgeous. Unbelievable. He felt himself staring at her, locking eyes with her without meaning to.

She caught him.

Victor tried to be cool, but Joy didn't pull back. Instead, she leaned in even closer, looked around a little, and smirked right in his face. She unbuttoned two buttons on her blouse, showing off a lacy white bra and exquisite cleavage, and facetiously batted her eyes at him. Victor sucked in his breath and watched Joy move slightly, deliberately swishing against him and swaying her breasts. She leaned across him and dramatically sucked on her drink straw, hard, making her cheeks concave and staring into his eyes. He raised his eyebrows and shifted to adjust his instant hardon.

She caught him doing that, and let go of the straw and laughed out loud. "You guys," she said. "You're so easy." Then she put her hand on his thigh and rubbed. The act forced Victor into a straight up posture, upright on the stool, trying to keep his erection in some sort of check, but not really wanting to. He had a flash of a thought.

"Cock tease."

His face must have changed, because Joy apparently read his mind. She pulled back, let go of his leg, and pursed her lips. She said, "You think I'm fucking with you?"

He had to answer truthfully. "Well, yeah, I think you are." He paused. "Just a little."

She leaned back in, putting her perfect lips close to his. She said, "How about you fuck with me?" She paused, mimicking him. "Just a little."

Victor didn't mean to be so crude, but couldn't help it, it just came out, and he said what he was thinking. He said, more aggressively than he meant to, "How about I just fuck you?"

Joy's eyes flashed. Victor couldn't tell if she was angry, offended, turned on, confused, or all of the above. She lowered her beautiful head and put her eyes on him. "That's kind of crude."

Victor smiled some, to show he was being sort-of serious, sort-of humorous, and also expressing his disappointment at her leaving, and said, "I'm never going to see you again. Why should I care what you think?"

Joy stared at him, straight in his face, thinking, or something. Then there was a noise next to them.

Victor hadn't noticed, and had lost track of the activity in the bar completely. He had focused so intently on Joy he'd forgotten where in the fuck he was. When he turned, Josh the bartender was standing right next to them, hands propped on the bar surface. He'd obviously been there for the entire exchange. The guy had a roiling, unhappy, pursed-lip expression on his face. Victor had to wonder if he looked the same way himself.

Joy sat up straight again, showing off her absurdly perfect breasts, and swiveled back and forth, rotating on the stool's spindle. She laughed, a loud, raucous, uproarious laugh.

She made a half-shout, a "HAH!" sound, and said, "Boys, boys, boys!"

Victor the cubicle slave and Josh the bartender, placed like awkward hands on a human clock, regarded the object of their obvious respective lust. Joy swiveled some more, making a wry little grimace, apparently thinking, or making some kind of decision. She put a finger to her red, red lips, narrowed her eyes, and leaned back.

Joy said, "I tell you what."

LenNeal
LenNeal
64 Followers