The KA Series 01

Story Info
Stories revolving around a certain muse.
3.1k words
4
7.7k
1

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/20/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked in to the hotel lobby, nervous to meet him in person for the first time. She had worn her slinky black dress with the fishnets that she knew he would love, black lace bra, and black panties. She stood there, not realizing how big this hotel actually was, searching the lobby for him, debating turning right around and heading back out to the parking lot and her car.

Then she saw him, saw him stand and begin walking her way, and knew it was too late. He came right up with a "Hi, there!" and kissed her on the cheek, then when pulling back gave her a soft kiss on her lips. She felt so relieved now, having gotten some of the awkwardness out of the way about their lips touching, even it was just a simple greeting.

She let the way his lips felt linger in her memory for a moment, then watched as he turned and headed over to an area with some seating. She watched him from behind, him in a pair of white nearly see thru summer pants, black sandals, and green v-neck shirt; a color he knew she would love. As he sat down, she noticed a gift box sitting on the table in front of his chair and she took a seat on the chair that was next to his.

"For me?" she asked innocently.

"But of course," he replied.

"Should I be worried?" she nervously asked.

"Perhaps," he coyly noted.

They engaged in simple conversation for a little bit, knowing they had some time before they were going to sit down for the mutually agreed upon diner date. They made jokes about how awkward they both felt and both complimented each others' attire.

Her eyes kept going back to the box, knowing it was going to be something sexual. She knew he was going to push her bounds tonight and the thought made her anxious as well as a bit excited.

"I can't hold out any longer. Can I open it?"

"Certainly, but I recommend you do it somewhere a little more private," as he angled his head towards the ladies room off to the corner of the room.

She picked up the gift-wrapped box and walked towards the bathroom, looking back to see him standing now, admiring her ass as she walked away from him. She entered the bathroom, slipped into a stall, and began unwrapping her gift.

She undid the bow, removed the lid, and was not terribly shocked to see a pair of vibrating panties inside. They had talked about just such a fantasy online, and figured something along these lines would be what his twisted, controlling mind would have planned. She also knew that if she refused to put them on, she might be subject to an even worse humiliation, so she pulled her own panties off and slid the ones she was gifted on. She put the sewn in bullet against her clit, already excited to know that she was going to have it used on her shortly.

She double checked the box to see if the remote was inside, already knowing he probably had it with him. She put her panties in her purse, gathered the wrapping and box and headed for the door, throwing away the box as she went.

She exited the bathroom and noted that he was seated again, with two drinks resting on the table in front of him. One looked like a rum and coke, presumably for her, and the other looked bubbling, like a glass of champagne.

"Celebrating something?" she asked him sarcastically.

"Yes," he said. "I just gained the most exquisite possession; your pussy," loud enough so that an elderly couple to their right craned their heads towards them, unsure that they had just heard correctly.

She blushed, yet felt flushed with heat, loving when he spoke to her this way. She sat, grabbing her drink and downing most of it, wanting to get relaxed for the upcoming actions. He picked up his own glass and lightly drank from it, looking extraordinarily relaxed.

The waitress arrived at their table and put a second rum and coke down and let him know that their table would be ready momentarily. She gave a wry smile at him for having ordered a second drink so soon after her first while she was away, expecting her to put the first one down quickly.

"Shall we?" he asked.

"Sure," she replied and they got up and headed to the restaurant entrance on the other side of the lobby.

Her mind was wondering when he was going to give her the first taste of the bullet, but was surprised when she felt his hand drift to her ass as they walked side by side. She certainly liked his touch and looked over at him and smiled ever so slightly.

"Mine," was all he said this time soft enough so no one else could hear it.

She nodded, letting him know that she was feeling ready to submit to him. His words melting all resolve she carried with her into the hotel.

The waitress disappeared into the restaurant and a hostess met them and guided them to their table. She was nervous to see that she led them right to the middle of the room, in plain view of everyone there. Thankfully, the lighting was fairly dark and she might have some measure of privacy for what she knew had to be coming. Her pussy, she imagined with a twist on her thoughts.

He slid her chair out for her, then waited until she sat before moving around the table to take his own seat. The both set their drinks down on the table, her finished with her first and starting on her second. The rum already letting her be relaxed. The hostess left them menus and they both wondered out loud what might be good to eat.

As their waitress came up and introduced herself, she felt the first tinges of the bullet begin on her clit. She shifted ever so slightly, and politely declined when asked if she was interested in an appetizer. He took a second to ask a few questions about some of the items, forcing their waitress to linger at the table, knowing she was starting to have some serious heat and moisture forming between her legs.

He ended up politely declining any offers and let her know that they might need a few more minutes.

"Say it," he said.

"I'm a slut," she replied.

"Good girl."

They debated some main course options and a few minutes later when they put the menus down, the waitress returned to take their order. She felt the bullet speed increase again, just as the waitress asked her what she was interested in having, causing her voice to raise an octave as she started giving her order. He was cruel to time it so, but she expected him to try and keep her off balance.

After she finished her order, he gave his and they were alone again. She sat there glaring at him, trying to get a handle on her breathing and looking down to see how much her hard nipples were poking through the black fabric of her dress. He also stared down her body, smiling slightly, knowing she was very turned on.

They made more small talk until their food got there. They both ate without any more changes, her panties now sopping wet from the constant vibrations against her now rock hard clit. The food was very good and when their plates were empty, they were taken away by their server.

"Shall we dance," he asked.

She had heard the music playing and noticed an open area in one part of the restaurant and saw him rise and take her hand. She also got up and they made their way over to the open area and started to slowly sway to the rhythm of the music, with many of the other patrons watching them. She saw him reach down and then felt the bullet speed up even more, clinging to him even tighter, staring into his eyes with a helpless feeling.

She was doing everything she could not to climax right there and then, but her breathing betrayed how hot she really felt. They kept dancing and with each step and the opening of her legs as they turned she thought her pussy was going to explode.

As the song ended, he turned the bullet down a notch and they walked back to their able. Their waitress was there shortly asking about dessert or coffee, which they both politely declined. He asked if they would charge the bill to his room and soon after they were up and on there way out.

He didn't say a word, just took her hand and led her to the elevator. They went up to the desired floor and walked down the hall to his room. He keyed them both in, her eying him, hoping he would kiss her.

Once inside, he led her to the center of the room. He ordered her to stay and slowly lifted her dress up and over her head. She now stood in her bra, panties, fishnets and shoes. He then pulled out some white rope and bound her arms so they were bent in half, then worked a tie so that they were up and stuck with her hands behind her neck, elbows facing outwards.

She looked over at the desk where he had laid out all kinds of toys. She saw dildos, plugs, vibrators, floggers, paddles, a belt, a riding crop, and a ball gag. She wondered which she was going to get first.

"On your knees, Slut."

She said nothing and knelt down.

"You know better than that, Slut," he said.

"Sorry, Sir," she remembered.

He went over to the desk and grabbed the flogger. He came back to her, stood off to the side and began whipping her with it, lightly at first, then harder until he could see her begin to wince and whimper slightly.

He reached into his pocket and pulled out the remote control. The bullet having been on the second setting the whole time. He stalked around her, working the flogger across her back as she knelt down, then coming around the front and using it on her tits. He made ten more circles and she looked down to see her skin turning a bright pink on the front side, imagining the same on the back. Every time he came around the front, he would stop and admire her dampened panties.

"Stand up, Slut."

"Yes, Sir," she followed.

She felt her panties being lowered from behind and then was ordered to step out of them. As he came around from behind her, he removed the bullet from it holder inside the panties, then ordered her to open her slutty mouth.

She didn't hesitate, wanting to taste a pussy, even if it was her own. He balled them panties up and stuffed them inside her mouth. She felt the soaking wetness of them on her tongue and tried to situate them as comfortable as she could to still breath.

"Back down, Slut"

Again, she did as she was commanded and watched as he went back to the desk for his next tool. He grabbed the belt next and walked back over to her. He wound up and sent it across her back, leaving a nice red mark. Then began working his way around her again, making sure he struck ever inch of her torso. She moaned openly through the panties stuffed in her mouth, loving ever bit of the sting that the belt gave her.

"Up, Slut."

Again, she rose. He wound up with the belt and hit he bare ass hard, knocking her forward a step. She gathered herself back to the spot in the center of the room, a single tear leaking out of her eye.

"That should remind you to call me Sir, Slut," he noted.

"Yes, Sir," she muffled through the panties.

He undid the tie on her hands, letting her arms lower, still tied so they were bent in half. He led her over to the bed and up on it, propping her on her elbows and knees in doggie style. He had positioned her now so that her head was facing the full-length mirror at the end of the bed and she could watch herself.

He reached up and took the panties out of her mouth, now covered in saliva. She swallowed once they were out and got a good deep breath. She watched as he went back to the dresser and grabbed the riding crop.

He came back over to her, now propped up with her ass in the air. She felt the riding crop being drawn over her ass cheeks, him making sure to take the tip across her exposed pussy. He rubbed it across each of her pussy lips, then down the center. He brought it back up and gave each cheek one quick sting. He repeated this over and over again for what felt like twenty cycles, then changed his pattern.

With this new pattern he moved the riding crop down the center of her back, down her ass, touching across her hole, then across her pussy. He would finish by bringing the crop back up for ten quick short strikes to her clit. She writhed and whimpered as he hit right against it and he could tell she loved it.

Her elbows were starting to quiver and she could tell that they were about to give out. He was kneeling behind her when he noticed it and reached down and grabbed a handful of her long brown hair, pulling her back up into a kneeling position.

He then began circling her, feathering her body with the riding crop. When he got in front of her, he gave each nipple a quick sting with the crop, causing her to inhale with the pain.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned.

"You like that, Whore," he asked her redundantly.

She nodded, "Yes, Sir."

He circled her again, admiring her reddened body, running the crop across her skin, stinging each nipple roughly now. Causing a little shudder in her each time.

After about ten more circles, he went back to the desk and came back with a Hitachi wand. He knelt in front of her, also kneeling on the bed so that they were facing each other. Her arms still tied in half and useless, he turned the Hitachi power on and pressed it firmly on her reddened pussy. He reached out with his off hand and squeezed and twisted one nipple, then the other.

She began to pant and roll her hips, grinding into the vibrations on her pussy. He added a slap to each breast, then to each inner thigh as her held the vibrator in place.

He could tell she was getting close and started to really be rough with her, her breathing picking up, her body turning a darker red, the head of the Hitachi glistening with her juices.

He reached up and put his hand around her throat, holding it firm and applying light pressure, limiting her breath but not cutting it off entirely. He watched as her body flailed, her pussy exploding, soaking the vibrator on her clit.

He removed his hand from her throat, pulled back the Hitachi and slid off the bed as she collapsed onto her side. He set the wand down and came back over to the bed and began to untie her arms.

She thought she was free and done for a bit, but he switched into a tie that restrained her arms behind her back, locking her hands into her lower back. He pulled her by her hair off the bed and onto the floor, setting her back into a kneeling position.

He pulled out his cock, held it up to her face, then set his other hand on her head, grabbing another handful of hair. He thrust forward driving his cock into her wet mouth. He fucked her mouth with short quick strokes, barely giving her time to breath, saliva flying everywhere.

Then she felt one hand on the back of her head and him drive his cock all the way in slowly, forcing her throat open. He pulled out, fucked her face fast again for a while, then back deeply. He repeated this process until she felt his cock pulse and his hot cum enter her mouth. She swallowed it all down, then cleaned his cock clean as he held her hair and head in place to do so.

Once he was satisfied that she had done a good job, he untied her arms and ordered her to put her dress back on. She did so, then went to grab her panties.

"No, Slut. I want the cool night air on that well whipped pussy when you leave."

She stood back up and went to leave when she felt him behind her, "hands against the door, Slut."

"Yes, Sir."

"You forgot to say it just before," and she felt her dress lifted up. The crack of the belt on her ass over and over again brought more than a single tear to her eyes. Her mascara was full on running now. She looked down in shame until he had finished.

When he was done, she looked left at herself in the mirrors on the closet by the door. He hair was tussled, her lipstick smeared from the brutal face-fucking she had gotten, and mascara was now streaked down her face. It would be apparent to everyone who saw on her exit that she had just been used.

"Tomorrow, be here by eleven in the morning, Slut. I'm going to fuck that slutty pussy of yours."

With that, he opened the door and watched her leave. She readjusted her dress in the hall, lowering it down around her waist, covering her sore, reddened ass. She made her way to the end of the hall, preferring to avoid any elevator traffic, even though it had grown quite late.

She entered the stairway and was slowly climbing down the stairs when she spotted someone talking on the phone at the top of the next flight down. He looked up and she could tell he had a perfect view of her pussy as it descended toward him. Just wanting to get home and rest of for tomorrow, she walked by him, letting him stare at her unobstructed pussy.

She finally got to the ground floor and found a side exit. Walking by a few people in the parking lot. She hopped in her car and took a moment to breath. She was still really excited still and loved how warm her body felt from all the punishment she had just gotten. She was already thinking to what he was going to do to her the following day as she started her car and head for her home.

To be continued....