The Kendrick Plantation

Story Info
The owner's son enjoys many women.
9.7k words
4.45
181k
99

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Note for the Reader:

This story is set in the Southern United States a few hundred years ago. It is purely a work of fantasy/ fiction, and is in no way an accurate representation of this era.

All characters are 18 years of age or older.

****

It was a warm evening heading into dusk on the the Kendrick Plantation, and Edward Kendrick was enjoying a sweet breeze as he rested on the porch. 27-year-old Edward was the second son of Avery Kendrick, the patriarch of the family and owner of these acres of land. A tall and handsome young man, Edward lived a life of privilege. The plantation and surrounding property had been in the Kendrick family for generations, adding greatly to the family's wealth over that time. They were the wealthiest family in the state, and as such they handled their land much as a king runs his kingdom. There were certain traditions in the Kendrick family, handed down through the years, that separated them from other families.

One of the foremost was the treatment of slaves. It was highly debated among all plantation owners, but the Kendricks had found a structure that worked for them. Their slaves were treated well, much better than most, but they were still the property of the plantation. The life of any slave was certainly not an easy one, but the family understood the long-term intelligence of treating them as valuable investments. It was frequently the little things and small creature comforts - labor incentives, providing enough food and clothing, allowing personal gardens - that kept insurrections at bay. Slaves knew the reputations of of various planters, and the Kendrick field and house workers alike knew much worse it could be for them.

Edward's older brother William strolled by him, playfully kicking his chair as he headed towards the slave cabins. Edward smirked - he knew William was going to see Rose, his current mistress. She was a mulatto girl, young and pretty with big grey eyes and long dark curls.

He was reminded of another time, when they had gone to the cabins together. At 18 years of age, Edward had been awakened by his older brother in the middle of the night "for a sexuality lesson". He'd been pressed into carrying a square of gingham cloth full of food as he groggily followed William to the cabins by the field. Then he was positioned by the glassless window and told to "be quiet and watch" as William took the food in. The woman set the food down after thanking him and then began to undress at William's gentle command.

Growing up around horses and cattle, he was familiar with the concept of sex. But watching humans do it was a completely different experience for a young man without first hand participation experience. The fact that it was interracial and taboo only heightened everything for him. He watched fascinated as the woman removed her clothing, revealing her large, dark breasts and rounded hips. The moon was full that night, and provided the peeping Edward with all the light he could hope for. He could see and hear William slip his fingers into the woman. He watched his brother mount her, and thrust himself repeatedly into her dark skin, heard the sound of skin slapping skin, listened as she moaned.

It had been quite the lesson.

Since then, he had found that he was mostly attracted to darker women. They were exotic, forbidden, and desirable. He also found his social dominance over them to be a turn-on. He had many things he wanted to do to a woman, and the genteel ladies that he socialized with could not be dallied with in such ways. William arranged for him to be ushered into manhood a few weeks after his sexuality lesson by Rose's elder sister, Jasmine. It was a first time for both of them, but they managed to enjoy it despite their nerves.

Their father wanted both William and Edward to marry, and soon, but did not want to rush them. There were many silly women, and he didn't want one for a daughter-in-law, as he was fond of saying.

On a recent visit to a neighboring estate, Avery Kendrick wanted his sons to join him. Originally to please his father, Edward had agreed, especially as William was busy courting a heiress that day. The estate they were to visit was renowned for its wine, the owner's daughters were young and pretty, and there was far worse company to be had, as Avery reminded him. As a young attractive man from a well-to-do family, he was a most eligible bachelor, and was generally admired by eligible young ladies as a potential match.

When he was informed that only 18-year-old Anne would be present that day he was more than pleased. She was a great beauty - straight strawberry-blonde hair that fell to her waist, with bright blue eyes and a petite, slender figure. They had taken many occasions to steal away together to private corners of the gardens or various unused areas of the property, where Anne would allow him to kiss her and if she had a drink or two he could get her to sit in his lap as well.

He made it a point to always bring a flask full of alcohol.

Her father agreed to allow Anne to give Edward a tour of the land, sans chaperone. Their families had been close for many years. Anne was a bit mischievous, and had stolen away a bottle of sparkling white wine for the "tour".

She and Edward crossed a tree line and ended up in a meadow on the far side of the property, drinking wine directly from the bottle as they lay among the patches of wildflowers.

She was more than a bit drunk by now, and her inhibitions were much lowered. "Edward, do you remember when we kissed last year? And you used your tongue? I want to kiss you again." Her words were much bolder than her tone.

He happily obliged her, hovering over her supine form before claiming her lips. Anne moaned into his mouth as he kissed her. Edward wondered how far he could get her to go this time. He moved things a bit further by running his hand up her calf. She giggled nervously. He kissed her face, down her neck and across her decolletage. She breathed a bit quicker, and he was certain he could see her nipples now, erect beneath the light fabric of her bodice.

Edward smiled down at her, slipping his hand higher up her skirts. She stiffened when he reached her thigh. He flipped her skirts up, revealing her soft pink pantaloons.

He'd reached the juncture of her thighs, the fine silk of her undergarments smooth to his fingers. Anne opened her mouth to protest, but only swallowed instead.

He could just make out the soft reddish curls on the other side of the delicate material.

"Edward," she whispered, "What do you think you're doing?"

"Nothing," he replied. "We're just taking a nice, innocent tour of your...meadow, right?"

He pinned her to the ground with his body, using one hand to work the material down her hips.

"No, wait, what- Edward, stop!"

She wriggled under his weight, but he still managed to find her entryway. She had been lubricated by their kissing, and he was able to slip one finger into her tight center and detect the hymen.

"Edward, stop this instant! Edward! No!" He nodded to himself and withdrew.

He paused. "If you keep fighting me, you'll rip your pretty clothes."

"Please, Edward." A tear ran down her face. "Father is negotiating to find me a husband, I can't -"

"Calm yourself. I don't want to have sex with you," he scoffed.

"But you tried to-"

"I can have sex anytime I want," he told her, gripping her wrists in one hand. "I want to do something else to you."

It was true - among the help on the Kendrick plantation was Maggie, short for Margaret, an indentured servant from Ireland. She was a buxom, pretty young redhead who was always willing. As a matter of fact, he'd had sex with her that morning before leaving with his father. But William had bragged to Edward and their friends about "kissing betwixt a woman's thighs", and he wanted to try it for himself. Considering what the act consisted of, he felt he should perform it on a woman of his own socioeconomic class, as she would likely be cleaner - or so he reasoned. Anne Marie Deveraux was descended from French royalty and a virgin to boot. She would be a perfect specimen.

"No! Edward, you have to let me go at once. I insist!"

He gripped her wrists more tightly in his hand, causing her to cry out in pain.

"There will be no more insisting from you, Anne. I'll tell you what is going to happen next. You and I are going to take some time, and try something new together," he said, shaking his head at her sternly. She stared up at him with wide blue eyes as he continued. "And if you keep fighting me, I will force myself upon you, and then I will paint you as whore to anyone who will keep still long enough for me to finish the sentence. You know, my stepmother is having a dinner party next week-"

She gasped in terror. "Edward, please. Please don't-"

"You'll do what I say? I promise not to hurt you."

"It doesn't seem as though you are really giving me much choice, are you? Fine. I'll do it."

"Don't be that way, Anne. You might even like this."

She finally raised her eyes to his. "I will most certainly not like it. Do what you're going to do, please."

Edward worked her underthings down her legs, keeping them on at her ankles as she looked on in fear and anticipation. He moved his head and shoulders between her thighs, essentially locking her body into place for him. As he moved his mouth towards her moist, plump nether lips-

"Oh, Edward! What are you going to?"

She sounded even more alarmed at this prospect than the simple rape she had previously been expecting. He simply looked up at her and smiled before lowering his mouth to her pink petals.

As a new adventurer to this land, his tongue was cautious but curious. The tip of his tongue gently opened her, slowly exploring her clean, sweet smelling folds from the bottom up. "Oh," she breathed quietly, as his tongue touched an especially sensitive area. Her body untensed underneath him.

Interested, he retraced his steps until he duplicated the reaction. She also whimpered softly this time, and unknowingly spread her thighs open wider. He cautiously released her wrists as he licked her repeatedly, paying attention to her responses as she moaned and whimpered.

He withdrew, promptly replacing his mouth with his fingers, determined to find the special place his mouth had just uncovered. She jumped as he grazed a curious area near the top.

"Oh, my goodness. What...what are you doing?" Anne was breathless as she tried to speak.

"I'm not sure...how did it feel?" He stared at her intently as he waited for a response. "Did it feel good?"

"I-" Anne faltered, blushing. "I think so," she whispered.

He smiled, his green eyes sparkling in the bright afternoon sun. His fingers worked carefully then exposed the quivering pink nub to the air. He stared at it wonderingly. What was this little thing? Did all girls have one? How had he never noticed this before? Edward gently poked it with his fingertip. Anne yelped and jumped again. "What on earth is that?" She breathed.

"I don't know," Edward confessed as he continued to gently rub and press the sensitive area, taking note of the way her body writhed in pleasure as the nubbin swelled. She was seeping fluid, and he wanted to taste it again. He lowered his head, pressing his tongue against her soft wet flesh.

He enjoyed the change in her, as this time Anne wrapped her legs around his head, rubbing his ears with her silken inner thighs as he steadily licked her honeyed center. Her soft little sounds grew increasingly louder. Suddenly she was crying out, her hips bucking and her long legs clamped about his head. Then she was pushing his head away and mumbling, her legs shaking in the flowers.

Edward pressed the fingers of one hand between her lips, holding them in her soaking wet slit, and used the other hand to quickly fish out his swollen cock, bringing him to a quick release before she had recovered from her orgasm. Anne stared at him for a long while as they both lay in the grass, breathing heavily from their exertions.

She demanded that they both rearrange themselves completely before heading back to the house, and Edward was more than happy to acquiesce. She felt much more sober now.

That evening she slipped him a note after dinner, wherein she called him a "most arrogant scoundrel" and went on to say that she did nevertheless thanked him for "his most kind and earnest attentions, reluctantly though they were received at the time". It was only signed "A" and not addressed to anyone. He slipped it into his coat to add to his trophy box for later.

Anne Deveraux was married off some six months later, and William went to represent the family. During that time, Edward made certain to conduct a thorough investigation of Maggie's feminine parts, quickly discovering that yes, this was a common thing among women, and they liked it a lot.

Edward had since formally acknowledged his first mistress. His stepmother Eloise did not approve, but no ranking member of the household was interested in anything she had to say, and after all he was hardly the first Kendrick man to claim a slave woman as his mistress.

18-year-old Virginia had had an interesting childhood. Her mother was a pleasure slave, of Nigerian and Egyptian parentage. Virginia was conceived in the brothel where her mother served, and the father was an Arab client. She had beautiful dark skin, high cheekbones and a very exotic appearance. She was 5'6", with large breasts, a curvy hip to waist ratio and toned legs. She was skilled at gardening for food and herbs, and kept her dark hair in waist length braids that took her hours to do.

Virginia's mother had taken ill for weeks before passing away, leaving her daughter in debt to the owner, Ruth, at the age of 13. She had helped with the cleaning and cooking since she was 6, and taken over completely once her mother had taken ill. Still, Ruth, who happened to be a white woman, reasoned that it wasn't enough. She would have to take on clients to earn her keep. Virginia pleaded with her. The woman was sympathetic - she had always liked the girl - but she needed money to cover her expenses. Luckily, during her last week of safety, a miracle happened. When Avery Kendrick came in one night, Ruth managed to arrange a purchase. He had a reputation for being good to his slaves, and if Virginia acted well she would have a decent life. It was the most she could do for her.

When Avery Kendrick had brought her home, he took her to May, said "I think she'll be good for the place" and left it at that. May was Rose's mother and the head house slave, and she quickly figured out where to put Virginia to work.

Virginia tended the sizable gardening plot, the one that fed the family. She harvested and cleaned produce from the plot for meals, helped May wash and hang laundry on the clotheslines, collected eggs from the chickens, milked cows and churned butter.

Edward had noticed her as soon as she blossomed into a woman. But he waited. He enjoyed the thrill of the chase. He cultivated a friendship with her over the years, and every man on the property knew he would be claiming her. Once she was 18, she was ripe and ready to be plucked.

But still, he worked his way up to things. He had always been a patient person. He felt that the payoff would be more satisfying through finesse and skill rather than brute force. It would be far too easy to simply compel her, whether physically or through verbal threats. To really work at it, to make her take his wants to be her own - that took true cunning.

He started to arrange to meet her in the barn a few nights a week. They would sit and talk and then he would kiss her, ever so softly, slowly working her guard down. Once he knew that she was receptive, he began to give her small presents - a lesson he'd learned from William. The first night he brought her a sliver of pecan pie and they kissed in the loft of the barn surrounded by the sweet smelling hay. The next week, it was a jar of dried fruit and nuts. Virginia nibbled on them while Edward nibbled on her neck, his hands sweeping lightly across her large breasts. Edward asked her to show them to him, but she was nervous and shy, so he didn't press the issue. The next week, however, she brought up the topic, saying that she was ready if he still wanted to have a look. He managed to remain solemn during her earnest offer, and was especially proud of himself for not reaching out to grope her chest when she briefly lifted her cotton shirt.

When he had kissed her in the dark that night, after gifting her with a length of green ribbon, Edward had remarked upon the lovely scent of her long braids, and she told him that she used a lavender infused oil that she made herself on her hair.

So the next week he gave her a gift of a large bunch of dried lavender, more than she would easily be able to grow and dry herself in the average year. She was very grateful, exclaiming about how much better the oil would be while clapping her hands cutely. "May I hug you?" she asked shyly.

He opened his arms, and she stepped into his embrace. "You're very warm," she whispered into his chest. He was much taller than she was.

"I think you're beautiful, Virginia," he said simply as he looked down at her. She had gathered her braids into a chinon of sorts that evening, no head wrap for the night, the green ribbon he'd given her holding the bun into place. She stood there in stunned silence for a moment.

"You...really think so-"

He leaned down and kissed her again, this time walking her the few steps back into the wall of the barn stall, running his hands up and down her well endowed chest as he pressed her into the corner. She felt incredibly aroused - Edward was attractive and had always been very kind to her - and her teenage body had desires she hadn't yet fulfilled. She gasped for air as he stepped back, giving her a brief moment of open air before his lips began to work their way across her neck.

His skilled fingers expertly untied her shirt, giving him the ability to work the top part down past her breasts, exposing the massive firm orbs to the night summer's air. He had never seen a pair so large. He wouldn't have imagined that a woman could possess breasts that were each the size of a small watermelon, especially not a woman who was otherwise rather slender, and he certainly wouldn't have imagined that they would be so large and perky at the same time.

He palmed them, one in each hand as he shook them up and down on her chest.

"Sir, I'm-"

"We're alone. It's Edward, remember?"

"E-Edward. My chest, the tips of my breasts-"

Edward had just been observing the tips of her breasts, admiring their size and how lovely they looked on her large, perky, bosom. At this he leaned forward, licking the entirety of her large areola, and small erect nipples. "Oh!" She gasped, bouncing delightfully. "Oh, oh please," she moaned. "Edward...Oh. Oh my..."

He kissed, licked and sucked his way to her other nipple, drawing it into his mouth as she panted and cried out. Edward felt his turgid cock throb in his pants as he squeezed her tits again.

"I need your help, Virginia," he murmured into her ear as he caressed her hip. "I have an erection, and I need you to help me relieve it." She started to speak, but lost her words when he pressed himself into her other hip. Holy Lord, was that...?

Her hand rested at her side, and he led it to his engorged cock, restrained beneath his trousers. Virginia gasped before gathering herself and nodding. She was rewarded by a smile from her master, who quickly undid the front of his trousers. His thick cock sprang forth, causing Virginia to jump back in fright, even if she couldn't take her eyes off of it. Edward leaned down to draw her nipples back into his mouth, holding her hand against his hardness.