The Joy of the Hunt Ch. 04.5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lotheriel
Lotheriel
107 Followers

"Come, Little One, it is time for us to go."

She looks apprehensive. Not scared, but confused. Looking deep into her eyes he repeats the order, his pupils dilating slightly as he does so.

She steps towards him without hesitation, not wondering why she would do so when a moment ago it seemed like such a bad idea. She owes him her life. She does not know who he is, but she feels like that fact alone means he owns her, and she will trust him. His eyes are captivating; her whole being trembles in response to his very presence. There is something about him that makes her want to please him. It confuses her; she has never felt this way before.

She gets into the car. He leans over her to fasten her seatbelt, his breath caressing her neck as he does so.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

They have been driving along dark country roads for more than half an hour before she finds the nerve to speak again.

"Where? Where are we going?"

"Home"

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Just like Chapter 4, this submission was rejected due to too extensive use of quotes. It was originally written "wrapped around" the entire lyrics of "Sweet Child o' Mine" by Guns N' Roses. As it now stands, the first verse remains, setting the tone for the start of the story,

Although I reworked CH.4 to past tense, I have left this in the original present tense. Which do you prefer?

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Original A/N - Wow, this got a lot longer, and a tad darker, than I planned. I hope you don't mind :)

I'm curious if your thoughts on Little One's rather quick submission to Adrian change when you know what kind of situation he got her out of? ;) Also, this is giving you a little inkling of Adrian's two minds regarding her, why he is trying to keep her at arm's length yet cannot help but be enamored by her. This duality started the moment he laid eyes on her, as you can see.

Between the events in this chapter and the first time we meet LO in chapter one, 1 week has passed. In that time she has asked to leave and been denied, realizing she has but traded one captor for another and initiating the flight attempts. She has also learned a little bit about vampires as well as, probably, begun exhibiting the start of Stockholm's Syndrome.

*Chuckles to herself at Hillbilly wannabe-rapist calling Adrian 'Gramps'*

Lotheriel
Lotheriel
107 Followers
12