The Kikimora

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTask
TheTask
910 Followers

I finally managed to regain my senses and pushed Marian away. Although the kiss we both shared was unlike anything I've ever experienced, it was still far too sudden for me to accept.

She looked at me with a questioning face, confused as to why I separated us. "Master?"

"Whoa there, why'd you just kiss me?" I was supposed to be more confused than Marian was, at least I thought I was.

"This is all a part of the ritual, Master. Please allow me to take care of you. Or if you wish, please take the lead, Master." I thought I could see a hint of embarrassment in Marian's words, but if it existed, it was quickly done away with. Marian was being completely honest, she wanted to do this.

I was still trying to comprehend the reason why this really pretty girl, who was probably not human, wanted to do this with me. Did I have good or bad luck? I mustn't think such things. This was a moment where one should do away with inhibitions and relinquish their body to their partner.

Aw crap... "A maid that even does this. I guess I'm incredibly lucky after all!" I no longer questioned my luck and decided that what was about to happen was my good fortune.

Giving in, I brought my head to Marian's own and locked away her pink lips. It was a kiss fueled by lust; my tongue worked its way between the soft lips and met the opposing tongue. Marian's lips seemed somewhat startled in their reaction and didn't open up immediately, but after realizing my intention, they parted and allowed me to have my way with her mouth. I had already finished the tea, so there was no threat of scalding liquid as I pulled Marian onto the couch with me, getting into a better position to kiss the beautiful maid.

Marian was completely playing the part of the maid surrendering herself to her master's desires. I thought it would be rude to deny such an offer so I began to ravish her body with my hands as well. As I continued to hotly kiss the maid, who salaciously used her tongue to play with my own oral instrument, I moved my hands to her chest.

"Ah, Master..." Marian mewled softly, blowing erotic breath into my ear. She was clearly receptive to my contact and seemed to revel in it.

I kissed her neck and lightly massaged the soft flesh underneath. The pathway to her bare chest was blocked by a complicated maid dress, though it seems that it was actually simple to unravel. Marian guided my hand to a certain spot of the corset part of her outfit where lay a strange string.

"M-Master, pull there!" She was forced to speak a short sentence as I nibbled her lobes in which she retaliated by kissing the upper part of my chest. She had already done away with my shirt without me even noticing, though I didn't give much attention to it.

I did as she said and pulled the string. Just like a shoelace, it completely unraveled the corset and let free her mesmerizing bosom. Both of us tossed away the top of her outfit and soon we were mutually naked from top up (Though Marian still had her silk headband on).

"Holy heck... You're really beautiful Marian, you know that?" I gave the pretty girl honest praise as I took in her grand splendor.

The first thing I noticed was obviously her chest. It already looked fairly large bound by her maid uniform, but once freed, they seemed even bigger. They were at least the size of decent cantaloupes both of which had nipples with an impressive prominence and area. Then I saw more indications of animal features. She had the same brown feather fur around the back of her wrists and the top of her shoulders. There was no doubt as I looked a bit closer that the feathers and fur was obviously a part of Marian's body. Though I was still surprised, I had already accepted her existence as a non-human entity, and I no longer seemed to care.

"Um, Master, is it not to your liking?" Marian looked up at my face worried eyes that threatened to burst into tears if I, 'No, it's not'.

"Marian..." Actions speak louder than words, right? After soaking in the perfect image, I literally dove in to taste her body.

I hugged Marian's body closely and moved my lips down to the important points on her arousing chest. I pressed my lips down on the pleading nubs and suckled lightly.

"Master, please stop." Marian asked calmly.

"Ah sorry, did I go too far?" I said apologetically, worried I may have done something she didn't like.

"No Master, I live for your wishes, please do not worry about that. Although because I live for your desires, it isn't right that you give pleasure to me, it must be the other way around. Please let me make you the sole recipient of the great pleasure I promise to bring you." Marian spoke with the utmost serene voice I had ever heard.

Whether I wanted to argue back or not, my body, for some reason, refused to move. "But-" I tried to argue back, but I was soon cut off by a kiss from my maid's luscious lips.

With her tongue lingering in my mouth, wrapping itself around my lips, she left an intense sensation on my lips. "Master, this is a ritual that must be completed. And it would diminish my pride if I ever was brought to climax before my Master. As your maid, I live for you and you alone."

"Okay I guess, but if I am your 'Master', then I should be able to decide who comes first in the future, alright?" This was the first time I used any sort of authority as Marian's master.

Though she held a blank expression at first, Marian's face soon blossomed into pride and joy. "Of course, Master." And on that note, the maid slipped off the couch and slinked her way between my knees and legs.

Marian's face, devoid of any blemishes, was nearly as white as snow, though she was flushed a cherry red because of arousal. I was wearing a normal pair of jeans, so all it took was a simple unzip and pull to remove my pants and underwear in one fell swoop. It would be an understatement to say I was simply aroused and hard... Maybe I was like diamonds?

My rigid pole was finally free after being constricted by my clothes and constructed by Marian's beauty. "Master, I will begin." Her eyes looked up at me with a feeling that nearly felt like reverence.

She raised her hands, slowly drawing them up on her body in a short sensual dance. She ended with her nipples, which she pinched and cupped her tits together. After that her head moved forward and her tongue came out and licked the head of my cock. Since this was my first time actually seeing her tongue, I noticed that it was also not a normal human tongue. It resembled a hooked tongue of a bird, but just as squishy and soft as a canine's tongue. Either way, it felt amazing even when did a simple swipe of the tongue's tip.

Whether she had a demon's objective like sucking out my soul or not, the oral attention she just begun to administer felt amazing. What aroused me even more was Marian's innocent looking face so devoted to making me cum. She practically devoured me as if it was her last meal.

Marian's tongue licked all the way around the head of my dick before making her way down my erection. Everything she did sent spikes of intense pleasure into my brain. She teased the slit on the head before licking all the way down the shaft to my balls where she took one of them into my mouth and sucked on it affectionately.

All that could be heard in the parlor room of the mansion were the sounds of sucking and licking from Marian and my moans of pleasure. By nature I was a fairly quiet person, even when it came to this sort of stuff, however when it came to what Marian was doing to me, I could not resist moaning my approval out loud.

It seemed like she knew just how to trip my nerves and what buttons to press on my cock as she continued to work it thoroughly with her tongue and mouth. At this point Marian was slurping down my cock with her mouth, practically performing an oral massage with her lips, tongue, and inside of her mouth. The sensation truly felt otherworldly.

As much as I wanted to burst then and now, I wanted to prolong the sensation.

"Do not worry Master. I will make this last and as powerful as I can." Marian removed her lips from the intense blowjob she was giving and spoke with a caring tone. "And do not worry Master. I gain far more pleasure by doing this to you than you believe." Marian brought her moist, pink lips back to my quivering shaft and gave it a simple kiss before enveloping it one again with her mouth. One of her hands moved down to my balls and started groping them with dainty movements. Her other hand wrapped its fingers around the base of my cock and made miniature strokes along its length. Her mouth sucked in the head of my dick, teasing all of the sensitive points with her pointed tongue. Gradually, Marian started moving up and down on my shaft with her mouth, going a little further down with each bob. She stopped only when she reached the base where her fingers were at and let go with them.

Then she made a movement I hadn't seen before even in porn. She stretched out her fingers, as if she was going to pluck out a grape, and squished down on her cheeks on my shaft. With slow movements, she pressed down on her cheeks and went up and down on my length. It was right when she pressed down on my sensitive head that I could hold it no longer.

By reflex, I moved my hands to Marian's head and forced her down. Her lips swallowed my entire length and she deep throated my cock. I finally exploded with intense pleasure that sent me to heights no other drug could and painted Marian's throat a shade of white. It felt like minutes since the moment I began to shoot my load down her throat. Even though at this point, Marian should have gagged or began to choke on a lack of breath, she continued to hold on and pleasure my shaft in a way I've never felt before. The way she managed to cause so much pleasure was amazing. It was almost as if she instinctively knew what to stimulate and where at the right moment to cause a chain reaction of intense electrical pleasure.

Eventually I relinquished my grip on Marian's head. She came up with a hint of my jizz left on her lips, which upon noticing, licked up with her tongue. "Master, thank you for giving me such a delicious meal. Now we must move on to the main part of the ritual... It is impertinent for me to ask, but please put your... Big and thick shaft inside my pussy." It was almost as if Marian was going to use the anatomically correct terms, but changed her mind and used dirty words to fuel my lust.

Though it's a bit cocky for me to say, my dick was still impressively hard, even after shooting inside her mouth. Now it wasn't like I had been with a different girl a week, but Marian without a doubt just gave me the best blowjob of my life. And she was offering to do this as many times as I wanted since she's my maid? Holy hot damn! Though I wanted to be a bit more mature about the thoughts in my head, my current predicament reduced my thoughts to mush.

Marian stood up and loosened the straps around her long skirt, revealing some lingerie type underwear and stockings that looked very attractive on her body. As if to complete the set of animalistic features, she had the same feather and fur arrangement around her ankles and just above her knees. I drank in the sight, which caused my dick to harden to the point where it hurt to be by itself. The beautiful girl twirled around and bent over in order to tease me with the sight of her lovely, plush butt.

If I saw her body naked from afar, I would definitely say she was perfectly proportioned. Was that because of her nature as a Kiki-something or because of what she meant when she said her body was changed to suit exactly my tastes? I didn't know or cared.

I grabbed the two soft cheeks or her sexy ass and squeezed them together, eliciting a delightful moan from Marian. It seems she didn't make her arousal vocal, I didn't like that.

I spun the bombshell maid's body around so that her underwear was straight in front of me, visibly moist from her arousal. A few simple movements shared by the both of us and her lingerie fell to the ground, leaving behind her grey stockings. I finally saw her wet honeypot and I formed a greedy smile. I looked up at Marian's face which was flush with desire and decided to do a little something.

"N-Now, Master, please fuck me with that big cock of yours!" Marian begged expectantly.

"Not yet, Marian. Since I am your 'Master', I've decided to have a little fun first." With my ominous words in play, I instantly thrust my fingers inside her wanton snatch.

"No-nooo, Masssster!" Marian began panting with obvious signs that she was enjoying my attention. "I am your maiiiid! Do n-not concern yourselfff with me, just use me as you see fit!"

I didn't stop for a second. I continued to probe her insatiable depths with my fingers. It felt like they were being sucked in all the way to her womb. "I'll take you up on that offer tomorrow, but right now, I want you to feel a little bit too, OK?" I emphasized the ok just so my point could get across.

My words must have had an effect, as Marian stopped complaining and gave in to the sensations I was giving her. In fact, when I spoke to her forcefully like I did a few seconds ago, her pussy quivered and released more of her delicious juices.

"You came didn't you? I thought a maid wasn't supposed to come before their Master? Sure maybe you made me climax with that terrific blowjob, but I wasn't finished yet." Forming a slightly evil smile, I teased Marian with words.

Marian just moaned even louder, trying to say, 'I am sorry, Master, please forgive me!' But the words came out all morphed and distorted like a toddler's first sentence.

I held up the busty maid with my arms as she leaned back, her knees weak from the electricity that struck her nerves. If I wanted to, I could situate her body on mine and shove my cock inside her gushing hole whenever I wanted, but I wanted to tease her just a little bit longer. I also loved that her tail, which was swishing around happily while she sucked me off, was now slack and unable to move consciously thanks to the extreme sensations she was receiving.

Her hips bucked, bringing that tempting region closer to my face. "Really, well, I said I wanted to you feel the pleasure, so I shouldn't be too mean. Come one more time for me and I'll finally fuck you, ok, Marian?"

"Ye... Yesh, Mashter..." Her words dragged on and her tone dulled as she accepted my bargain.

"Okay then, I'll be nice and make it easy for you." I dragged a hand behind her body and teased her anal entrance with several wet fingers. I rubbed and probed the tight hole until I finally, in one fell swoop, plunged my middle finger inside her ass. And to add on to the second source of stimulation, I nibbled on the cherry red nub that poked through her nether lips just begging to be teased.

The result was instantaneous. "Massssster! I'm coming..." Marian cried out as she braced herself with my shoulders, she even rested her chin on the top of my head.

A new flow of juices came out from her pussy as she tightened her holes, especially around the finger I had up her butt.

I moved her head and lowered her body down before whispering into her ear, "Good girl, here's your present!" I lifted her legs and forced her crotch onto my throbbing cock. It easily slid into her pussy even though it entered the hole that provided the tightest feeling in existence.

I wordlessly gasped as I felt a nearly indescribable feeling from my cock. Intense pressure from all sides assaulted my prick as I thrust inside Marian's tight cunt. I immediately came across my first obstruction.

"Wow, you're a virgin, Marian?" I grunted out as a pressed against the cherry inside her nether region.

"O-Of course... I have never engaged in such lascivious activities before. Only you, Master, would ever be able to take my first time."

Geez, is she for real? "I'm honored then, I'll make this the best, and only (obviously) first time ever, got it?" I rested my body for only a few moments, preparing for when I broke the barrier separating me from the rest of her delicious pussy.

Genuine happiness seemed to overflow from all of Marian's pores. "Of course, Master... But it is I who should be honored, for Master to be the one who takes my first time."

As Marian sat on top of my body, she placed her arms around my neck and hugged our bodies together. I felt more warmth than I could feel in even at the equator in Marian's embrace. I felt my body fuel up with a vigor that could propel me to swim to China. And without any more hesitation, I kissed Marian on the lips and thrust my cock as far as I could in my maid's exquisitely virginal cunt.

I ripped apart the barrier and finally broke Marian's cherry. Her pussy immediately closed in on the invader and squeezed my cock, as if trying to milk it for every last bit of its seed. Marian never showed a hint of pain, she only showed off a face delirious with pleasure.

It was hard to believe that there existed such a delicious hole, and it belonged to the vivacious girl I was fucking. I bucked my hips again and again, thrusting my cock down to the base every time, forcing apart the walls that seemed unable to stop me from entering further. Still, Marian's inside walls seemed to know exactly what to do with my cock as it plunged inside, pressing down on just the right spots. Her body really did seem perfectly suited for me and my body for hers.

"Masterrr... I came again, I am sorry." Marian apologized once again because she climaxed before me.

I rolled my eyes as I drew in more breath. Her breasts jumped up and down like basketballs as I bounced her sexy body on my hips. "Don't worry, I'll dispense a light punishment of shooting my stuff into your womb!" Though I said light, my impending load felt anything but.

I lowered Marian's body onto the soft couch and raised her legs over her shoulders. Leaning over her savory body, I continued to pound into her snatch. It seemed to draw me in, like some sort of intense storm where every time I shoved my dick into her pussy, it went a little further into her depths. I even pushed apart the entrance of her womb, where I knew I would soon be spilling my own juices.

Marian's beautiful head of hair (and her strange ears) lost all cohesion as I continued to fuck her from on top into the couch. Her arms were pulled over her legs and grabbed on to my shoulders, trying to increase the amount of contact. Any bit of integrity as a maid within her disappeared in minutes as I fucked the sexy maid as hard as I could.

I could cum at any time, but I tried to hold it in. It was really tough, like holding back the water pressure from a faucet, though I somehow managed. I reveled in her bouncing chest that jiggled like fine gelatin. However, it wasn't her bodacious figure that finally made me release the flood, but Marian herself.

My eyes moved up to her face where she gazed at me with a tender love, something she carried as my maid. Yet it was when she brought her head up and my head down with her lovely hands and planted a tender kiss on my lips that I finally came.

"Fuuuuuuck!" Cursing out loud with the intense pleasure I endured gratefully, I shot forth all of the semen I had stored up into Marian's insides.

"Master, it is so warm... Master has such a voluminous amount of your tasty seed stored up, and now it is all inside me." Marian spoke with a sense of pride.

I gasped for breath and let out a light chuckle. "Hah, that was awesome."

Marian seemed to have regained her composure to a certain degree, as her words went back to their usual straightness. "Master, the ritual is complete. I can now accomplish my job as a maid to the highest degree. I look forward to what the future brings, Master..."

-

It was night time, at least two in the morning. Like one would expect, few men and women prowl around at night for enjoyment. The majority active at this late time mainly did so because of a job.

TheTask
TheTask
910 Followers