The Kid and I Ch. 01

Story Info
Housewife hires a groundskeeper & gets big awakening.
3.3k words
4.24
132.9k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are 18 years of age or older. Julie Calon is a real person from my past and this story is slightly altered from the truth. I wrote form her perspective and will continue this story switching points of view as I go. Something different to try that I thought would add a new twist to my stories. Please share your feedback so I know what direction you as the reader would like to go.

*

At 35 years old I was still a good looking lady. 5'8" tall, 100lbs, with long slender legs, green eyes, and beautiful brunette hair I was beautiful in most people's standards. I had just re-married after my first husband was killed in action while deployed to Iraq and was not quite sure I was happy with my new arrangement. John, my new husband, was very wealthy and probably the main reason why I married him. He was a friend of my deceased husband's from the Marine Corps, and had inherited his father's yacht building business. John was clueless when it came to the actual production of these magnificent Yachts but he was a very smart business man.

John was by all means an attractive man. He was tall, dark hair, and blue eyes, most women dream of a man that looks like John. He was decent in bed, nothing I would brag about, but he satisfied me. John was average size in the penis department, and this left me something to desire as my ex was very well built downstairs. Chris, my deceased husband, was around 7 inches in length and almost as wide. He was heaven when he was buried deep inside of me, and I sometime imagine it is him when John is doing his duties.

Chris was very nasty at times, and this really turned me on. Chris would tie me to the bed and tease me for hours with his hard cock rubbing all over my body. I would be dripping juice on the bed when he would finally let me cum, and he was in charge and he made sure I knew this when we were together.

John is very passive, doing everything I say for the most part. I will make him eat me out for hours to get my release, because he can not make me cum through intercourse only. John keeps me happy with money, he always giving me money to do with whatever I want. I enjoy this and I like the feeling that he will do anything for me, so I will stay but that is not why I am here.

I am here to tell you how I have found my satisfaction, and am able to stay with John. John spends his whole day at the marina selling his yachts to potential customers. He will leave at 6 am and most nights will not be home until 7-8 pm. I get very lonely, and sometimes go spend money just to try and make him mad. I will spend $1000 on shoes alone, and he still will not be upset with me. He will tell me how beautiful my feet look with my new shoes on. I began to feel secure in my relationship and knew that John would do anything for me.

In the summer time I would put on my bathing suit and sit out by the pool all day. I would swim for a few hours and then lay in the sun for a few hours. In July I would place an add in the paper and each year I would hire a grounds keeper. The grounds keeper, usually some kid on summer break from school, would keep the yard pruned, mowed, clean the pool, and take care of any other chores I might make up for him. I paid them very well, as I really had nothing else to do with my money. If I had them do something extra one day I would give them a $100 tip, and they would just smile and run off with their friends. The summer I am going to tell you about changed the whole relationship with me, the groundskeeper, and my husband forever. I love the fact that I finally stepped out and began to live. I was not happy and was beginning to wonder if I would die from boredom. This summer changed everything.

In July, like always, I place the add in the paper for a groundskeeper. I got several responses, and began to set up interviews with each of the young men. I went through several before Eric came over for his interview. Eric was a good sized young man in great shape. The day he came over he wore jeans and a blue polo shirt. Eric was very well dressed compared to the other boys that were showing up in athletic shorts and tank tops. Eric was very professional, and explained to me that he was just looking for a job for a few months, to help make tuition at school, as his scholarship would not pay it all. John came home during Eric's interview and he spoke to Eric as well. Eric informed us that he was self motivated, and that we would never have to tell him to do something twice. We gave the job to Eric.

When Eric stood up from the couch I swear I saw an outline of a snake in his pants. I could not take my eyes off of it, when I realized it was the outline of his cock. It was huge, must have been 8" down his pant leg, and looked to be about 3 inches across the top. I could clearly make out the outline of the head of that monster. Eric saw me looking, and I didn't care. I could not take my eyes off of it.

Finally he said "Mrs. Calon is everything ok?"

Him speaking broke my thought and I looked into his face. He smiled and held his hand out to me. I took his hand and said, "Call me Julie," As I stood and shook his hand. I watched his ass as my husband walked him to the door. Eric and John said their goodbyes and John returned to me.

"Well looks like we found a very well maintained young man this year." John said.

I just smiled and thought of the monster in his pants, and said, "Yes I think we did."

That night I could not keep my mind off of Eric's cock. I wanted to see it, touch it, suck it, fuck it. I was so horny by the time I crawled into bed next to John, who was already asleep. I began to slowly circle my clit as I thought about Eric's big cock again. Soon I was masturbating in bed next to my sleeping husband thinking of some other guy's cock. As I began to slide my fingers in and out of my wet pussy John groaned, had he heard me, was he waking up, should I continue? All these thoughts raced through my head as I continued to finger my wet pussy thinking of Eric's cock. I reached over and grabbed a hold of John's limp cock and shook it a few times. He did not respond. I almost laughed when I realized that John's hard cock was only about half as long as the thing I saw today. I finally gave up on John's limp, little dick, and brought myself to orgasm with my own fingers. I slept with thoughts of cock on my mind that night.

The next morning John was leaving as I awoke, and right after I climbed out of the shower I heard the lawn mower start up. Eric was here, and I instantly began to feel a sense of longing. My pussy began to get wet on the initial thought. I walked over to the window is still my towel, and watched Eric drive the mower around our large back yard. Eric had shorts on and I swear from y window I could see the large bulge in his shorts as he drove laps around the yard. It was not long before I had my hand inside the towel again, thinking of Eric ramming me from behind with that big monster. I got so into my session with my fingers that I did not hear the mower shut off. I was in full swing and about to cum when I opened my eyes and saw Eric staring right at me.

"OH SHIT!", I thought. Can he see me? I just stood motionless watching to see what his reaction was. I was not sure he could even see me. I just stood there with two fingers buried deep in my pussy. I could feel my juices running over my hand as my orgasm began on its own. Eric was staring at me, but I was still under the impression he could not see me. I closed my eyes and let my orgasm take me. By the time I opened my eyes again I was on my knees on the floor with juices running down my wrist from my soaking pussy. Eric was gone when I opened my eyes, and the mower was sitting in the middle of the yard.

I wondered where he went, but was fully embarrassed now as I really did not know if he could see me or not. The rest of that first day I avoided meeting up with Eric, I stayed indoors and thought about him all day. At about 2 PM the door bell rang. I opened the door and Eric was standing there with his shirt off.

"Julie, can I come in and use your bathroom? I really can't hold it anymore." He said.

I moved away from the door and let him in. "Down the hall and to your right," I told him.

Eric moved quickly and pushed the door behind him it did not shut all the way and I did notice this quickly. I waited a few seconds and then headed down the hall, as I passed the bathroom I looked at the crack left open rather quickly, and got what I was looking for. Eric was standing there in front of the toilet with his large cock hanging out peeing. I stopped in my tracks when I saw it for the first time, it really was huge. Had to be 10" long, maybe I was exaggerating a little, but that was the first thought in my head. I watched as he peed and had to force myself to walk back down the hall quietly, not to let him know I was there. I hurried into the kitchen and felt my pussy juices running down my leg quickly. I tore my panties off from under my skirt and quickly rubbed my clit a few times. I had to stop he would be coming out soon. I hurried to the fridge and grabbed a Pepsi out and headed back towards the hall. As I rounded the corner Eric was standing there with his cock hanging out the pant leg of his shorts.

I dropped the Pepsi on the floor and stared at it.

"Julie, I saw you when I was going to the bathroom, and I saw you in the window this morning, enough fucking around." Eric stated.

"You want this?" He asked as he pulled it out through the waistband of his shorts.

"OH GOD, DO I!" I said and dropped to my knees in front of him.

I grabbed Eric's cock in my little hand and weighed it. It was very heavy and my hand would not reach all the way around it. I could feel the blood begin to fill it, and it began to get bigger and heavier. The thing was huge. I slowly stroked his cock up and down weighing it, looking at it, and just marveling it. It had been so long since I had a big cock in my hand, and I had never seen anything close to this size. I slowly reached forward and licked the pre cum off the head.

"That's right baby suck that cock!" Eric said as he grabbed my hair and pulled it to the side.

How thoughtful of him to move my hair. I was going to do my best to give this cock the best head it had ever had. Well that was great thinking, but after about 1 minute of stretching my jaw open as wide as I could and taking no more than four inches of his hard cock into my mouth I knew I would not be able to do this for long. Besides I wanted to feel that cock inside my tight little pussy.

Eric scooped me up from the floor and pushed me over the back of the couch. He lifted my skirt and slapped my ass hard. "You are a nasty little lady aren't you? No panties? Were you thinking about doing this all day long or something?" Eric asked as he stood behind me stroking his large cock.

I loved the way Eric was taking charge of the situation just like Chris use to do. Eric slipped his cock head up and down my wet slit and teased me to the point of crying. He kept doing it. Slipping his cock head up and down my slit over and over again, he was driving me fucking crazy I had tears in my eyes as he continued the tease. Eric's cock head was covered in juice now from my pussy, and I felt that I would pass out if he did not enter me soon. Eric slipped his cock up to my little brown bud and pushed slightly. I pulled away quickly, "No way! You are not doing that to me with that!" I yelled.

"Shhhh! I will do what ever you like, watch and see. When I am done with you, you will be begging for it." Eric said, as he grabbed my hips with his hands and held me down tightly.

Eric began to slide his cock head back and forth from my pussy to my ass and I could tell he was enjoying it. His cock was throbbing between my ass cheeks and I could feel the weight of his cock putting pressure on both openings. Eric slowly slid down and back one more time then he penetrated my tight pussy with about three inches of hard cock.

"OH MY GOD YES, You are in me!" I said through clenched teeth. His cock felt so wonderful I came instantly when he penetrated me. I began to shake and convulse as Eric just stood there. My juices erupted around the sides of his thick cock and splashed back onto his groin area. "Damn, you are a sexed up little honey aren't you Julie?" Eric asked.

"Shut up and fuck me now! I want the whole thing in me." I said.

Eric began slow smooth strokes pulling almost all the way out then sinking another inch into me with each thrust. Eric was the most beautiful cock I had ever experienced. I came four more times before he ever got the whole thing into me. After about twenty minutes of continuous stroking Eric finally pushed his big heavy balls up against the back of my thighs. I could feel the whole length and thickness buried in me, and he was pushing my cervix down against my pussy wall with the head of his cock. I almost thought I could feel that thing in my stomach. Eric stood still for a few minutes and let me adjust to his size.

After I began to move my hips back and forth Eric pulled the whole thing out of me and then violently shoved it back in. I screamed out in orgasm as he hit bottom once again. He did not stop this time thought he just kept doing it over and over again. His cock was so big; I thought it would tear me. He began a quick deep thrust and soon was really pounding into my tightness. I had this vision of my pussy lips stretched to the max around the weapon, and I came again. Eric quickened his pace and had the couch moving across the floor with his hard thrusting into me. I was on a continuous orgasm as he continued the assault of my pussy. Screaming out Eric pulled his cock from me with a pop and shot his hot cum all over my ass crack. It felt so wonderful that I thought I might have another orgasm. I looked over at the clock as I could feel Eric's cum running down my leg and saw that it was after 3PM. could that be possible? Had this guy just fucked me for nearly two hours? Was I imagining this whole thing? Was I about to wake up with my hand buried in my pussy again?

I slowly stood up and turned around to see Eric pull his shorts back up over his wet cock. It was real and "That" was real, as I stared at the outline of his semi erect cock in his shorts.

"I better get back to work before your husband comes home." Eric said as he started towards the door.

I didn't say a word I just watched him leave, and then collapsed on the floor. My legs were like jello, and I was in heaven. I laid there thinking about what had just happened for what seemed like five minutes, before I crawled to the wall and pushed myself up it. I carefully climbed the stairs and got into the shower. I was diligently, making sure to wash inside and out so there was no evidence of what had transpired. My pussy was so sore; I could not imagine it would ever feel normal again after that thing had been in me. I dried off and got dressed putting some lotion on my pussy lips in hopes of quieting the burn I was feeling.

At 5:30 PM I went out and found Eric and gave him a $100 tip. He looked at me smiled, and said, "I will work for free if you continue to share this." As he placed his hand on my crotch and squeezed. "Stop Eric, my husband will be home any time." I said.

"He would probably like to watch you with me; he strikes me as that type." Eric said, as he climbed onto his motorcycle and began to take off.

I watched him as he drove down the driveway, and then began to really think about what he had said about my husband. It kind of hurt my feelings as he basically had said my husband was a wimp. I almost felt like telling John that Eric had raped me today, but then I realized Eric was probably correct, and John would just call the police. I began to walk back into the house, and think about what I had done, and if I would ever be able to look at John the same again.

Just as I entered the house the phone rang.

"Hello honey, I am leaving town right now. I have a buyer in Atlanta, and he wants the yacht deliver by Friday. I am going with the guys, as this buyer may be a potential for further sells." John said.

"OK, dear, when will you be home? I miss you already." I said.

"Is something wrong dear?" John asked.

"No, just thinking about you today." I told him.

"Hey if you're lonely I will call Eric and have him stay in the guest house until Saturday when I get home?" John half asked, half told me.

"NO!" I stated probably too quickly.

"Wow! You really sound uptight tonight. I think I will call Eric, and I will not take no for an answer. I love you darling see you Saturday." John hung up.