The Joys of Anal

Story Info
Have you shared your dirty pleasure?
927 words
3.99
76k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I like to surprise my lover with things he does not expect. So one day I had invited my best friend over and we waited until we heard him come into the house.

“We’re in here”, I yelled to him. I’m sure he was wondering who “we” was. He came into our bedroom and that’s when I leaned forward and gave Lydia a kiss.

We started to kiss more deeply while I heard him getting undressed in record time. He was hot already I was sure of it. I leaned down and took one of her nipples into my mouth and began to lick and suck on it. I felt his hands on my back, caressing me. He asked Lydia to lay down and lean back, then he told me to get on all fours. We both did as he asked.

“Lick her pussy while I fuck your ass.”

That’s all he said before he slipped his cock into my ass. Lydia opened her legs widely and I could see her pussy was already wet. I started to lean forward a bit, but Jim was fucking me so hard that he actually shoved my face right into her pussy. So I did the only thing I could do, I started to lick at her pussy, gently at first but more urgently as she began to wiggle around on my tongue. Jim in my ass and her wiggling around was all I needed to make me eat her pussy for all I was worth. I used my fingers to spread her open and shoved my tongue inside her. She moaned as did Jim. He grabbed the back of my neck and pushed my mouth into her pussy, telling me once again

“Lick her, keep licking her!”

And I did, faster and harder than I had before. She reached down and pushed my face into her pussy, grinding her cunt against my mouth and tongue. She started cumming in my mouth as Jim came in my ass.

Jim never missed a beat, “Lydia, lick my cum from her ass.”

Lydia looked at me and I just shrugged. She smiled at me and said, “Okay.”

She told me to lay on my back, then lifted my legs back and told Jim to hold them there. Jim had his hands on my ankles faster than I thought he could move. He lifted my ass up off the bed, exposing my ass and pussy to Lydia. She didn’t hesitate at all and dove right in, sticking her tongue in my ass, licking at the cum that was all over my ass and pussy now. Feeling her wet warm tongue in my ass made my pussy ache for attention. She worked three fingers into me and started to fuck me as her tongue licked at my ass. I opened my eyes for a moment to see Jim’s once again hard cock right above me. What could I do? I started to lick at his balls taking them into my mouth while my hand slid up and down his cock. Lydia moved from my ass to my pussy and started to lick at my clit, working it with her tongue. She used her fingers to open me up, then slid her tongue inside me, wiggling it around and sliding in and out of me. I moaned loudly as I took Jim’s cock and shoved it in my mouth. I started to suck on him and played with his balls with my hands, then worked a finger into his ass. The moan he let out, sent me over the edge and I started cumming. Lydia licked faster as I started to cum and she never stopped until I was done.

“I gotta fuck someone, my cock is ready to explode!”

Lydia was on her back, legs in air so fast I couldn’t believe it. And I was happy to help her get fucked. I took her ankles and lifted her ass up for Jim. He wasted no time and slid into her ass and started fucking her hard. Well I couldn’t just sit there and do nothing so I took Jim’s hands and placed them on her ankles, then got off the bed and slid under him. I told him to lean forward a bit. He did and I quickly spread his ass and started to lick at him. I poked my tongue into him, tongue fucking his ass. He fucked Lydia even harder as my tongue slipped deeper inside him. I spread him wider and shoved my tongue in as deeply as I could, working as much of my tongue in him as possible. I leaned my head down further and started to lick at his cock as it slid in and out of Lydia, but that wasn’t enough for me.

I leaned further and started to lick at her ass too. Licking at her ass as he slid in and licking his cock as he slid out. It only took a few seconds of me doing that before both of them started to cum. Jim collapsed on top of Lydia and I got up and laid on the bed next to them. We all had satisfied looks on our faces, but apparently Jim was not done. He looked at us both and said,

“Okay now I want you ladies to 69 and eat each other out, while I go back forth between the two of you and fuck your pussies.”

God he was incorrigible. Of course we were only too happy to comply.