The Joy of the Hunt Ch. 05

Story Info
Bend or break.
12.2k words
4.69
55.9k
52

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 11/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lotheriel
Lotheriel
107 Followers

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

Disclaimer: This is a work of FICTION, erotic fiction at that. I do in no way, shape or form endorse rape and am a firm believer in that it IS rape no matter if he/she later enjoys it. That does not mean that the fantasy cannot be intensely erotic.

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

Warning: This chapter contains explicit scenes of a sexual and oftentimes brutal nature. There is caning, DP, bondage and cuddling - among other things. There is NOT a lot of plot. :)

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

A/N:

Here it is, the PWP chapter. 12k words of stroke fiction. You can thank me in the comments ;)

Any and all comments welcome, except any version of "That's just not realistic". I did try to keep this within the realm of possibility (with the exception of the two male leads being vampires, that is), but complete realism was not what I was aiming for. Considering the topic, that would have made this chapter deeply disturbing rather than arousing.

Madly erotic fantasy, however, was EXACTLY what I was aiming for. Let's assume that being turned into a vampire will also ensure you get a wonder-cock, shall we?

Please let me know what you think about this chapter. The comment and rating fields at the bottom are there for a reason.

o-o-o-o-o-o

Moments later the black silk blindfold is wrapped around her head, plunging her world into darkness and causing all of her other senses to sharpen. Someone is stroking their palms over her shoulders and chest. At the same time she can feel the ropes around her upper body being tested, then added to. Another double loop of rope is added, encircling both her breasts and digging in to her ribs, pushing her mounds up and out from her body to stand even prouder than they already did.

Suddenly there is a mouth on each of her nipples, sucking, licking, pulling and nibbling her hard buds, pushed even further into erection than before by the rope. The feeling is exquisite and despite all of her conscious efforts to the contrary she can't help but arch her back to try to push her breasts even further towards the magic mouths. She wants to curse at them, cuss them out, but surprises herself by instead releasing a loud moan as the sensation of their tongues circling her nipples causes streaks of lightning to flash through her body .

"Told you." Adrian comments to his brother with a deep chuckle. The rumbling sensation does strange things to her body, just like last night..

"Holy..." Kai sounds amazed at her reaction to the advanced bondage and subsequent manhandling .

"You're right brother, she's a natural." Strong hands stroke her thighs from knee to hip, making her legs weak and causing delicious fluid to pool between her legs.

"Now, less talking, more doing." Both brothers chuckle in unison before she is lifted up by her buttocks and placed on her side on a hard padded surface. The table she noticed before, perhaps? Suddenly there are hands everywhere.

o-o-o-o-o-o

A/N: The next section switches point-of-view between the brothers and does a wrap-around of the timeline with every paragraph.

o-o-o-o-o-o

As by an unspoken agreement Adrian is concentrating on her upper body and Kai on her lower half. Having left them largely alone yesterday, Adrian is enjoying her breast immensely. He is tugging on her buds, burying his face between the soft mounds, and nibbling, licking and sucking at her erect nipples. In a heartbeat he loses his dress pants and briefs, returning to his ministrations of her chest with his throbbing cock right next to her silk clad face. One hand around his shaft, he steers it towards her mouth without saying a word. Once his swollen head touches her lips, she jerks slightly, sticks her tongue out to feel what is there and withdraws again with lips closed tightly at the now familiar taste of his pre-cum.

Kai, meanwhile, is stroking her thighs, her ass cheeks, her abdomen, feeling the delicious smell of her increasing arousal assault his nostrils. He pulls his fingers along her slit, immediately coating them in her juices, and soon after finds her clit with the pad of his thumb. He sees Adrian suck and tweak her nipples as he starts rubbing her clit, using the fingers of his other hand to part her inner lips. She is writhing and moaning under him as he keeps rubbing her, finally sliding two of his fingers into her core, extracting another loud moan from her. His fingers start pumping in and out of her and when he sees Adrian quickly lose his clothes he does the same. Returning to her a split second later he grabs her upper leg and places it on his shoulder, spreading her incredibly wide and giving him an excellent view of her folds, glistening with moisture.

Adrian shakes his head to himself, she still has much to learn. Then he brings his face down to her left nipple and bites down, the pain causing her to gasp. As she opens her mouth to draw her gasping breath he doesn't waste a second before shoving his rock hard erection down her throat, and suddenly all she can do is keep up, moaning at the sensation of him mouth fucking her until stiffening and gasping from another invasion.

Locking eyes with his brother who is already rubbing the engorged head of his erection over her lips and getting ready to make her open her mouth, Kai takes his shaft in the one hand not busy rubbing her clit and aims his veined cock right at her entrance. At the moment Adrian bites down, causing her mouth to open and his cock to enter her mouth, Kai thrusts his rock hard erection into her pussy. His brother has already told him what her slight body surprisingly can take, so he is none too gentle, instead ramming his cock into her until it sinks in to the hilt on the first stroke. It feels fucking fantastic! A groan of pleasure escapes his lips and he closes his eyes tightly at the sensation of her slick, tight walls stretched impossibly wide to take all of him in.

She screams around Adrian's cock as his brother possesses her pussy and he doesn't know if it is from pleasure or pain, or both. He does know that the feeling of the sound she's making while he's mouth fucking her is fantastic, and that's really all that matters right now. He takes a firm hold of the hair in the nape of her neck to help her take his erection deeper and faster, matching his strokes to Kai's so that his brothers thrusts pushes her mouth further onto his cock.

On his end, Kai is in heaven as he continues his fierce thrusts. He leans back to get a good look of his throbbing cock as it slides in and out of this petite little thing. He finds it amazing that her small frame can take him at all but that's no reason to go easy on her. She was rude and obnoxious when he told her to let him fuck her before, so this time he isn't asking, or trying to be gentle. With one hand on her leg over his shoulder and the other on her hip he fucks her hard, relishing in her cries, or perhaps they are moans, muffled by his brother's dick. He lets the hand on her hip slide inwards to be able to rub her clit again, intensely, in time with his brother's thrusts in her mouth and his own pace in her absolutely delicious pussy.

Spreading her this wide gives him a clear view of her other entrance, pink and puckered, but for this moment he is satisfied by watching her sweet pussy stretched to its limits to accommodate his girth. She starts shaking violently as her orgasm comes closer; her blindfold is moist with tears. Not wanting her to cum just yet Kai stops fingering her clit and reluctantly withdraws his cock from her body. Her strangled moans around Adrian"s dick continue, and Kai walks around the table to stand next to his brother, his hands roaming all over her body. They catch each other's eye and Adrian pulls his cock out of her mouth. A quick sob has time to escape her lips before Adrian's erection is replaced with Kai's. He thrusts in her mouth a few times, allowing her the opportunity to taste herself on him, and then removes his hard on to again leave space in her mouth for Adrian's erection.

"That's it Kitten. Suck us both" he manages to get out between gritted teeth as they take turns fucking her mouth and fondling her body. When Kai once again relinquishes his place for Adrian and takes his own throbbing length in his hand, his brother grins at him and uses his fingernail to draw a thin trail of blood along her collarbone. Kai immediately feels his fangs escape his mouth and bends down to lap the blood up, the taste is beyond anything he has tried before. When it is his turn to claim her mouth again he repays the favor by reopening the gash with his fangs for Adrian before rising back up to let his cock savor her sweet lips and tongue.

She is gasping for air every time the cock in her mouth changes and the deep moans that escapes her while trying her best to please them affect them both. Kai moves back behind the table, all the while caressing her body, while Adrian gives her a moment to catch her breath. He licks her nipples and strokes her waist with one hand, the other is firmly wrapped around his own throbbing erection.

When Kai is back in position he again lifts her leg up on his shoulder, this time bending it a bit further forwards towards her shoulders, thus allowing him to penetrate even deeper. With a glance between them the brothers both thrust back in her, none too gently, extracting a muffled wail from the blindfolded girl between them.

The power of Kai's thrust twists her body slightly towards him and she must struggle to keep her head turned enough to keep Adrian in her mouth.

"Yes, Little One, that's right. Fight for it! Fight to suck me!" Adrian pants with one hand behind her head and the other at the base of his cock. He moves slightly upwards, forcing her to stretch her neck to take his length, creating a different angle in her throat. He pushes back in, hits the back of her throat and pauses.

"Little One, Swallow around me!" he orders, and with a loud moan she complies. To her surprise this causes the tip of his cock to slide past the resistance at the back of her mouth and into her throat. Another push of his hips and she finds her nose touching his pubic bone as she's taken his entire length into her mouth. Adrian groans loudly, lost in the pleasure while he continues to take her mouth and throat in long, careful strokes, pausing and pulling out regularly to allow her to breathe.

Kai continues to pound into their petite beauty. Her delicious pussy clenches around him at every thrust. He has learned from Adrian that her previous sexual experience was limited, that she never even tasted cock until yesterday. But now here she is, just look at her! He is beginning to lose it, looking at this delicate, innocent creature swallowing both their massive cocks at once, one in her mouth and one in her oh so tight pussy. He begins to thrust harder into her, alternating between rubbing her clit with his fingers and hitting it with his pubic bone. Her moans around Adrian's cock grow louder and more frantic as Kai's length slides in and out of her, deeper and harder with every thrust.

Again the brothers' eyes meet and in an unspoken agreement they both pick up the pace, while intently caressing her body. Adrian is rubbing her breasts and stroking her nipples, Kai is flicking her clit with one hand and letting the one on her ass which he uses to consistently lifting her sex up to meet his thrusts slide to the side. This allows him to use a finger to play with her puckered back opening, never entering but continuously teasing. She releases a muffled wail at the sensation and her whole body begins to shake again. This time he doesn't move away.

"That's it Kitten, cum for us." Kai coaxes her while his cock pistoned in and out of her. His thumb on her clit picks up the pace even further and the girl is struggling with her bonds, she's writing so hard. He slows the pace of his thrusts and concentrates on her clit for a second, feeling her shake more and more.

"Clench on my cock while you're swallowing my brothers cum Kitten, common, you know you want to!"

Her inner walls start to flutter and he pulls his hips back, pausing for a second while almost completely withdrawn from her. He locks eyes with his brother and with the unspoken agreement he then takes her clit between thumb and forefinger and pinches down on it, hard, while putting all the power a mortal body can take behind the thrust that buries him to the hilt in her, pushing her body further on to Adrian's cock. She wails and thrashes, her whole body arching while the most powerful orgasm in her life swells over her. The vibrations of her screams around his erection causes Adrian to come undone. Roaring with pleasure and throwing his head back he shoots wave after wave of cum down her throat.

Kai holds back another second, waiting for her wave to peak and slowly begin to fade before repeating the process. This time he wets his thumb in his mouth before first pinching and then immediately beginning to apply both pressure and motion onto her swollen clit, The stimulation together with his forceful thrust picks her right back up and immediately sends her into a second orgasm, almost as strong as the first. Losing control at this second clenching assault on his cock he pounds into her another two times before releasing a fierce growl, just like the panther she likened him to. He feels his balls tighten and then release all his pent up anger and frustration along with his seamen deep in her body while her pussy spasms around him.

The aftershocks find him relaxed and content. Adrian reaches over her body to the release one end of her bonds. Pulling it, they quickly untie her body before any cramps set in. Kai withdraws from her and Adrian picks her up from the table, bridal style, and swiftly carries her over to the huge bed, remade with fresh silk sheets. Placing her completely exhausted body between them all three of them lie down on the bed together.

A drop of Adrian"s cum escapes the corner of her mouth and Kai's load is beginning to wet the inside of her thighs as it slowly leaks out of her. She is sweaty, worn and, the brothers agree, absolutely beautiful.

As she once again finds herself cocooned between the two vampires; the overwhelming sense of safety, comfort and contentment returns to her. She whimpers softly while two pairs of hands, previously hard as steel, caress every inch of her with the gentleness of a swan's feather. They are rubbing the marks of the ropes that dug into her arms and chest, removing the blindfold and drying the remains of tears from around her eyes.

"You did really well, Little One, really well." Adrian strokes her hair and kisses her brow, his voice full of affection and pride. She inexplicably feels happy and content at having pleased him, no matter which way it was attained. She knows there is something that should bother her about that when she hears him continue; "Now, have you learned your lesson?"

"Yes Master." She really has. She shouldn't have spoken so to his brother, her other Master. She doesn't know what came over her and feels really sad that she disappointed them both. A small small voice in the back of her head is screaming at her that this is wrong, but she is ignoring it. Instead she turns to Kai.

"I am sorry Master, I am so sorry." Tears fill her eyes again and she buries her face in his chest, feeling his comforting strokes along her spine.

Kai smiles at her and places feather light kisses on every surface of her head that he can reach with his mouth. He stops caressing her for a moment and instead wraps his arms around her, pulling her into his chest and enveloping her in strength, warmth and security.

"Yes, Kitten, I know. We are satisfied, and you are forgiven." She relaxes into his arms.

o-o-o-o-o-o

The petting and stroking continues, gentle and caring. She feels that she has really atoned and gained their forgiveness and their affections. One of them gets up, she doesn't know which one as her eyes are still blissfully closed, only to return with what turns out to be a bowl of warm soap water and two soft sponges. She is lifted up and placed on a towel, still without opening her eyes. Then she feels the sponges gently washing her body, her face, her sex -- any remains of sweat and seamen is removed from her body and soft, feather light kisses are placed on her skin from two directions as the cleansing goes on. Time flows by and she can feel strength return into her mind and muscles, while still being deliciously relaxed.

"Did it turn you on to suck both our cocks, and be fucked by us both, Little One?" Adrian asks her while carefully turning her over and stroking the sponge over her buttocks.

"Yes, Master." It's funny how much easier saying those two words becomes with time. Still, a small voice inside her head seems to be struggling to make itself heard.

"You've never come so hard in your life, have you, Kitten?" Kai continues, the momentary silence suddenly making him realize that he didn't ask a question that Adrian's rules allowed her to answer.

"Am I right?" He continues, amending his mistake.

"Yes, Master." She sighs contently, but the screaming voice in her mind is getting louder.

"So, have you not only learned the important lesson, but are grateful that we taught you?" Kai feels like he is repeating himself, but making his Kitten say the words out loud will admit to them and her that she is beginning to settle into her role as their submissive. They may prod her to say it with their questions, but she needs to express it herself. It is an important step.

Something in her awakens at his words, the inner voice comes to the forefront with a roar. She shakes her head slowly to clear it from the cobwebs put there by the brain washing treatment she has gone through during these last few days. Seriously? He wants her to say that she is grateful they tied her up and fucked her two-on-one? Grateful that Adrian made her deep-throat his huge cock? Grateful that Kai deigned to impale her on his massive erection?

Ok, so maybe a part, a big part, of her wants to say yes. Embarrassingly enough, say yes truthfully, but another, much bigger and most of all older part of her will hear nothing of it. She tries to hold it back, she really does. The part of her that is beginning to learn, beginning to be trained, what they want is very aware that talking back is a very, VERY bad idea, but what is left of her self-esteem will not let her act any other way. She is trying to control herself, so the words do not exit her mouth as aggressively as her unconscious wanted them too. From the sudden tension in her lovers" bodies, it came out harsh enough.

"No Master, I am not grateful that you raped me. My body may keep saying yes, but my mind is still saying NO. That means it is rape. No matter how much you make me want it. Let me go, please. I don't want to be a part of your twisted games anymore." She stops to take a breath but then doesn't dare continue as she feels the rigid state of the two muscular bodies she is sandwiched between. She realizes that even without cussing them out this time, she has taken her statements too far.

Also, thinking about it in the light of what she has learned about them, she has unfortunately issued something of a challenge; to make her want it with her whole being, not just her body. None of them seem like the kind of man to step down from a challenge. As she is contemplating this she notices Kai looking at his brother over the top of her head, a world of words passing between them in that one glance, and then speaks.

"Well, Adrian, I don't know about you but I believe I have rested long enough. It is time to return to the stubborn girl that still does not seem to have learned what we intended her to, despite the previous signs to the contrary." Adrian sighs and nods at his brother.

Lotheriel
Lotheriel
107 Followers