The Kikimora

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTask
TheTask
909 Followers

I remembered the strange experience, the pretty girl reaching out to me from the mirror and asking me to sleep. "Yea, I must've been dreaming. I guess I felt tired and slept in the bed when I found the room and the attic was all a dream, huh?"

Around this time, a peculiarly pleasant, smell wafted near my nose. On the stand closest to my side of the bed was a teapot like something out of a Disney movie, out of the spout was the smell of chamomile tea. There was even a matching teacup and saucer next to it ready for me to drink the hot liquid. "Tea?" I certainly did not make any tea, wait, did that mean someone else was in the mansion with me? I grasped my throbbing head at the prospect of an axe murderer in my inheritance home.

As if answering the questions within my mind, a voice from seemingly out of nowhere spoke to me. "I see you are awake, Master. Are you alright? Would you like some tea, it is freshly brewed; it will relieve pain and help you relax."

I looked to my side and saw the pretty girl from my dream sitting beside my bed and the tea. It took a good three solid seconds to comprehend reality as I knew it. "Whoa!" I jolted out of bed and pushed myself to the other side of the mattress, accidently falling over the side.

"That was dangerous, Master." What should have been the floor my head was hitting was actually my head landing softly in the beautiful girl's arms and hands.

She lifted me slowly, allowing me to sit up on the bed where she then withdrew her arms. I was wearing an undershirt and longish underwear since it was cold out, so I didn't feel as embarrassed as I probably should have been, but it seemed the girl didn't care about my attire.

I calmed down a bit and rubbed away the tiredness in my eyes. I finally managed to get a decent look at the girl before me who calling me "Master".

Words did not do her justice, at least to my preferences. Long brown hair tinted a forest green swayed behind her head. Large black eyes that blinked rarely were placed with perfect symmetry. Attractive facial features similar to that of Eastern European descent rested on her warm face. Though I hated judging a girl like this, I could not help but be drawn to her other considerable assets. She had an impressive bust, somewhere around D cup territory. Of course as I noticed her physical features, I noticed her wearing an odd raiment.

I've watched a large variety of movies and TV shows, many foreign ones too, yet I've never seen a person wear an outfit so similar to one iconic role, that of a maid. If I had to place an era, it was around the early to middle 1800s where this outfit should be, belonging in an aristocratic palace. I don't even know where to begin... It had black sleeves reaching a little past her elbows. She also had a black skirt with a white apron reaching down to her ankles. I could just barely see thin grey stockings on her ankles which met low heeled shoes on her feet. On her chest was something similar to a corset, though covered with black cloth so as to not look overly sexualized, not that I would mind. Around her shoulders was a lining of white frills that reached around her back. Lastly, as if to complete the set, she had a piece black and white silk covering part of her head.

And there was something even odder about her, as if she wasn't completely that way already. On her head, in front of the silk swatch were two feathery and furry ears, a strange combination of dog, rat, and bird ears, roughly around the same area where a normal person's ears would be. And at the spot just above her butt at her skirt was an animalistic bushy tail covered in soft feathers which fluffed up from their position; it was even swishing side to side happily.

...What?

Animal tail and ears? What?

And so I fainted again.

...

"Ah, Master you fell asleep again. Very well, I am your humble servant. I am here to serve you ever since we first met." The pretty girl closed her eyes in humble happiness as she tucked in the Master she would now serve. "It seems that I have much to do. I should also make a fresh batch of tea for Master."

The girl's eyes changed from black to pink

The girl lovingly brushed away her Master's hair out of his face and pulled the covers over his body. She made sure to take in account in giving her Master the utmost of comfort and allowed the quilt and sheets to, for lack of a better term, meld with her Master's body so he had no discomfort.

Striding over to the warm tea, she shook her head. "Warm tea is no good." The maid girl placed the teapot and the cup and saucer on a tray and walked over to the door to the master bedroom. Just before she left the room, the girl dipped her head politely despite the only person she needed to be polite to was her master and he was asleep.

Having already memorized the complete layout of the entire residence she and her master were staying at, the girl walked quietly to the kitchen without a single sound coming from her shoes or clothes. It was almost as if sound itself disappeared in her presence. Though that wasn't possible as there was still the sloshing of tea in the teapot.

After disposing of the tea, the girl got started on a fresh pot. "Perhaps Master would like some coffee instead?" The girl did not know her master's complete set of interests yet, in order to do that she needed to do something with her master. However, the girl would never even contemplate such an action unless her master wished it so, and if he did, she would gladly submit.

Decided to play it safe, the girl started another batch of chamomile tea. In several swift immaculate movements, she was finished with a perfect kettle filled with tea. Her skill in making tea was second to none, though she neither knew that nor was arrogant about it. The flavor of her tea is delicious and its medicinal effects were miraculous, she thoroughly believed her master would enjoy her tea.

Allowing the water to boil, the girl created a list from within her mind. This list consisted of all the tasks that needed doing, such as: Finishing the electrical light fixtures beyond the 3rd floor and attic, make the finishing touches on the sauna, dust as many of the rooms as possible, and so on with other tasks related to cleaning.

"I cannot allow Master to live in a place like this without it being perfect in cleanliness and living conditions." The girl had no desire other than to serve her master. It wasn't that she found joy in serving just any master, it was serving that person whom she swore to serve, protect, and did whatever he wished. That was her one and only drive in her life.

A smile appeared on the girl's face, a smile she would rarely show to anyone other than her master. "I am so happy... To finally be with you." The beautiful maid snapped back and resumed her work. "I should also go shopping. It will be hard to acclimate to this century's method of economy, but it does not matter, I will perform with the utmost precision and excellence. Perhaps Master would like some fresh fruit?"

The girl's eyes changed from black to green.

As there were a few fruit trees scattered amongst the grounds, fresh fruit would always be available once the season is in. The maid closed her eyes and walked forward, she was no longer in the kitchen, but among the spooky arrangement of trees. Though her mind would never be frightened and her will would always be steeled, so nothing could disturb nor scare her. It was currently autumn, so there were plenty of fruits to choose from. The girl chose several apples, peaches, plums, and even a few pomegranates. And she took just enough for her master to eat and for any possible future meals. The girl made sure to choose fruit that were free from excessive bruising or animal influence and left the rest for nature.

And so the beautiful maid toiled away, hard at work on her first day serving the master she had longed to be with.

-

"Hey hey, big news is here!" A large beefy man who you would commonly find as a bouncer stepped into a dimly lit room where there were five people enjoying a game of poker.

"What's up, Max? I'm about to shove JJ out of the park. Ha, if he can't beat in a game of Monopoly then he won't be able to beat me at cards!" Another man at the table mulled over what bet to place with a voice holding arrogant tones.

A man of similar age to the previous speaker who seemed to be of German descent grumbled and rolled his eyes. "I don't see how Monopoly has anything to do with cards, Payne you jackass." JJ sighed and folded for the round.

Max continued with his announcement. "The man you wanted us to track down, the old rich fellow, we found something out about him."

Payne instantly raised his eyebrows and looked over to Max. "About time, you better have some good information for me. I bet the rich bastard's livin' in some slick home down in Florida or something."

"He's dead." Max dropped the bomb with no hesitation.

Payne looked at a random spot on the wall, thinking about the information before nodding his head and saying, "Ah, well, we don't need him alive but it would make things a lot easier. Damn Teagans, well, what about his last place of residence? The objects I want should still be with him, if not and the old bastard hid them, maybe a clue to their whereabouts."

"Unfortunately we only found out about Teagans' death in national obituaries. No information about his place of residence was given. They say he died of a heart attack inside Lansing, New York. We'll investigate him there now."

"Lansing... That's one car trip away. Wow, the old guy didn't move far from us. Yea, do that; get me all the information about places of residence, business transactions, friends, family, and the real cause of death, not the fake heart attack stuff. I'm going to go myself with our guys for those objects that old bastard deprived us of. We paid good money for that shit and what does he do? Swindles us and runs away, that's pretty brave of him. Too bad he's dead, I wanted to kill him myself for that betrayal, maybe his family'll have to do." Mentioning those ominous words to Max, JJ, and the other men playing cards with him, a few of them chuckled under their breath and said nothing else.

This group was without a doubt dangerous. Though why they were dangerous wasn't because of their notoriety or brutality, but because of their secrecy. Known only as the Boneyard to those who dealt with them, they were hailed by those in the underworld as the scariest underworld group on the planet. To what people could discern from the outside of the members they saw, those of the Boneyard were somewhat dignified and harsh looking. Several people even commented about how normal Boneyard's members actually were. However it was fact to those who worked with the Boneyard that if you crossed them, you would be left alive for only a week. Before the week passed, people could reverse what damage they caused to the deadly group and were left alone, those that didn't... Only one has been able to escape, Buck Teagans.

-

I stared suspiciously at the meal prepared for me. It seemed perfectly normal, but god only knows what this girl did to it. Well, I doubt she would have any motive to poison me or anything like that.

Besides me, the beautiful girl in a maid outfit I saw before I fell asleep for the second time was standing calmly with a cheerful expression. She still had those strange animal features; I really wanted to question her about that, though I felt too drained to think about it at the moment.

For some reason, probably to fulfill the role her outfit suggested, the weird girl had brought him a meal for him to eat in bed.

"Unfortunately I could not prepare you a full meal, as the pantry and icebox are currently devoid of any necessities. I did pick some fresh fruit from the trees outside and made a fresh pot of tea." The maid girl placed a tray within arm's reach of me full of fruit.

There were apple, peach, and plum slices free of their core and pit. There was even a dainty bowl filled with pomegranate seeds and a small tray for me to place the actual seed inside so I could eat the delicious fruit flesh.

I apprehensively took one of the plum slices and ate it. After doing the same for an apple and peach slice respectively, I looked at the girl and finally asked the necessary question, "Who are you?"

The girl's eyes changed from black to white, though I didn't really pay attention.

"I am your servant, Master." The girl said that as if it was the most natural thing in the world.

"Uh, I mean what's your name?" I brushed off the casual statement and focused on keeping my calm.

"If Master requests it, it will be done. Please use the simple name of Marian. I believe that was the name you gave me." Again, the pretty girl said something strange so casually.

"'Name I gave you...?' Whatever. Well, what I really want to know is why are calling me Master? My name is Dean; I'm not anybody's 'Master'."

"You're not? I'm sorry, but I am a maid. After all, it is in my nature to serve you and only you." Marian placed a hand on her chest, where her heart would be, and harmoniously said her words.

I continued to eat the fruit Marian so graciously prepared for me. It would be rude to turn down what was made for me. Soon enough I devoured all the fruit slices and lazily went through the pomegranate seeds. "Did you happen to know my grandfather? His name is Buck, Buck Teagans." Maybe if there was a connection between the two, like maybe my grandpa hired a maid as a secondary gift.

"I understand your grandfather passed away recently, I am truly sorry. To answer the question, no, I never spoke with your esteemed grandfather, but I am extremely grateful for the opportunity he provided me with."

I was curious as to what she meant... "Opportunity?"

"The opportunity to serve you. I have longed to do so ever since we first met." How Marian's words could be so tranquil were beyond me.

"Um, could you elaborate?" I was truly flabbergasted.

"Master, it may be too impertinent for me to say... But is it wrong for me to serve you?" Marian asked me this with watery eyes threatening to flood a canyon.

I honestly had no idea what to do. I was at a loss as to how to reject her offer to be my maid. My childhood dream called for me to have a mansion, which I now had, as well as butlers and maids, in which someone was offering to do so for me. In the end, I caved in. "Uh, well, it's not like you can't..."

Marian's eyes changed from black to orange.

"Th-thank you! I will do everything I can to prove to you that I am up to the task." Signaling Marian's happiness, the strange ears she owned twitched and her tail swished back and forth.

Right, there was that too.

At this point, all my uhs and ums sounded like something off a broken record. "Uh, Marian, can I ask another question?"

"Of course, Master." She didn't hesitate in answering.

"Those ears and that tail... Well, they can't be real, can they?" Hungering to know the answer to what should have been an obvious no, I posed that question to the beauty.

Unfortunately, I was denied reality. "Of course they are. After all, I am a Kikimora."

"A Kiki-what? What's that?" I really wanted to as, 'That's a funny joke!' instead of what I did.

"I am a Kikimora, and I am destined to serve you for eternity."

Why I didn't attempt to refute or question the sanity of her words at that point in time, I did not know. I would soon find out that Marian would become the most important existence in my life.

-

The main problem was that Marian had already situated herself as my maid. I hadn't even planned to start living in this mansion in the first place, as attractive as the idea sounds. Moving so suddenly seems like such a hassle no matter how I thought about it. And I had finals coming up, so I couldn't burden my mind with too many things. It was getting late at this time, around seven at night, so I had to decide whether to sleep here for the night or go home.

"Seriously, I have no idea what to do right now." I allowed my forehead to rest on several of my fingers and supported my weight with the other.

Then the crux of my predicament appeared before me with a pot of tea. "Master, this tea will help relieve your stress and allow you to think clearly. I urge you to try some." Marian placed a tray on the table nearby the arm of the sofa I was on.

"Uh, thanks, I guess." I hesitantly accepted a cup of tea Marian poured for me. It only took one sip for me to feel the effects. The tea was not only delicious, but it soothed his throat and a warm feeling washed over his mind. "Wow... This is really good, and you made it?"

Marian smiled happily and simply held the empty tray against the front of her body. "Thank you for your praise, Master. It is simple chamomile tea, and if you like, I will make any drink you wish."

"..." I was wordless. For some reason I didn't really feel resistant to the idea of staying the night at the mansion. It's not like I can't study tonight, as I have my materials in my car. And this Marian, tail and ears aside, if she is a maid like she says, then living here for any duration would be pleasant. She's really cute; it's almost as if she's molded to fit my tastes... That's pretty creepy to say, better not say it out loud.

"That is correct, Master."

"Huh?"

Marian's eyes changed from black to purple.

"I have been molded perfectly to fit your tastes. As I am to serve you, naturally I should not have any parts about me that you dislike." Marian never broke character once in her words.

She can read minds now? At this point, I had gotten used to her strange declarations, but they were still hard to swallow. "And how the heck does that work?"

"I myself don't understand, but I do know that it is involved with me being a Kikimora."

"Right about that, what IS a Kikimora?" It sounded like some sort of creature from the black lagoon.

"I'm sorry Master, but even if I am a Kikimora, I do not understand my nature. All that I have known in my life is my desire to be with and serve you." Her tail never drooped and her ears remained upright.

To be honest, there were plenty of more ways to deny reality and fight back against having this strange girl becoming my maid. However, I had the strangest feeling that she was just fine... That I knew she would not be dangerous. That I knew her warmth and friendship once before.

Besides, those ears and that tail look and act more realistic than anything a costume shop could hope to create. Even the staunchest nay-sayers would have trouble naying to her weird appendages.

"It's probably obvious, but what are you going to be doing... As my maid and all?"

Marian's eyes changed from black to brown.

"Whatever you wish of me. As a maid, cooking and cleaning is a staple. I am also capable of home repair, farming or foraging, self-defense which will be used in your protection, and I am also capable of other... Activities." Marian listed off each of her strengths, but her words trailed off at the end.

I heard plenty out of the ordinary, but I decided against a retort as I nodded to her words. I wonder what her version of self-defense is.

"However..." Suddenly Marian spoke with a solemn tone. "I will be unable to fix any meals suited to your tastes or adapt to your sense of style for most things until we perform a simple ritual."

"Eh, ritual? Some magic ritual thingamajig? Even if there was such a thing how would it wo-" My skepticism was suddenly cut off by a sweet sensation otherwise known as a kiss.

Completely not expecting it, I was suddenly kissed by Marian. In fact my reflexes responded to the kiss more than recoil from it. With shocked eyes I could see Marian's beautiful face close to mine. Her moist, pinkish lips were puckered and open slightly as they sealed my mouth shut. The mysterious black voids that are her eyes were closed shut. And her considerable bosom was pushing through her outfit with visibly hard nipples poking through the fabric.

TheTask
TheTask
909 Followers