The Judge

Story Info
She judges a competition, but how to pick a winner?
5.2k words
4.42
44.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi.

You might remember me. My name is Ellie - and I'm a slut.

Not always you understand, but sometimes. Normally, I'm almost demure. But when my lustful desires take over, I just have to get away and do something about them -- and that's were you might remember me from. I wrote all about my adventures a little while ago. Well, if you read my diaries then you'll know that sooner or later those lustful desires were going to come back. Well, not so long ago they did.

And so I went away again.

And this is what happened on my second night in Spain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My pussy felt as if it was on fire. I'd been on holiday for two days, and hadn't even started to satisfy my lustful cravings. I glanced across at the bed as I walked through my hotel room, at the toys strewn there. I'd only just got out of the shower, where I'd spent an awful long time caressing my body and plunging my fingers inside my pussy until I'd exploded with the most wonderful orgasm, but still I wanted, needed, more. I knew that what I really needed was a nice, hot cock. But somehow, since I'd arrived back in Spain, I just hadn't got what I wanted. Oh, there'd been opportunities, but it was if I was waiting for something else, something special, something different, to come along.

I glanced at the clock, and saw that I had a good hour until I needed to get dressed and ready for dinner. After that, I was planning to go out and explore the bars along the sea front. I reached for the towel that I'd dropped on the end of the bed, catching sight of the toys again as I leant over, my full breasts swaying forward. I was planning to go out onto the balcony for a while to dry off in the early evening sun, but seconds later that was forgotten as I sat at the end of the bed, propped up against several pillows, my breast in one hand while I ran the fingers of the other around my engorged clit.

I moaned as I tweaked a nipple, softly at first and then harder as other fingers traced a circle around my clit. I glanced across at my reflection in the mirror on the dressing table at the end of the bed, at my flushed face. Without really thinking, I got up and quickly tilted the mirror forward. Settling back down, I sighed as I watched in the mirror as my fingers disappeared into my pussy. I fingered myself slowly, relishing the feel of at least something inside me. I sighed as little tremors of pleasure ran through me, my already hard nipples tightening even more as I tugged on them gently.

I closed my eyes for a moment and laid back, settling into the pillows as my fingers found a good, steady rhythm across my clit and deep inside my wanton pussy. With a sigh, I pulled my fingers from my pussy and licked them slowly, tasting my juices before I felt around the bed for the toys. I found one of my favourites, a small vibrator, slender and short, but which felt amazing on my clit. I opened my eyes and watched in the mirror as my fingers and toy did their work, each alternating between my clit and pussy.

My body was on fire, my nipples aching with desire. I pinched them fiercely, clamping the vibrator between my thighs to free up my hands. I pulled the toy from my pussy, needing something more. I grabbed another vibrator, a long, thick one that was so cock like it was scary. I threw my legs apart and watched in the mirror again, my wet pussy and the tight rosebud of my ass staring back at me. I could the shininess of my juices were they'd trickled slowly down between my taut cheeks.

With a wanton groan, I grabbed the small toy again and quickly sucked it, before guiding the moist plastic towards my ass. I relaxed as it slid inside me just enough to send waves of pleasure through me. I fucked my ass gently, my fingers swirling slowly around my clit again. My ass tightened around the vibrator, holding it in place while I held my lips apart and slipped the thicker cock into my hot pussy.

Through blurred eyes, I watched in the mirror as I fucked myself, as I toyed with my clit, as I pulled on my already swollen nipples. I watched my breasts swaying as I drove the cock into me, faster, deeper. I watched as a flush rose through me, as my mouth hung open. I watched and felt my orgasm build, and then burst through me, driven by my toys and my fingers, by my need and lust, my ass and pussy full.

I gasped and cried out as my body rocked with pleasure. I held the toys inside my body, my thighs tight together as I squeezed my breasts, as my orgasm flooded my body before running its course. I eased the toys out of me, before flopping back onto the bed, gasping for breath, my body slick with perspiration.

Once I'd got my breath back, I took another shower, and this time I managed to behave while I washed, while I went and sat out on the balcony, a towel wrapped loosely around me. I let the sun dry me off before heading back into the bedroom, pangs of hunger telling me that it was time for dinner. Or was it pangs of another sort telling me to get dinner -- and hit the town?

As I walked back into the bedroom and dropped my towel, I caught sight of myself in the full length mirror. My red hair hung loosely around my shoulders, framing my face. I always thought my nose was too small, but my bright eyes and full lips more than made up for it. I turned sideways, and checked out the upward tilt of my full breasts, the hard, pointed nipples. I shivered as I ran a hand over my flat stomach, before turning around to check out my firm, rounded ass and long, slender legs in the mirror.

"Not bad," I murmured to myself as I turned to face the mirror again, casting my eyes one more time over my lightly tanned body, with only my mound standing out, plump and white, its covering of short red hair doing little to hide what lay beneath.

I quickly combed my hair out, leaving it loose around my shoulders. I grabbed favourite black bra and thong, a tight vee neck tee shirt that showed off my breasts to perfection, and a short flared skirt. I looked at the bra, and then discarded it before pulling the thong up my legs, making sure that it was settled nicely around my mound before pulling the red skirt on after it.

I looked in the mirror again, taking pleasure in the sight of my breasts. I pulled on the white tee shirt, loving how it clung to my breasts. The material was already rubbing my nipples, making them rise up, my clothes doing nothing to hide them. I grinned at myself as I checked my hair again. A quick spray of perfume, and I was ready.

"Girl," I told myself in the mirror, "you're looking good!"

I slipped on a pair of stilettos that showed off my legs, grabbed my bag and was gone, my short skirt swirling around my thighs as I headed for the lifts. I strolled into the restaurant and headed for the table I'd been allocated when I arrived. I enjoyed the walk through the crowded room, knowing that so many eyes were on me -- the eyes of men who lusted after me, and of women who were either jealous or envious, or who wanted me as well.

I took my time over dinner, enjoying the attention of the handsome Spanish waiters. Part of me wanted to rush, but part of me wanted to take my time. And as I did, I felt an unexpected sense of anticipation building. I suddenly knew that tonight was going to be something special, that this was what I'd been waiting for. I had no idea what that something was, but my pussy was throbbing unbearably at just the thought, my already hard nipples tightening against my tee shirt.

After dinner, I stuck to my plan and headed down towards the sea front. The streets that were lined with tacky souvenir shops during the day were now alive with the throbbing beat from a multitude of bars, the music bouncing off the closely packed buildings. I took my time, enjoying the sights and sounds around me, the attention I was getting. I smiled flirtatiously a few times, and frowned discouragingly a few more as I made my way towards the sea front.

The sea breeze caught my skirt as I turned to walk along the bar and club lined promenade, but I didn't bother to stop it as it rose high up on my thighs. I wandered into the first bar and slid onto a high bar stool, crossing my legs carefully as I ordered a glass of white wine. I looked around as I sipped my drink, seeing a typical Spanish sea front bar. I decided that it wasn't the place for me, and finished my drink quickly before sliding off the stool.

The next bar was much the same, though this time I stayed long enough to chat for a few minutes to a group of Germans of about my age. They were talking excitedly about a new club that had just opened where "anything goes", and I knew straight away that that was the place for me. I finished my drink and headed off in the same direction as them.

I found it straight away, although to be honest the crowds outside and the flashing lights gave it away a bit. There was a long queue of people waiting to get in, so I put on my sauciest walk and headed straight towards the doorman at the front of the queue, my skirt swirling around my legs. A brilliant smile and I was let through, along with a few others.

I stepped inside, and immediately felt those behind me pressing forward. I felt a hand curling around my ass, squeezing a cheek gently. I grinned to myself and moved away without looking back, my nipples taut under my tee shirt. I made my way around the club, swaying with the music as I walked, but ignoring the open invitations to dance.

The club seemed to be split into four parts, each with its own dance floor. Each of the parts pounded to a different sort of music, except the last one I saw which was being used for running competitions and the like. Without thinking, I moved onto the dance floor nearest me, automatically swaying in time with the music bouncing around me.

I danced for a while, lost in the music, my arms above my head at times. The heat in the club washed over me, making my already tight tee shirt cling to my body. A few people danced in front of me, both men and women, but for now I just smiled back, enjoying their attention. But something deep inside me was still telling me that something was going to happen.

The dancing had made me thirsty, as well as hot in all sorts of places. I made my way to the bar and bought an iced coke, that I sipped as I wandered around the club again. Two men looped their arms through mine and tried to guide me back to the bar, and for a moment I was tempted, but with a smile and a promise to "catch them later" I moved on.

In the competition area, some sort of beauty contest was just ending. I smiled as the winner tugged her tee shirt back down over the lacy bra that barely hid her full breasts, and for a moment I wondered what I'd missed. But then my attention was caught by the disc jockey that was running the competitions, a tall, dark Spaniard who just oozed with a confident sex appeal.

"Okay," he called out to the waiting crowd in his heavily accented English, "It's the boys turn now ... or should that be the girls turn?"

He paused as the crowd laughed and cheered.

"Do we have any contestants?" he asked.

More cheers went up as a man was pushed onto the dance floor by his mates, and then another as two more strutted forward, soon to be joined by a fourth. The disc jockey called them over to where he was stood, while four chairs were quickly lined up with numbers on them.

"Okay," the disc jockey called, "we have our contestants."

Another cheer went up as the four men waved to the crowd, which was noticeable bigger than it had been.

"Now," he asked the four of them, "You know why you're here?"

They all nodded, a couple confidently, the others nervously. The crowd was pushing forward now, and I felt another hand curling around my ass.

"Right," the Disc jockey called out, "all we need now is a Judge! Come on ladies, who will judge Cock Of the week?"

A mixture of laughing and cheering went around the crowded room, but no volunteers. In the end, he called out to Angel, one of the bar staff, to come and help out. A tall, dark haired girl, clearly prepared for her role, sauntered onto the dance floor, quickly applying some red lipstick before reaching for the edge of her short, tight tee shirt.

"I'll do it!"

Angel stopped dead, a mixture of relief and disappointment crossing her face as the disc jockey looked around. It was only when I felt his eyes burning into me that I realised it had been me who'd spoken.

With the cheers of the crowd ringing in my ears, I stepped forward, someone taking my drink from my hand. I walked over to the disc jockey, who wrapped an arm around me and asked me my name.

"Okay, folks, this is Ellie and she's going to judge Cock Of The Week."

Another cheer, even louder this time.

"Gentlemen, draw a card."

My knees were trembling as I watched him hold out four cards for the men to choose from, each with a number on it. The contestants took their cards and went so sit on the allocated chair, all of them looking more nervous than they had a moment ago.

"Let's begin!" yelled the disc jockey, his cry drowned out by another cheer.

As one, the four men stood up and pulled their tee shirts over their heads. As they stood looking around, I ran my eyes appreciatively over their bare chests, and, as they stripped down to their underwear, over their strong legs -- and everywhere else. They stood, naked except for the bulging underwear, waving again, expectant grins on their faces. Angel passed me the lipstick, and only then did it start to really sink in. But suddenly my pussy was on fire again -- and I knew that this was what I'd been waiting for.

I stepped forward and waved back to the cheering crowd before quickly applying some lipstick. I handed it back to Angel, who still held her hand out. I remembered then how she'd been reaching for the edge of her tee shirt.

With a roar echoing around me, I turned to the crowd and tugged my tee shirt up, stopping as it reached the bottom of my breasts. And then I swept it over my head, standing with my arms stretched, showing off my swaying breasts to everyone who wanted to look. And I wanted them all to look. I tossed the tee shirt to Angel, and then walked across to contestant number one.

I dropped to my knees in front of him, reaching out to run a hand over the bulge in the front of his boxers. I tugged them down sharply, freeing his already hard cock. I stared for a moment. His cock wasn't very long, but it was very thick, and very hard, the bulging tip exposed, his balls like two hard stones nestling beneath. I leant forward and without hesitating took all of him into my hungry mouth.

I sucked hard, my hands on his hips, and then his ass as my head bobbed up and down, red lipstick smearing along his thick shaft. I looked up at him, past his hard, flat belly and strong, hairy chest, to his face. His eyes were closed, his head thrown back. As my tongue and lips worked on his strong cock, I heard his moans even about the cheering crowd. I felt him tense, and knew that I could make him cum if I wanted to. But I guessed that what the crowd wanted to see was all four cocks standing proud, so reluctantly I gave number one a last suck, kissed the tip of his cock as it stood out from his body, and then shuffled across to number two.

Even as I arrived in front of number two, he was already dragging his cock free from his boxer shorts. If number one was short and thick, then number two was definitely long and slender. His cock hung down over his balls, just waiting for some attention. I could feel him throbbing as I wrapped my hand around him and drew just his cock head into my mouth. He groaned as I cradled his balls, massaging them slowly with one hand, while reaching back across to number one with the other, determined to keep them both hard.

Number two rocked his hips, pumping his cock slowly into my mouth. I grasped his shaft, stopping him from going too deep, especially when he speeded up, just as I knew he would, just as I wanted him to. I let my mouth hang loose as he fucked it, only pulling away when he tried to grasp my head and pull me tighter.

I rocked back on my heels, staring at his long cock as it jutted from his body, dripping from my mouth and his pre cum. With a grin, I gave it one last stroke and shuffled across to number three. I looked up at him for the first time, and my already over heated pussy went into overdrive. I rubbed his bulging cock as my eyes raked over his broad, muscular chest and flat belly, over his powerful thighs, and then back up to his bright blue eyes.

With my eyes still on his, I grasped the elastic of his underwear, and slowly peeled them down his thighs and off. I heard an appreciative gasp from the crowd around me, and I knew why when I looked down and saw his cock for the first time. It looked thick and heavy, hanging over his taut balls. His skin was already peeled back, a drip of pre cum forming. He wasn't as thick as number one or as long as number two, but his cock looked just perfect.

A searing heat seemed to shoot through my hand as I touched him for the first time. I pushed his cock up against his flat belly and ran my tongue slowly along his shaft. The second time I started as low down as I could reach between his balls, and licked slowly up to the very tip before drawing him into my mouth. He tasted amazing, his cock fitting me perfectly. I swirled my tongue around him, licking and sucking, feeling him grow inside me.

I glanced across and saw that one and two were both slowly stroking their own cocks, so I concentrated on number three, reaching behind him to caress his firm ass as I sucked hungrily on his swollen shaft. I pushed him back up against his belly and licked his balls, drawing them into my mouth one at a time. His hips moved gently as I took his cock back into my mouth, working with me, and I wanted nothing more than for him to pump his cum into my wanton mouth. Somehow I stopped myself, pulling away from him as his deep moans began to echo around me.

I moved back and looked at his cock again. It jutted from his body at a right angle, perfectly straight apart from a gorgeously curved tip, and I knew that I had to feel it inside me. I reached out for him again, but stopped as the disc jockey called out "number four".

I shuffled across again, this time looking up at a tall coloured man who looked pretty confident that he had the competition sewn up. He looked at me, smirked, and then tugged his own boxers down. I gasped and sat back on my heels. His cock hung long and limp over his huge balls, but even as I reached out tentatively to touch him, it reared up, straightening at an alarming rate.

"Go on then," he murmured, reaching out and pulling me forward as the crowd cheered.

I licked across his big purple cock head, just catching the taste of his salty pre cum before his cock jerked away, swaying menacingly before me as he held my head still. He rocked his hips, his cock swaying in front of me until he guided my mouth onto it, his fingers caught in my hair. He thrust forward, driving his cock into my mouth before I could grab his shaft. I felt him hit the back of my throat before I could jerk my head away. He calmed down then, and I stroked him, both my hands wrapped around his shaft, pulling on him until he stood massively erect.

"Do we have a winner?" the disc jockey called out.

I stood up, my legs shaky and started at the four cocks, all standing erect. My pussy was throbbing unbearably, and my nipples were aching and erect. I could still taste all of them in my mouth, and I wanted more, I didn't want this to end. The crowd was closer now, closing in with their excitement.

"Do we have a winner?" he shouted again, above the cheers of the crowd as they watched number four preening in anticipation.

I reached out and stroked his cock quickly, and then the others, holding and caressing them as if I was picking a winner.

12