The Kidnapping

Story Info
What happens when you walk down the wrong alley.
3.5k words
3.46
51.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about a girl who is wakes up to find that her day with be far from the normal day she has been living. She takes the bus to class in the morning like normal but she notices a strange car following the bus for a few miles. She reads a lot of crime novels and notices small things like that a lot but never really thinks anything about it. She gets to school and to her first class. Few hours go by and its lunch time now so she decided to grab a chicken sub from the sub shop two blocks from her college. As she's walking she texts her boyfriend to ask him how his day is going and he replies with a report on what he's up to.

Nothing really special but as she walks down the alley she notices that same dark car with black tinted windows. Seeing this car sends chills up her spine and the feeling of dread creeps into her soul. She walks to the other side of the alley and the driver's side door swings open as she walks past leaping out of a man dressed in all black with a mask on. As she sees this figure she tries to run but was to slow, he grabs her by the hair and as she struggles he brings his other hand up to her throat and puts the sharp edge of a serrated knife to her and says "stop fighting my bitch, you're coming with me." This makes her stop, he pushes her against the car and binds her hands behind her back and lays her face down in the back seat of the car.

Then he takes ropes and ties her ankles to the wrist bindings to stop any unwanted kicking she may do. Then slams the door, as gets in the driver's seat he turns the radio up loud to drown out any screaming she might do. They drive for a few minutes then he stops the cars at the city limits and he reaches in the back seat and puts a knit cap over to face so she can't see where they are going or his face. Then he makes a U-turn and speeds off. About an hour later they stop and he gets out and opens the back door. He tells her, "You can scream all you want here, no one will hear you."

As he grabs her legs he slides her back and unbinds her legs from her wrists and she tries to kick him, as she does he pulls her from the car and tosses her over his shoulder with relative ease. This makes her worried because he is a lot stronger than her.

He carries her into the house and tells her to behave and she won't be hurt anymore then she has to. She asks him what he wants but all he does is laugh and replies with a 'you'll see.' He takes her down some steps and tosses her onto a mattress then tells her, "I'm going to untie your hands to make you more comfortable, you fight and I'll cut your throat."

She submits to him, and he unties her hands and reties them to the upper bed posts then moves to her legs and ties them to the lower bed posts. Now he removes the knit cap she was wearing on her face to reveal an old basement and a dirty looking mattress but he is wearing a new mask so she can't see his face, he grabs a black sleeping mask to cover her eyes once more and as he gets up he says "I'll be back soon."

A few hours go by and she falls asleep with the house being so quiet and a cool breeze flowing over her face. A few hours later she feels something rubbing on her lips something warm then she feels a hand grab her throat and a voice say, "Get ready to make your first payment slut."

She knows at this point what that warm feeling on her lips is and he tells her to open wide. She thinks about biting it off but fears for her life to she opens her mouth and feels his slide the head of his cock into her mouth and let out a quiet moan. As he moans he starts to put it in deeper and he tells her to suck it like the slut she is. So she begins to suck and lick his cock as he slowly fucks her mouth. Then she feels him get on the bed and straddle her chest and grabs her by the hair, he takes his cock and rams it all the ways into her mouth gagging her almost instantly. He laughs at her gagging and says, "Catch your breath because this isn't ending till I'm finished."

Knowing this she begins to open her throat in hopes to make him cum and end it sooner. He starts to moan more as he rapes her mouth faster and hard and with each thrust he goes deeper almost hitting her gag point then he pulls her hair hard making her take his whole cock down her throat and cums then as he brings his cock out she can taste it sliding down her throat. He lets out a moan and tells her to "pucker those lips up" as he jacks off what cum is left in his cock on her lips.

He moves off of her and tells her, "Thanks I needed that; enjoy the flavor."

Then walks up the steps leaving her mouth and lips covered in cum. She tries to keep her head clear as she hears him walking on the next floor then his steps go quiet and she slips off to sleep again,

An undistinguishable time goes by and she is woken up by him feeling up the inside of her legs, she flinches at his touch and he laughs and says "you seem to have some dried cum on your chin slut, I bet you want more." She tells him no but he laughs more and runs his hand up to her pussy and rubs it threw her jeans. This goes on for a minutes or two then she feels him using that knife he threatened her with to cut her pant leg up to the waist then again on the other side so he can rip her jeans off without unbinding her legs. After he pulls her pants off he reaches down and begins to play with her bald pussy now only her panties between his fingers and her pussy. As he rubs it her pussy begins to get wet, "I knew a slut like you would like this" as he grabs the crotch of her panties and rips them off her in one hard jerk now exposing her spread pussy to him.

He tossed her torn panties on the floor and begins to finger her pussy; light at first then he puts two fingers inside her and motions back and forth faster and harder. The more he does this the more it makes her wet then he stops and she can feel him climb on the bed and get between her legs. She feels the tip of his cock rubbing her clit then he starts smacking her wet pussy with the tip. The wet smacking sound echoes in the empty basement as it does she can feel his cock getting harder and harder then he stops and slides his cock inside her and moans a little as he starts to fuck her. He starts out slow but then speeds up to a fast paced fuck, now she is being fully fucked and he grabs by the hair and tilts her head back to suck on her neck while he starts to pound her pussy faster and harder.

He stops and grabs the collar of her shirt and rips it open and pulls her bra off snapping the clasp in the back. Then starts to fuck her some more and he sucks and bites her nipples, this makes her a little turned on because she's never had anyone just take what they wanted from her and the feeling of his cock fucking her is starting to make her want it more. As he fucks her he puts his hand on her throat and smacks her tits roughly and asks her, "Do you like it being fucked like the dirty whore you are?"

She screams out a moaned "NO, STOP."

He doesn't even break his pace as he slaps her cheek and asks again with more anger in his voice. She screams out in a full moan "YES, FUCK ME!"

"I knew you liked it!" and he grabs her hips and starts to fuck her harder then she has ever been fucked before, she cums on his cock.

He as she does she can hear the sound of his cock slamming into her pussy change to hear the sound of his now cum drenched balls smacking her ass. Then he leans over and shoves his cock all the ways into her and she can feel the pulsating throb as he shoots his load inside her. After he cums he whispers in her ear, "I'm going to treat you like my little cum loving toy."

After he slides his cock out of her he gets off the bed and walks over to her head and leans over and rubs his cock on her face then wipes the rest of it off with a handful of her hair. As he walks up the steps he says "I'll be back for later."

Then she hears the shower start as she lays there and thinks about what just happened and the feeling of her and his cum drying on her faces turns her on more than she has ever been before. She knows that he is going to keep raping her but she is liking it and realizes it's what she's wanted, a man to fully take her and treat her like his person fuck toy.

The sound of the shower turned off snaps her back to reality as he walks down the steps and removes her eye cover. She sees him standing there with his mask back on but fully nude, he asks her if she's thirsty but she can't say anything because she's staring at the cock that just made her cum so hard. After a few moments she looks up and says "a little." He nods and says "I'll be right back then."

He comes back with a glass of water and slowly brings it to her lips to drink. As she's drinking she can't help but to want that cock some more, after all she's laying in a soaked spot of her own cum. Once she's done drinking he stands up and she can't help but to be more and more turned on, she arches her back a little bit as she watches him play with the tip his cock, almost in a full jerking off motion now, he leans over and takes two fingers and runs it in a upward motion along her pussy and rubs his fingers together saying, "You are a horny slut aren't you."

She nods a little to agree with him and he lets out a little chuckle as he moves over to her head. She leans her head back and opens her mouth inviting him to play with her tongue again. He sticks the tip of his cock into her mouth and she begins to suck on it more intently, wanting him to be pleased. He lets out a low moan and it makes her want it to be in more. He grabs her by the hair and slides his cock out of her mouth and asks her, "If I untie your hands are you going to be a good little slut?"

She answers in a low moan, "Yes, Master."

He unties on of her hands and she reaches over and begins to stroke his cock, pulling on it to please him. He steps forward again to let her suck it some more and leans down a bit to rub her clit she starts to moan at his touch. Then he drags is pussy covered fingers up her body to her nipples and starts to pinch and pull on them.

A light moan comes from her as she sucks his cock harder wanting that sweet tasting cum to fill her mouth once again. He backs away pulling his cock from her mouth, "That's enough for now, you'll get more in the morning."

He steps back over and ties her hand back to the bed rail then walks up the steps. As she hears his footsteps in the room above her she starts to wiggle her write that he just retied to try and loosen the knot of the binding. After about 10 minutes she finally gets enough room to slide her slender hand out of the knot then starts to untie her other hand. After she frees herself she slowly sneaks up the steps totally nude, looking around the corners like a burglar for any signs of life. She slowly walks over to the room she heard him go into and quietly opens the door and sees him lying there still nude with no covers on. So she decides that she needs to find a way out and get some clothes on. She sneaks back downstairs and grabs the ropes she was tied up with but no sign of any cloths to wear. She gets the idea of wearing his clothes but they are in his room where he's asleep, with the lightest steps she can muster she sneaks into his room to grab his clothes and sees the knife he used to kidnap her to begin with. She grabs the knife and unsheathes it for protection in case he wakes up. She starts to stare at his nude body and she quietly tries to put his clothes on as quietly as possible but gets turned on by looking at the cock she was just sucking on 15 minutes ago.

She slowly removes the shirt she just put on and takes the knife edge and puts it to his throat, feeling this he opens his eyes slowly to see her standing over the top of him. He slowly starts to speak and is interrupted by her covering his mouth with her other hand. "it's time for you to get raped a bit mother fucker" she says with anger keeping the blade to his throat she mounts him lying there and starts to grind her now soaking wet pussy on his cock.

She starts to feel it grow under her and she leans down to whisper in his ear, "This slut wants that cock to punish my ass now."

He smiles as he starts to get harder from her motions, he slowly runs his hands up her soft thighs and begins to grind back, now fully hard she moves the knife from his throat and leans up for him to move his cock into position for her to sit on. He starts to put it in her pussy and she pulls his hair hard and screams, "I said my ass!"

She reaches down and grabs his cock and slides it into her ass and begins to grind it further in, moaning with every inch. She leans forward to spread her ass cheeks so he can get it all the way in before she sits back down on it now going all the way in.

As he's now fully fucking her ass she moans out for him to fuck her harder and he pushes her off him onto the floor, she lands on the floor on her side and he springs up from the bed and grabs her hair and pushes her face onto the carpeted floor then rams his cock into her ass some more now brutalizing her asshole. She screams out in pleasure as he's now fucking her asshole like she wanted this excites him so much he cums again, this time inside her ass. He pulls his cock from her and stands up as she lays there breathing heavy, she rolls over onto her back to look up at him standing there with cum dripping from his cock, "Is that all?"

This makes him look in shock as he was the one who was supposed to be in control. He gets an angry look on his face, "You want more bitch!?"

She replies "Of course, but you don't seem to be able to fuck me anymore tonight."

This makes him think a moment before he says "Fine, I know what to do with your slutty ass."

He grabs he by the hair and leads her out the back door totally nude into the back shed where there is a small table about 15 inches off the ground and pushes her onto it face down and grabs more ropes to tie her to it. He ties her hands together then down to a ring below the table. Then he ties her knees apart, one on each side of the table, he grabs some metal leg shackles and binds he ankles with those to a small ring on the floor. She asks with an arrogant sound to her voice "Is this all you're going to do to me you chicken shit!? Are you afraid of a real peace of ass?"

He smiles evilly as she lays there bent over this small table completely spread open and walks over to the door on the other side and grabs a fuck machine with a large dildo on the end of it, he sets it up behind her and spits on the tip then rubs it around then he lines it up and sticks the tips in her ass and turns it on low. She starts to moan as the big dildo goes deep into her ass stretching it out with every thrust. She arches her back to let the machine go deeper as he turns it up higher. She looks up at him as he's watching her enjoy this feeling then he turns up faster and her eyes open wider as she's now taking all 13 inches of it up her ass. This makes her moan loudly and he walks past her, "Enjoy your night slut." and closes the door to let her be punished.

About 2 hours later he comes back in to see her with cum dripping down the inside of her legs from having been fucked for so long and a puddle on the floor around her where she came. She looks up at him and smiles lightly and says "That felt amazing. I would have never done that."

He smirks and reaches down to unbind her from the table and removes the leg shackles. She stands of and almost falls over she reaches out to grabs him to steady herself.

He puts his arm around her and leads her back into the house. Down to the basement they go he lays her on the now damp mattress and gives her a blanket then says "you like being covered in cum and being used don't you?"

She smiles and says I never knew I did till you came into my life. He smiles and tells her good night then kisses her forehead walks up the steps.

The next morning she wakes up in her bed at her house in a damp spot on her bed, she's confused by this wondering if it was real or not. She looks around the room then pulls her covers off of her and sees a cucumber lying in the bed next to her. She gets out of the bed and walks around her house still in a daze. She sits down on a chair in the dining room and tries to remember all of what she thought was real. She decides it was a dream and starts the shower to begin her day then off to class. The whole day she relives the passion she felt that night in her mind over and over. Lunch time comes and she walks down the alley she remembered wondering if maybe the black car would be there but to her dismay it wasn't. I guess these this was all in my head she thought to herself, as she ordered her sub she noticed she started to get wet thinking about how he abused her and made her cum for his own personal pleasure.

She left the sub shop and decided to cut class, as she walks home she gets more and more turned on then finally she walks into her house and drops everything and starts to rub her pussy thinking of his touch. She strips down to starts to finger herself when she moves into the kitchen and grabs a cucumber out of the refrigerator and starts to fuck it hard and fast trying to recreate the feeling she remembered from her dream.

As she cum she feels a feeling of satisfaction, the pleasure she wants can only be obtained by her dreams. Maybe if she's lucky she might meet her Knight in darkened armor to make her desires come true.