The Judgment of Harris

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarshAlien
MarshAlien
2,703 Followers

When he was naked, he turned his attention to the patient Tiffany. She had chosen a sleeveless black mini-dress that set off her blonde hair and gorgeous skin and showed off her seemingly endless legs.

"Would you like to undress me, Harris?" she asked.

She turned around without waiting for an answer. Harris stepped behind her and knelt down. Those five inch heels had to be uncomfortable, he thought. No doubt she would appreciate having them off first. He carefully undid the straps and held them in place while Tiffany stepped out. As he began to rise, he saw that Tiffany had pulled up the bottom of her dress, displaying her slender ass to his gaze.

"Kiss it," Tiffany whispered.

Tiffany felt him plant his lips on the creamy white skin and begin to follow her suggestion. Tiffany purred, pushing her ass further back against him. She felt his hands slide up her thighs and heard the catch of his breath as he realized that the panties that he expected to find were no more than a thong. She felt it slide off her hips under his tugging. His mouth slipped into the crack between her cheeks and she bent over, her hands resting on Harris's bed, to give him even more access. She loved the way he buried his nose between her cheeks as his mouth slid further down to ravish the bottom of her slit with soft, wet kisses and long, steady strokes of his tongue.

"Harris," she whispered. "I want to see you."

"Hmmm?" Harris asked, dragging his face away from the perfection in front of him.

"Take my dress off," she moaned, "and let's get on the bed."

"Okay," Harris agreed.

He stood up and unzipped the little dress. Tiffany let it slip forward off her shoulders and fall to the floor. After a few seconds of fumbling, Harris gently opened her black lace bra and let it slip from his fingers.

Tiffany turned to sit on the bed and then lie back against the pillows. Her legs, crowned by the sparse blonde thatch at their intersection, opened to invite Harris's return. To Tiffany's delight, he moved to the end of the bed and crawled up, taking her thighs over his shoulders as his mouth found her wetness once again.

She was a delicious blend of tangy sweetness, her juices flooding his mouth with each suck of his lips and each swipe of his tongue. She was moaning softly, her hands wrapped in his hair, her thighs squeezed against his ears.

"Harris," she whispered. "Baby. So good."

He continued to make love to the sensitive, swollen flesh, ferreting out the tiny button of her clitoris and wrapping his lips around it.

Tiffany's voice became a long, drawn out wail and Harris glanced up over that lovely mound. His eyes took in those lovely firm breasts, each topped with a small pink areola perfectly centered around a tiny, stiffened nipple. He studied her face. Her eyes were shut, her head thrown back against the pillows. Her mouth was an ecstatic circle, keening her satisfaction.

Perhaps it was because he had momentarily stopped licking, or perhaps because Tiffany had an innate sixth sense that told her when she was the subject of adoration. She blinked her eyes and looked down at him.

"What do you want now, lover?" she asked. "Tell me."

Harris lifted his mouth a fraction of an inch off Tiffany's pussy.

"I want you," he said. "I want to -- to fuck you."

Tiffany smiled.

"Then fuck me, baby," she cooed.

Harris crawled forward again, enjoying the way that Tiffany kept her calves on his upper arms to let him spread her even further apart. He paused to give each nipple a suck and then felt his cock meet the well-lubricated lips of Tiffany's opening.

"Mmmmm, yes," Tiffany whispered as he pushed slowly into her. "Slowly, lover. Slowly to start."

Harris was happy to take her advice. He set a slow, even pace, thrusting through her velvety folds and then withdrawing. Tiffany greeted each renewed attack with a murmur of satisfaction and lamented each retreat with a twist of her delicate fingers into the pillow on which she rested those beautiful golden tresses.

"Faster now, baby," she said. "Faster now."

Harris gradually picked up the tempo until he could hear the slap of his thighs against hers. His hands were wrapped around her slender waist, pinning her to the bed as he impaled her with each plunge into her core.

Suddenly he felt her body tremble just before it stiffened. Her fingers left the pillow and gripped his upper arms, the well-manicured nails digging into the flesh. Her legs, previously folded over his arms, went rigid, squeezing him just he felt her pussy squeeze him.

"Cumming," she gasped, her voice coming in soft pants. "Cum with me. Harris"

Once again Harris O'Connor was happy to comply. The two came simultaneously. This turn it was Harris's turn to collapse on the bed, although it didn't take long for Tiffany to squirm out from underneath and nestle herself underneath his arm.

**********

"Shit!"

Her three friends turned to look at Kelly, shocked looks on their faces. Their ninth grade clique wasn't the "good girls," but they did try to save their profanity for when they really needed it. The three followed Kelly's eyes and each muttered "shit" beneath her breath.

"First we have to watch that Amazon," Brittany said, "and then yesterday that little blonde princess."

"Yeah," Andrea added, "but neither one of them had a body like that."

"Shit," they all said in unison.

The girl approaching them had what they all hoped for, a perfect 36-24-36 figure. By some miracle of engineering, though, her crochet bikini, tan outlined with red, made her breasts look even larger and her waist even smaller. It just wasn't fair.

Ivy had heard all about the junior high school girls at the pool. Diana and Tiffany had both taken great delight in relating their exploits at the pool and in Harris's apartment in graphic -- often pornographic -- detail.

"Hey, girls, how are you?"

"Fine," Kelly said. "What's up?"

"Not much," Ivy said with a shake of her head. "Mind if I sit with you?"

"Okay," Andrea said. "So, um, are you like in college or something?"

"Yeah," Ivy said. "Down in Alabama."

"I noticed you had a little accent," Brittany said.

"Can't help that," Ivy said with a laugh. I grew up in North Carolina."

"So what are you doing in Troy?" the fourth girl, Natalie, asked.

"My boyfriend and I were headed for Saratoga," Ivy explained. "I found out he's been cheating on me when he got a phone call from this bitch I thought was my friend. So I made him drop me off here."

"Cheating on you?" Kelly asked in disbelief.

Ivy shook her head.

"It happens, ladies. Men are scum."

The girls all nodded.

"Not that I couldn't use one, if you know what I mean. We all have needs, don't we?"

"Tell me about it," Andrea said.

"I got a flight home tomorrow," Ivy continued. "So I figured I'd rent a car in the meantime. That's where I found out about the pool. So, any cute guys here?"

She looked around the pool.

"Well, there's Harris," Brittany said.

"Brittany!" Kelly protested.

"Is he already claimed?" Ivy said. "Don't worry. I'm not a poacher."

"It's not like he even looks at us," Andrea informed Kelly. "See the lifeguard?"

"Yeah," Ivy said. "Cute, huh?"

"Yeah," the four girls said in a dreamy tone.

Ivy burst out laughing.

"He's had a different gorgeous girl hit on him the last two days in a row," Natalie said.

"Oh, well," Ivy said. "I'll just have to look elsewhere."

"Are you kidding?" Kelly said. "Look at you. I'd kill to be built like you."

"What are you girls, sixteen?"

"Fifteen," Andrea said.

"Well, hell," Ivy said. "I didn't get these until I was a junior in high school. You girls will all be knockouts."

They all smiled at this new goddess's praise.

"So go for it!" Kelly said after a pause.

"What's that?"

"Harris," she said. "Go get him, girl."

"You think?" Ivy asked.

"He's been looking over here," Andrea said. "I'll bet he'd go for it. You need to wait a little bit, though."

"So he gets his eyes full of you girls?" Ivy asked. "I'm not that dumb."

All four girls laughed.

"Nah," Kelly said. "There's always a lull around three o'clock. Wait 'til then and you can go up and talk to him."

"In the meantime," Brittany said, "take my seat. Then you can stretch out with your legs pointed right toward him. Give him a good look at that bod."

**********

Harris took another good look at the body of Ivy Dalton. She had ended their Chinese dinner together by telling him -- not asking him, but telling him -- that what she wanted more than anything at that very moment was to go back to his apartment so that they could make love together. They had undressed each other, smiling, laughing and openly appreciating each other's bodies. They even shared a laugh at the "oh, sugar" that followed Ivy's stumble when she tangled her feet in the panties she pushed to the floor

But they stopped laughing when they climbed into bed together. Ivy couldn't laugh with her mouth full of cock. And Harris, eating out Ivy's pussy, its thick, dark curls matching so beautifully the long, raven-colored hair that she had been wearing in a French braid earlier that evening, was too busy to laugh. He lay beneath her, her slit plastered against his face, her pendulous breasts flattened against his stomach as she sucked on him.

She had finally pushed him off, telling him that he was just too good at that for her to let him go on much longer. Instead, she had turned around, still on her hands and knees, and looked back over her shoulder.

"I want you," she said.

"I want that," she added with a nod toward his saliva-coated cock.

Harris got to his hands and knees. He took a moment to admire Ivy's beautifully curved ass, its flesh jiggling ever so slightly as she invited him to approach. Her face, framed by those dark locks that she had let tumble out of the braid while she was sucking, carried a similar invitation in its large, brown eyes and its full, dark lips.

And those breasts. They hung beneath her, swaying from side to side. He longed to touch them, to squeeze them in his fingers, to knead them.

"Harris," Ivy whined. "Come on."

He quickly moved behind her. He confidently circled one hand around her waist and slid his fingers through those dark curls.

"Are you ready?" he asked, strumming his fingers across her clit.

"God!" she cried. "I've been ready since we left the pool. Get your finger out of my -- out of there and put that big thing in me."

With one hand on Ivy's hips, he pressed his thighs against hers and slid his cock into her. It was evidently far too slow for his date. She pushed herself back against him, groaning when he bottomed out inside her. He hadn't expected to meet her quite so suddenly, and the force knocked him a little off balance. He reached out wildly for her shoulder, but his his hand slipped off, down over her ribcage, and grabbed hold of her breast.

"Yes," she said with a long hiss. "Squeeze my boob, lover. Squeeze it hard."

He felt the skin give way to his fingers, the flesh expand into his palm. He felt the big fat nipple that he had seen when they were undressing harden against the knuckle of his middle finger. He heard Ivy groan.

"Oh, sugar," she whispered again.

Ivy Dalton may have been sugary sweet, and her body a sybarite's delight, but she made love with abandon. As he slammed into her over and over from behind, he thought he heard yet another whisper from her.

"Sorry?" he gasped.

"Spank me," she said louder.

"Spank you?" he asked.

"Spank my rear end!" she screamed at him.

He spanked her rear end with the hand that wasn't otherwise occupied with that gorgeous globe of flesh that hung beneath her. It was enough to drive Ivy higher and higher, until finally her body shook with a long, sustained series of climaxes. The last of them pulled Harris into a climax of his own, as her pussy clutched at his dick like it had no intention of letting him go.

They both collapsed forward on the bed.

"That was amazing," Harris whispered into her ear.

"You're amazing, Harris," she whispered into the pillow beneath her.

**********

"So about those girls that you, um, saw last week," Ellen began.

Harris reacted with visible alarm.

"How do you, um . . ."

"They're friends of mine," Ellen said, reaching across the table to take hold of Harris's hand.

"All three of them?"

Ellen nodded.

"I kind of gave them your name," she said. "They were arguing about which one was sexier and I kind of told them that you would help them decide."

"I thought you liked me yourself," Harris protested. When he had returned to the pool yesterday, after a weekend in which he had started to once again dream of Ellen rather than the three goddesses who had visited him the week before, she had been there. Her eyes had lit up when Harris had asked her if she would like to go out to dinner.

"I do like you," she said. "I thought it was a pretty nice gift. Plus I did think that going out with them would maybe give you a little more confidence. So you would, you know, ask me out."

Harris smiled.

"Well, it worked. I asked you out the first day you came back."

They had gone to a Japanese steakhouse and spent the evening talking until they were finally kicked out. The evening had ended with a long kiss at the door of Ellen's house, a kiss that promised much more in the days to come.

For their second date, the very next evening, Ellen said she wanted to go to T.G.I. Fridays. They had been given a booth which had already been reserved for them by Ivy, Diana, and Tiffany, who occupied the booth on the other side of the glass divider.

"Yes," Ellen agreed. "You still have to decide about the girls, though. They're the three seniors in my sorority. Whichever one is sexier will be our president next year."

"That's an odd sort of election," Harris said with a laugh. "Having the candidates sleep with a judge from another school."

"It's kind of an emergency. Please?"

Harris rolled his eyes.

"Fine. Jeez. Sexier? What do I know from sexier?"

"All you have to do is pick one."

"That first girl -- Tiffany? -- was gorgeous."

"She is very pretty," Ellen agreed.

"But sexy? I don't know. Have you ever seen the Paris Hilton sex tape?"

"Um, no."

"Yeah, right. Me neither. But I heard about it. She's very pretty, too. But I heard she kind of fucks like she wants to be worshipped. Sort of like Tiffany."

"I really don't think I want to hear about --"

"It was like 'you may now please me.'" He stopped and looked around. "What was that noise?"

"What noise?" Ellen asked. She knew perfectly well that it was the sound of Ivy and Diana snorting.

"Anyway, Diana was like just the opposite. Beautiful muscles. That's sexy."

"So Diana?"

"Eh, not so much. It was like 'you will now please me.' I spent the whole night in fear that I had gone to bed with a praying mantis. Do you know about praying mantises?"

"No."

"The male and female do it and then the female eats the male. I mean literally. There it was again. I can't believe you can't hear that."

"I have poor hearing. So that leaves Ivy."

"I liked Ivy. Ivy was nice."

"Nice?"

"Maybe a little too nice."

"What does that mean?"

"I think she's congenitally incapable of swearing."

Ellen grinned. That was quite true.

"She kept saying 'oh, fudge' and 'oh, sugar.'"

Ellen started to giggle.

"I was afraid that in the middle of sex she was going to ask me to fudge her and I'd burst out laughing.

"'Fudge me, baby,'" Harris said in a breathy voice as Ellen shook with laughter. "'Fudge me harder.'"

"Stop it!" Ellen yelped. Her voice covered up the snorts from Diana and Tiffany.

"You shouldn't have to worry about laughing while you're making love."

"No. Look. Here's a piece of paper. All you have to do is write a name on the line right there."

"This line, right here?'

"Right there."

"Fine. Give me a pen. There."

Ellen stared at the paper for a long time before looking up at Harris with an expression of horror.

"You can't do that," she whispered.

"Why not?" he whispered back. "And why are we whispering?"

"Because you're supposed to pick one of them."

"It says, 'The sexiest Gamma Phi Beta is blank' and I filled in the blank."

"But we haven't even had sex yet."

"Yet?"

Ellen blushed a deep scarlet.

"The other girls all put out on the first date," Harris pointed out. "It's not my fault you're all coy and flirty."

"Then why me?"

"Because of the way your eyes flash when you laugh. You're smart and clever and fun to be with. You're even quicker than I think I am. You, Ellen McKay, are sexy."

Ellen picked up the paper and folded it in half. A smile spread over her face as she tapped the paper twice on the table and lifted it up to slide it over the divider.

"Remember, ladies." She raised her voice to let herself be heard over the din of the restaurant. "You have until tomorrow to call the school. You all agreed.

"Come on," she said to Harris. She stood and reached for his hand.

"Where are we going?"

"Your place, Harris. I want to go back to your apartment and I want you to fudge the sugar out of me."

MarshAlien
MarshAlien
2,703 Followers
12