The Katie Chronicles Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SallyG
SallyG
273 Followers

"Oh My GOD Kyle, that feels sooooo Gooood", Mom cried out, battling the instinct to push his head further in to her pussy, Mom's hands flew in the air, her fingers straight out, they shook for a moment and then fell to the bed clutching the covers.

I was so turned on now watching this action, that I grabbed my dildo and slid it in to my super lubricated cunt. I felt like I has a fever as I ran the entire length of the thick rubber slab up inside me.

At that moment there was a flurry of activity on my monitor. Kyle had slid one of his fingers in to Mom's pussy and she has responded by hunching up off the bed and calling out Kyle's name at the top of her lungs as she was gripped by a tremendous orgasm. While she spasmed Kyle held her hips firmly against his soaked face letting Mom cum and cum.

I know that Kyle is pretty good with his tongue, I taught him everything he knew, but he wasn't as good as Mom's orgasm would have had you believe. She had come so fast I strongly suspected it had been months, if not years since she had sex with another person.

Kyle had stopped lapping at her, but he kept his head buried between her thighs as Mom's belly slowly began to stop twitching and her hips settled down.

"Oh my God Kyle," Mom said huskily, " I don't think I've ever come that hard in my life, that was amazing."

Kyle slowly pulled himself off the bed and removed his bathing suit. His huge cock sprang out in all its glory. Mom stared at it with obvious lust in her eyes. "Let me suck it," she said reaching one hand out to try to grasp it.

"No," replied Kyle, " I want to fuck you now".

Mom, with out a moments hesitation, spread her arms and Kyle smoothly moved in to her embrace. That was it. That was all it took. Her earlier objections were forgotten. Years of marital fidelity were about to come to an abrupt end, for Michelle Kelly, in the very bed that she had slept with her husband in since their wedding.

The two of them met in a lust soaked kiss, as Mom's hand wrapped around Kyle's engorged prick, she guided it to her quim and with one even stroke Kyle slid all the way up to the hilt in her. And just like that they started to fuck for the first time.

There is something quaint, yet very hot, about the missionary position. With Kyle and Mom doing it, it was really a thing of beauty. Alternating between kissing, grunting, calling each others names, letting out animalistic yells, the two of them settled in to a rhythm of good hard fucking. Mom's legs were slightly bent at the knees and gripped Kyle's muscular torso as he plunged mercilessly in to her willing cunt.

What struck me as I watched; was how in to each other they were. I had fucked Kyle many times, but had never seen this level of passion in either him or me. The two of them seemed to be clutching each other for dear life, and the more Kyle plowed in to her the more Mom's body seemed to absorb the pounding. With his heavy nut sack beating a rhythmic pattern against Mom's tight little asshole, Kyle was showing his usual incredible stamina, and Mom was answering every thrust of his with a parry of her own.

For the most part they kissed like long lost lovers, but from time to time they would break free to gasp for air, or to rasp out how good it felt, only to return quickly to their almost desperate kissing.

Soon Mom's body began to buck harder off the bed and I could see she was approaching another orgasm. I was still using my rubber dildo on myself and I too could tell I was moving to a massive orgasm. Mom was starting to get louder, and even in the frenzy I had worked myself in to, I had the presence of mind to turn down the sound on my computer so they wouldn't hear the delayed sound from two doors down.

With the sound turned down low, I was now aware of how loud Mom was being. Her increasing screams of pleasure were echoing through the house. As far as she knew I could have 'returned' at any minute, but I guess she was too far-gone too care.

"KYYYLLLL I'm going to CUMMM, Riding Your wonderful COCKKKK!!!!!" Mom panted out. The room was now filled with the sound of flesh on flesh slapping against each other. Their grasping clutching bodies seemed to be slamming in to each other.

"Ahhhh, me too, Michelle," Kyle grunted, " I'm right with you, let's cum together."

"OH YES BABY CUM INSIDE ME, CUM DEEP INSIDE ME, FILL ME UP WITH YOUR SPERM!!! I LOVE......KYLE,.......I LOVE YOUUUUU.........AHHHHHH OHHHHH AHHHH ARRGHHHHHHH." Mom's body was wracked with an impossibly intense orgasm.

"HERE I CUMMM, RAARRRGGG" Shouted Kyle, as his ass cheeks tightened and his balls began to pump rope after rope of thick semen in to my mother's welcoming belly. I could almost see Kyle's swollen ball sack dumping their contents in to Mom's grasping womb. Kyle's orgasm seemed to trigger another orgasm in Mom who tightened her leg lock on him and flattened her heaving, sweaty breasts against his broad chest.

"I LOVE YOU KYLE, FILLLLLLLLL MEEEEEEEE UPPPPPPPPPPPP" Mom screamed out. Kyle almost lifted her off the bed as their mutual orgasm gripped them as one.

In my room, I too was in the grips of a powerful orgasm that actually knocked me out of my chair. As I came down, I laid on the floor, laughing at myself. What kind of pervert was I? Getting off watching my own mother cheat on her husband with my ex-boyfriend. It sounded like something of Jerry Springer, rather than a upper class suburban old money family. I mean here I was, the reigning home coming queen from my high school, lying on her floor, naked with an enormous dildo stuck up my twat. I crawled up to my desk to see how things were going.

I would have thought the two of them would have collapsed after their mutual explosion, but Mom and Kyle were instead making out like a couple of drunk teenagers. I had figured that after having sex Mom's conscience would have got the better of her and she would have immediately regretted cheating on her husband. It sure didn't look like she was regretting too much. I figured this may be a good time to remind her of her family, besides I was supposed to be getting back around now. So I called her on my cel phone.

Mom reluctantly broke her embrace and picked up the phone, her "hello" was very cheerful.

"Hey Mom, it's me, I'm going to be a little held up at the hospital, are you and Kyle doing all right?" I asked trying to sound as innocent as possible.

"We're fine, we've been having a very interesting time." Mom said reaching out and grabbing Kyle's, once again, erect cock. What a hussy my mother was acting like.

"I'll be home in time for dinner with you and DAD" I stressed Dad's name to remind her that she was, in fact, married.

"That's fine dear," my Mom said continuing to stroke Kyle's prick, " listen, something's just come up that I have to deal with. I have to go."

With that she hung up, and I watched my monitor as my once innocent mother took Kyle's cock in to her mouth and began sucking it.

Kyle once again stopped her with the command, " I want to fuck you again" and once again with out objection Mom complied, this time pushing him backwards on the bed and climbing on top of his engorged pole.

"I'm going to fuck your brains out," Mom whispered huskily too him, and for the next few hours that's exactly what she did. The two of them went at it like a marathon porno movie. By the time Kyle limped out the front door, an hour before my Dad got home, they had fucked a total of 4 times.

And things were just starting to get interesting.

To be continued...

SallyG
SallyG
273 Followers
12