The Joy of Training

Story Info
Woman realizes her deep desires to serve.
2.7k words
4.28
27k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/09/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all began the day I met her. Her crystal blue eyes, her wavy, dark hair, her red, moist lips, and I think most of all, her naïve ways.

I walked into the corner bar and did not notice any one I knew. I strolled up to the bar where I saw her for the first time, sitting alone. Her head hung down in a sullen state. Not to scare this delicate flower away, I sat a couple of stools away from her. The bartender walked to me and I ordered my usual, a sloe gin fizz. I enjoy the exotic taste of the drink. I told the bartender to give the beautiful woman another of whatever she was drinking and I would take care of paying for the first.

I watched as he sat the glass of white wine in front of her. Her head snapped up in surprise. I could hear him relay my request. She quickly looked my way, eyes meeting only for a very brief instance before her head lowered from my line of sight. That was the moment I felt she may be right. I love it when women treat me with respect, showing in different ways the acknowledgement of superiority. I saw her lean across the bar and whisper something to the bartender. He in turn stepped to me and said the lady would like to be accepted in my presence. I looked to her and said, "Please, join me. Sit with me."

She slowly walked to the stool beside me and asked if she may be seated. I was taken by surprise at her most intriguing manner. I didn't want to make her feel as if on display, not yet. I stood and took her hand.

"Let's move to a booth. It is more private there."

The touch of her soft hand as she laid it in my palm was exquisite. I led her to a booth in the rear of the bar. I stopped so she would slide first onto the bench. I followed onto the bench and slid close to her. Putting my arm on the back of the seat, I leaned closer and asked, "Do you have anyone in your life?"

She looked my way, still not meeting my gaze, and said, "Sir, I have no one. I am very ignorant to the ways my souls and body seek. I have been missing a very strong piece to my life. I need a strong man to take me, show me they way. I have never had the pleasure of serving One so understanding of my feelings."

I smiled to myself. A woman needing to learn her own desires with so much to give. I knew at that point for sure, she would be one who I would be able to give all she yearned for.

"Come with me, let me introduce you to your soul."

I slid out of the booth and waited for her to stand with me. She walked, eyes down, with me to my car. I unlocked the door and opened for her to get inside. When I reached my door, she was sitting still, looking at the floor in front of her. I could hear the gears of her imagination spinning.

I drove to my 2-story house, sitting on a large plot of ground. I bought the house for privacy, no one anywhere close to worry with. I pulled my Mustang into the driveway. As I turned the engine off, I looked to her and wanted to be sure, one last time, of her desire to enter the world she had never known outside her dreams.

"You have one last chance to change your mind. If you want out now, let me know. Once you enter my world, you may only leave when I want you to. Do you understand what I am telling you?"

"Yes, Sir", she said in a low voice. She did know one thing about the realm of domination. She never once met my eyes with her own after our initial encounter at the bar. I exited the car, walked to her door, and took her arm in my hand. I led her to the front door of my house. After unlocking the door and opening, I motioned for he to enter. Once inside, I locked the door and turned to her.

"Now first of all, you will follow. In this house, you do everything for me. As long as we are within these walls, you are mine in every way. You will not speak in a rebuttal way. You will obey my every wish, what ever I want, whenever I want. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, Sir. I am yours as you please."

I put my hand on her arm and walked her to a door in the hall way locked with a pad lock. Reaching in my pocket, I pulled out a key ring with many keys. Identifying the right key, I unlocked the pad lock. My hand turned the knob and opened the door. She needed no encouragement to walk down the steps to the cellar. The small light that hung over the stairwell lit only to the bottom of the steps. Once she reached the bottom, she stopped. As I joined her at the bottom, I flipped on a light switch. It lit a far wall across the dark, damp room. I gripped her arm tightly, pushing her toward the light. As we closed in on the area, she could see the many different objects I had placed on hooks on the wall. She looked up at the chain that dropped from the ceiling. Her head swung around to look at each brace, shackle, and eyebolt that protruded from the wall and floor. I sensed her trembling slightly. I am not sure if it was more the chill of the room or the sights.

"Take off your blouse."

I did not hesitate or leave any doubt that I was serious with my command. Her hands reached for the top button. With each button she opened, I felt more and more excited with her obedience. Once her blouse was open, she slid it off her shoulders. She handed it to me, not looking up.

"Turn to face me. I want to see you."

The white lace bra barely covered her nipples, which now were standing out very hard. I thought to myself she must have worn this to excite the men she met. My first step to teach her what she was not to do. I reached out with my hands, pulled the bra down over her nipples, took one in my finger and thumb, and squeezed. I pinched and pulled at her hard nipple. I heard a light gasp of pain and pleasure mixed escape her lips.

"This tells me you are bad. You are a tease to the men, aren't you? You wear these skimpy clothes to show off your body. From now on, you wear these only when I say so and for me. Do you understand?" I said with a sharp pinch.

"Yes, Sir", she managed to slip between clenched teeth.

I released her nipple from my grip. I leaned over and kissed her hard, aching nipple with a soft kiss. I know she felt assured that with the punishment, I also offered her protection, comfort, and care.

"Remove your skirt."

Her hands slid down her sides to the button that held the skirt in place. Once she unbuttoned it, it fell in a heap to the floor. Her black lace thongs barely covered her soft brown patch of hair just above her pussy. I took my time to take in the sight of her sexuality. Her hips curved so smoothly. Her thighs were taut, but smooth. Her legs very well proportioned to her body. She carried herself well.

"Turn around, slowly".

She started to her right, taking small steps to turn her body in a full circle, allowing me to view her in every angle. When her ass was facing me, I reached out to touch her soft skin. I let my fingers trace the edge of her thongs over her creamy ass cheeks. I pulled my hand back to allow her to finish her turn. Facing me once again, I looked at the sexy figure that stood before me, breasts full, nipples pointing forward, smooth, flat tummy leading to a gentle flow to her thighs, her long, sexy legs to petite ankles.

"Put your hands over your head. Hold your wrists close."

As I spoke, she moved to obey each word. As her hands reached above her head, her breasts reached up as if offering me to take them in my hot mouth. I didn't want to take her yet, just get her ready. I reached for the padded cuffs on the wall. I locked the cuffs around her wrists, double checking the fit. I pulled the chain hanging from the ceiling to her hands. A hook was attached to the end of the chain. I put the hook under the short chain that held the handcuffs together. Pulling the adjusting end of the chain, I pulled her hands higher, making her stand on her tiptoes. I let her stand for a moment, to feel her body stretch.

After the brief time, I lowered it enough to make the room for the rest of my plans. Kneeling behind her, I put the shackles that were concreted into the floor around each ankle. Locking them in place, slowly trailed my fingers up the back of her legs. Her knees felt weak as I dragged my fingertips to the back of her thighs. Slowly trailing higher with my fingertips grazing her skin, I reached her ass cheeks. I pulled my hand back and slapped her ass, watching her muscles tighten to the unexpected sting she felt. I saw this was getting to her from the damp spot forming in the crotch of her thongs.

I could smell her scent growing stronger as her desire and passion became more obvious. My strong hand grasped her ass cheeks. I squeezed gently, wanting her to feel the strength of my power, then the tenderness of my touch, keeping her mind, her body off guard. I gripped the waist of her thongs in my ringers, pulling up as I worked them back and forth getting the material between her wet lips, pressing deep into the crack of her ass. I wanted to make sure she felt them filling her slit, spreading her swollen lips. Holding them there for a little bit, not moving, I felt her trying to rock her hips in a vague attempt to feel the stimulation on her throbbing clit.

I moved back and forth slightly with the limited movement she had so she could not achieve her goal. Finally, I released her thongs, letting her down so her feet were flat on the floor. I walked to face her. The way I had her stretched, her head was up. She did everything she could to avoid my eyes. This impressed me. I enjoyed her being so respectful, almost enough to make me change my strategy. She needed this though. Being her first time, I must do this right so she will know, for all times, who is her Master.

I placed my right hand under her chin, her neck thin enough for my fingers to wrap easily around her throat. I put just enough pressure, just enough to make her labor for her breath. I leaned close, putting my lips to her ear and whispered, "You are in my hands. I can squeeze the life from you. I can choke you until you lose consciousness. My hands are your strength, your life, and your hope. You are in my hands from this day forth. I will mold you, shape you, and carefully refine you. Remember the touch you feel now. Mine will be the only one you feel."

I released my grip on her throat, hearing a slight sigh as her lungs filled with air. I reached above my head to the chain hanging down. A double pulley rode in a rail that was bolted to the floor joists to the main level. The chain entwined through the two pulleys to reduce the weight being lifted. I pulled the chain slowly away from where she stood. She leaned forward at her waist as she tried to keep her feet solid on the floor. I hesitated to let her feel relaxed briefly. I pulled a few more inches causing her to lose control of her balance. Her body was suspended between the cuffs locked on her hands and the shackles that held her feet fast. I heard her gasp once again, the fear of losing all control of her balance over taking her emotions. I pulled the pulley just as far as needed to assure her having no way regaining her control. Reaching to the rail, I locked the pulley in place.

I traced her lips with my fingertip, touching her chin, her cheek, and then her neck. I let my fingers graze over her shoulder and down her back. My fingers slid down to her lower back where I gently moved them back and forth. I slid my fingers around to her tummy. I lifted her weight with my hand, pulling her ass into the air. I slid my fingers of my other hand down over her cheeks, tracing her thongs down her to her ass. I let my finger press lightly to her tight hot ass.

Her hips tried to meet my touch as she pushed her body against my hand on her tummy. I kept the pressure tight, releasing her weight each time she attempted to push back, totally controlling her moves. Her breathing quickened, sighs, moans, and whimpers echoing from her throat. I slid my finger inside her thongs. I worked my fingertip just inside her tight muscles, massaging, working, and pressing my finger to stimulate her senses. With one swift motion, I pressed my finger to the knuckle. She let out a yelp as she felt the intrusion.

It quickly turned to a low moan as she welcomed my digit in her body. I moved my finger in and out, gently fucking her ass. I added a second finger, letting her muscles relax at first, and then pressing the two deep. She didn't feel as though she had experienced anal stimulation, but she quickly adjusted and accepted the feeling. The initial pain now turned to swelling pleasure. I twisted my fingers as I worked them in and out of her ass, feeling her tight muscles gripping. I slid my hand holding her weight down, letting my fingers slip inside her thongs. I gently ran my fingers through the light tuff of pubic hair. Slowly trailing lower, I continued to work my fingers in her hot ass. Her moans became louder, more pronounced, as my fingers touched her wet, swollen lips.

I spread my fingers to trace down around her lips. I now held her weight with my arm, my hand fully inside her lace thongs. I put my middle finger just inside her lips, tenderly pulling it up, spreading her lips just enough to feel how wet she had become. As I reached her clit, her body began to shake, knees giving way to the passion deep inside her burning soul. I knew she was ready. The mixture of surprise, stimulation, and new feelings had overwhelmed her. I pressed tight against her clit, massaging slowly. I felt her body convulse, shake, quiver as she let out a long, high-pitched scream into the darkness she saw. I felt her juices flow in squirts from her open pussy, soaking my hand, running down her thighs. She whimpered, moaned, screamed, and gasped as she flowed in one long tremendous orgasm. I felt her ass tighten hard on my deeply buried fingers.

I removed my fingers from her open pussy and ass to hold her up. She choked to catch her breath. I held her until she regulated her breathing once again. Reaching once again to the railing, I unlocked the pulley and slid them back over her body. I unhooked the chain, untied her hands, and removed her blindfold. I carried her to the bed close by as she collapsed in a drained heap. I now saw a very changed face, one with a glow that will never again be sad.