The Joy of Tantric Sex

Story Info
A Valentine's Day treat for Louisa with a sex god.
7.2k words
4.13
37.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In many ways this was a beginning for us. Louisa has described her sexual adventures as a young woman in her 20s. Often these adventures would happen by accident. Her foursome in Madrid (on Literotica, under LouisaLove) is a classic example of partner-swapping which occurred because the four of them were all drunk and had to share a bedroom. Her lesbian tendencies showed then as well. I'm no innocent either, and once found myself in the wrong room with a friend's wife on a drunken night in Majorca 15 years ago. He wasn't bothered because he was next-door with my wife (now ex). These things happen, even in an otherwise 'straight' marriage.

But Louisa and I only met a few years ago and until recently we had only slept with each other since the day we met. That doesn't mean we didn't push boundaries. From the first day I met Louisa sexual adventures have been high on the agenda. On the second day she turned up at my apartment having driven through Edinburgh wearing nothing but a coat. Another time, after we had moved in together, I came home for lunch and Louisa met me in a basque and stockings and teased me while I ate at the kitchen table, standing beside me wiggling her tits and pushing her wet crotch in my face. I was getting stiff and thinking of dragging her through to the bedroom. But then looking past her through the kitchen window I noticed a painter staring at us from an apartment opposite. We decided to put on a show and I took her from behind as she leaned over the kitchen work surface in full view of two strangers. The painter had called his mate over to watch as I thrust my 7 inches in and out of her gorged cunt while fondling her 34FF breasts. This was one of my early stories on Literotica.

Exhibitionism is one thing, but, as a couple, we had never been with anyone else before the following story happened. We discussed having other partners often and long, with the laptop on the bedcovers while we explored swingers' sites. My rod would stiffen as we looked at provocative pictures of men, women and couples prepared to share themselves with us. Then Louisa would get turned on and start stroking my erection and the laptop would slide off the bed as we had mad, passionate sex. Often I invented situations as we explored each other's bodies.

"Imagine this isn't my cock, it's someone else's. He has a wonderful body, but his dick is quite short." At this I would enter her and make half thrusts, never going near her G-spot, but making sure that I came far enough out for the tip of my cock to caress her clit briefly before each thrust. And I worked fast. If this guy was fit, then he would make up for his size with his speed and technique. She loved it and got near to orgasm.

When I felt that, I faked a climax and withdrew saying "Oh shit, he came too soon", as she writhed in semi-ecstasy. "But there is another man here with a bigger cock and he knows you want it."

Louisa entered the spirit of the fantasy. "Oh, yes, yes. Screw me deep and long." With that I plunged inside her so hard that she screamed and yelled "Too big, too big." So I eased back and took long deep thrusts, playing with her erect nipples. By now her cunt was very slippery.

"That's not the big guy playing with your nipples, it's another guy who wants to join in. Imagine that, there's a big guy easing in your cunt, another playing with your nipples and the little guy is stroking your hair and kissing you." With that I put my mouth over hers and locked her hungry tongue with mine, all the time fondling her breasts and thrusting long and deep and slow.

The effect was electric. She started with a deep moan from somewhere low down inside, more animal than human. Then the moans quickened and became higher as her body began to buck faster and faster. Then she squeezed my cock tight in her cunt and pushed me off yelling "Oh God, Oh God, Oh God".

It was all I could do not to cum. I hastily withdrew, because I had more sex in mind. I looked into her eyes, which were far away in the story-land I had conjured up for her. "Turn over." I commanded.

"Oh no, I can't."

"But there's one guy who hasn't had you yet."

"Who?" She had a laugh in her voice now.

"The guy who played with your breasts and helped you to ecstasy. He's got a hard cock and wants to feel those lovely juices pouring out of your cunt and spreading over your mount."

"So long as I don't have to do anything." Saying this, she rolled over onto her front on the bed and spread her legs apart showing her pert bum and revealing her swollen cunt. I put a pillow under her belly to raise her slightly and started to stroke my hard, smooth tip up and down her beautiful receptive mound, going all the way from her clit, past her swollen pussy-lips, right up to her bottom hole.

Louisa doesn't like anal, but she does like to be tormented there. Her bum contracted each time I reached the hole and each time I brushed back down to her clit, she shivered. "No, it's too sensitive."

"Don't be selfish. This guy is gasping for you."

I continued caressing her pussy with the tip of my cock until her whole body began to shake and with her hips moving up and down in a quick rhythm she said, "I want it. I want cock." With that, I thrust myself into her wide, dripping cunt and leaned over, cupping her full left breast in my hand, while pushing my right hand under her and tickling her clit. My mouth nibbled her ear and I began to slide in and out of her, as she began to moan again. I listened to the rhythm of her moans and matched my thrusts just slightly slower, so that she gasped for the next entry.

"No, no, I can't take any more." She was pleading, but I knew what she wanted.

"Don't be selfish, Louisa." I could feel her wriggle to try to get away, but with my body on her, my arms wrapped around her and her clitoris pulsating with my movements, there was nowhere to go. I knew she was close and started to thrust faster. "Go baby, go baby, go." I never call her 'baby', so this added to the illusion that it was someone new.

I stopped suddenly and withdrew slightly. "No, no, don't stop. Take me, take me."

I pulled my hands away and grabbed her hair with one while grasping her hip with the other and started riding her fast. She let out a muffled cry. "No, no. No", and then faster and louder, "Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes..." Her cunt convulsed around my penis as she completely lost control and came for a second time. This time I couldn't hold myself and shot my load deep into her. The mixed juices spread out over her bum and my cock and balls and left a wet pool on the bedcover.

We lay exhausted for a while, neither speaking. Louisa was short of breath. Eventually, I broke the silence. "The thought of having other guys ride you really turns you on, doesn't it?"

"Most girls fantasize about that", she replied.

"But you have been there before, haven't you? When you lived in Madrid, you had a foursome, and you told me you enjoyed it."

"But that just happened and I wasn't with you. Anyway, I don't like the thought of you with another woman." She snuggled close into me.

"So, you would be OK with another man?"

"I'm not saying that." She sounded sleepy.

"But you're not saying no to it either."

No reply. I could hear her gentle shallow breathing as she passed into a deep slumber.

I lay there, awake, and looked at the ceiling. I wondered why it was that the thought of other men turned her on and why it turned me on, while she couldn't imagine the other way around. Then I had an idea. Louisa is very spiritual. I had seen a site for Tantric Sex advertised and Valentine's day was coming up. It was on a Sunday. I decided to book her a session.

I looked up the website and found that the place was only a short tram-ride away from where we were living at the time (in Melbourne, Australia). There were a lot of options, mainly for women to show men "The Tantra", which seemed to be mainly about how a man could learn pleasure a woman by practising on one of the many young bodies pictured. I must admit, I was tempted to book us separate sessions, but I wanted to see Louisa enjoying her gift so I booked a session with Sheba, described as "a God amongst men, capable of demonstrating to women or couples the Joys of the ancient rites of Tantra."

Of course, I took this description with a pinch of salt. Like most men, I can't believe in that sort of spiritual nonsense, but Louisa, as with most of her gender, laps it all up and can even tell you the seven Chakras. Still, the description suggested that the woman would have a heavenly experience and the man would take the first steps in understanding his partner's sexuality more deeply. So I signed us up.

As the day got closer, I was feeling nervous. Louisa thought we were going out for a Valentine's lunch, but she didn't know about the aperitif I had planned. What if I'd gone too far? It felt a bit clinical. But surely it brought together so many aspects of her personality. On Saturday 13th, the morning before we were due to go she was sitting in bed having fun reading Literotica (I thought), while I made us breakfast in bed (Bloody Marys to get over our hangovers from Friday night). She asked if I'd bought her a gift for Valentine's Day.

"Of course, but I'm not telling you what." She's the kind of girl who pokes and shakes Christmas presents to guess what's in them before the day.

"It's just that I've seen this Tantric Sex place and there's a guy called Sheba who sounds like he knows what he's doing. I would have liked that."

My face smiled in relief before I could control it.

Her look changed to one of astonishment and anticipation."Is that what you've got me?"

There was no getting away from it. "Yes."

"Fantastic. Come here, lover-boy." She put the computer down and pulled me on top of her. "Come and get your reward."

On Valentine's day, we were both quite excited, but strangely quiet. A Melbourne February afternoon was just heating up when we left the house. Louisa was looking very sexy in her tank top with a lightweight jacket and a short skirt. She never wears panties with a skirt. As we sat down in the tram, my mind was racing. How would I react seeing another man all over her? It's easy to get turned on by imagining your wife with another man, but what would it really be like? What if he wasn't all over her but just kept telling me what to do? Would I be any good at it? Louisa told me she was having similar thoughts as the tram approached our destination. There was a man opposite who kept re-positioning himself to see if her legs really were naked all the way to her cunt. But unusually, Louisa didn't notice and didn't do any provocative leg-crossing or skirt-hitching. She really was nervous.

We got off in a busy up-market shopping street. It seemed an unlikely setting for a Tantric sex studio. Louisa kept trying to look in the shop windows we passed at the shoes (especially red) and the outfits. I had to remind her that we were booked for 1pm. "You can shop when we come out." We turned up a lane and found the entrance to a stair which looked a bit neglected. The ground floor had a Doctor's clinic, but the entrance to the Tantra place was on the first floor.

Sheba opened the door himself and welcomed us in, taking our jackets. He showed us along a corridor with rooms off. The corridor was dim, with dark walls and a deep red Persian carpet on the floor. Some of the rooms were open and showed silk and wool hangings and mattresses on the floor. "It seems very quiet", I ventured.

"Valentine's day." He replied, "We have a big couples' class taking place in the gym over the road. Everyone else has gone there to help out." I had no idea it was so popular. After climbing a few steps into another corridor he showed us into a room on the right which had green, gold and red wall hangings. The only furniture was two chairs and a small table by an old fireplace. There was a very large mattress on the floor, covered in soft fabric and overlaid with 3 or 4 bath towels. Louisa and I stared at this then exchanged glances. This was where it would all happen. Suddenly it felt very real.

Sheba asked our names and warned us that many people find that when it actually happens or even part way through, many people panic and want to stop. "You must feel that you can do that at any stage, either of you. Don't wait for the other." Sheba was dark skinned and his accent puzzled me. His English was faltering and he didn't speak a lot. He was about an inch shorter than me and didn't seem to conform to the description on the web.

He turned to Louisa. "I'd like you to undress and put on this robe. I will go and prepare, I'll be back in 5 minutes." With that, he left us alone.

Louisa looked at me. "Are you OK with this?" I felt a strange mix of excitement and nervousness. "I'm OK, I think, but what about you? He doesn't seem up to much."

"Oh, you're wrong about that. I can feel the erotic sensuality coming from him. I can practically smell it. Feel me." She pulled my hand between her legs and as it rode up her short skirt to her uncovered mound I could feel the wet juices forming on the lips of her slightly-swollen cunt. "Anyway, I'd better undress." Apart from the skirt, all Louisa had on now was a plunging top and uplifting bra, so this only took 30 seconds. She put on the silk robe and loosely tied the waist.

Sheba appeared moments later, also clad in a light robe and knocked politely on the half-open door before coming in. He asked me to sit and watch and pointed to one of the two chairs while he moved to the centre of the room.

"Come to me," he commanded. Louisa slowly took the three steps over to him. He ran his hands down her arms and then lifted and spread them out, before drawing his hands down her body to her waist. I watched, intent, almost afraid to breathe. Then he pulled her body against his, holding her close, and said, "Put your arms around me". Louisa did as she was asked and I watched as my sexy wife and this new man held each other close for a full minute while he stroked her hair and ran his other hand down her spine.

Sheba then asked her to raise her head to the ceiling and spread her arms like wings. As she did so, the robe fell open and Sheba placed his hands on her neck, cupping her head. He slowly moved his hands down her soft neck towards her breasts and asked her to drop her arms again. Her robe fell to the floor and she was standing there, completely naked beside this stranger. I could feel a tent forming in my shorts. He slowly gazed at her body, from head to toe and then back. "You are beautiful." Then he let his own robe slide to the floor and, taking both hands, led her over to the mattress. I noticed that he was not naked, but wore skimpy briefs.

Without ever letting go of her hand he asked her to lie face down on the mattress. Then he took a bottle of oil I hadn't noticed and began to rub it all over her body. He started with Louisa's shoulders and slowly worked his way down, always having at least one hand on her. I could see by Louisa's movements that she was enjoying every minute of this soft massage and her body responded with subtle little bucks as he passed over her buttocks and rubbed the oil between her legs. She was certainly enjoying it and any doubts I may have had about my reaction to seeing Louisa with another man were answered by the erect cock in my pants. I shifted myself to ease the discomfort. I felt incongruous, fully dressed in the room with my naked wife and her almost naked masseur.

"Holding her right hand Sheba prompted "Roll yourself onto your back" and gently pulled Louisa towards him. The words were unnecessary. Louisa was already moving as if she could feel his every wish, like a ballroom dancer responding to her partner's light touches. Sheba applied oil to Louisa's neck and arms, then gently massaged her breasts while she gave out gentle sighs. As he worked his way over her abdomen and towards her crotch I could see by Louisa's no longer subtle movements that she was becoming very turned on.

Sheba carefully avoided Louisa's shaved pussy and continued to apply oil all the way to her feet, spending time rubbing each of these in turn with both hands. All the while, Louisa's head lolled from side to side and the smile on her face showed that she was in ecstasy. My cock was bursting and I wanted to wank while I watched. As the voyeur in my own wife's love-making I thought I was going to blow it all in the first half-hour. I suddenly became aware that Sheba had stopped his quiet whispers to Louisa and was speaking to me. "I'm sorry, I didn't catch that." I felt like a fool.

"Come over here and join us," he repeated. I got up and began to move.

"Take your clothes off first," I panicked, embarrassed by my huge hardon "but leave your underwear on." I sighed in relief and removed my shoes, shorts and T-shirt.

Louisa moved on to her left side while I was undressing. I know he hadn't spoken to her. He seemed to have a way of communicating with his body. "Lie on the other side of Louisa, Jeff. I want you to hold her head with your right hand and press her heart with you left hand and look into her eyes to re-assure her." I lay down as I was instructed and found myself staring into Louisa's eyes. They were wide open and the expression on her face was one of deep contentment mixed with wonder. I placed my hand on her heart and whispered, "You okay?" She smiled and nodded.

Sheba lay close behind Louisa and began to caress her body. He moved his right hand over her right breast. I could feel it brush past mine and the effect was electric. We had a hand on each of Louisa's breasts. He worked his hand around for a while and then slowly slid it down over her abdomen. He continued down and began to run his smoothly-oiled hand over her swollen mount. Louisa's eyes widened and her body shivered as he brushed her clitoris. Her breathing became short and shallow. I couldn't see what he was doing but she told me afterwards that his finger flicked her clitoris better than any man or toy had ever done before. Her energy seemed to build and build and her body to twist and jump and within 5 minutes she became a bucking bronco. While one of my hands pressed firmly onto her chest and the other cradled her head she seemed to enter another world. Louisa's eyes became wide, wide open and her mouth was in a strange contorted shape as she made sounds I had never heard before. Not just animal sounds, as she had made with me before, but strange primitive sounds. Then she closed her eyes and appeared to sleep.

"Hold her close." It was a command from Sheba. I wanted to hold her anyway, so I pulled her close and stroked her hair. Sheba continued to stroke her back and caress her thighs. Slowly, Louisa seemed to come back to this world and gave me a warm smile. My eyes were questioning how she felt. Her head nodded and her lips smiled. I knew she was fine with all of this. My cock was fit to burst out of the briefs which had seemed large enough when I bought them, but could no longer contain my expanding manhood. A pre-cum wet stain was evident.

I expected that would be it, but Sheba had other plans. "You keep holding Louisa's head, but run your hand over her body." I started to move my left hand down her abdomen, but it was grabbed and gently moved to her side. "Not yet", he said. I slowly caressed her side from her arm to her hips. Meantime Sheba began to move his hand between Louisa's legs, parting them slightly and coming at her pussy-lips from behind. He slid his hand up and down the engorged space between Louisa's legs, sliding the mix of cum and oil round to her anus and back again, occasionally flicking a finger towards her clit or into her vagina. And Louisa was beginning to feel confident. She knew I had a hard-on and she had felt Sheba's brush up against her as he has worked his hand over her oiled body. She moved her left hand forward and rubbed my hardon through the cotton briefs. What I couldn't see was her right hand slowly running down over Sheba's abdomen to his hard cock, also covered by his briefs.

12